Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > The Starcave > Resurrections

Notice
Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!

Check out our May 4th Rapid-Paced Lottery!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
[P] Who are you? [Ranboo...
Last post by PoisonOrchid
Today 02:51 PM
Whac-A-Mink [WC/ShC]
Last post by TheNyanCatMinecart
Today 02:47 PM
RiverClan Leader's Den
by BEAR.
Last post by Dolomedes
Today 02:46 PM
May the 4th be with you!
Last post by Moondapple
Today 02:32 PM
A rather... grim......
Last post by Dolomedes
Today 02:25 PM

Old April 24th, 2024, 04:45 PM
Obi-Wan Mewnobi

Status: Let the past die. Kill it, if you have to. It's It's only way to become who you're destined to be.
Bump Policy: Unless I say otherwise, two days.
My Mood: Amused

Default Flutterpaw

Quote:
As you approach, you are unnerved by their smoldering gazes.

You know you're being judged for all your worth, but you're determined to make your case. It's not every day cats try to reincarnate, and you're tired of being trapped here. Perhaps your first life didn't go as planned.. but the next one is going to be better.

All you have to do is answer them.

"What makes you stand out from the rest of the cats who want another chance?"

|__ Flutterpaw __|
"Just to think the chance they never gave you would've
been your last."

.________.

Flutterpaw was tired. Tired of the depression that had plagued her daily. But this gave her
determination. It gave her a pride she so rarely felt. It gave her a purpose. She would come
back. She had to. For herself, for Garlicfeather, for her deceased mentor, for cats who never
bloody knew her existence.
She was tired of that the most. Hello. her voice wavered
a bit on the first word. Stupid, stupid, stupid. She smiled slightly, then tried to continue.
My name is Flutterpaw. I'm nine moons old and I died in ThunderClan's raid on RiverClan.
but alas, I'm not here to talk lightly. I'm here to share my bloody case.
Her voice grew
darker, eyes narrowed with unshown emotion. I died in cold blood. cruelly, brutally. I was
murdered. Murdered by a ThunderClan warrior who wanted no more than to gloat about how
he murdered an apprentice. His idiocy means nothing to me anymore.
Icy emotions she
couldn't recognize surged in her throat. All of them were frustrated and angry. All of them were
sick of being quiet. I don't want to drone on about my revenge. What does revenge matter
when your murderer doesn't remember you name, your face? Only how your blood pooled in
rivulets around his paws.
The moment was vividly being relived in her mind. The emotions
she'd felt in her death resurfaced brutal as ever. What does revenge matter when even your
own clanmates noticed you only when you died? And they only noticed your death, and not
your real potential? Only noticed how your seven moons, how your body was light at your
burial, how you shouldn't have died?
Her hazel eyes narrowed in concentration. This part
might be a bit harsh. If she came out the wrong way, immediate rejection. But then again...
If they didn't see it and only saw my body, then would they have cared at all? Why in the
name of RiverClan would they care if a cat they didn't know died?

Hot tears desired to pool from her hazel hued eyes, but the curled-coated StarClanner didn't
dare show it. She forced them back by forcing up more depressed anger. I was never given a
chance, like so many others. All of them were like me. The only difference? They were loved.

She had to stop. Had to stop sounding selfish. It was the only way she would ever get a chance.
The only cat who ever loved me were my mentors. One of them is a Kittypet now, one of them
hardly thinks of me. I've been replaced by an apprentice so like me he probably confuses us. I
spent my life unseen and unheard, lurking in the shadows, too nervous to show my face, to show
my personality. I was too scared to fail.
A forced laugh escaped her maw. It was an ugly, choking
noise, but she didn't care. But I didn't expect to be here now, dead, and a failure. I was gifted with
the fact that I could train and hunt for my clan. I took it for granted. I was useless, a pointless
creature to have around. I trained, thought about making friends, and did nothing. My life had no
purpose. So much value, and I took it for granted. I took myself for bloody granted!
Her
voice had risen to a snarl. She was more snarling at herself. And here I bloody am. Selfish and
wallowing about the past. I'm sick of it. I'll serve my clan like never before. I'll value my life and every
single cat within it. I'll give them a reason to mourn me when I may die other than youth. I took so much
for granted before, and I would never, ever do it again. I was unloved because I was stupid. I took everything
I had and decided; 'I'll never lose it.' Well, here I bloody am. Dead and realizing I forgot all of the
blessings I had, all of the pride I hadn't lost, all my life to give and spend wisely. To love with.
She shook
her head neutrally. What else could she say? I wasted it. I've mosied about looking sad and feeling it. I'm sick of
it. I want to show everyone who I am and who I can be.
She wasn't sure if she did well. Probably not.
After all, the cats who leave the most marks are those who are the most underestimated. She mewed,
a twinge of relief at removing her load in her softer yet confident voice. And I'd be willing to say I'm quite
underestimated.

"Prepare for the horrors
This night will keep repeating over and over
And over
Until you make it to the end"

The cats are waiting for their toys impatiently

Last edited by blxze.; April 28th, 2024 at 04:04 AM.
Old April 27th, 2024, 08:23 AM
Obi-Wan Mewnobi

Status: Let the past die. Kill it, if you have to. It's It's only way to become who you're destined to be.

Default Re: Flutterpaw

Teensy bump on this

"Prepare for the horrors
And over

Old Yesterday, 03:56 PM
Obi-Wan Mewnobi

Default Re: Flutterpaw

Bump

"Prepare for the horrors
And over