Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ShadowClan > ShadowClan Events

Notice
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cats:

Lostspark, Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
quillpaw's stealth lesson...
Last post by Willie Warf
Today 11:57 AM
Sharpening the Rook
Last post by Willie Warf
Today 11:50 AM
Closed Thread

Old July 11th, 2023, 09:06 PM
Moonraven's brother

Bump Policy: 3 days

Default Re: Fight Back! [ShadowClan Event]

Dawnstar counted each rank as they joined her. It wasn't an especially large group, but big enough for what she wanted to do. Skybranch's arrival was intriguing to say the least, she hadn't any need for the heavily round queen, but she supposed having an actual queen would make the game more realistic in a way.

Excluding, Skybranch, she had about six warriors participating and five apprentices. There were more warriors than she originally thought... she'll have to make changes to make this more interesting. This was originally just for the kits, but why not make fun of all? "Warriors, I want you to teach the apprentices the best way to defend the nursery against badgers or opposing cats trying to get in. The kits will also need to be taught the best way to fight against anyone trying to snatch them. They were born with claws and fangs for a reason." Now, Dawnstar didn't want the clan's kits running headfirst into danger, but she did not they should be so easy to take either. They were ShadowClan, fighting back should run through their blood.

"Skybranch, you can come to sit with me while the warriors do their lesson," Dawnstar told the queen and then looked at her warriors. "You'll have a limited time to teach them, so you better give them a fighting chance, begin." Dawnstar didn't bother assigning who'd teach who, it'd be nice if she didn't have to micromanage every little thing. If she found what was taught was lacking she'd step in with her own advice, but doubted her warriors were that incompetent... at least not all the ones here.

[Game will start on the 13th so warriors will have until then to teach the kits and apprentices]

@Starfall [ Eveningkit] @lio [Nighthound] @ameko[morningkit] @Omari [Midnightkit] @Zei [Salamanderskull] @Sakura.Fawn [Lilypaw] @Leafí [Vulturefang] @Ravensong [ Cougarivy/Sunsetkit] @Rose [Starrypaw] @Historia [Cypresskit] @Ymir [ Stormpaw] @Abyssopelagic [Wolllyfeather] @SuspiciousMindz [Hawkbite] @Katiethewolfchild [Skybranch] @xavier. [Dogpaw] @valery [Sagepaw] @Leafie [Rufflekit] @Woodlow [Cloverkit]

Purrks
Dawnstar: Beefed Up Tier 3 || Mindreader
Leechscar: Master Scout || Ultimate Predator

Dawnstar is the leader of ShadowClan and will shred you if you enter her den. She has a semi-closed den policy.
ShadowClan Resources ||| Dawnstar ||| ||| Kit Curriculum Finder
Old July 11th, 2023, 09:09 PM
Call Me Zei

Bump Policy: don't bump me if you don't want bumped
My Mood: Lonely

Salamanderskull Looked about for Apprentices to... Teach this to...

Might go on Hiatus for 'bout 3 months, given summer vacation starts soon and i got practically no rps to keep me interested over the summer
Old July 11th, 2023, 09:26 PM

Status: I'm a zombie and I'm hungryyyy... Also if I have to get scolded can't it be for something I did?
Bump Policy: After 24 hours.
My Mood: Dead

Skybranch nodded, the queen getting up and sitting back down next to Dawnstar.

Last edited by Katiethewolfchild; July 11th, 2023 at 09:29 PM.
Old July 11th, 2023, 11:05 PM
Moon of planet cult

Bump Policy: 2 day bump
My Mood: Queenly

Stormpaw looked around for someone, anyone to teach him this and wondered the relavence of this beside's will actullay this was pretty useful info to know

(If someone had the beefed up purrk then please teach stormpaw, but ill accept anyone )

Pikekit purrks: Well insulated

Blooddancer purrks: Nightmare fuel

“I’m going to the dark forest, but I want Starclan to hesitate” -Stormpaw

Charcter bio’s
Old July 12th, 2023, 07:24 AM
on hiatus

My Mood: Fine

Cloverkit
Shadowclan | Kit | He/Him | 3 moons
a brown tabby with green eyes, white paws and nose blaze
They were gonna fight? Did that mean another war would break out soon? He didn't want to fight a bunch of kit-snatchers. Why would someone want to snatch him anyways? That was mean! Cloverkit sat down into a loaf and pinned his ears back, regretting his decision to join this event at all.

(OPEN)
Image of my oc was created using Clangen Cat Maker

"If I had more time, I would have written a shorter post~"
Old July 12th, 2023, 11:54 AM
im back i swear it

Bump Policy: 2 Days
My Mood: Thinking

Rufflekit
muscled ginger cashmere bengal- 5 moons - He/Him

Neat! They where going to be taught how to fight and protect themselves, this was great. Rufflekit was going to beat up any nasty cat that tried to make its way inside and steal them. With the excitement rolling through his buff body he looked to see what warrior was open to teaching.

[open]

Feel free to hit me up if you want to rp with me
Springburst/ Sunpaw / Wispypaw

Old July 12th, 2023, 02:36 PM

Bump Policy: 72 hours!!
My Mood: Fine

Midnightkit
Shadowclan
She/her

Exciting! Midnightkit’s gaze immediately darted towards her father once Dawnstar was finished giving instructions, her eyes big and hopeful.

“Pa? You’re going to teach us how to fight.. Snatch-ers?” Ah, yes, snatchers.. Who else would she want to learn from, if not for her own father? Well, nobody at all, obviously! If she had to learn from someone else, she would listen to them of course, but.. Her papa was right here!

[ @lio - Nighthound, @ameko - Morningkit, @Starfall - Eveningkit]

Bump Policy: 72 hours!
Often inactive on weekends!

Click here for my character site!
Old July 12th, 2023, 04:47 PM
Just A Fossil

My Mood: Spooky

Quote:
Originally Posted by Woodlow View Post

Cloverkit
Shadowclan | Kit | He/Him | 3 moons
a brown tabby with green eyes, white paws and nose blaze
They were gonna fight? Did that mean another war would break out soon? He didn't want to fight a bunch of kit-snatchers. Why would someone want to snatch him anyways? That was mean! Cloverkit sat down into a loaf and pinned his ears back, regretting his decision to join this event at all.

(OPEN)
Image of my oc was created using Clangen Cat Maker
Quote:
Originally Posted by Leafie View Post

Rufflekit
muscled ginger cashmere bengal- 5 moons - He/Him

Neat! They where going to be taught how to fight and protect themselves, this was great. Rufflekit was going to beat up any nasty cat that tried to make its way inside and steal them. With the excitement rolling through his buff body he looked to see what warrior was open to teaching.

[open]

[Hawkbite]

Perfect! Kit training! He loved teaching! There were two kits that caught his attention. Salamadarskull appeared to be looking for someone older. Perhaps he'd train Stormpaw, that would be the smart thing to do. Quickly, the tom padded towards them, waving his tail to gesture to them before sitting down. One looked excited to start and the other, well. . . that wasn't excitement at all.

"Until someone wants to come snatch one of you away from me for training, who wants to start?! I'll be the bad guy and you'll attack me!" He spoke excitedly, trying to make this sound more like a game than actual training. Perhaps that'd help Cloverkit?

He got to his paws then crouched, wiggling his butt in a playful manner to intrigue them. "Use those little paws and swipe at me! When I'm this low to the ground, my nose is my weakness!"

[Characters]

I'M A TOTAL TRASH MAMMAL

Old July 12th, 2023, 05:01 PM
Hiatuses

Bump Policy: Anytime
My Mood: Festive1

Quote:
Originally Posted by xavier. View Post
Dogpaw slipped out of the apprentice den and sat.

[ OPEN ]

Lillykit ran over. And sat by Dogpaw. "Hi"

//she is four moons old
Old July 12th, 2023, 05:45 PM

Bump Policy: Hiatus.
My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rose View Post

Starrypaw
One With The Warren & Kitty Softpaws Purrk Active

From the recesses of the apprentice's den, a black and white, feather-tailed molly scrambled upright in her nest, jade hues widening with recognition at the call reverberating through camp. "BIGBIRD!" She squealed happily, expression one of pure jubilation. Eyes bright with excitement, the messy apprentice scampered out of her nest with bed-ridden fur, all of which was sticking out in whatever directions it pleased. Knotting and tangling, too.

Grinning widely as she left the darkness of the apprentice's den, the getting-taller-by-the-day apprentice launched herself at the first familiar cat she saw -- unfortunately, that cat was Dogpaw. In other, more Starrypaw-terms, Pip. "PIP, HI! HI HI HI HI!!! What are we doing? What are you doing? Ouchie!" She flinched at the sight of his face, but not because it was terrifying to look at; moreso because every time Starrypaw saw, she wondered how much pain he went through on a daily basis. Tentatively reaching out a paw in an attempt to place it gently on the side of his not-hurt-face, Starrypaw pouted sadly at her adoptive-older-brother-but-not.

"Hurt?" The molly asked, eyes crinkling at the corners. "I wish you weren't hurted." And then, after blinking a couple times, Starrypaw lowered her voice a tad. "I wish I wasn't a kit when you were hurted. Next time I can protect you!" This cheered her up considerably, and Starrypaw straightened, beaming. She even puffed out her chest and fluffed up her feathers fur for good measure, trying to look as intimidating as possible. 'Couse, with her idiotic grin, tangled mess of fur, and entirely ridiculous stance, she was probably fooling no one. "One day I'm gonna be taller than you, just you watch." Starrypaw proclaimed, emerald hues picking out her mentor in the crowd of cats for a brief moment. Aha! Sir Bits was here! She debated waving to him, and put up her paw to do so before turning back to Dogpaw.

[ @xavier. - Dogpaw | Pip has been .. tackled, in a sense. ]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ravensong View Post
Sunsetkit

A game? The gray and white she-kit's head cocked as she moved her way out of the nursery. She jumped and scrambled out to the other cats. Gran...Miss Ivy likes to play games, the she-kit wasn't completely sure what game it was exactly but Cougarivy seemed to have fun with it so she was sure she games were a fun thing. She looked around, recognizing a few of the faces from the nursery. And of course she recognized Miss Star and there was Miss Ivy. And then she also recognized the black and white tom that had shown up. What was his name? It was something like that one kit she'd met, Woofy, but he wasn't a kit, no no no. He was a...he was a paw. Woofypaw? Woofpaw? Bark...? She huffed out a little sigh. Names were such weird things and she couldn't get the hang of any of them. What did it matter anyway, what somebody called somebody else? But in the end she decided not to go up to the WoofBarkypaw who she saw with her Papa Elmshadow sometimes. Instead she sidled up closer to a random warrior who was waiting in front of her and watched Miss Star for what this game was going to be.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Galaxy_ View Post
Lillykit ran over. And sat by Dogpaw. "Hi"

//she is four moons old

• × | Dogpaw | × •
he/him
MIND READER : Inactive | Chill of death : Inactive | Ultimate Predator : Inactive

The black and white apprentice had let out a small yawn waiting for others to gather around for the event and for the queen of shadows herself to start speaking again. One second the tom was sitting staring up at the large she-cat the next he's being tackled into a hug. Now with any other cat Dogpaw would have pushed them off and told them to leave him alone but not with Starrypaw. The golden prince looked over to the always happy she-cat.

"Hello to you too, Starrypaw"

The tom said in greeting to the other apprentice. The golden prince slightly flinched back when Starrypaw brought her own paw up and touched his non-scarred part of his face. The black and white tom listened to her speak about how she wished for things that would be impossible. The tom sighed, in all the prodigy was glad Starrypaw wasn't out there.

"Im fine. It doesn't hurt,, much."

Dogpaw said watching the she-cat puff out her chest. This made the apprentice want to let out a small laugh though he decided against it.

"Is that so? We'll have to see won't we?"

The tom said before standing up and looking over to where Starrypaws attention was pulled. Hawkbite seemed to have joined the event. Dogpaw watched Starrypaw go to wave at the warrior before turning his own attention to a small gray kit who was sitting behind a random warrior. Wasn't that his late sister's kit? The only one who survived? A pang of guilt ran through the tom. Sunsetthorns death was during the time Dogpaw was in the medicine den healing. Was he the reason she died? Dogpaw shook his head before staring at the kit for a moment. The tom turned his gaze over to Starrypaw for a moment before speaking.

"Im gonna go over.. there."

The tom said as he started to make his way over to the kit. His neice. Before the golden prince could make it to the kit the shadow queen started to talk. Dogpaw let out a small sigh as he looked up at the leader. The apprentice listened to Dawnstar speak to the warriors and learnt of what they would be doing. After the queen stopped talking the apprentice started to make his way to his neice again. Dogpaw stopped again to his annoyance when he heard a squeak of a voice. Another kit had ran up to him and he stared down at it. Dogpaw stood there for a few moments before glancing sideways awkwardly.

"Hi... bye."

Dogpaw greeted along with the farwell following soon after. Dogpaw glanced at Lillykit for a moment before going and reaching to where the small gray kit was. Dogpaw stood there for a second. The toms mouth was dry. What was he supposed to say? Soon the black and white apprentice opened his mouth.

"Do you want to learn with me?"
Closed Thread