Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > WindClan > WindClan Events

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Whac-A-Mink [WC/ShC]
Last post by Tallstar
Today 11:32 AM
RiverClan Nursery
by BEAR.
Last post by Quacky
Today 11:24 AM
RiverClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by Dolomedes
Today 11:23 AM
"What Once was Mine will...
Last post by LostInTheOrchids
Today 11:07 AM
a new beginning?
Last post by Neptune.
Today 11:01 AM
Closed Thread

Old October 26th, 2017, 09:37 PM
wowowowow

My Mood: Stressed

Default Re: WindClan Training Moor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charmer View Post
"What's next then?" he asked with a contented grin. "Something offense-related? I've worried before that I wouldn't have as much power behind my claws... How did your mom deal with that?" Thistlepaw wished he'd had the chance to meet the she-cat. The was Ambercloud spoke about her made him think she was probably in Starclan.
It was as if Ambercloud knew what her apprentice was thinking. "My mother passed away four moons ago." She blinked. "But it's time I move on from that; it's what she would've wanted." The warrior cleared her throat. "As I've told you before, you need to use your speed not only for defense, but for offense as well. I'm afraid other fighters will have the upper claw when it comes to strength, but my advice is- don't let it come to brute strength."
i think it goes without saying that im completely 100% inactive on this site now,, sorry! if you leave me a message there’s a small chance i’ll see it in, like, six months and reply, but that’s about it. hello and goodbye ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Old October 26th, 2017, 09:39 PM
whats up danger?

My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: WindClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonestar23 View Post
To Obsidiansky, Larkfall was definitely acting a bit off. Everything from the prey that he had been eating to his smile (which was unnatural) and then his voice... which had stammered near the end. But, if the other tom didn't want to talk about it, it wasn't the dark feline's business. Once they were friends it might be, but not until then. "It's nice to meet you too, Larkfall. And how are you?" He asked with a pleasant smile. It was strange to Obsidiansky to meet a cat who was acting this way - was Larkfall... scared of something? And if so, then what was it? Surely not a clanmate, because for the tom, there was nothing worse then a cat who attempted to terrorize clanmates. He just didn't understand how someone could do that. If this continued, well, Obsidiansky's own nature would practically force him into asking what was wrong with Larkfall.
the question made larkfall stop for a moment, he honestly couldnt remember the last time someone had asked him how he was doing. ¨o-oh! um-..¨ please help me. hes going to hurt me. ¨i-im doing good ! had a long night of..er-hunting. been hard with the lack of prey lately.¨ i couldnt sleep. he wanted to scream to this tom that he felt so scared of his mate, that at any moment he was going to hurt him, but he couldnt. it would get back to cuckoo some how, and larkfall didnt want that. afterall, cuckoosnarl loved him--didnt he? thats why he smelled of other toms all the time? out of love? if larkfall was seen even glancing at another tom he would be taken into windclans territory and given punishment. his mate didnt like that. but obsidiansky seemed nice and kind. he had a warmness in his voice that seemed welcoming, someone who didnt want to harm him. larkfall looked over his shoulder, looking to make sure his mate wasnt around before making nervous eye contact with the other warrior,¨howre you?¨ he gave a forced smile.
Old October 26th, 2017, 10:05 PM
Sigh...

My Mood: Hopeful

Quote:
Originally Posted by blue jellie View Post
It was as if Ambercloud knew what her apprentice was thinking. "My mother passed away four moons ago." She blinked. "But it's time I move on from that; it's what she would've wanted." The warrior cleared her throat. "As I've told you before, you need to use your speed not only for defense, but for offense as well. I'm afraid other fighters will have the upper claw when it comes to strength, but my advice is- don't let it come to brute strength."
Thistlepaw looked at his mentor, respectfully listening. And pretending not to notice the emotion in Ambercloud’s voice. She would tell him more if she wanted. He thought over what she said, flicking an ear as he considered it. “So more technique than power?” He asked, Hoping she’d say more.

Old October 26th, 2017, 10:40 PM
Angelique's Brother!

My Mood: Fanatic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raven & Co View Post
Blossompaw smiled and gazed at the tom, resting her head on his paws. "You know, you can come in my nest." She purred.
Spiderpaw made his way over to her nest, laying down right beside her. His blind gaze moved across the clearing.

Please know that your perfect no matter what gender, sexuality, etc is.

I'll only be on from 10:00 pm to 1:00 am my time.
Old October 26th, 2017, 11:29 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SparkleDemon View Post

Spiderpaw made his way over to her nest, laying down right beside her. His blind gaze moved across the clearing.
Blossompaw smiled and layed her head on his shoulder, purring loudly as she then reached up to lick his cheek, her tail quickly finding his and intertwining them.
Old October 26th, 2017, 11:32 PM
Angelique's Brother!

My Mood: Fanatic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raven & Co View Post
Blossompaw smiled and layed her head on his shoulder, purring loudly as she then reached up to lick his cheek, her tail quickly finding his and intertwining them.
Spiderpaw let out a purr, his eyes slowly closing as sleep came to him. The tom pressed his nose in her neck, almost ready to fall asleep. After a while sleep had over took him.

Please know that your perfect no matter what gender, sexuality, etc is.

I'll only be on from 10:00 pm to 1:00 am my time.
Old October 27th, 2017, 06:45 AM
wowowowow

My Mood: Stressed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charmer View Post
Thistlepaw looked at his mentor, respectfully listening. And pretending not to notice the emotion in Ambercloud’s voice. She would tell him more if she wanted. He thought over what she said, flicking an ear as he considered it. “So more technique than power?” He asked, Hoping she’d say more.
"Yes. Use the skills you have... get better at them until you can beat a Clan leader." Ambercloud smiled at her apprentice. "Attack me."
i think it goes without saying that im completely 100% inactive on this site now,, sorry! if you leave me a message there’s a small chance i’ll see it in, like, six months and reply, but that’s about it. hello and goodbye ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Old October 27th, 2017, 01:04 PM
In ConstantState of Tired

My Mood: Asleep

Default Re: WindClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Myik View Post

Bluetalon relaxed a bit more, letting her tears drip down. She liked how nice Onyxwhisper was to her. She felt bad not telling her one hundred percent of the truth. It dug into her like claws on her skin. She leaned closer to Onyxwhisper, "It's hard," She murmured.
Onyxwhisper lapped the top of Bluetalons head, "I know but now you have a friend you can talk to about anything!" She purred and nuzzled the she-cats cheek. She was happy that she went out hunting with this blue feline, she loved helping others.

If you'd like to interact with Onyxwhisper, please PM or visitor message me!

Old October 27th, 2017, 02:33 PM
led into temptation

My Mood: Thirsty

Default Re: WindClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by BluBunny View Post
Onyxwhisper lapped the top of Bluetalons head, "I know but now you have a friend you can talk to about anything!" She purred and nuzzled the she-cats cheek. She was happy that she went out hunting with this blue feline, she loved helping others.
pfftftftffttf this is adorable))
Bluetalon let out a purr, using her paw to wipe away her tears. She backed up and looked at Onyxwhisper. "Really," She managed to laugh, tail sticking up with her ears. Buetalon had never had a real friend before. The concept was new to her. Bluetalon blushed under her fur as Onyx nuzzled her. A small hint of warmth went through her.
Old October 27th, 2017, 02:35 PM
welcome to physics

My Mood: Relaxed
Default Re: WindClan Warriors' Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ashpetal View Post
Leafshadow, happy with something to do hopped up, internally pondering Sunshine's remark. She padded over to the cave entrance sticking her head out, sniffing the air. She caught the overwhelming scent of prey. Tail in the air, she made her way out of the cave.
"Well, let's be careful. The rabbits may have been scared off by danger," Sunshine mewed. He dashed over to the camp entrance.
Closed Thread