Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > Alternative Warriors Roleplay

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Oopsie I tripped
by hades.
Last post by hades.
Today 05:10 PM
Why did they take you...
Last post by ChaosBringer.
Today 05:08 PM
velli's art trades
Last post by hades.
Today 05:05 PM
[victims needed!] judge,...
Last post by gs29513
Today 04:54 PM
Willow art please?
Last post by Rustleaf
Today 04:52 PM

Old November 10th, 2016, 04:07 PM

My Mood: Hopeful
Default Re: StormClan

Pebblefoot jumped off the tree to retrieve two crows. He had been itching to get out the camp for days and catch some prey. Hearing his stomach growling he dragged the crows back to camp.
Old November 10th, 2016, 04:13 PM

My Mood: Cheerful

(I don't know if I called the meeting so I'm just going to call it again now)

"May all cats old enough to climb a hill on their own please gather underneath this small cliff for a StormClan meeting!" CobraStar called, stretching his limbs and preparing for the making of a warrior. (I have to go soon :c)
Old November 10th, 2016, 04:17 PM
a lonely nobody

Quote:
Originally Posted by cobrapaw View Post
NightPaw-
Hi again!
I don't know when we should start the roleplay. We did get you back, and you becoming a warrior is kind of what mainly is happening right now, so we could start when everyone is ready.

PebbleFot-
And yea we can start. I'm pretty sure RipplePaw might come back soon @RipplePaw
Yay, coolio! Could Cobrastar start the RP?
EIDT: Hehe, nevermind

Profile picture by the wonderous Ever!

Last edited by MaskedBandits; November 10th, 2016 at 04:18 PM.
Old November 10th, 2016, 04:17 PM

My Mood: Hopeful

Pebblefoot layed both crows on the pile as he walked over to the meeting. He sat and licked his paws.
Old November 10th, 2016, 04:19 PM
Moist Cotton Ball

My Mood: Chatty

(Ok)

RipplePaw finished getting treated and began to pad closer to the cliff high rock thing, stopping halfway across the clearing and smiling for nightpaw. One day, I'm going to be there. Becoming a warrior! she shook her head. This is nightpaws time though. Yay, good job, nightpaw! she got up and padded a little closer to the cliff, smiling and thinking about how much fun it would be to be a warrior.
Old November 10th, 2016, 04:20 PM
a lonely nobody

Nightpaw sat underneath the cliff, head high in pride. Maybe I will miss Ripplepaw a teeny bit. But I'll be a warrior, and maybe once she becomes one too...! But he was very proud to be receiving his warrior name, and though he didn't show it, the black Tom couldn't wait for the ceremony to start.

Last edited by MaskedBandits; November 10th, 2016 at 04:37 PM.
Old November 11th, 2016, 11:36 AM

CobraStar waited for a while for the cats to gather underneath the HighRock, and once RipplePaw, NightPaw, and PebbleFoot came, he decided to start, even if not everyone was here. They might be on patrols or something, he thought to himself, nodding. "Today, our faithful apprentice NightPaw is ready to become a warrior. He has trained for many hard worked and well trained days, and today he is ready." He looked down at PebbleFoot and NightPaw, who were sitting proudly in their place. "I call upon my warrior ancestors to looked down on this apprentice. He has trained well and hard to learn the ways of a warrior, so I promote him one in his turn." RipplePaw smiled wider, and NightPaw sat up a little straighter. PebbleFoot looked proud. "NightPaw," he began confidently. "Do you promise to uphold the warrior code and protect our clan, even at the cost of your life?" He sat still, waiting for NightPaw's response.
Old November 11th, 2016, 03:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaskedBandits View Post
Nightpaw sat underneath the cliff, head high in pride. Maybe I will miss Ripplepaw a teeny bit. But I'll be a warrior, and maybe once she becomes one too...! But he was very proud to be receiving his warrior name, and though he didn't show it, the black Tom couldn't wait for the ceremony to start.
(Bump)
Old November 11th, 2016, 03:48 PM
a lonely nobody

Quote:
Originally Posted by cobrapaw View Post
CobraStar waited for a while for the cats to gather underneath the HighRock, and once RipplePaw, NightPaw, and PebbleFoot came, he decided to start, even if not everyone was here. They might be on patrols or something, he thought to himself, nodding. "Today, our faithful apprentice NightPaw is ready to become a warrior. He has trained for many hard worked and well trained days, and today he is ready." He looked down at PebbleFoot and NightPaw, who were sitting proudly in their place. "I call upon my warrior ancestors to looked down on this apprentice. He has trained well and hard to learn the ways of a warrior, so I promote him one in his turn." RipplePaw smiled wider, and NightPaw sat up a little straighter. PebbleFoot looked proud. "NightPaw," he began confidently. "Do you promise to uphold the warrior code and protect our clan, even at the cost of your life?" He sat still, waiting for NightPaw's response.
"I do." Nightpaw found himself glancing at Ripplepaw, searching her gaze. What will she think of me? There's only one other apprentice, but will she really miss me? Quickly, he turned back to his leader, his black fur slightly spiked up and ice blue eyes full of pride... But the slight disappointment and sadness was still there.

Old November 11th, 2016, 05:47 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaskedBandits View Post
"I do." Nightpaw found himself glancing at Ripplepaw, searching her gaze. What will she think of me? There's only one other apprentice, but will she really miss me? Quickly, he turned back to his leader, his black fur slightly spiked up and ice blue eyes full of pride... But the slight disappointment and sadness was still there.
CobraStar nodded. "Then from this moment forwards, you shall be known as..." he paused for dramatic effect () "NightShade. We honor your strength and quick thinking, and welcome you as a full warrior of StormClan!" He looked around at the cats before shouting, "NightShade, NightShade!" and waited for the cats to repeat his words.