Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > Non-Warriors Roleplay

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
RiverClan Medicine Cat's...
by BEAR.
Last post by Dolomedes
Today 02:33 PM
tracker stuff
by starry
Last post by starry
Today 02:32 PM
RiverClan Elders' Den
by BEAR.
Last post by Yoshdo
Today 02:28 PM

Old December 23rd, 2020, 01:25 PM
Pfp by Caspian :> Venus!

Bump Policy: Whenever, just not like 10 minutes after
My Mood: Bored

Default A Witches Child (RP)

Ocean wanted to go to the village and got really close before seeing someone. Ocean ventured into the village a little bit and looked closer.

@Wolfgirl8
Old December 23rd, 2020, 01:34 PM
Hehe I exist

My Mood: Sleepy

Default Re: A Witches Child (RP)

Oh c’mon Addy! Please! Take me with you!” Aggray begged as he scrambled up onto Thorin his two year old horse. He’d gotten him a year or so ago as a gift for his birthday and they were pretty close. Though he doubted there relationship could rival his sisters and her horse....or really her connection with any animal. Of course too be far she could “speak” to them.

For the 3rd time no! Me and Ocean are going to have a picnic. And you were not invited ,” Addy replied annoyed as she elegantly leaped onto Midnight her pitch black horse. Usually she’d ride Zadu her deer/wolf but after the incident with the baker(he’d had a panic attack after seeing her best friend/pet and had blacked out) she wasn’t allowed to have him in the stables anymore. As Aggray gave her the puppy dog eyes she grit her teeth before sighing. “Fine you can come with me to the edges of the forest then say goodbye!” She growled as she gently kicked Midnight urging her forward. Then again and they took off leaving Aggray in the dust.

Zadu sat in the shadows one eye on the creature called “Ocean” and another on the cloud of dust nearing them. By now he could tell it was his best friend, Addy, and her brother. As well as there horses. He quite liked Midnight but found Thorin quite annoying. Luckily it seemed they wouldn’t be staying with them long.
( @Upside~Down Magic )

Old December 23rd, 2020, 01:41 PM
Pfp by Caspian :&amp;amp;amp;gt; Venus!

Ocean was waiting for Addy and noticed she was riding her horse this time. She had Fyrian (The small green dragon witch I call Emerald.) This was Addy's first time meeting Fyrian so she told him to behave. She didn't know about Gerk though. Addy might have met Gerk before but she didn't know. Fyrian snorted while they waited at the edge of the forest, staying in the shadows.
@Wolfgirl8 (I hope you are ok with Addy and Aggray never meeting Fyrian before!!)
Old December 23rd, 2020, 01:49 PM
Hehe I exist

Halt!” Addy commanded as she pulled on Midnight’s reins. They slowed down and a quick glance over her shoulder told Addy her brother and his horse had done the same. She waved at Ocean and hopped off Midnight tying her to a tree so she wouldn’t bolt. Trusting her brother would follow her lead she jogged over to her witchy friend.

The moment Addy hopped off the horse Zadu dashed towards her his long legs carrying him there in a couple seconds. He let out a bark and rubbed himself against her legs. “What took you so long human!?” He asked in his deep and amused voice. He noted Addy roll her eyes before she scratched behind his ears. Deciding to temporarily be quit he just sat there though his eyes were trained on Glerk and Fyrian.

Aggray nervously copied his sister and walked over to Ocean. He timidly edged away from Zadu though. “H-H-h-I O-c-ocean! You look be-beautiful tod-day! ” He stammered his eyes wide. “I mean you look pretty every day! Not that today you suddenly look good! What I mean is! Uhmmmmm,” He continued before burying his face in his hands.
( @Upside~Down Magic )

Old December 23rd, 2020, 02:00 PM

"Ooohhh looks like someones in love!" Fyrian said in his high-pitched voice. "Fyrian!" Ocean scolded the small dragon who was now flying spreading his iridescent wings. "Fine, fine." He said landing again. Ocean patted him on the head and he smiled before flying over to Addy and her brother. "Who are you two?" he asked.
@Wolfgirl8
Old December 23rd, 2020, 02:13 PM
Hehe I exist

Aggray felt his face heat up and he noticed his sister smirk. Stupid Addy! And stupid dragon! Wait...!? “DRAGON!” Aggray screamed stumbling backwards eyes wide in fear. “Oh wait....tiny dragon? It’s a tiny dragon...phew,” He said picking himself up.

While Aggray had a panic attack Addy leaped forward fade right next to the dragon. “Wow! A real life dragon! And it can talk!” She breathed out amazed. The 13 year old held out her finger hoping Fyrian would land on it. “Oh! I’m Adeline but you can call me Addy! Lovely boy is my younger brother Aggray, the wolf deer is my best friend and companion Zadu and the tow horses are Thorin-the brown one- and Midnight-the pure black one!” She answered after a moment.
( @Upside~Down Magic )

Old December 23rd, 2020, 02:17 PM

Fyrian landed and smiled. "I'm Fyrian and that thing is Gerk," he said smiling. Ocean walked over to Addy and said, "He doesn't talk much." She smiled and Aggray. "All Fyrian can do is try and boss you around." She laughed as Fyrian snorted at her.
@Wolfgirl8
Old December 23rd, 2020, 05:03 PM
Hehe I exist

Uhhhh....okay th-thanks for telling me!” Aggray muttered before trying to smile at Ocean. After a moment he moved to lean against a tree trying to look cool before he realized...the tree was too far away. The young boy fell on his side and for a Moe not he sat there stunned.

Thorin let out a huff as he and Midngiht conversed debating over which creature was better. Aggray or Adeline/Addy. After a moment a couple other animals stepped in putting their opinions out. In the end it was a surprising “tie”.

Slightly bored Zadu let out a bark before saying, “Hello there Fyrian, how are you?” He drew his white,black, and blue furred chest up looking very noble. Which he was. His hooves tapped the ground absentmindedly.

Addy laughed as her brother fell over trying to look “cool”, but after a moment she dragged him up and shoved him towards the tree before turning back to Ocean. “Too bad the lil dragon seems to have some amusing opinions that’s I’d enjoy being voiced out,” She responded with a good natured grin.
( @Upside~Down Magic )

Old December 23rd, 2020, 05:44 PM

Fyrian laughed and looked at Zadu. "I'm good. You?" He asked bowing his head nobly. The green dragon spread his iridecent wings to stretch them. Ocean laughed and said, "He has very large opinions.
@Wolfgirl8
Old December 23rd, 2020, 05:52 PM
Hehe I exist

Fairly well so far though I must admit some of our company had me on edge,” Zadu relied glancing at Thorin and Aggray. He enjoyed Aggray’s company to a pint but his horse had a bit too much of an ego in his opinion.

Addy snorted at Ocean response before asking, “So shall we get to that picnic? I have the supplies in my bag and some is being carried by Midnight,”. She noticed Aggray move towards his horse face still buried in his hands and she sighed. She’d have to deal with his embarrassment later and comfort him ....again.
( @Upside~Down Magic )