Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > WindClan > WindClan Events

Notice
Applications to join the Staff Team close at 11:59 PM EST today. Get them in while you have the chance!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Barleypaw | Windclan
Last post by Madelaine
Today 03:20 AM
WindClan Apprentices' Den
by Ian
Last post by Rustleaf
Today 03:10 AM
Come Along with Me, It's...
Last post by Maybi
Today 02:57 AM
RiverClan Floodstone
by BEAR.
Last post by Luminous
Today 02:54 AM
Closed Thread

Old July 3rd, 2017, 03:23 PM
😈MAGICALLY MALICIOUS😋

My Mood: Asleep

Default Re: WindClan Nursery

Quote:
Originally Posted by Little Bird View Post

Mothkit let out a purr of excitement, one that easily faded at her adoptive mothers words. She loved Theadream. And she was a kind cat. But Theadream was being overly protective. That was annoying. Mothkit looked at her mother, her fun shattered. "We were." Mothkit insisted, her gaze filled with annoyance were once there had been happiness. Mothkit sighed. She had been having so much fun playing with Lynxkit. He wasn't being aggressive either! It was so unfair! Why didn't Theadream understand that? She was fine. Lynxkit was fine. Why didn't Theadream go worry about Nightkit? Sure Nightkit wasn't play fighting with a tom a moon older than her, but still? The kit cats an apologetic glance at Lynxkit.

Weaselshade padded into the nursery. His gaze caught on his adoptive kit, Mothkit, arguing with Theadream, the kits adoptive mother. Weaselshade had a confused look on his face for a second, but it erased quickly. He padded over to them, and sat down next to Theadream. Maybe he should flirt with her? Probably not though. She was only his kits mother, adoptive. That was it. She was also a former kittypet. He wouldn't mention that though. She was really annoying though. Weaselshade didn't really like her. Weaselshade couldn't ignore he liked to flirt, maybe he should. As his mind battled, his gaze rested on Mothkit, and the other kit.
Lynxkit felt his ears pin back for a second as he heard mother and daughter. Though, he didn't know she was adopted, yet he could tell since Mothkit didn't look like anything of the other she cat. The tom never enjoyed arguments between families. It made him feel quesy, only because he wasn't close to his own mother. His eyes had quickly glanced toward's Lemonspotted's empty nest. No doubt she was gone, probably trying to find a way out of Windclan with their father following after her. The tom slowly got up from his crunching position, and he slowly went towards Mothkit. The tom flicked his tail over his head. ''She's just worried,'' He shrugged, then gave a soft chuckle. ''Wanna play tag?'' He asked, trying to lighten the mood, as he playfully swatted at her with his paw. ''Your it!'' He called before running around the nursery with his tail lashing behind him.

Theadream narrowed her eyes at Mothkit. She's something else...but it made her laugh for a moment. She could tell Mothkit was annoyed, and this made the older she cat flick her ears, thinking of her next moves. Though, she allowed them to continue playing. Maybe, it would do them some good. Theadream didn't want to come off as a nuisance, but she was also highly alerted. If she wanted, she would embarrass Mothkit in front of her new friend. That might have the little molly infuriated. Theadream settled down, letting out a soft sign. As she watched the two play, her eyes quickly landed on the tom that stepped into the nursery. What is he doing here? The adoptive father of her kits. She figured he might be checking on the kits, and it was nothing wrong with that. As he sat next to her, the she cat glanced at Weaselshade. She wanted to snort, but held it in. ''Don't you have warrior duties to tend to?'' Now, Theadream succumbed to the life of taking care of kits. She knew she couldn't fight. Even if she tried. Though she needed protection, and she felt that Weaselshade could provide that for her since she was the adoptive mother of the kits. And, didn't they both just love their kits?
Old July 3rd, 2017, 03:38 PM
Something or Other

My Mood: Doh

Default Re: WindClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonestar23 View Post
She sounded so lost. So scared. There was nothing that Obsidiansky could do. He had never practiced for this, he had never... never imagined that this would happen. The tom's expression flickered, going from one of frustration to one of silence and caution. He was terrified that he might scare her again as he approached, putting his paw gently on hers. "I didn't want to hurt you. I hope you know that." He looked at her carefully, searching her expression for any sign of forgiveness. She was sorry, but... but could she forgive him for whatever he had done? However he had upset her, he had wanted to make it right. Their friendship was extremely important to him.

More important then anything else, at this moment in time. He stared cautiously at the cream feline. "So-- you're going to be okay, right? You're... I didn't... did I h-hurt you?" He asked, taking his paw off hers. Now knowing... or guessing, perhaps, but after all of this it was more of a knowledge then a guess... that Canineheart felt this way, Obsidiansky felt somewhat awkward. Yes, as it had been stated before, the butterflies fluttering in his stomach and deciding to beat him up from the inside. Obsidiansky's expression changed, to one of confusion and worry. He wasn't sure.

He wasn't used to this. Love was a new thing for him. He hadn't experienced it before, just those crushes. And sure, perhaps he was crushing on his friend, but it was too confusing for him to figure it all out. Right now? All he needed was a friend to stand with him. Perhaps he did have Sagewhisker, and Fawnflower... and Blazingstar... but Canineheart was just as good of a friend. And the one who was around the most. So; perhaps it was going to work out just fine after all.
As the sun started to reach the horizon, Canineheart sighed, her brow furrowed in thought. She hadn't expected Obsidainsky to react the way he had; Canineheart thought that he would have complied to her accusations, confessing that he had done it all. He didn't, though, he objected and wanted to make sure she was okay. Did this mean she was wrong? Canineheart pawed at the ground, her claws sheathing and unsheathing in anxiety. Canineheart's cream-tipped ears folded across her magnificent brown head. A smile no longer crowded her expression, but a cold look, as though she felt horrid. In reality, it was quite the opposite, Canineheart felt a warm feeling inside her chest. Obsidiansky had followed her to apologize for something he didn't even do. The warm feeling subsided, replaced with a heavy feeling of guilt. A ways away, a hawk screeched, bringing Canineheart back to reality. Her emerald eyes met Obsidiansky's darker ones.
"No," Canineheart murmured gently, her tail swishing with irritation towards herself, "I should be apologizing, I ran away from you, instead of actually talking about what you mean. I overreacted, I'm sorry..." Canineheart stood staring at Obsidiansky, ferns tickling her underbelly. "So, can you tell me what you meant. I promise no matter what, I won't run away this time," the mewed, her emerald eyes twinkling with a small amount of amusement.
Through all that she had been through, Canineheart still had her sense of humor. All of the hurt and denial that she had been through, her character was still intact.
Old July 3rd, 2017, 03:40 PM
i love sussy the bestest

My Mood: Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suspiciousmindz View Post

His ears pricked at her response a bit and a small smile crossed his face. His eyes lit up. "Actually, I wasn't. I'm out and about today," he replied. "Just a single-cat patrol. Making sure everyone's obeying orders," he raised his brow towards her. "I do believe I have to punish you for this though. I have to keep up with those," though despite the serious nature behind his words, his voice was playful. There was a smirk on his face and a light in his eyes. Blazingstar suddenly felt daring. Slowly he rose to his paws and drew himself really close to the pretty she-cat. His fluffy tail touched her shoulder ever so slightly and he ran it down her spine as he walked behind her. The leader started walking around her again, this time allowing his fur to touch her, leaving him feeling tingling all around. It ran down his spine and caused his fur to prickle. It was very unpredictable what he was about to do. He was simply bracing himself for a classic thing his friends know.

He pounced.

Blazingstar timed the pounce just right to insure she didn't see it coming so when he landed, he had her on the ground lightly. His fore paws placed on either side of her head, while his back paws were placed on either side of her stomach. So really, she wasn't pinned to the ground, he simply pushed her onto her back and stood over her with mischief written all over his face. "Got you!" he exclaimed, laughing a bit.

Fawnskip threw her head back as she laughed softly, a challenging smirk and light in her own eyes that matched Blazingstar's expression. ``Yeah?`` She kept her sharp gaze on him as he rose to his paws and inched closer to her. She felt his tail tease her spine, which caused her to shiver and her fur to rise on end. She glanced over her shoulder as he walked behind her, her intrigued gaze following the handsome tomcat. She leaned into his touch, which offered her skin - as well as her heart - warmth. Fawnskip hadn't been expecting Blazingstar's next move.

With a shriek of laughter, Fawnskip was brought to the ground by Blazingstar. Her belly was facing upward, her forepaws folded above her chest and her hind legs sprawled in the stalks of grass and heather. She felt his paws on either side of her head and torso. Slowly, her laughter faded to giggling which faded to silence. She looked up at Blazingstar's mischievous features, sporting an-also mischievous smirk and golden eyes that twinkled with similar emotion. Blazingstar did have her, in ways he would never imagine. ``So you do,`` Fawnskip whispered softly in a tone that revealed she wanted this moment to last.

She was the type of feline who would take a risk, which is why she raised her head off the ground to press her own nose to Blazingstar's. Fawnskip had closed her eyes as this happened, all the while thinking about her plan to draw him in. But, after sharing such an affectionate touch, would she be able to let him go? After a few moments, she let her head slowly fall back against the ground, her eyes still shut tightly. Worry flooded her. Perhaps she had moved too quickly? Surely Blazingstar wasn't as interested in her as she was in him? Fawnskip debated apologizing, but then it would appear as if she had regretted her actions, which she didn't. So she simply awaited a response, the suspense almost too much to deal with.
Old July 3rd, 2017, 03:41 PM
Somewhere in Space

My Mood: Sarcastic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Constellation View Post

Lynxkit felt his ears pin back for a second as he heard mother and daughter. Though, he didn't know she was adopted, yet he could tell since Mothkit didn't look like anything of the other she cat. The tom never enjoyed arguments between families. It made him feel quesy, only because he wasn't close to his own mother. His eyes had quickly glanced toward's Lemonspotted's empty nest. No doubt she was gone, probably trying to find a way out of Windclan with their father following after her. The tom slowly got up from his crunching position, and he slowly went towards Mothkit. The tom flicked his tail over his head. ''She's just worried,'' He shrugged, then gave a soft chuckle. ''Wanna play tag?'' He asked, trying to lighten the mood, as he playfully swatted at her with his paw. ''Your it!'' He called before running around the nursery with his tail lashing behind him.

Theadream narrowed her eyes at Mothkit. She's something else...but it made her laugh for a moment. She could tell Mothkit was annoyed, and this made the older she cat flick her ears, thinking of her next moves. Though, she allowed them to continue playing. Maybe, it would do them some good. Theadream didn't want to come off as a nuisance, but she was also highly alerted. If she wanted, she would embarrass Mothkit in front of her new friend. That might have the little molly infuriated. Theadream settled down, letting out a soft sign. As she watched the two play, her eyes quickly landed on the tom that stepped into the nursery. What is he doing here? The adoptive father of her kits. She figured he might be checking on the kits, and it was nothing wrong with that. As he sat next to her, the she cat glanced at Weaselshade. She wanted to snort, but held it in. ''Don't you have warrior duties to tend to?'' Now, Theadream succumbed to the life of taking care of kits. She knew she couldn't fight. Even if she tried. Though she needed protection, and she felt that Weaselshade could provide that for her since she was the adoptive mother of the kits. And, didn't they both just love their kits?

Mothkit smiled. Lynxkit obviously didn't like it when family's fought. Mothkit didn't either. She appreciated her new friends effort to make her feel better, and the argument stop. "I'll get you!" the little molly growled playfully. Mothkit wasn't the best at fighting, Lynxkit had just learned that. But despite her short stocky build, Mothkit was fast. She dropped into a crouch. And then, sped after him. It only took Mothkit a second to be right on his heels. She smirked, it would be easy to catch him. Not that she would brag. After a few more seconds, Mothkit brushed her tail across Lynxkit's flank. "Got ya!" she purred speeding in front of him.

Weaselshade rolled his eyes. Of course he had warrior duties, just not right at the moment. Was this she-cat stupid? "Is it so wrong to check on my kits?" he asked, a purr in his voice. Theadream was really, really annoying. Weaselshade was pretty sure he hated her. She was the kits adoptive mother though. He would have to get along with her sometime. Hopefully that time was no time soon. It would be horrible if it was soon! There was no way Weaselshade was going to get along with her. Never! They would raise the kits, and nothing else!
Old July 3rd, 2017, 04:14 PM
😈MAGICALLY MALICIOUS😋

My Mood: Asleep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Little Bird View Post

Mothkit smiled. Lynxkit obviously didn't like it when family's fought. Mothkit didn't either. She appreciated her new friends effort to make her feel better, and the argument stop. "I'll get you!" the little molly growled playfully. Mothkit wasn't the best at fighting, Lynxkit had just learned that. But despite her short stocky build, Mothkit was fast. She dropped into a crouch. And then, sped after him. It only took Mothkit a second to be right on his heels. She smirked, it would be easy to catch him. Not that she would brag. After a few more seconds, Mothkit brushed her tail across Lynxkit's flank. "Got ya!" she purred speeding in front of him.

Weaselshade rolled his eyes. Of course he had warrior duties, just not right at the moment. Was this she-cat stupid? "Is it so wrong to check on my kits?" he asked, a purr in his voice. Theadream was really, really annoying. Weaselshade was pretty sure he hated her. She was the kits adoptive mother though. He would have to get along with her sometime. Hopefully that time was no time soon. It would be horrible if it was soon! There was no way Weaselshade was going to get along with her. Never! They would raise the kits, and nothing else!
As the tiger striped cat ran around the room, bursting with energy that was finally being used for the day, even though he was cooped up in the nursery den. He thought he would be alone until Breezepaw came to kit sit him. Lynxkit hated that Breezepaw would come in and just coo at him as if he were a kit. He was almost six moons old! One more moon, and he would finally be an apprentice! The tom was extremely excited about that. He would be able to hang out with Hunterpaw more, learn new tricks, and especially fight in battles. But as he was distracted, he didn't pay attention to his speed slowing down, and it was easier for him to be caught. The tom swore at himself for such a coward move, and he watched as she sped away. ''Hey!'' He called, getting up to his paws and running after her. ''This isn't over!'' He kicked dust behind him, as he laughed following after her.

''Oh, no it's perfectly fine--my bad.'' Theadream was a polite cat. Everyone she passed, she was kind to them even though they might not always always be kind to her. Her voice was lightly laced with annoyance, not that anyone would notice it. She had to get along with them. Everything between them was strictly business. Raising kits together had to be the fun part. They each played a large role in Nightkit and Mothkit's lives, something Theadream wanted to live by. The petite she cat quickly lifted a paw and gave it a few soft licks, drawing it over her head. Though, I preferred if you would check up on them at a further distance than next to me. The she cat acted indifferent towards the tom. She really didn't care what he did, but when it came to the kits? That's the only reason she had to care. Like it or not, kits needed their father. And, she had to admit, Weaselshade was a pretty goo-Okay father. So, she sunk her shoulders and decided to have small talk. ''So, how have your day been? Pretty good?''
Old July 3rd, 2017, 04:34 PM
Somewhere in Space

My Mood: Sarcastic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Constellation View Post

As the tiger striped cat ran around the room, bursting with energy that was finally being used for the day, even though he was cooped up in the nursery den. He thought he would be alone until Breezepaw came to kit sit him. Lynxkit hated that Breezepaw would come in and just coo at him as if he were a kit. He was almost six moons old! One more moon, and he would finally be an apprentice! The tom was extremely excited about that. He would be able to hang out with Hunterpaw more, learn new tricks, and especially fight in battles. But as he was distracted, he didn't pay attention to his speed slowing down, and it was easier for him to be caught. The tom swore at himself for such a coward move, and he watched as she sped away. ''Hey!'' He called, getting up to his paws and running after her. ''This isn't over!'' He kicked dust behind him, as he laughed following after her.

''Oh, no it's perfectly fine--my bad.'' Theadream was a polite cat. Everyone she passed, she was kind to them even though they might not always always be kind to her. Her voice was lightly laced with annoyance, not that anyone would notice it. She had to get along with them. Everything between them was strictly business. Raising kits together had to be the fun part. They each played a large role in Nightkit and Mothkit's lives, something Theadream wanted to live by. The petite she cat quickly lifted a paw and gave it a few soft licks, drawing it over her head. Though, I preferred if you would check up on them at a further distance than next to me. The she cat acted indifferent towards the tom. She really didn't care what he did, but when it came to the kits? That's the only reason she had to care. Like it or not, kits needed their father. And, she had to admit, Weaselshade was a pretty goo-Okay father. So, she sunk her shoulders and decided to have small talk. ''So, how have your day been? Pretty good?''

Mothkit glanced over her shoulder. "Bet ya you're wrong!" she purred, turning her head away from him. The small she-kits legs were a blur as she ran. She seemed like thin air, whisking past the other queens and kits. She smirked. Lynxkit would never catch her. She felt like she was going at the speed of light. The wind was in her fur, she was running through the moor after a rabbit. Of course she wasn't actually on the moor. Nor chasing a rabbit. But it was fun to think about. In two moons she would be anyway. At the moment Mothkit was using her speed to run around the nursery in a game of tag.

Waeselshade almost jumped at her question. It was surprising. He though she hated him. If she did, why would she bother to ask how he was? She could have just ignored him. He wouldn't care if she did. In fact it would be a joy. But since she had asked him the question, he might as well answer it. "Good." he answered with a small smile, though it vanished in a second. There was no way he was smiling at her. "So, who's the other kit?" he asked, hoping for a topic different then him or her.
Old July 3rd, 2017, 08:59 PM
Just A Fossil

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Spooky

Quote:
Originally Posted by AbsurdJinx View Post
Fawnskip threw her head back as she laughed softly, a challenging smirk and light in her own eyes that matched Blazingstar's expression. ``Yeah?`` She kept her sharp gaze on him as he rose to his paws and inched closer to her. She felt his tail tease her spine, which caused her to shiver and her fur to rise on end. She glanced over her shoulder as he walked behind her, her intrigued gaze following the handsome tomcat. She leaned into his touch, which offered her skin - as well as her heart - warmth. Fawnskip hadn't been expecting Blazingstar's next move.

With a shriek of laughter, Fawnskip was brought to the ground by Blazingstar. Her belly was facing upward, her forepaws folded above her chest and her hind legs sprawled in the stalks of grass and heather. She felt his paws on either side of her head and torso. Slowly, her laughter faded to giggling which faded to silence. She looked up at Blazingstar's mischievous features, sporting an-also mischievous smirk and golden eyes that twinkled with similar emotion. Blazingstar did have her, in ways he would never imagine. ``So you do,`` Fawnskip whispered softly in a tone that revealed she wanted this moment to last.

She was the type of feline who would take a risk, which is why she raised her head off the ground to press her own nose to Blazingstar's. Fawnskip had closed her eyes as this happened, all the while thinking about her plan to draw him in. But, after sharing such an affectionate touch, would she be able to let him go? After a few moments, she let her head slowly fall back against the ground, her eyes still shut tightly. Worry flooded her. Perhaps she had moved too quickly? Surely Blazingstar wasn't as interested in her as she was in him? Fawnskip debated apologizing, but then it would appear as if she had regretted her actions, which she didn't. So she simply awaited a response, the suspense almost too much to deal with.
Ah, that voice was so seductive and the posture she held was so innocent. Though beneath that playful expression, beyond those golden hues, was a feline wanting to simply play with his heart. He had to admit, Fawnskip was a sight to behold and Blazingstar was positive he wasn't the only one to notice it. He could get lost in her gaze forever. He could be selfish, not wanting to share, to keep her for himself forever, but Blazingstar knew better than to let his feelings get caught up in this she-cat. She was like him, wanting to mess around and have fun, not settle down. Blazingstar was simply shocked they happened to cross paths, it was rare to find a she-cat like her. However, it made him come back.

Then the light touch against his bright pink nose shocked him. His head was pushed back a little, yet he didn't stop it, didn't pull back. The touch sent his fur prickling, even causing his tail to fluff up more than normal. Perhaps that was even a small gasp leaving his body? Then again, perhaps it wasn't. Either way, the shock written in his eyes stayed for moments after she pulled away. He kept his head right where it was. Waiting for her eyes to open up so he could search for the answer. Waiting for something to give away the purpose of such an intimate touch. It made his heart race. Why? It shouldn't, but he did. What was happening? Blazingstar couldn't make sense of the feelings, the warmth under his fur, the moment in general. Not to say he didn't want it to end, but he wouldn't have minded it lasted a bit longer.

Finally he broke the silence. His gaze cleared up into it's normal mischievous one. "We- Well," he spoke, softly at first, a smirk crossing his face. Suddenly the moment was taken as a challenge to Blazingstar. As typical. She thought she could be daring? So could he. Ever so slowly, Blazingstar lowered his head close to her ear. "Very daring of you," he whispered slowly, nipping the tip of her ear with a small purr. His head shifted towards her mouth, his muzzle purposefully tickling her whiskers until he pressed his muzzle fully against the side of hers, his eyes shutting before a small lick was pressed against her cheek followed by a soft nuzzle. He then pulled his head away, purring softly and opening his eyes to look for a reaction. Sure, his wasn't quite as daring as hers, but it was the response that mattered.

[Characters]

I'M A TOTAL TRASH MAMMAL

Old July 3rd, 2017, 11:17 PM
Something or Other

My Mood: Doh

Grass rattled under the green-leaf sun in WindClan territory. The moors of the clan were brilliant, if not a little hot. Off in the distance, away from where a brown and cream she-cat stood, the soft murmur of a stream sounded. It made the territory sound peaceful, with the chirps of the far-off birds in ThunderClan territory, but there was a hunter on the prowl. Through the dried grass of the green-leaf heat, there was a small, wiggling nose of a rabbit. It raised its small head to the sky, before settling down to tuck into a small dandelion. With its small beady eyes plastered to the dandelion. Canineheart slowly lifted up her cream paw, pressing it down softly, careful not to alert the hare to her presence. Her ears twitched quietly as a hawk screeched loudly overhead. The rabbit's eyes widened as it flitted up towards the sky. The second it started to scamper away, Canineheart bunched her muscles together, and sprang at the small creature. It's squeak of surprise was cut off by a quick nip to the neck brought by Canineheart.
The warrior raised the rabbit to the bright blue skies. A few lone clouds skittered across it. Thank you, StarClan for this wonderful meal. Canineheart muttered to her ancestors. She swished her cream-tipped tail as she began digging a small hole in the marsh, her emerald gaze wondering to the fields around her, weary of approaching predators. Though her mouth watered with the thought of gulping down the plump hare, Canineheart pushed it away, intending to come back to it and bring it back to the clan.
Canineheart padded away, only to spot a field mouse lurking in the shade of a long weed. Canineheart got into a deep crouch, her belly fur gently touching the ground as she approached the mouse. Canineheart's paws barely touched the ground, her tail a whisker above the ground, still, even as a warm, green-leaf breeze rattled the ferns. Good, Canineheart thought with a small smile, Downwind. Just a mouse-length away, Canineheart again bunched her muscles tightly as she leaped at the mouse. Only a second before Canineheart's paw met their mark on the mouse's back, it turned her way, and let out a terrified squeal. It was cut off just as the hare's. Canineheart raised her catch towards the sky, muttering her thanks once more. As she did for the rabbit, Canineheart dug a tiny hole, burying the mouse with a few flicks of her paws. Canineheart glanced around proudly. Before the hare, she had caught a blackbird along with a small vole near ThunderClan border. Though she knew her nervousness would prohibit her from hunting if other cats were around, Canineheart wished that a cat had been around to seen her terrific kills, or to at least help her carry them back to camp.
@Lonestar23
Old July 4th, 2017, 09:57 AM
Idjit

My Mood: Adorable

Rushflame looked at his mate, Eelgaze, as they padded out of camp and into the territory. The moors were a bit hotter nowadays because it was Greenleaf. The bright sunlight warmed up the two's pelts as they walked to Eelgaze's stash of herbs. The Maine Coon rolled the rock away and looked inside. The herbs were gone. All of them. "The herbs that I collected..... They're all gone.... How could this have happened?", she asked, glaring at Rushflame. Rushflame looked at her. "I never did anything! I would never touch anything that you wanted to keep a secret!", he hissed. Eelgaze sighed. "Yeah.. I guess you're right, Rushflame....", she said. Rushflame nodded. "A badger or fox must've broke into the log and took the herbs," he said at last. "Probably.... And, since we haven't been back here since we turned warriors, I guess someone or something found it...", Eelgaze meowed. Rushflame nodded, licking his mate's cheek. "Do you really feel bad for me all the time, Rushflame? Sometimes I think you doubt me..", Eelgaze growled. "I would never doubt you, my love. You're all that matters to me the most...", the ginger point Siamese tom replied, nuzzling his mate. Eelgaze smiled.
"And you're all that matters to me..", Eelgaze responded. "Come on, Rushflame. We should get going now. Do you want to hunt?", the brown tabby and white Maine Coon asked. "Sure! I'm always up for a hunt!", Rushflame replied. The two made their way out of the log and Eelgaze didn't bother putting the rock back. They walked across the moorlands until they reached the flatter area with the waterfall. "We should tell the Clan about this one day. That way, WindClan could have more prey. Because there is way more prey here than out there.", Rushflame meowed, stalking after a rabbit. Eelgaze nodded as she watched her mate. The rabbit spotted him and started running. He chased after it and pounced once he get close enough. He bit down on the rabbit's neck and picked it up. He gazed at the blue sky and white clouds. StarClan, I thank you for everything that the Clans have... The prey.. The herbs... Life... Everything! I thank you.., he prayed. Rushflame padded back over to Eelgaze and nodded to her.
Eelgaze looked at him as she looked around for a lapwing. "Still my favorite prey and always will be.", she said, leaping into the air and grabbed the lapwing's feet. The lapwing tried to fly away but couldn't as Eelgaze dragged it to the earth. She bit down on the lapwing's neck and the bird fell limp. "Should we bring this back to camp, now, or should we catch some more prey?", the she-cat asked. "This is good for now. We could go hunting again later.", Rushflame mumbled through the rabbit fur. He flicked his tail, telling Eelgaze to follow him. Eelgaze stood up and follwoed him across the moors.

Profile Picture by @benrito

Signature GIF: https://media.giphy.com/media/bVuDlIxG65K8w/giphy.gif
Old July 4th, 2017, 09:57 AM
✴rewrite the stars✴

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cloudy View Post
Grass rattled under the green-leaf sun in WindClan territory. The moors of the clan were brilliant, if not a little hot. Off in the distance, away from where a brown and cream she-cat stood, the soft murmur of a stream sounded. It made the territory sound peaceful, with the chirps of the far-off birds in ThunderClan territory, but there was a hunter on the prowl. Through the dried grass of the green-leaf heat, there was a small, wiggling nose of a rabbit. It raised its small head to the sky, before settling down to tuck into a small dandelion. With its small beady eyes plastered to the dandelion. Canineheart slowly lifted up her cream paw, pressing it down softly, careful not to alert the hare to her presence. Her ears twitched quietly as a hawk screeched loudly overhead. The rabbit's eyes widened as it flitted up towards the sky. The second it started to scamper away, Canineheart bunched her muscles together, and sprang at the small creature. It's squeak of surprise was cut off by a quick nip to the neck brought by Canineheart.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cloudy View Post
The warrior raised the rabbit to the bright blue skies. A few lone clouds skittered across it. Thank you, StarClan for this wonderful meal. Canineheart muttered to her ancestors. She swished her cream-tipped tail as she began digging a small hole in the marsh, her emerald gaze wondering to the fields around her, weary of approaching predators. Though her mouth watered with the thought of gulping down the plump hare, Canineheart pushed it away, intending to come back to it and bring it back to the clan.
Canineheart padded away, only to spot a field mouse lurking in the shade of a long weed. Canineheart got into a deep crouch, her belly fur gently touching the ground as she approached the mouse. Canineheart's paws barely touched the ground, her tail a whisker above the ground, still, even as a warm, green-leaf breeze rattled the ferns. Good, Canineheart thought with a small smile, Downwind. Just a mouse-length away, Canineheart again bunched her muscles tightly as she leaped at the mouse. Only a second before Canineheart's paw met their mark on the mouse's back, it turned her way, and let out a terrified squeal. It was cut off just as the hare's. Canineheart raised her catch towards the sky, muttering her thanks once more. As she did for the rabbit, Canineheart dug a tiny hole, burying the mouse with a few flicks of her paws. Canineheart glanced around proudly. Before the hare, she had caught a blackbird along with a small vole near ThunderClan border. Though she knew her nervousness would prohibit her from hunting if other cats were around, Canineheart wished that a cat had been around to seen her terrific kills, or to at least help her carry them back to camp.
@Lonestar23

The territory was beautiful this morning. Large, blue, open skies, showing Obsidiansky how beautiful the territory really could be. The grasses were quite tall - some flowers dotted the landscape, as he could see from the top of the hill. And then a cry split the early morning silence, the peaceful view shattered by the screech of a hawk. Hope no kits are out here. Or younger apprentices. The tom thought. Rainpaw had better be in the clearing at this time, hawks were pretty dangerous for a younger cat - heck, even for an older warrior they could put up a fight. A hungry hawk was a dangerous predator for any cat. But, most of the time, they would only come near kits and younger apprentices. Easy prey for them. So, hopefully all the cats out here were safe. Obsidiansky headed down from the hill he was on, his tail flicking as he did so, a dark shadow obscuring the landscape.

The sun would be getting higher soon, and if the tom was going to get any hunting done, it would have to be now. A thrush - one of Obsidiansky's favorite prey - opened it's mouth to sing a cheerful song, greeting the morning in a way that impressed the warrior. He wished he could be that excited about seeing the sun come up. And in a way, he was... Obsidiansky quite appreciated the morning light. More so then the evening darkness, anyways. Creeping fowards stealthily, his belly pressed to the ground, body disappearing below the tall grasses, the tom got ready to strike. That hawk had not yet returned, and with a swift movement, the tom pounced, just short of the plump thrush. Missed! Off the thrush flew, leaving Obsidiansky watching it with a semi-impressed, semi-annoyed look on his face. It didn't matter, though. Hopefully in due time he would make another, more sucessful catch.

Heading in the direction of Canineheart - although he wasn't yet aware of her presence - Obsidiansky did manage to catch another, somewhat smaller thrush and a nice plump mouse, both oblivious to his presence there as was the feline that he could now see in the distance. He arrived just in time to see her catch the mouse, and a warm smile came over his features. "Nice catch! Having better luck then I am, I hope?" He asked. The tom had buried his own catch a little ways away, somewhere where he wouldn't forget. He wondered if a cat had ever forgotten where they buried their prey, and he imagined it had happened a few times before. Probably apprentices or young warriors, beginning to get a better feel for the territory. "I was going to see if I could catch just one more thing and then head off to patrol the borders later before it gets too warm. Care to join me?" He mewed, a smile on his features as he spoke.

I mentioned on my profile that I was starting over. A fresh start is best for me right now; I've created quite a few new characters, and they will all be on my site, but not all will be used in roleplay right away. it's likely I'll bring them in more gradually.
Closed Thread