Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Battles

Notice
Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
medical malpractice...
Last post by redshiftreign
Yesterday 11:21 PM
May Gathering
by dino.
Last post by paris
Yesterday 11:12 PM
RiverClan Territory
by BEAR.
Last post by paris
Yesterday 11:07 PM
ThunderClan Territory
by Fawn
Last post by wolfie
Yesterday 10:58 PM
WindClan Outsider Joining
Last post by paris
Yesterday 10:50 PM
Closed Thread

Old October 30th, 2017, 05:09 PM
i love sussy the bestest

My Mood: Cool

Default Re: October Gathering

Quote:
Originally Posted by Celestial View Post

[ I have no time!! I'm confined to my mobile posts, so they won't be as good as regular posts. So I'm sorry for that c: ]

Just as daisyshade parted her lips another yowl beat her too it, Instinctively daisyshade moved in front of tumblestep flashing her ferocious teeth in the direction of the threat and growling a deep growl. If anything she was going to protect him. Tumblestep was not a fighter but rather a fleeting kind of cat and he was too gentle for somthing like war, Ahead daisyshade spotted the feline at the arch of the clearing a rainbow of warriors on either side. The stench of crowfoot was overwhelming and suddenly she knew who it was. Halite! She turned to look at tumblestep but was slightly shock to not see him beside her. She looked around frantically for a moment before quickly pinpointing him halfway into the tree line now encouraging her to follow. A flutter of fear urged her to follow after him but she also felt compelled to stay and assist Riverclan. She bit her lip and looked pleadingly at him, after a few glances back and fourth she scurried over to him and nudged his shoulder. "Go, hide, I wouldn't live with myself if you got hurt" daisyshade urged her mate giving him a swift lick across his cheek.

Leaving the love of her life stung her heart like it was being constricted, and she wasn't even sure if telling him to flee was a good idea, and yet the thought of him battling made her pelt crawl with anxiety. Maybe it had been a good idea. She cast a glance over her shoulder and spotted the first waVe of DS cats flooding over the hill towards the clan cats below. The numbers seemed evenly matched and yet she was almost tempted to usher herself and tumblestep away. Earlier the Molly would have looked stoic but now her pelt was two times it's orginal size, her eyes where bright with fear and her tail was lashing violently behind her. She looked back at tumblestep her body now reading her full panic, "You have to listen to me tumblestep... These are dusksyndicate cats. They will kill you unlike other clans" she meowed hoarsely.
Tumblestep was not willing to leave Daisyshade alone to fight the ferocious Dusk Syndicate cats. He folded his ears back, narrowing his eyes. ``No! I already beat myself up about the last battle. No way am I leaving you to fight this battle alone!`` The gray warrior stepped up to his mate, his heart racing swiftly under his skin. His fur bristled nervously, and his head shot in every which direction at the smallest of sounds. However, this was the bravest Tumblestep has been, and it honestly felt amazing! The adrenaline flooding through him was incredible, and however much he wanted the fighting to end, he didn't want to say goodbye to the energy that currently drove him.

Still, he would appreciate it if he didn't have to fight. Luckily, Tumblestep had distracted Daisyshade enough to the point where the battle was slowing down. Many felines, both Clan cats and Dusk Syndicate members, had already been chased off, but there were still scuffles raging. Maybe he could keep Daisyshade busy for just a while longer... He looked at her through wide, panicked eyes from his crouched position, and though the tone of his voice was laced with anxiety, it also came out in a slightly smooth way. ``When we get back home, I want to start our family, Daisyshade.``
Old October 30th, 2017, 05:43 PM
I’m full of it

Bump Policy: Every 2 days!
My Mood: Sleepy

Quote:
Originally Posted by AbsurdJinx View Post

Tumblestep was not willing to leave Daisyshade alone to fight the ferocious Dusk Syndicate cats. He folded his ears back, narrowing his eyes. ``No! I already beat myself up about the last battle. No way am I leaving you to fight this battle alone!`` The gray warrior stepped up to his mate, his heart racing swiftly under his skin. His fur bristled nervously, and his head shot in every which direction at the smallest of sounds. However, this was the bravest Tumblestep has been, and it honestly felt amazing! The adrenaline flooding through him was incredible, and however much he wanted the fighting to end, he didn't want to say goodbye to the energy that currently drove him.

Still, he would appreciate it if he didn't have to fight. Luckily, Tumblestep had distracted Daisyshade enough to the point where the battle was slowing down. Many felines, both Clan cats and Dusk Syndicate members, had already been chased off, but there were still scuffles raging. Maybe he could keep Daisyshade busy for just a while longer... He looked at her through wide, panicked eyes from his crouched position, and though the tone of his voice was laced with anxiety, it also came out in a slightly smooth way. ``When we get back home, I want to start our family, Daisyshade.``
Daisyshade flinched a moment later, the mention from previous grievenes stung and made her heart skip a beat. She bit her tongue to avoid saying something rash but merely shut her eyes and released a heavy sigh. "I would do anything to prevent you from hurting yourself and that's what I'm doing tumblestep, there's no guilt or shame in protecte ting yourself!" she meowed softly, her voice dropped a few octaves and was barely a whisper between the sounds of the battle surrounding her. She looked away from tumblestep for a second, and the scent of blood hit her nose with such force she alsmost crumbled, the memeories seemed to choke her and a moment later she coughed violently. The long scar on her neck began to sting and suddenly she found her legs shaking with the memory of her agony. She opens her eyes and looked around quickly shaking her head of the painful memories.

She let out a huff and pressed her forehead onto his shoulder liek the pressure of just standing there was too much, than her head jerked upwards pulling away from tumblestep a second later. Her eyes drifted back up with tears forming in them, "D- Do you really mean that?" she said with a sniffle.

Go here for general finder or here for kit finder

|| Rabbit || Singepaw || Goosecurl ||

“Avoiding unhappiness is not the road to happiness.”
François Lelord

Old October 30th, 2017, 06:38 PM
i love sussy the bestest

My Mood: Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by Celestial View Post

Daisyshade flinched a moment later, the mention from previous grievenes stung and made her heart skip a beat. She bit her tongue to avoid saying something rash but merely shut her eyes and released a heavy sigh. "I would do anything to prevent you from hurting yourself and that's what I'm doing tumblestep, there's no guilt or shame in protecte ting yourself!" she meowed softly, her voice dropped a few octaves and was barely a whisper between the sounds of the battle surrounding her. She looked away from tumblestep for a second, and the scent of blood hit her nose with such force she alsmost crumbled, the memeories seemed to choke her and a moment later she coughed violently. The long scar on her neck began to sting and suddenly she found her legs shaking with the memory of her agony. She opens her eyes and looked around quickly shaking her head of the painful memories.

She let out a huff and pressed her forehead onto his shoulder liek the pressure of just standing there was too much, than her head jerked upwards pulling away from tumblestep a second later. Her eyes drifted back up with tears forming in them, "D- Do you really mean that?" she said with a sniffle.
Tumblestep most definitely did notice Daisyshade's reaction, but he thought it necessary to mention that battle. He'd made a life-threatening mistake in it, and he wasn't exactly willing to forget about it so easily. In fact, the scar stretching across her neck reminded him of his cowardice. No way would he ever forget those memories. However, there was no stopping the guilt that flooded through him every time he noticed her scar. Tumblestep felt the urge to lurch forward and comfort her, but she pressed had already pressed her forehead against his shoulder.

He looked at her, eyes innocent - almost kit-like. ``Of course I do,`` Tumblestep mumbled softly, finding himself getting lost in her damp yet gorgeous eyes. ``But we can't get started right away if either of us are injured. Look, there aren't as many scuffles as before, and the Clan cats are helping each other. They don't require our help - they've got enough support already. I propose we stay here, and if a Dusk Syndicate cat dares approach us, we can defend ourselves, okay? Otherwise, we avoid fighting. What do you say?``
Old October 30th, 2017, 07:18 PM
I’m full of it

Bump Policy: Every 2 days!
My Mood: Sleepy

Quote:

Tumblestep most definitely did notice Daisyshade's reaction, but he thought it necessary to mention that battle. He'd made a life-threatening mistake in it, and he wasn't exactly willing to forget about it so easily. In fact, the scar stretching across her neck reminded him of his cowardice. No way would he ever forget those memories. However, there was no stopping the guilt that flooded through him every time he noticed her scar. Tumblestep felt the urge to lurch forward and comfort her, but she pressed had already pressed her forehead against his shoulder.

He looked at her, eyes innocent - almost kit-like. ``Of course I do,`` Tumblestep mumbled softly, finding himself getting lost in her damp yet gorgeous eyes. ``But we can't get started right away if either of us are injured. Look, there aren't as many scuffles as before, and the Clan cats are helping each other. They don't require our help - they've got enough support already. I propose we stay here, and if a Dusk Syndicate cat dares approach us, we can defend ourselves, okay? Otherwise, we avoid fighting. What do you say?``

[ Do you have s DS cat? Cause I can use Ajax to attack tumble and if you have a DS cat to attack Daisy? Or perhaps I can just use Ajax and he can fight both daisy and tumble together if you'd prefer? Or we can just ask somebody else! ]

Daisyshade couldn't comprehend the emotion she was feeling, the butterflies in her stomach told her she was scared but the constant beating of her heart told her it was good at the same time. The real question is if I'm ready for it? Tears now streamed down her face in jagged lines. The horror of battle seemed to spark and ignite behind her but she seemed almost unphased by it now, her back boldly facing the problem at paw, her eyes sparkled with pure joy instead of fear and confusion her tears now reduced to ones of enlightenment. It had been me who thought that I was supposed to help him... I who thought it was my job to protect him and look how far we have come.. We need each other. her heart throbbed with unconditional love and she cranned her neck looking at the ground for a moment. Than with a sniffle she covered his ears with affectionate licks and purrs despite the raging war behind her. "I- I can't believe we are going to be parents..." she cooed.

She looked back at him and watched his every move like an eager apprenitce, the past hurt fading away quickly as she regained focus. She was about to open her mouth in protest but she restrained, it sounded like he wanted to avoid it and never fight but rather flee instead he finished strong insisting they would if they needed. She was proud of him- like the way a mentor would be proud of an apprentice for overcoming their fear of heights of something. Is that how he sees me somtimes? the Molly shook her head to clear her mind, "Right, I can do that" daisyshade than spun around to face the scenery with her glossy eyes watching every movement like a huntress would watch her prey. She turned to look at tumblestep, his body outlined agaisnt the moonlight. She lived him more than the hair she breathed, and now she was going to pass on that love to a bundle of kits with him. The thougth warmed her and she turned back to face the crowd, slowly curling her tail around his.

"I love you"

Go here for general finder or here for kit finder

|| Rabbit || Singepaw || Goosecurl ||

“Avoiding unhappiness is not the road to happiness.”
François Lelord

Old October 30th, 2017, 07:32 PM
Paige~

My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rainbowsprinklestar View Post
Blackblaze grimaced in pain, his face burning. With a heave, the cat pushed Hybrid to the side and rolled, picking himself up slowly. He was panting, blood dripping from his face. Looking at Hybrid, he narrowed his eyes. With a yowl, Blackblaze leaped off of his hind legs and slashed at the enemy cat's legs.
Hybird gave a hiss as he felt pain and lashed back, aiming for the shoulder. (Sooot....am I suppose to kill Blackblaze or nah?)[/QUOTE]
Ye)
Blackblaze yowled, then yowled again as his face contorted and disturbed his injuries. He panted heavily, time seemingly slowing down. His first major battle, and he was not doing very well. His shoulder burned, his face burned, and he felt like everything in his body had turned to wood. It hurt.

“Start writing, no matter what. The water does not flow until the faucet is turned on.”
-Louis L’Amour
|| Character Site || Finder/RP Tracker || Magnoliapetal's Finder ||
past usernames: moobaby171, moothebean
-EST-

Old October 30th, 2017, 08:44 PM
lover of science and cats

My Mood: Inspired

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duskflight View Post
Of all the things the Dusk Syndicate had to do, they had to do the most despicable thing they could manage. This was a time of peace, a time in which Grousestar shouldn't have to worry about murderous cats or battle and yet it seems chaos has erupted throughout the clearing all starting with the tension between Windclan and Thunderclan. Perhaps they were coincidental and Halite had just managed to time it well and personally, the Skyclan leader didn't care at all to try and figure it out. Right now his only goal was to fend off these bloodthirsty, ruthless cats from his clanmates and from the cats of the other clans. In the back of his mind, he was hoping to be able to find the leader of the Syndicate amidst this tangle of screeching, yowling cats, just so that he could fight him himself. Halite was a major cause in his stressing, was the main danger to his clan aside from what could not be helped such as the lack of food with the coming season. Halite could be stopped and the brown tabby would be more than happy to be the one to stop him. That's the difference between Halite and him, he had 8 remaining lives while he was nearly completely sure that the leader of this Syndicate had but one fleeting life to live. But would he be willing to take this cats life? Grousestar didn't like to think about it. He wasn't bloodthirsty, he didn't want to kill Halite, but if it came down to it, and that's what he needed to do in order to stop this madness. Then he would.
Currently he was dancing around a spitting molly who seems to have already been dealt serious damage. Every now and again he'd jut out a paw and shove her, just trying to tire her out so that she could escape with her life if she chose to do that. But something he's learned from a lot of these cats is that they're resilient and head-strong. They would fight with their dying breath to kill another if that's what their leader wished for them to do, they weren't the type of cats to run away should their death seem to loom over them and for that.. He could almost feel pity. Pity that such heart and passion should be wasted on a meaningless, senseless cause such as power and greed.

Occasionally his eyes would survey the fighting around him, knowing that many will try and use the mass confusion and busy motion of the thriving mass to their advantage, to attack with surprise. But his eye couldn't look everywhere at once and he had to keep most of his attention on the molly he was currently fighting. So he didn't see the approaching Halite, regardless of how simply his attack strategy was, of how almost predictable it was. Grousestar didn't see him and it could possibly leave the battle to the Syndicate leader's advantage. But Grousestar was Skyclan leader for a reason. He wasn't just a figurehead, or someone to represent the clan, and his previous name, Grouseflurry, wasn't just because of his energetic nature. This would be a close fight for sure.
Ah, I must be lucky. It seemed that Grousestar was distracted by a fight already. Their battle was progressing smoothly; both Grousestar and the she-cat seemed locked into one another, with white teeth baring and claws scraping each other’s fur every so often. With the brown tabby leader preoccupied with pressing manners, Halite’s plan would be a lot easier to follow through.

But, of course, I can’t rejoice too early. I haven’t even begun the battle with him yet, Halite thought back to himself, as he dodged past swarms of disorganized, bewildered felines. I may have the upper hand as of right now, but who knows what will happen in a few moments.

In those few moments of scampering around, very much like a squirrel, Halite took notice of Grousestar’s fighting technique. It seemed to vary slightly than the techniques Halite learned. The way the SkyClan leader’s head turned and paws maneuvered was almost majestic-looking, bold, dashing— whereas the Syndicate cats followed a more sleek, oily battle pattern. It was a very subtle difference, unnoticeable to the untrained eye, but Halite had enough experience.

At last, he crept along carefully, facing Grousestar’s back. A surge of new energy seemed to flow into him. The Commander leaped into the air, aiming towards the tabby’s neck, as that was one of the most vital regions. During the jump, a rush of cool air seemed to surround him, beckoning him forwards towards the enemy.

:: roleplayer of Halite- the former Dusk Syndicate Commander ::

Old October 30th, 2017, 09:49 PM
all that i’ll ever need

Quote:
Originally Posted by Constellation View Post
As Cloudstrike paced, seemingly out of boredom, Honeythistle tried to stay focus. When Cloudstrike got in his line of version, he refrained himself from scolding her once again. "Why are you so restless, dove? Sit down, please." His tail twitched, and he blinked his gaze to follow Cloudstrike's movements. She certainly was distracting him from his train of thoughts since he tried to keep one eye on her and one on the leaders. The only one who spoke reliable sense up there, was no doubt, the Shadowclan leader. As she walked back past him, sighing, Honeythistle rolled his eyes towards the sky, praying to Starclan that they would keep his emotions at bay. Was she annoyed? Was she tired? Was she just doing this out of spite? "Cloudstrike - Honey - Love, please. Just sit and listen." He let out an exasperated sigh. To be honest, he hoped all this would end soon. So, he can go back home...have a nice, long, private chat with his eldest.

All too soon, Blazingstar shouted war, and followed by the screech of the Syndicate's leader - Halite. It made everyone's fur bristled upon the call to attack. Even before the shout was heard, at the appearance of the tabby cat, Honeythistle jumped to prepare to protect himself and what was his. Cloudstrike had.followed pursuit, and it knocked Honeythistle off guard. If she really thought she was going to fight, Cloudstrike had another thing coming. "Yeah," Honeythistle snorted. "Repeat what you said. The clans need warriors - not Queens." He said, sternly. She had been so powered, so determined to protect the clans, but Honeythistle wouldn't allow it. So, far as others around them looked for an opponent, Honeythistle kept a wild expression of aggression planted on his maw, and he edged himself closer to the angora. "All you need to worry about is staying behind me. If there's somewhere to hide, you hide there. Do you hear me, Cloudstrike? And, I mean what I said." Even if Cloudstrike was sweet, somewhat obedient. She was known to question him. Mostly out of confusion. Honeythistle was prepared to fight. Not answer questions. "No ands, ors, or buts about it. Actually, don't even ask any questions about what I told you to do." He added, to be sure his word was paid heed to. He kept himself in a low crouch, his claws extended, his ears perked. His sudden thoughts transferred to his other Queen. "Rosenose..." He muttered. Just the thought of her made him want to bombard through all these cats just to make sure she was okay, then that would mean leaving Cloudstrike to fend for herself.
Cloudstrike could hear the exasperation in Honeythistle's voice but continued to pace rather than sit down. "How could I not be restless? If I'm not pacing then I'm just sitting alone at a gathering since my escort is ignoring me." Her words were laced with slight irritation and the white queen flounced back in the direction she'd just come from with a dramatic sigh. To be fair, she didn't even know that Honeythistle's mate- or one of them at least- was at the gathering, so it made no sense to her why he would be ignoring her. Cloudstrike paced throughout the news and the fighting of the leaders. Grumbling to herself when Honeythistle exasperadtedly asked her to sit down again. Dramatically, Cloudstrike slammed her haunches onto the ground beside Honeythistle and huffed in annoyance as she gazed up at the leaders with bored, dreamy eyes.

Finally, something exciting happened. Cloudstrike didn't like to fight, but anything was better than just sitting at the gathering doing nothing. Well...not anything...But she still wasn't above slightly injuring a few cats if they attacked her first. Alas, she never got the chance. Honeythistle noticed her stance and called her out on it, rejecting her attempts at explaining herself. Even in the stress of battle, Honeythistle remembered all of the rules. That was unfortunate for Cloudstrike. So, the molly could only stomp over behind the tom and stick her tongue out as she was bombarded with words. Yeah yeah yeah...She thought, rolling her eyes and keeping her claws unsheathed just in case.
Old October 31st, 2017, 06:15 AM
Sleep Deprived

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eclipsemoon the Therian View Post

"No! I won't leave you!" Burrpaw cried, leaping on Lynx and digging his teeth into the tom's scruff. Lynx roared in pain.

"Stay out of this, kit!" he growled, rolling over onto his back, crushing the Bengal tom. "This doesn't concern you! My fight is with the other one!"
(Bump for @SpookyScarySkeletons )

If I haven't responded to a roleplay within 24 hours, either mention me and bump the roleplay or send a message on my profile. If I haven't responded to that in 24 hours... spam me.

During Lent I will only be online on Sundays. Please be patient. I will respond. This lasts until Easter Sunday.

Character site: http://eclipsemoonscharries.weebly.com/

Last edited by Casual Scribbles; October 31st, 2017 at 06:15 AM.
Old October 31st, 2017, 07:05 AM
5,445 posts on old site

Quote:

Juniperpaw snarled in response, luckily able to swiftly dodge her opponent's attack. However, she wasn't able to completely escape his blow, and felt a tuft of her fur being ripped from her skin. She readied herself for another attack, preferring to be on the defensive end than the offensive end.
“Wow. Not attacking. That means when I’m done with you I can attack your presious clanmates.” He meowed aiming a blow for her shoulder with ease as he was trying to get her to fight, partially because he wanted to give her a hope of living.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old October 31st, 2017, 07:06 AM
5,445 posts on old site

Quote:
Originally Posted by Milky Way View Post
Hybird gave a hiss as he felt pain and lashed back, aiming for the shoulder. (Sooot....am I suppose to kill Blackblaze or nah?)
Ye)
Blackblaze yowled, then yowled again as his face contorted and disturbed his injuries. He panted heavily, time seemingly slowing down. His first major battle, and he was not doing very well. His shoulder burned, his face burned, and he felt like everything in his body had turned to wood. It hurt.[/QUOTE]
He growled and aimed another blow at Blackblaze’s face. Hybrid (Hybirb lol) growled,” You won’t last long pretty Riverclan kittypet.” He meowed taunted Blackblaze.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Closed Thread