Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ThunderClan > ThunderClan Events

Notice
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
long lost haters [p]
by marshy
Last post by Puddle~
Today 02:13 PM
Claw and Conquer -...
by paris
Last post by Mica
Today 02:09 PM
RiverClan Territory
by BEAR.
Last post by Neptune.
Today 02:08 PM
Acting for Dummies [whole...
by Rani
Last post by zBlaze
Today 02:05 PM
ShadowClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by Forgetfulshape
Today 02:05 PM
Closed Thread

Old May 1st, 2020, 10:20 PM
Nightmare Fuel

Bump Policy: ▸ Constantly

Default Re: ThunderClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Starbot View Post

The tom's ears quivered as he heard a rather annoying voice come from behind him. Swiveling his head, but not moving his body, he did his best to shoot the meanest glare he could muster at whatever gremlin was chirping behind him. "And you sound like the squeakiest bird in the forest. What's your-" he stopped mid sentence as she grumbled back. Letting out a snarl Blazingpaw rolled completley over.

"Listen here brat, I'm gonna give you two seconds to get away before I squash your face into the ground." he huffed. Slamming his paw down onto the ground as if to prove a point. However than she started staring. At first the Tortoiseshell thought she broke, staring at her for a few seconds before waving a paw in front of her face. "Birds chirping in your brain, or is it just full of cobwebs?" he snorted, begining to feel a little uneased by her staring.
Oooh, a tough guy! He seemed upset over something, very defensive...maybe even a little insecure? Quailpaw appreciated how easy this tom was to understand – very emotionally-driven.

The emotional ones were her favorite.

When Blazingpaw waved his paw in front of her, Quailpaw's blank expression shifted. Her posture went from loose to elegant, straightening her neck and narrowing her ears, giving off a more mature flare. She furrowed her brows at the apprentice and cocked her head. "What? I'm sorry...did I offend you?"

Quailpaw frowned, releasing a forlorn sigh as she gazed away from Blazingpaw. "I do come off pretty strongly, sometimes...however, I don't believe pounding me into the ground will solve your problem."

Last edited by Doom; May 1st, 2020 at 10:22 PM.
Old May 1st, 2020, 10:40 PM
We are the universe || bear is my favorite

Status: And the universe said, everything you need is within you.
Bump Policy: Every 2 days o/
My Mood: Adorable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fae View Post

Oooh, a tough guy! He seemed upset over something, very defensive...maybe even a little insecure? Quailpaw appreciated how easy this tom was to understand – very emotionally-driven.

The emotional ones were her favorite.

When Blazingpaw waved his paw in front of her, Quailpaw's blank expression shifted. Her posture went from loose to elegant, straightening her neck and narrowing her ears, giving off a more mature flare. She furrowed her brows at the apprentice and cocked her head. "What? I'm sorry...did I offend you?"

Quailpaw frowned, releasing a forlorn sigh as she gazed away from Blazingpaw. "I do come off pretty strongly, sometimes...however, I don't believe pounding me into the ground will solve your problem."

Blazingpaw narrowed his eyes as she shifted. Ears angled forwards he shifted his weight from one side to the other as she began to speak. It was almost as if she did a whole 180. Dumbfounded he tilted his head to the side. "How in the hell could you have offended me?" he snapped. Mkay, so the personality, yes, full 180. Annoying levels, were exactly the same. He'd only just met the feline and he already wanted to smack her three ways into Greenleaf.

"It may not solve it but it'd shut you up for a solid few seconds." he snorted in retort, laying his head on his paws.

"As long as I exist, you will always be loved."
Spiderthroat is the Deputy of ThunderClan
|| Site ||
The waves that crashed upon
The rocks that you were trying to walk along

And in my head I heard them play a song
For you and me

Let's get lost at sea
Where they will never find us

Got stars at night to guide us
Old May 1st, 2020, 10:43 PM
darkness begets light.

My Mood: Mysterious

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zesty Mango View Post
Ivorypaw flicked her tail,” If I’m being honest, I preferred being a kit, it was so much easier and more fun, just playing all day.” she meowed knowing it made her sound like she wanted to be a kittypet instead of a warrior,” Breezehen is my mentor, she seems pretty nice.
Lionpaw grinned at the molly's words. Being a kit sure sounded easier, but most cats wouldn't take a kitten seriously. The golden tom himself never had the chance to rely on someone older like that. He'd been on his own as long as he could remember. He tried to keep positive on the whereabouts of his lost parents, hoping that they didn't purposely discard him, though honestly, Lionpaw hoped that he would never have to meet them. His life was complicated enough without such interference. "My mentor's Ashcloud," the apprentice meowed back. "He seems pretty nice, too."
Have a wonderful day!
Old May 1st, 2020, 10:56 PM
Nightmare Fuel

Quote:

Blazingpaw narrowed his eyes as she shifted. Ears angled forwards he shifted his weight from one side to the other as she began to speak. It was almost as if she did a whole 180. Dumbfounded he tilted his head to the side. "How in the hell could you have offended me?" he snapped. Mkay, so the personality, yes, full 180. Annoying levels, were exactly the same. He'd only just met the feline and he already wanted to smack her three ways into Greenleaf.

"It may not solve it but it'd shut you up for a solid few seconds." he snorted in retort, laying his head on his paws.
Quailpaw's nose wrinkled at Blazingpaw. "Well, you're rather rude. I hadn't said much to you at all, and yet you've already made your mind up about me."

Although she believed he would hit her if she annoyed him further, she wasn't afraid of the idea. Quailpaw did not fear violence, in fact, she was thrilled by it. The way pain changed a cat...how anger and aggression seemed so powerful yet so vulnerable at the same time. Truly fascinating!

Then an idea hit her. "Have you ever hurt another Clanmate before?" She gasped. "Is that why you're upset?"

Last edited by Doom; May 1st, 2020 at 10:57 PM.
Old May 1st, 2020, 11:26 PM
We are the universe || bear is my favorite

Status: And the universe said, everything you need is within you.
Bump Policy: Every 2 days o/
My Mood: Adorable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fae View Post

Quailpaw's nose wrinkled at Blazingpaw. "Well, you're rather rude. I hadn't said much to you at all, and yet you've already made your mind up about me."

Although she believed he would hit her if she annoyed him further, she wasn't afraid of the idea. Quailpaw did not fear violence, in fact, she was thrilled by it. The way pain changed a cat...how anger and aggression seemed so powerful yet so vulnerable at the same time. Truly fascinating!

Then an idea hit her. "Have you ever hurt another Clanmate before?" She gasped. "Is that why you're upset?"

The Tortoiseshell snorted, "Of course. You're all the same." he snorted, giving the molly a toothy snarl. Frankly they were all ruthless killers in his eyes. He didn't much care for them, but that was also because they didn't really care for him either. So the feeling was mutual.

Than came her question, which really threw the Apprentice off guard. Raising his head to give her a confused look Blazingpaw had to actually think about wether or not he had. He wouldn't count before he joined, but when he was accepted...."No. I haven't. Not really. I shoved a kit's face into the ground. But I don't think that little idiot was actually hurt. I have killed before though." he finally answered after a while.

Once again resting his head on his arms the Tortoiseshell looked away from the other Apprentice. "But just because I haven't yet doesn't mean I won't.

"As long as I exist, you will always be loved."
Spiderthroat is the Deputy of ThunderClan
|| Site ||
The waves that crashed upon
The rocks that you were trying to walk along

And in my head I heard them play a song
For you and me

Let's get lost at sea
Where they will never find us

Got stars at night to guide us
Old May 1st, 2020, 11:58 PM
Nightmare Fuel

Quote:

The Tortoiseshell snorted, "Of course. You're all the same." he snorted, giving the molly a toothy snarl. Frankly they were all ruthless killers in his eyes. He didn't much care for them, but that was also because they didn't really care for him either. So the feeling was mutual.

Than came her question, which really threw the Apprentice off guard. Raising his head to give her a confused look Blazingpaw had to actually think about wether or not he had. He wouldn't count before he joined, but when he was accepted...."No. I haven't. Not really. I shoved a kit's face into the ground. But I don't think that little idiot was actually hurt. I have killed before though." he finally answered after a while.

Once again resting his head on his arms the Tortoiseshell looked away from the other Apprentice. "But just because I haven't yet doesn't mean I won't.
"Oh?" Quailpaw was thrilled by Blazingpaw's answer, tail twitching with interest. He gave way more information than she expected! "Interesting...I'm glad you aren't an extremely moral type...those cats are obnoxious."

She began grooming her paw, swiping it occasionally over her ear. "Most cats don't like violence, especially with allies, starforbid...but our whole lives revolve around violence to stay alive...weird to think about, hm?"

The she-cat rolled over on her backside, exposing her tummy to the warm sunlight. "Hmm...hopefully I can learn to fight one day. My mentor has been awfully cautious with me so far..." Quailpaw rolled her eyes at that. Honestly, Berrybreeze needed to speed up her training sessions!
Old May 2nd, 2020, 12:33 AM
Mysterious....

My Mood: Dark

Default Re: ThunderClan Highpeak

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkNight View Post
Speckledrose looked at the small kit. "Are you sure? I brought a mouse for you?"
"I'm....fine." she said quietly. She looked up at the other cat. Why is she trying to help me? Is she going to betray me too?

@DarkNight
Old May 2nd, 2020, 12:42 AM
Floofy cat

My Mood: Crazy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadeleaf View Post
"I'm....fine." she said quietly. She looked up at the other cat. Why is she trying to help me? Is she going to betray me too?

@DarkNight
Speckledrose smiled and set the mouse aside. "Well, then do you want to play? I could teach you some moves if you want."

Old May 2nd, 2020, 01:08 AM
Mysterious....

My Mood: Dark

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkNight View Post
Speckledrose smiled and set the mouse aside. "Well, then do you want to play? I could teach you some moves if you want."
"No, I'm fine...." she said almost without thinking. She couldn't complain to anyone here. Otherwise Duskstar would kill her immediately. Like Breezekit...
Old May 2nd, 2020, 01:26 AM
You know my name, man.

My Mood: Mysterious

Hawkmist looked down. “Oh, this? I sometimes do that...”

He shook his head. “No time now, though. Come on.”

His tail kinked over his back as he went through the camp entrance, signalling for Ravenpaw to follow. The senior warrior’s attention turned back to the path in front of him, his light pawsteps walking out into the open space.

( Next posts in territory - @Socks )

~ My Characters ~

~ Need a StarClan cat? Ask for Oaksky at the front desk. ~

~ Avatar (Hawkmist) by PMmellifluentCurator!
Pixel art by me! ~
Closed Thread