Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Roleplaying (OOC) > Adoption Acres

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Introducing Myself
Last post by kittycatburmise
Today 12:07 AM
going back to our watery...
Last post by Silverfur & Co
Yesterday 11:57 PM
answering the call...
by taillow
Last post by Silverfur & Co
Yesterday 11:56 PM
homeward bound. [p]
by silver.
Last post by occultation
Yesterday 11:53 PM
a maple tree and a basil...
by ramen
Last post by ramen
Yesterday 11:51 PM

Old December 27th, 2023, 12:40 AM

Bump Policy: Two days time sensitive / five days all other
My Mood: Hopeful

Default Curlypaw Family Adopts (all roles open!)

Curly's finder didn't get any attention as far as family goes, so I decided to see if an adopts thread could find more success. This won't be FCFS, as I have a few preferences for those who roleplay his family.

Curlypaw is a nervous guy who has an intense fear of the dangers that exist beyond the camp's walls. He frequently thinks about the various threats that could present themselves to him, from enemy warriors to predators. Curly has an intense fear of death, hence his disdain for the idea of leaving camp.

Currently, he is slowly developing an interest in battle skills, not because he is blood-thirsty or anything but because he wants to be able to defend himself against any threats. Over time, through a few different events, he will overcome his fears regarding leaving camp and will grow more confident. His fear of death will persist, however, which may lead to some interesting plotlines down the line.

He's a very friendly and happy-go-lucky guy who tries to find the best in everyone. As his confidence grows, he will begin to jump to defend cats who he thinks are being treated unfairly. Curly loves WindClan dearly, and can't imagine living with any of the other Clans. He views the other Clans as dangerous and unfriendly, a belief that will be reinforced by an upcoming plot.

So for his family, we've got open spots for his parents and his littermates. Curly is a purebred orange Selkirk Rex. He's able to be purebred despite being Clanborn because both of his parents are. His parents escaped from a breeder and found their way to WindClan; after spending several moons adjusting, they chose to have kits.

Orangesplash is an orange cat with green eyes. Their current gender identity is up to you, but they are AMAB. They are a purebred Selkirk Rex. Orangesplash is a jolly cat with typical "dad humor". They love their mate and children deeply, and want nothing but the best for them. They'll do anything to protect their family, causing them to, at times, make reckless decisions. Former loner, 30 moons old.

Bunnychase is a white cat with amber eyes. Like Orangesplash, they are a purebred Selkirk Rex. Bunnychase is a quiet, well-mannered cat. They are extremely polite and respectful, never gossiping or speaking poorly of anyone. Like their mate, they love their family and want the best for them. They always make a point to be available to help their family with anything they need. Bunnychase is as pacifistic as a warrior can be, and will always try to find an alternative to fighting. That being said, they also recognize that sometimes fighting is inevitable; they are average in combat. Former loner, 28 moons. You're welcome to choose their current gender identity, but they are AFAB.

Curly's parents have a very healthy relationship and love each other very much, so I'd like them to stay together long-term.

As for his littermates, these are the options:

Dashpaw is a white cat with amber eyes. Purebred Selkirk Rex. They were named for their unusually long legs, leading their parents to predict that they'd be speedy as an older cat. True to their name, Dashpaw is one of WindClan's fastest cats. They have a lot of energy and zest for life. Loud, rambunctious, and spirited, it's hard to forget about them. Despite their boisterousness, however, they are respectful and have a good sense of self-awareness. Gender identity up to you!

Orangepaw is an orange cat with green eyes and one white paw. Purebred Selkirk Rex. Named after their father, Orangepaw is the spitting image of Orangesplash aside from the white paw. How Orangepaw feels about being named for their father and resembling them so closely is up to you! Aside from that, Orangepaw is a hard-working, fiercely loyal cat who believes that WindClan is the only honorable Clan. They are highly dedicated to their training, wanting to become a warrior as soon as possible. Gender identity up to you!

Windypaw - Named in honor of WindClan, Windypaw is a white cat with green eyes. Purebred Selkirk Rex. I'm going to do something different with Windypaw and leave her personality up to you, but decide her sexuality and gender identity. She is a cis bisexual female.

All of Curly's littermates are the same age as him. Currently, he is six moons old. If you adopt one of his littermates, you'll need to find a mentor for them.

So here are my requirements for these adopts:

- Please age Curly's littermates at the same pace as him for the sake of realism! He will age two moons per IRL month until he is 12 moons old, at which point he will slow down to just one moon per IRL month. I age up all of my cats on the 10th of each month, but you're welcome to pick whatever day you want as long as they age up at some point.
- Please, please be active! Don't adopt one of these cats and then only make activity posts with them. They are supposed to be a tight-knit family, so I want them to have lots of interactions and be involved in some family plots. - If you lose interest in the character, please adopt them back to me rather than shelving them. In addition, please don't kill them off too quickly after getting them. If it's like 10 months later that's fine, but please don't go kill them off two or three months later
- I strongly prefer roleplayers who consistently write 4+ lines per post, so that will be taken into consideration when I pick applicants!

Form:

Cat you want:
Do you agree to adopt them back to me if you lose interest:
How do you plan on developing them?
Are you introducing any new parts to their personality?
Gender identity of the cat you're picking:
Plot ideas (optional):
Other:
Tag: ( @Cherry~ )
Fadingsun is currently RiverClan's leader. He has an open den policy. If you have any questions or concerns about RiverClan, or any plots to propose, feel free to leave me a VM or DM! Please do not take my characters' IC opinions as reflective of my own.
Old December 27th, 2023, 12:45 AM

Status: Did you know that Goldfish actually have memories of up to 3 years?
Bump Policy: Honestly, whenever. I most likely forgot about it as I have the attention span on a goldfish
My Mood: Queenly

Default Re: Curlypaw Family Adopts (all roles open!)

Form:

Cat you want: WindyPaw
Do you agree to adopt them back to me if you lose interest: Yep!
How do you plan on developing them?: Bestie discovers the wonders of WindClan and is determined to become a high rank.
Are you introducing any new parts to their personality: WindyPaw is determined and ambitious, but not in the annoying way. She still finds time to spend goofing off with her littermates and the other apprentices/kits.
Gender identity of the cat you're picking: Cis female
Plot ideas (optional):
Other:
Old December 30th, 2023, 09:39 AM
merida :O

Bump Policy: Anytime At All (n○t if you JUST posted, wait 5/10 minutes!)
My Mood: Lurking

Cat you want: Dashpaw

Do you agree to adopt them back to me if you lose interest: ofc!

How do you plan on developing them?: like windypaw, finds windclan's lovlieness and is determined to become any sort of high rank, maybe even a medicine cat one day!^^

Are you introducing any new parts to their personality?:

(changing a sort of mass bit!)

she's playful & innocent yet calm and determined, always treating cats the same, leaving judgement up to starclan.

she always finds ways to goof off with her littermates and other kits/apps.

Gender identity of the cat you're picking: she/they

Plot ideas (optional): ...

Other: bisexual baby!!!

"I am a lost boy,"
"From neverland"
"Usually hanging out with Peter Pan"

-Lost Boy by Ruth B

Last edited by braveleopard.; December 30th, 2023 at 09:41 AM.
Old December 30th, 2023, 10:49 AM
✧ 'tis the damn season ✧

Bump Policy: 3 days ✧ 24 hours for time sensitive rps
My Mood: Mysterious

DASHPAW

hehehe placeholder maybe?
Old January 10th, 2024, 08:49 AM
steal my heart, its yours

Bump Policy: 72 hours
My Mood: Tired

"No one knows that I lost my soul long ago...

Cat you want:
Windypaw!

Do you agree to adopt them back to me if you lose interest:
Yes, of course!

How do you plan on developing them?
Plots. Lots and lots of plots.

Are you introducing any new parts to their personality?
I was thinking that maybe Windy would be the one cat in the family who is... Different. Not happy, but instead depressed. I was thinking she could be mute and can't communicate with those she cars about. But she would be fiercely protective and loyal to her Clan. She'd be the cat in the family who always feels so alone.

Gender identity of the cat you're picking:
Cisgender female!

Plot ideas (optional):
Lead By Mistakes - Given one of the most disloyal warriors in the whole Clan as a mentor, Windypaw does not know what to do or say about her mentor. But she deals with it until one day, unexpectedly, this cat harms her during a training session. Then she tells Dashpaw.
Lets Go To War - An internal war, that is. She starts worrying that everything she does is wrong. But when she starts to hear voices in her head, and she knows that something is really wrong. She starts to ask Cowtuft but he does not really know, then she starts to ask her siblings - Dashpaw, mostly. It eventually comes out that Windypaw has DID - Dissociative Identity Disorder. Her 'alter' is a violent, angry cat who can talk - but only does so to harm those around her. She starts to push those she cares away because she fears her alter will harm them.
Cut Me Down -

Other:
So, right now, this is a heavy wip. I know I've been on a break. Life is hard and so is everything else right now. But I'm trying - I really am. I want to get back into the life of a RPer.

Tag:
( @Cherry~ )

Story Writing(tips and others) |

Lynxfang - Beefed Up Tier One
Shatterpaw - Skip The Steps
Burnetkit - Silver Tongue and Mind Reader