Last post by Dolomedes
Today 08:49 PM

Old January 31st, 2023, 09:58 PM
This is the way.

My Mood: Worried

Default Re: ShadowClan Punishments

Quote:
Originally Posted by Undertaker View Post

Dawnstar rolled her eyes at Sootstorm's excuse. "If your patrol mate doesn't show up at an appropriate time, leave without them. You're the one who suffers if you stand around with your head up your ass." Dawnstar hissed, wondering how in the world ShadowClan had cats this ignorant. "Apologies don't keep my borders patrolled or clan fed. Did you actually do the patrol?"
Sootstorm

He bowed his head. "I did, Dawnstar. I left a large lizard on the prey pile. I didn't want to come back to camp empty-pawed." StarClan knew what kind of punishment he would've gotten if he'd done that.

Old February 5th, 2023, 02:41 PM
Moonraven's brother

Bump Policy: 3 days

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Mothman~ View Post
Sootstorm

He bowed his head. "I did, Dawnstar. I left a large lizard on the prey pile. I didn't want to come back to camp empty-pawed." StarClan knew what kind of punishment he would've gotten if he'd done that.

So it sounds like he literally just forgot to report but actually finished the patrol. She'd be harsher if he hadn't done anything, but was willing to allow this single mistake to slide this once. "I won't demote you or have you redo training for three moons, but you can make up for your blunder with an extra hunting patrol. I want three pieces of prey added to the pile, report back to me once our done." Dawnstar ordered.

Purrks
Dawnstar: Beefed Up Tier 3 || Mindreader
Leechscar: Master Scout || Ultimate Predator

Dawnstar is the leader of ShadowClan and will shred you if you enter her den. She has a semi-closed den policy.
ShadowClan Resources ||| Dawnstar ||| ||| Kit Curriculum Finder
Old February 15th, 2023, 02:48 PM
Love gets you hurt

Bump Policy: 24 hours
My Mood: Devilish

Vixensnarl sighed as the last patrol reported before raising her voice to yowl at the cats who had failed patrols. "Jayblue [ @Rei ]! Explain to Dawnstar why you caught prey but didn't place it on the pile. Dogtooth [ @wren ], you explain why you didn't report the patrol you led, and Wildpaw [ @fallout? ], you come report to me about that."

With the cats called, Vixensnarl waited for Wildpaw to show up and offer their explanation.

@Undertaker

Last edited by Ian; February 15th, 2023 at 02:59 PM.
Old February 15th, 2023, 05:17 PM
I’m full of it

Bump Policy: Every 2 days!
My Mood: Sleepy

[INDENT]
Dogtooth | she/her
A cinnamon tortoiseshell she cat with brown eyes, compact face, and short build

Dogtooth heard her name alongside Wildpaw and a wave of embarrassment crossed her. She’d forgotten to report even though the patrol was successful. She groaned and trotted her way across camp approaching Vixensnarl. The second cat only next to Dawnstar and cougarivy she wanted to deal with.

“Vixensnarl, the patrol went fine. We both retrieved prey, I just forgot to run it by you” which she supposed was too late to have explained off. Then turned to look over her shoulder for Wildpaw who assuredly would be annoyed. “I take responsibility for that.”

@NinjaBloss @fallout?

Go here for general finder or here for kit finder

|| Rabbit || Singepaw || Goosecurl ||

“Avoiding unhappiness is not the road to happiness.”
François Lelord

Old February 15th, 2023, 07:27 PM
eternally tired

➵ wildpaw ❀⋆˚₊⁻∘・
// ➵ @wren @NinjaBloss

wildpaw rolled her eyes and dragged herself over to Dogtooth and listened to vixensnarl and had to stop herself from cackling. how embarrassing! while she couldnt stop herself from a cold chuckle, she composed herself enough to report the patrol as vixenbestie asked. "well of course since i was there it went fine!! we caught 3 pieces of prey and of COURSE i was the one to bring home 2 pieces of very thriftable prey. otherwise nothing note worthy which ugh. i was SO prepared to bring back some juicy gossip back but.. nothing. it was lowkey kind of a bore but whateverr i guess." wildpaw then looked back at vixensnarl to see if that was satisfactory.
|| ʚcharacter siteɞ ||

Old February 15th, 2023, 08:35 PM
This is the way.

My Mood: Worried

Quote:
Originally Posted by Undertaker View Post

So it sounds like he literally just forgot to report but actually finished the patrol. She'd be harsher if he hadn't done anything, but was willing to allow this single mistake to slide this once. "I won't demote you or have you redo training for three moons, but you can make up for your blunder with an extra hunting patrol. I want three pieces of prey added to the pile, report back to me once our done." Dawnstar ordered.

Sootstorm

“Yes, Dawnstar.” The Tom bowed once again and left.
——
Later, Sootstorm came back after hunting, covered in dirt. “Dawnstar, I have done as you asked and added three fat mice to the prey pile.”

https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums...ostcount=10161

Last edited by ~Mothman~; February 15th, 2023 at 11:28 PM. Reason: link for hunting post
Old February 23rd, 2023, 01:25 PM
Love gets you hurt

Bump Policy: 24 hours
My Mood: Devilish

Quote:
Originally Posted by fallout? View Post
➵ wildpaw ❀⋆˚₊⁻∘・
// ➵ @wren @NinjaBloss

wildpaw rolled her eyes and dragged herself over to Dogtooth and listened to vixensnarl and had to stop herself from cackling. how embarrassing! while she couldnt stop herself from a cold chuckle, she composed herself enough to report the patrol as vixenbestie asked. "well of course since i was there it went fine!! we caught 3 pieces of prey and of COURSE i was the one to bring home 2 pieces of very thriftable prey. otherwise nothing note worthy which ugh. i was SO prepared to bring back some juicy gossip back but.. nothing. it was lowkey kind of a bore but whateverr i guess." wildpaw then looked back at vixensnarl to see if that was satisfactory.
Vixensnarl just stared at the apprentice as she spoke in some foreign language. What the hell was going on? All she got was that prey was caught, so apparently it had been completed but not reported, which would be Dogtooth's job to explain to Dawnstar. "You can go then, but if the patrol leader doesn't report then you can take responsibility and do it yourself."
Old February 26th, 2023, 09:06 PM

Bump Policy: Two days time sensitive / five days all other
My Mood: Thinking

[ These punishments take place before Dawnstar's new rule about warriors leaving camp alone. ]

It annoyed Shadowfur to no end when grown warriors didn't complete their patrols, let alone when the prey pile was dwindling as it was. Lashing his tail like a whip, he snarled the names of the cats who had neglected their duty. A whole patrol.

"Slatefur, Pumpkinglare, and Nightflame! Get over here!"

Once the offending cats had arrived, Shadowfur wasted no time in dishing out punishments. "Pumpkinglare and Nightflame. As warriors, you should be ashamed of yourselves for neglecting to finish a simple hunting patrol. As punishment, you each will spend three nights out in the territory by yourselves. Pumpkinglare, you will spend your punishment at the Mourning Ruins. Nightflame, you will spend your punishment at the Croaking Swamp. Perhaps some time away from the Clan will teach you to take your duties more seriously. This is not an exile; merely some time in isolation. If either of you desperately need anything, you can come back to camp. Otherwise, don't show your faces around here until three full days have passed."

He then turned his attention to Slatefur. "As the patrol leader, it was your responsibility to ensure the patrol was completed no matter what. As such, you will be given a different punishment. First, I want you to go out and catch three pieces of prey to make up for the hunting patrol that went uncompleted. Then, I want you to go and collect three cobwebs for Elmshadow's herb storage. When you're done, you can spend a night sleeping outside in the territory."

He gave another lash of his tail. "When you're done with your punishments, come report to me. If you fail to complete your punishment, you'll be sent to Dawnstar." His tolerance for laziness and negligence of duty had run out.

[ Nightflame and Pumpkinglare: You must make at least three posts of your cat spending time out in the territory. They should not be seen in camp for three IRL days in a row.

Slatefur: Make sure you make a post of Slatefur putting his prey on the pile and delivering the cobwebs to Elmshadow once they've been caught and gathered. Once that's done, make a post of Slatefur sleeping out in the territory.

Your cat will have until March 12, 2023 at 11:59 PM ET to complete this punishment and report back to Shadowfur. Failure to do so will result in your cat being sent to Dawnstar for further punishment. If you need an extension, please let me know before March 12. If you have an extenuating personal circumstance, please reach out to me privately and we can discuss it. Please place a note in each of your posts that they're taking place before the rule change preventing warriors from leaving camp alone, to avoid any misunderstandings. Feel free to reach out with any questions or concerns
]
Fadingsun is currently RiverClan's leader. He has an open den policy. If you have any questions or concerns about RiverClan, or any plots to propose, feel free to leave me a VM or DM! Please do not take my characters' IC opinions as reflective of my own.

Last edited by occultation; February 26th, 2023 at 11:36 PM.
Old February 27th, 2023, 01:16 PM
Raven

Bump Policy: 3 days | 2 days Time Sensitive
My Mood: Pensive

**Elmshadow**

His last patrols had been light and he figured them to be fairly lax as well. How much simpler could he make sending out apprentices with their mentors? Foxcall had dealt with their patrol well, even having a new warrior with his new apprentice in tow. Whiteclaw and Sharppaw, however, had been a disappointment.

[ @Itsme_kit @Willie Warf ]
"Whiteclaw! Sharppaw! It has been made abundantly clear how serious Shadowclan takes patrols and slacking off will not be tolerated. I saw the two of you leave camp yet my stores are none the better for it so what benefit is your mere presence?" He paused to allow the cats to wander over before addressing the supposed mentor and patrol lead, "Whiteclaw, you are supposed to be an example to bring your apprentice up to a productive warrior. If you can't be the positive example then I'll make you a negative one. Doing your patrols means nothing if you never return to give a report or share with the clan what you've gathered. I expect some time away from Shadowclan will serve you. Seven nights in the outskirts, and don't bother returning without mallow and two pieces of freshkill to share with the clan you let down. When you return, find me first."

He then turned to the apprentice. He was aware the new apprentice had eventually shown up to drop dock off in his herb stores and it wasn't beyond his compassion to realize that Sharppaw was a new apprentice and was put at a distinct disadvantage that her mentor never showed at all so he couldn't be sure what had happened out in the territory to have kept the young she-cat. "Sharppaw, tardiness will not be tolerated. You are given a sufficient amount of time and your punctuality is depended on by the entirety of your clan. I'll expect you to remember this for the future." He let the hardness of his voice fill the brief pause then he continued, "However, I understand in this instance your mentor let you down and you still managed to get your herbs to the storage. Take this as a reminder that patrols are not to be taken lightly." He made to turn away then had another thought and looked back to the apprentice, "Oh, and Sharppaw, don't let Whiteclaw's punishment put your training behind. You'll be responsible for keeping up on your training in the following days. Ask warriors to take you out or find older apprentices to spar with. If I hear you use this as an excuse to fall behind in your training then I'll be rethinking your lack of punishment. Understood?"

[Whiteclaw must have seven posts in the outskirts, you must include gathering mallow and hunting, and is not to return to Shadowclan until March 6. Being seen in Shadowclan before that time or before his 7 posts in the outskirts will result in harsher punishment. After completing the punishment, tag @Ravensong in this thread to discuss Whiteclaw's return with Elmshadow]

[Sharppaw is facing no punishment]

Active Purrks
Elmshadow - The Collector
Cougarivy - Beefed Up
Sunsetpaw - Biligual, Flock Together:Tier 2
- - - - -
Character Site
- - - - -
Elmshadow
- - - - -
Shadowclan Healing

Last edited by Pitou; February 27th, 2023 at 01:16 PM.
Old March 1st, 2023, 06:31 PM
Doctor,Who?

Bump Policy: Anytime!
My Mood: Queenly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ravensong View Post
**Elmshadow**

His last patrols had been light and he figured them to be fairly lax as well. How much simpler could he make sending out apprentices with their mentors? Foxcall had dealt with their patrol well, even having a new warrior with his new apprentice in tow. Whiteclaw and Sharppaw, however, had been a disappointment.

[ @Itsme_kit @Willie Warf ]
"Whiteclaw! Sharppaw! It has been made abundantly clear how serious Shadowclan takes patrols and slacking off will not be tolerated. I saw the two of you leave camp yet my stores are none the better for it so what benefit is your mere presence?" He paused to allow the cats to wander over before addressing the supposed mentor and patrol lead, "Whiteclaw, you are supposed to be an example to bring your apprentice up to a productive warrior. If you can't be the positive example then I'll make you a negative one. Doing your patrols means nothing if you never return to give a report or share with the clan what you've gathered. I expect some time away from Shadowclan will serve you. Seven nights in the outskirts, and don't bother returning without mallow and two pieces of freshkill to share with the clan you let down. When you return, find me first."

He then turned to the apprentice. He was aware the new apprentice had eventually shown up to drop dock off in his herb stores and it wasn't beyond his compassion to realize that Sharppaw was a new apprentice and was put at a distinct disadvantage that her mentor never showed at all so he couldn't be sure what had happened out in the territory to have kept the young she-cat. "Sharppaw, tardiness will not be tolerated. You are given a sufficient amount of time and your punctuality is depended on by the entirety of your clan. I'll expect you to remember this for the future." He let the hardness of his voice fill the brief pause then he continued, "However, I understand in this instance your mentor let you down and you still managed to get your herbs to the storage. Take this as a reminder that patrols are not to be taken lightly." He made to turn away then had another thought and looked back to the apprentice, "Oh, and Sharppaw, don't let Whiteclaw's punishment put your training behind. You'll be responsible for keeping up on your training in the following days. Ask warriors to take you out or find older apprentices to spar with. If I hear you use this as an excuse to fall behind in your training then I'll be rethinking your lack of punishment. Understood?"

[Whiteclaw must have seven posts in the outskirts, you must include gathering mallow and hunting, and is not to return to Shadowclan until March 6. Being seen in Shadowclan before that time or before his 7 posts in the outskirts will result in harsher punishment. After completing the punishment, tag @Ravensong in this thread to discuss Whiteclaw's return with Elmshadow]

[Sharppaw is facing no punishment]
Sharppaw [Post 8]

Sharppaw nodded along to what her superior was saying, taking it in with earnest. She looked at her mentor and bid him farwell, before walking away to find a warrior to spar.

Beetle

Stagpaw
Moonpaw

Last edited by Willie Warf; March 1st, 2023 at 06:35 PM.