Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ThunderClan

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
How does WCO see you?
Last post by hermeswind
Today 02:05 AM
Secrets of Past Generations
Last post by Rustleaf
Today 01:44 AM
The House of Horrors...
by Dust
Last post by Dust
Today 01:31 AM
Converting your YouTube...
by nyx
Last post by Seamrog
Today 01:12 AM
Cutest Warrior Name?
by blxze.
Last post by rubberRatroom
Today 01:03 AM

Old January 9th, 2017, 10:35 AM
questionmark

My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: ThunderClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maplefur View Post
Shaking, Maplefur crouched down, squeezing her eyes shut. "N-no... Fox," She gasped out, moving her paws to press them down on top of her head. Sure, the creature was probably gone by now, but the scent brought back memories, ones that send her into a panic attack. "D-daisy," she whimpered feebly. "No," her voice wouldn't stop shaking, quickly turning into sobs.

"Come on Daisy! It's not like the dark will kill us or anything!" Maple squeaked, dashing ahead of her sister. "What are you, a scaredy cat?" The young kit shot a challenging glance back at Daisy, waving her tail before vanishing into the bushes ahead. For so long she had wanted to leave that forsaken house, and now she finally did- and somehow she had managed to convince Daisy to come too! They were going to be real wild cats, like the ones she had heard from stories! They'd learn how to hunt live prey, instead of having to eat gross kittypet food.

"M-maple! Stop dashing off!" The shaky voice of Daisy sounded from behind Maple as her sister chased after her. "What if we get separated?" The fluffy kit paused as she emerged from the bushes, looking around confused. "Maple? Where are you?" Maple dashed out from behind Daisy, hopping on her sister and ignoring the shriek that came from her.

"Gotcha!" Maple exclaimed gleefully. "Use your nose, dummy! I never even left the bushes." She hopped off her sister, raising a paw to lick it as she watched Daisy climb to her paws. Daisy shot an angry glance at Maple.

"What were you thinking! What was I thinking? I should've known leaving with you should've been no good! I should've stayed back home, with mom and Fria!" Daisy rambled on, but Maple wasn't listening. "What's wrong with you?!" Daisy huffed, staring at Maple's baffled expression.

"Run," Maple hissed, and Daisy turned around to see a bright red fox right behind them. The noise of their play must have attracted it. Daisy immediately sprinted away, though Maple charged at their attacker, giving a moment to slash at it's nose before also running away. She overtook her sister, running with all her might. "Don't stop running Daisy!" She called back. She ran and ran, until she couldn't run anymore and collapsed to the ground. "I think we lost it," she puffed out, ears trained on the silence around. Very silent, she realized, as she looked for her sister. "Daisy?" Maple called out. "Daisy!"

"Daisy," Maplefur sobbed. "No... come back..." The warrior seemed as fragile as a kit in the midst of her breakdown. It had been a while since she had one, though she hadn't seen any signs of fox for a while. She should have known that the first sign or scent of one would send her spiraling back down.

(I typed too much >.< sorry)
Apurva stared at Maplefur, who seemed to be having some sort of flashback on some terrible memory. She pressed her side against Maplefur's, licking her shoulder soothingly. “Hey... It's alright... If you don't mind my asking, who's Daisy?” the pretty multicolored molly said in her most comforting voice. She tried her best to soothe the sobbing warrior, noticing how fragile she seemed now made her want to help even more. She just had that natural instinct to help anyone who seemed to need it.

She continued to lap at Maplefur's pelt as she awaited her answer. If she knew who this Daisy was, it would be far, far easier for he to help, as she knew fully well how to deal with losses, having suffered many herself. She hoped that this was the right thing to do, but she wouldn't know until she knew who Daisy was. Then she could better help Maplefur. But until then, she would continue lapping at her fur and murmuring soothingly to her, her green orbs full of sympathy for the older molly. She had never seen a cat act like this. When Blade was sad, he didn't show it, except that he sometimes got a little grumpy.

She paused, looking around. She now, did smell the scent, a horrible reeking smell, but is was stale. Perhaps a favor two old, but that didn't mean it wouldn't come back. “Let's go a little further away though.” Apurva whispered, nudging Maplefur gently with her muzzle. She didn't want to yang around over here any longer, plus they had to get to Fria's den. She realized that they probably wouldn't return until nightfall, but she wasn't bothered much by that. She looked around for the safest looking route, and turned that way, then stopped, waiting for Maplefur.

While she was waiting, she sort of zoned out, losing focus on Maplefur and stared intently at some bushes, staring at the very intricate pattern of the laced branches that gave it shape. Each one had snow piled upon it, and with each gust of wind, snow fell of and landed with what was on the ground. She sat there, continuing to stare at it. Studying each detail about it. Its color, shape, size, and snarled parts, and many other things about it. She didn't move from the spot, and Maplefur could've tapped her with her tail, and she wouldn't have taken any notice of it whatsoever.

She continued to stare at it, then her paws landed on a thin twig, and it snapped. Apurva blinked, glancing around. I did it again. Didn't I.... She thought, realizing that at least now she'd recognize it as some sort of landmark. She turned towards Maplefur. “Sorry. I do that sometimes.... she explained, dipping her head apologetically and flicking her ears dismissively. She sighed, then tried her best not to zone out again.
Old January 9th, 2017, 12:36 PM
We are the universe || bear is my favorite

Status: And the universe said, everything you need is within you.
Bump Policy: Every 2 days o/
My Mood: Adorable

Default Re: ThunderClan Training Cave

Quote:
Originally Posted by mapledash View Post
Mapledash smiled, his apprentice remembered well his lesson, but of course it wasn't everything. Still, this was already a good chunk of the theory, now to the practice. "Well that's already pretty nice if you ask me. Why not demonstrate?" he invited the apprentice. Knowing what to do was a thing, and doing it completely an other, but he seemed ready to try, like usual. He was proud of his apprentice, he was making the new generation of warriors, like his mentor had told him, and his before him since the dawn of the clans.

Taking position, mapledash gave an example of what the hunting crouch should be, his hunches bunched up, legs stretched to cover as much distance he could if he had to leap, a lean and straight line formed on his back and his tail was barely touching the ground, giving him balance. He didn't step forward, so the apprentice could try and immitate him. "Just like that, jaypaw. Except you're smaller, so try not stretching your paws as far as this." the ginger tom suggested. He sat back and watched his apprentice mimic him.
{Oop sorry}
Jaypaw nodded and went in a crouching position, mimicking his Mentor, pulling his paws back slightly as Mapledash had instructed. The silver tom narrowed his eyes and flicked his tail, his blue hues flicking from his mentor back to his paws every few seconds "Like this? Am I correct?" he asked, hoping they would get out of this position soon, his legs were beginning to shake. He stayed like that for a few more minutes before sitting himself back up and looking at his mentor, cocking his head to the side "I'm sorry it's rude of me to say this but...um....are you alright?" he asked, his blue orbs glistened with worry, he felt bad for just pausing his training but he needed to know if his mentor was okay, the ginger warrior was a little out of it today, and he just wanted to know why. The young tom dropped his gaze down to the floor, shuffling his paws in embrassment 'Of course he's alright! He's a warrior.' he thought to himself annoyed with his question, but he didn't take it back, he needed to hear it from the other tom, just to conclude his stupid question.

"As long as I exist, you will always be loved."
Spiderthroat is the Deputy of ThunderClan
|| Site ||
The waves that crashed upon
The rocks that you were trying to walk along

And in my head I heard them play a song
For you and me

Let's get lost at sea
Where they will never find us

Got stars at night to guide us
Old January 9th, 2017, 12:42 PM
a tiny bean

My Mood: Amazed

Default Re: ThunderClan Training Cave

Ocelotpaw padded into the Training Cove, "Weird, I was made an apprentice and not given a mentor'
lotusfang
Old January 9th, 2017, 03:30 PM

My Mood: Stressed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spirited Darkness View Post

Apurva stared at Maplefur, who seemed to be having some sort of flashback on some terrible memory. She pressed her side against Maplefur's, licking her shoulder soothingly. “Hey... It's alright... If you don't mind my asking, who's Daisy?” the pretty multicolored molly said in her most comforting voice. She tried her best to soothe the sobbing warrior, noticing how fragile she seemed now made her want to help even more. She just had that natural instinct to help anyone who seemed to need it.

She continued to lap at Maplefur's pelt as she awaited her answer. If she knew who this Daisy was, it would be far, far easier for he to help, as she knew fully well how to deal with losses, having suffered many herself. She hoped that this was the right thing to do, but she wouldn't know until she knew who Daisy was. Then she could better help Maplefur. But until then, she would continue lapping at her fur and murmuring soothingly to her, her green orbs full of sympathy for the older molly. She had never seen a cat act like this. When Blade was sad, he didn't show it, except that he sometimes got a little grumpy.

She paused, looking around. She now, did smell the scent, a horrible reeking smell, but is was stale. Perhaps a favor two old, but that didn't mean it wouldn't come back. “Let's go a little further away though.” Apurva whispered, nudging Maplefur gently with her muzzle. She didn't want to yang around over here any longer, plus they had to get to Fria's den. She realized that they probably wouldn't return until nightfall, but she wasn't bothered much by that. She looked around for the safest looking route, and turned that way, then stopped, waiting for Maplefur.

While she was waiting, she sort of zoned out, losing focus on Maplefur and stared intently at some bushes, staring at the very intricate pattern of the laced branches that gave it shape. Each one had snow piled upon it, and with each gust of wind, snow fell of and landed with what was on the ground. She sat there, continuing to stare at it. Studying each detail about it. Its color, shape, size, and snarled parts, and many other things about it. She didn't move from the spot, and Maplefur could've tapped her with her tail, and she wouldn't have taken any notice of it whatsoever.

She continued to stare at it, then her paws landed on a thin twig, and it snapped. Apurva blinked, glancing around. I did it again. Didn't I.... She thought, realizing that at least now she'd recognize it as some sort of landmark. She turned towards Maplefur. “Sorry. I do that sometimes.... she explained, dipping her head apologetically and flicking her ears dismissively. She sighed, then tried her best not to zone out again.
(Ok so I typed up an entire response and as soon as I submitted my internet cut out for like 30 minutes ;-; sigh retyping's no fun.)

Maplefur allowed herself to be nudged to her paws, her senses flooding back to her as the memory ended. Her chest heaved as she breathed heavily, and she took a moment to settle herself, becoming much more subdued. "Sorry," she muttered feebly to Apurva, staring down at her paws. "It's just... well," The calico hesitantly brought her head up, surprised to see her friend looking at a bush rather than her. "Umm?" She stuttered, unsure what to say. She tried a small smile as the other molly regained her focus, quickly turning her gaze back down to the snow between her paws.

"Well, Daisy was my sister," she began quietly, trying to guess what questions Apurva would have asked during her freak out. In the midst of her panic, her senses had all been blocked off. The memory had taken over her, it was all she could see or hear. She hadn't been able to hear anything her friend had asked, so she hoped she didn't sound stupid. "We left the house as kits. Well, more like I begged and pleaded for her to leave with me, and she finally agreed. But then... a fox." Her voice was quiet, almost a whisper, and she couldn't bring herself to continue.

Old January 9th, 2017, 04:28 PM

My Mood: Lurking

Cool Re: ThunderClan Territory

( @Dark Rose )
Fiercestorm walked with his son, Blackpaw, and looked around. This was merely a border patrol. But as he walked, the sounds of barks coming from a small rock face that they were by, and he heard something else. Yowls. He poked his head over and saw Honeypaw and Eternalpaw running from some rabid dogs, and he gasped. "Honeypaw!" he yelled, and jumped down, chasing after them.
Old January 9th, 2017, 04:35 PM
✶Stardust's Topaz✶

My Mood: Tired

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiny View Post
( @Dark Rose )
Fiercestorm walked with his son, Blackpaw, and looked around. This was merely a border patrol. But as he walked, the sounds of barks coming from a small rock face that they were by, and he heard something else. Yowls. He poked his head over and saw Honeypaw and Eternalpaw running from some rabid dogs, and he gasped. "Honeypaw!" he yelled, and jumped down, chasing after them.
Blackpaw silently shot after his father. His dark blue eyes were cold, narrowed. There was a different look in his eyes than usual, almost murderous but he had to wait a little longer now. Perfect....

Meanwhile Honeypaw glanced back, squealing in fear as a dog snapped his jaws near her tail. She sped up, heart thrumming as she glanced at Eternalpaw before screaming. "DADDY HELP!"

When Angels Fall With Broken Wings
I Can't Give Up, I Can't Give In
When All Is Lost And Daylight Ends
I'll Carry You, And We Will Live
Forever...

Profile picture drawn by my lovely girlfriend, Stardust
Old January 9th, 2017, 07:40 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark Rose View Post
Blackpaw silently shot after his father. His dark blue eyes were cold, narrowed. There was a different look in his eyes than usual, almost murderous but he had to wait a little longer now. Perfect....

Meanwhile Honeypaw glanced back, squealing in fear as a dog snapped his jaws near her tail. She sped up, heart thrumming as she glanced at Eternalpaw before screaming. "DADDY HELP!"
Fiercestorm bolted behind them, and grabbed Eternalpaw, tossing her up onto the now increasing rockface. He grabbed Honeypaw, and tossed her up. Running as fast as he could, he jumped onto the edge of the rockface, and the snarls and barks of the dogs echoed beneath him. He struggled to climb to the top and looked up. He saw Blackpaw, panting.

"Son... Help me!" he begged, his legs kicking to grab onto the rock.
Old January 9th, 2017, 07:44 PM
✶Stardust's Topaz✶

My Mood: Tired

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiny View Post

Fiercestorm bolted behind them, and grabbed Eternalpaw, tossing her up onto the now increasing rockface. He grabbed Honeypaw, and tossed her up. Running as fast as he could, he jumped onto the edge of the rockface, and the snarls and barks of the dogs echoed beneath him. He struggled to climb to the top and looked up. He saw Blackpaw, panting.

"Son... Help me!" he begged, his legs kicking to grab onto the rock.
Now was his chance. Blackpaw stared down at his father with a look of complete disgust, such hatred in his eyes yet his gaze was pure blank. Finally he lunged and slammed his paws over Fiercestorm's, and sunk his claws in as deep as he could. A smirk spread slowly over his face, his eyes locked with his fathers.

Honeypaw scrambled to her paws, and spun around, breathing heavily. A gasp escaped her lips when she saw Fiercestorm hanging off the edge but there were rocks in the way, and she couldnt quite see her brother was about to do something completely horrible.

When Angels Fall With Broken Wings
I Can't Give Up, I Can't Give In
When All Is Lost And Daylight Ends
I'll Carry You, And We Will Live
Forever...

Profile picture drawn by my lovely girlfriend, Stardust
Old January 9th, 2017, 07:50 PM
Lovable Cannibal

My Mood: Twisted

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duskflight View Post
Elmberry was rather lucky that he was able to scamper off before the blow landed because even though it was a cuff, her cuffs weren't exactly fluffy and soft, she could easily stagger you if she wasn't careful or really paying attention to not hurt the other cat. Nonetheless, her paw landed on the ground and she ended up bounding after him, chuffing out a few chuckles beneath her breath before letting the whole situation go and instead, sort of focusing her mind on hunting since that was what they were doing after all.
"Most cat's can't and lucky for you weaklings those creatures are now either half-starved or hibernating so you don't have to worry much about them." The weaklings again was meant to be a joke, but it could easily be taken the wrong was, as was most things that came out of her mouth.
The conversation dropped again as the two began to inhale the scents around them, the tom doing it a bit more easily than the she-cat, he likely could scent the animals a bit quicker than her, she was more used to searching for enemy scents or the scents of badgers and foxes and that sort of thing, not the faint scents of prey.
"Yeah, yeah, you'll probably scent them before me anyways, how about I just be the look out, keep ya safe from any rogues wandering the territory." Mewed the grey tabby with a harsh smirk, glancing over at him.
"This really ain't my forte, hunting so you do you." She meowed in the quietest voice she could manage, which was hardly a whisper, but more so a low voice.
In a way, Cormorantstone was thinking her mind when she stated that cats other than fighters like her were weaklings, but it didn't mean that she had any less respect for them, it took skill to do what they did and she knew that. Anyone could be good at battling if they tried hard enough, the only thing that made her excel at it was her size compared to other females and the fact that she chose to focus solely on battling rather than working on her hunting abilities. Fighting was something she had a knack for, something she was born to do. Just like some cats had a natural ability to excel at hunting. That was her way of thinking anyways.
"Okay look, don't push it or I'll make it to where you can't scent anything." Meowed the grey tabby in her gruff voice, it was unsure if it was a joke, but it was intended to be a joke it's just her face didn't.. Make any sort of indication that it was. As to her response to him being oblivious while hunting, she merely grunted and flicked her tail, not finding it necessary to reply to that.
So they simply fell silent after these words had been spoken, the she-cat silently glad that Elmberry didn't say anything in regards to the words she had just spoken, glad that he didn't make her regret saying those words. It wasn't often she admitted things to other cats, most of the time she was looking for fights. Licking her lips, she would stick close behind him, attempting her best to stay as quiet as possible even though it proved to be difficult.

Credit to the wonderful Endless on WCO for my profile picture! Wonderful picture of Hannibal <3
Hannibal's Den
Character Site

Help me hatch my egg?
Old January 9th, 2017, 07:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark Rose View Post
Now was his chance. Blackpaw stared down at his father with a look of complete disgust, such hatred in his eyes yet his gaze was pure blank. Finally he lunged and slammed his paws over Fiercestorm's, and sunk his claws in as deep as he could. A smirk spread slowly over his face, his eyes locked with his fathers.

Honeypaw scrambled to her paws, and spun around, breathing heavily. A gasp escaped her lips when she saw Fiercestorm hanging off the edge but there were rocks in the way, and she couldn't quite see her brother was about to do something completely horrible.
Fiercestorm yowled in pain, his eyes now filled with fear. He stared at his son, and knew there was no way out of this. Maybe I'll make it... Maybe this won't happen... Maybe... the maybe's faded as he could feel his son's claws sinking into his paws.

Eternalpaw looked around frantically. "Where is he?!" she panted. Fiercestorm, since his return, had been the replacement of her actual father, Scarface. And he just saved her life, but now he was in a position where she would never be able to repay that debt.