Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Battles

Notice
Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
ShadowClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by alec
Today 04:10 AM
The Shadowledge
by BEAR.
Last post by alec
Today 04:05 AM
ShadowClan Elders' Den
by BEAR.
Last post by alec
Today 03:51 AM
sparking a connection [p]
by alec
Last post by alec
Today 03:42 AM
‘Second Impressions and...
Last post by alec
Today 03:33 AM
Closed Thread

Old October 21st, 2017, 04:19 PM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Default Re: October Gathering

[QUOTE=Swiftheart;408113]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chameleon View Post
Riverpaw nodded."It would be ridicioulus if we get exciled for this!" She said smiling."Instead of meeting in the territories,we could meet here so we wouldn't be trespassing." She said.
Lionpaw purred,” Right. Maybe so we don’t fall behind in training we should meet every other night.” He meowed he didn’t like the idea of it, but he had an extremely questionitative (I think that’s a word) menor. He didn’t want them growing suspicious.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old October 21st, 2017, 04:34 PM

My Mood: Bored

[QUOTE=Chameleon;408117]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Swiftheart View Post
Lionpaw purred,” Right. Maybe so we don’t fall behind in training we should meet every other night.” He meowed he didn’t like the idea of it, but he had an extremely questionitative (I think that’s a word) menor. He didn’t want them growing suspicious.
Riverpaw nodded."Sounds like a good plan,if your sure about it.We could wait longer if you want.Like once or twice a moon.Should we stop here and talk about it more?" She asked.She didnt know if waiting that long would affect her training to much,but when they where warriors,maby they could meet more often when they where not on patrol?They where all alone now,so she figured it would be a good spot.It was a small clearing,about big enough for 3 cats,which left them some room,and the moonlight shown through,leaving it with close to none shadows.It looked magnificent.A perfect place to talk to lionpaw alone without the tensions in the air between the clans.
(Sorry if it's cheesy.Couldn't think of much)

Please take them • If you want to contact me, please do it on discord
Old October 21st, 2017, 04:47 PM
5,445 posts on old site

[QUOTE=Swiftheart;408129]
Quote:
Riverpaw nodded."Sounds like a good plan,if your sure about it.We could wait longer if you want.Like once or twice a moon.Should we stop here and talk about it more?" She asked.She didnt know if waiting that long would affect her training to much,but when they where warriors,maby they could meet more often when they where not on patrol?They where all alone now,so she figured it would be a good spot.It was a small clearing,about big enough for 3 cats,which left them some room,and the moonlight shown through,leaving it with close to none shadows.It looked magnificent.A perfect place to talk to lionpaw alone without the tensions in the air between the clans.
(Sorry if it's cheesy.Couldn't think of much)
Lionpaw shrugged,"Sure. I'm fine with whatever you want..your the she-cat after all..." He meowed mindlessly wrapping his tail around hers. He gazed into her eyes unable to see there color through just the moonlight.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old October 21st, 2017, 05:12 PM

[QUOTE=Chameleon;408138]
Quote:
Lionpaw shrugged,"Sure. I'm fine with whatever you want..your the she-cat after all..." He meowed mindlessly wrapping his tail around hers. He gazed into her eyes unable to see there color through just the moonlight.
"That doesn't mean you don't get to chose things." She purred,wrapping her tail with his.She looked back into his eyes,not quite see the color even though the moon was shining.

Old October 21st, 2017, 06:30 PM
Angelique's Brother!

My Mood: Fanatic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raven & Co View Post
Blossompaw then playfully pinned the tom on his back, purring as she flopped down on top of him, resting her head on his chest and gazing at him, purring loudly. "Mine..." She mewed.
Spiderpaw let out an even louder purr as he was barreled over. The Tom felt a bit uncomfortable lying on his back like he was. Especially since he wasn't expecting it. "Now and always." replied Spiderpaw.

@Raven & Co;

Please know that your perfect no matter what gender, sexuality, etc is.

I'll only be on from 10:00 pm to 1:00 am my time.

Last edited by Barnabas; October 22nd, 2017 at 12:35 AM.
Old October 21st, 2017, 07:16 PM
5,445 posts on old site

[QUOTE=Swiftheart;408152]
Quote:
"That doesn't mean you don't get to chose things." She purred,wrapping her tail with his.She looked back into his eyes,not quite see the color even though the moon was shining.
Lionpaw shrugged,” I can pick my own prey. That’s what toms get.” He meowed,” You get first pick.”

Old October 21st, 2017, 07:20 PM

[QUOTE=Chameleon;408300]
Quote:
Lionpaw shrugged,” I can pick my own prey. That’s what toms get.” He meowed,” You get first pick.”
"Toms get to Hun t by themselves while Queens have to stay in camp and care for kits." She said smiling.

Old October 21st, 2017, 08:02 PM
Sigh...

My Mood: Hopeful

Quote:
Originally Posted by AbsurdJinx View Post

Juniperpaw was oblivious to the tension between the two medicine cats, and sorta just stood there with a foolish grin on her face as the two felines conversed - or argued..? Her neck swiveled, gaze shooting back and forth between them as they shot remarks at each other. And finally, when Daypaw slipped towards her to offer her a friendly lick, Juniperpaw spoke, ``Hi, Daypaw! I missed you.`` She purred softly in greeting, looking up at the feline she considered a friend, a second mentor, and even a sibling. ``Shinefang and I were just talking about you! I was telling him how amazing you are.``

She glanced at Shinefang through big, innocent eyes as if looking to him to approve what she was saying. Juniperpaw smiled when the topic switched over to the well-being of their Clans. The young feline could go on and on about RiverClan. She didn't even leave time for Daypaw to talk about ShadowClan first. ``Oh yes! It's so cold already! I can't wait to see the rivers freeze over, though. This'll be my first leaf-bare! I'm so excited! I've actually never fished before, but I've seen the territory! And the rivers. The rivers are really cool! Daypaw knows, they've seen them!`` Juniperpaw gasped at her sudden idea. I'm so smart! ``Shinefang! You should come see the rivers!``
Quote:
Originally Posted by woly View Post
@Charmer
Daypaws ears twitched hearing Junipers rambling,that wasnt unusal. the apprentice seemed to always be bouncing off of the walls with energy. where it came from beat daypaw. Hearing Juniper talk about the Rivers only made Daypaw miss them more. They missed Riverclan. and to be honest,they prefered it there. it was more of a home then Shadowclan has ever been to them. there was Geckoleaf,and Juniper, and Russet and so many more. Back at home they had a few cats like Nightpaw and Acornfall, but their presense was tuned out by cats like Auttumpaw. ones that would twist their words anyway she could to get them in trouble, bash them for their gender and attitude with every breath she took. it was tiring.¨Goldenstars putting on a brave face for Shadowclan. I dont have alot of herbs at home,all of them were washed away or have water damage. As for prey goes its no better, with the weather getting colder i dont know how good well survive this leafbare.¨ its something daypaw was stressed about. puddles were every where daypaw stepped when they went out into shadowclans territory, and soon that would turn into ice and no warrior could hunt when theyre slipping up over their paws. what if cats got sick, what is daypaw suppose to treat them with? Snowstar seemed to be doing well with stealing Windclans prey, but Daypaw would never resort to that,nor all of shadowclan.
Shinefang couldn't help but grin a little at Juniperpaw's energetic prattling about leafbare and frozen rivers. He found himself a little conflicted over the fact that she was a medicine cat. On one paw, she was very sweet. Perhaps a little too sweet for the life of a warrior. Still, he'd had the chance to lead a full life and have a mate before taking on his new role. It was a decision he had made as a grown cat who had already lived a full warrior life, not an apprentice fresh out of the nursery who hadn't even considered what a life without a mate or kits might be like. Starclan, she probably had never had a crush before. "You know something, Junebug. I'd actually like to see that. Sometime. Maybe while I'm there, I could get a few pointers from Geckoleaf. I'm still learning."

Shinefang, felt a page of guilt over commenting on the medicine cat's appearance now. Looking around earlier, he thought the Shadowclan cats did look a little thinner than usual and this explained it. "I'm really sorry to hear that," the Skyclan medicine cat replied sincerely. "Things were hard for Skyclan for a bit there. Thankfully, that's resolved now. But we were worried there for a bit, and I can only imagine the devastation to your herb stores." The old tom realized two things about the Shadowclan medicine cat in that moment: They had the proclivity to put their clan first in common. Shinefang had taken on this role when Ebonyfrost left because while he was getting a little old to keep running around doing patrols with the younger cats, he wanted to serve his clan and refused to retire to the elder's den. "Do you need anything in particular? Ebonyfrost left a fairly good stock of goldenrod and yarrow and there's still plenty more growing around. We could meet halfway or something."

Old October 21st, 2017, 08:26 PM
5,445 posts on old site

[QUOTE=Swiftheart;408305]
Quote:
"Toms get to Hun t by themselves while Queens have to stay in camp and care for kits." She said smiling.
Lionpaw shrugged,” Not every she-cat is a queen.” He meowed though his ear twitched slightly as he heard Snowstar’s growl as she told Blazingstar “Fine if you want war we’ll have war.”(citation is Random Melody), he sighed realizing he would be going to war with Thunderclan Atleast not today, there’s a truce for now. @Swiftheart (IDK why I’m mentioning you)

Last edited by Mango; October 22nd, 2017 at 12:25 PM.
Old October 21st, 2017, 10:28 PM
Sigh...

My Mood: Hopeful

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flameleaf View Post
Skyfeather gazed up at his leader. His ears pricked as Cherrydawn whispered something. The tom looked at her. "I didn't report you, no. Although someone did..." His gaze scanned the clearing for a brief moment before staring at the leaders again. I wonder who reported the patrols. Heck, anyone could've done it, so I won't bother looking. Then a thought struck him. He turned to Cherrydawn. "If Blazingstar is saying this now... Then..." He paused. "Do you think our clans will fight?" Skyfeather whispered.
Cherrydawn didn't answer, but met his gaze. Her ears we're flattened against her head, and her eyes were wide with horror. Fight against Skyfeather's clan? Fight against Skyfeather? It was a nightmare coming true before her very eyes. "Skyfeather," she meowed pitiously, wishing the black and white tom could somehow make this better. He couldn't. No one could. She swallowed and leaned in to him. She may never have the chance to say this again to him before clan violence tore them apart. She whispered in his ear. "Whatever happens, I love you too."

Closed Thread