Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > Non-Warriors Roleplay

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
A Very Impulsively Made...
Last post by Yoshdo
Today 02:18 PM
RiverClan Healing
by starry
Last post by starry
Today 02:15 PM
WindClan Nursery
by Ian
Last post by Starphobia
Today 02:13 PM
I've returned... to find a...
Last post by JackHunt_17
Today 02:09 PM
Helping & Healing Paws [...
by Omari
Last post by iliri
Today 02:06 PM

Old December 22nd, 2020, 03:44 PM
Hehe I exist

My Mood: Sleepy

Default Re: The 13th Century ( Roleplay )

We’d have to talk to the king first though....,” Sarah mewed sadly as she had a feeling the king wouldn’t agree. After a moment she brightened up, “But maybe we could start working on this utopia! It could be in the forest perhaps? Somewhere safe?
( @Festive Neon )

Old December 23rd, 2020, 06:30 PM
Still staring nervously

Bump Policy: Currently after 4 days!
My Mood: Dreaming

Eliza looked in astonishment at the slingshot, examining every little part of it. She faintly recalled seeing some children play with something similar looking in the distance a few years ago, though had never gotten the chance to see one up close. Much less how to use it. Her eyes darted over to the robin - she couldn't help but gasp slightly as it almost got hit and watched the little bird fly away "that was still a great shot though!" the kitten meowed, even though truthfully she wasn't sure if she was really that upset the bird got away. Despite it being something regularly eaten.

And then, claws... The young princess observed her own paw, sheathing and unsheathing her claws just to try it. Of course Eliza had been aware she had them and all, she just never got to use them "my father would never allow me to hunt- let alone with my claws!" she meowed after Olivia's explanation "I'm barely allowed to climb trees, even" That was mostly on some of the servants side though - sometimes others let it slide as long as she got down safely.

Eliza wasn't fully sure if she felt comfortable hunting- taking an animals life and all- yet she was still curious. It was all so new, and rather interesting. Was this how non-royals lived? Or at least, outside of the kingdom? The answer was clear, and so aside from her mission to find the pretty flower's and Olivia's pack, Eliza decided that she wanted to know more too. That being said though, a question was quick to come after a short moment of silence "so- ..Do you know how to make one of these- um.. Slingshots?" It was a question carefully asked with curiosity. If Olivia knew then.. Then maybe she could learn!

Old December 24th, 2020, 09:13 PM
Hehe I exist

My Mood: Sleepy

Olivia smirked at Eliza’s reaction to her shot. In all honesty she was glad the kitten though it was a great shot. She’d be happy even if Eliza had only said it was okay...or good! It just felt....awesome to have her skills recognized for once...especially since she was fairly sure her alpha though using tools was to “futuristic or something”.

The young red wolf drew back in surprise as Eliza continued. She tilted her head and searched the Princesses eyes trying to see if she was joking. “Not...allowed to climb trees?” She repeated slowly. H-How!? Why? It made absolutely no sense! The claw thing didn’t either but Olivia supposed the cat kingdom had slaves or servants to hunt for the higher ranks or something odd like that. But still...why weren’t they able to climb trees!? Is was so useful! For so many reasons! Scouting, hunting, spying, fleeing, and hiding!

Oh! It seemed Eliza had another whole question! “Well...I’m self taught so I’m not great and mine are a bit flimsy and unreliable at times but...I could probably show you! I’d just have to remember how I made them and get the supplies of course,” She said after thinking about it for a moment. A little odd that Eliza was curious....but perhaps she was the classic -boring -butthead of a cat?
( @Estelle )

Old January 3rd, 2021, 07:51 PM
Still staring nervously

Bump Policy: Currently after 4 days!
My Mood: Dreaming

Eliza nodded, her expression a bit pouty until it quickly faded “yeah.. I mean I suppose they’re mostly just afraid I’ll fall out and hurt myself, but still – climbing is fun!” She, unlike the wolf, didn’t actually need the climbing skill – she didn’t hunt, scout, spy (well, not for survival at least) or anything like that. Even less since she was a princess “it’s kind of boring sometimes on how much they try to avoid anything like climbing trees” but it was what it was, wasn’t it? And somewhere she could understand why it was as such.

“Really?” the kitten gasped “thank you!” she meowed, excitement swelling up inside her “I’ll help you gather the supplies,” Eliza smiled. She didn’t know what was needed for a slingshot, of course, even less where to find it, but surely Olivia knew. In the cat’s eyes, the other was honestly so smart
– sure, she knew about history and stuff, but Olivia knew how to survive outside the castle was, which was astonishing in Eliza’s eyes.
“oh- I suppose we should maybe get going, before it gets dark” Eliza suddenly meowed, a bit thoughtfully, as remembered the time. She had to be back before dinner, or the servants and her family might notice she wasn’t home. That being said, it wasn’t that late, but if they wanted to find Olivia’s pack, the flowers, and maybe supplies for a slingshot they had no time to waste! “Shall we?” she asked, getting up.