Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > Non-Warriors Roleplay

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
How does WCO see you?
Last post by hades.
Today 06:50 PM
ThunderClan Nursery
by dino.
Today 06:48 PM
The Shadowledge
by BEAR.
Last post by hades.
Today 06:48 PM
WindClan Nursery
by Ian
Last post by Desert Rain Frog
Today 06:32 PM

Old December 30th, 2020, 11:22 PM
oh, how i love you..

Default Lost to the Stars (Private!)

Luke clambered into a tree, he hadn't climbed a tree in years. Gosh, why did he want to come up here anyways? Oh right. To feel the breeze. He huffed when he finally sat down on one of the branches. Class didn't start for another 10 minutes, so he had time to just sit in this tree. His short, brown hair blew in the breeze as he sat there. His hands felt.. kind of sticky, so he looked them over, turning them over to find sap on his palms. Luke groaned in annoyance and wiped his hands off on his jeans. It kind of got the sap off, but he'd probably have to wash his hands or something later. One of his hands had more sap on it than the other, so with the lesser sapped hand, he ruffled his hair. He began to chew on his hoodie's drawstring, just a kind of.. thing he did. Like someone chewing their nails. Oh, he loved this hoodie. It was slightly faded now, but it still was red as could be! He'd never, ever, let it go.

Baby, my phone!

Last edited by S t a r; December 30th, 2020 at 11:23 PM.
Old December 31st, 2020, 01:50 AM
oh, how i love you..

Default Re: Lost to the Stars (Private!)

( remention c: @The Flying Pizza )

Baby, my phone!

Old December 31st, 2020, 04:55 PM
--

My Mood: Asleep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Star the Tree Topper View Post

Luke clambered into a tree, he hadn't climbed a tree in years. Gosh, why did he want to come up here anyways? Oh right. To feel the breeze. He huffed when he finally sat down on one of the branches. Class didn't start for another 10 minutes, so he had time to just sit in this tree. His short, brown hair blew in the breeze as he sat there. His hands felt.. kind of sticky, so he looked them over, turning them over to find sap on his palms. Luke groaned in annoyance and wiped his hands off on his jeans. It kind of got the sap off, but he'd probably have to wash his hands or something later. One of his hands had more sap on it than the other, so with the lesser sapped hand, he ruffled his hair. He began to chew on his hoodie's drawstring, just a kind of.. thing he did. Like someone chewing their nails. Oh, he loved this hoodie. It was slightly faded now, but it still was red as could be! He'd never, ever, let it go.

(I'mma just be my same ol' gender..female for life..and thanks for reminding me about the Group thing)

Amelia was sitting on the grass, reading under the shade. Her black glasses moved down so she moved them back up to her eyes. "Today's kind of dull..." she muttered to herself. She moved a hand through her long blonde hair. (Just because she blonde, doesn't mean shes a spoiled brat xD)
Old December 31st, 2020, 06:50 PM
oh, how i love you..

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Flying Pizza View Post
(I'mma just be my same ol' gender..female for life..and thanks for reminding me about the Group thing)

Amelia was sitting on the grass, reading under the shade. Her black glasses moved down so she moved them back up to her eyes. "Today's kind of dull..." she muttered to herself. She moved a hand through her long blonde hair. (Just because she blonde, doesn't mean shes a spoiled brat xD)
Luke spotted a girl with blonde hair in the grass. Well, he needed a friend, so maybe this girl would be a start. "Hey! You over there!" He called to the girl, a grin on his face as he waved to her. "Come here!" His hoodie was kind of dirty from climbing the tree, but he didn't notice.

Baby, my phone!

Old December 31st, 2020, 06:59 PM
--

Quote:

Luke spotted a girl with blonde hair in the grass. Well, he needed a friend, so maybe this girl would be a start. "Hey! You over there!" He called to the girl, a grin on his face as he waved to her. "Come here!" His hoodie was kind of dirty from climbing the tree, but he didn't notice.

Amelia was confused, but looked up and closed her book. She put the book away into her bag and climbed the tree carefully. "Hi.." she mumbled once she got high enough.
Old December 31st, 2020, 07:01 PM
oh, how i love you..

Quote:
Amelia was confused, but looked up and closed her book. She put the book away into her bag and climbed the tree carefully. "Hi.." she mumbled once she got high enough.
Luke smiled at her, "Hi there! I'm Luke, you?" He was always good at conversations. Seeing as, talking was really all he had most of his life, talk talk talk, but he had nothing to show for anything he said. But, he was different now. Yes, he was better. Better than himself before. His smile did not falter, even as he flashed back to the past for a small second. Ooh, he hated his flashbacks. They were so terrible. But, he would just shut them out, as he usually did.

Baby, my phone!

Old December 31st, 2020, 07:06 PM
--

Quote:

Luke smiled at her, "Hi there! I'm Luke, you?" He was always good at conversations. Seeing as, talking was really all he had most of his life, talk talk talk, but he had nothing to show for anything he said. But, he was different now. Yes, he was better. Better than himself before. His smile did not falter, even as he flashed back to the past for a small second. Ooh, he hated his flashbacks. They were so terrible. But, he would just shut them out, as he usually did.

"Amelia.." Amelia muttered. She hated talking a lot but was wiling to make a friend. "Today's pretty cold, huh?." she asked, shivering a bit.
Old December 31st, 2020, 07:25 PM
oh, how i love you..

Quote:
"Amelia.." Amelia muttered. She hated talking a lot but was wiling to make a friend. "Today's pretty cold, huh?." she asked, shivering a bit.
Luke looked out at the sky, "Yeah.. it is pretty cold." He glanced at Amelia, was she.. shivering? Hm. He wanted to give her his hoodie but.. it was too dear to him. He couldn't give it up. It was the last remnant of.. him. He looked back out at the sky as another painful flashback struck him in the heart. His eyes seemed sorrowful as he stared out into space. He hated remembering him. It always hurt him so bad. He cleared his throat and looked at Amelia again. His smile had returned and his eyes returned to normal. "Ah.. uhm, so what classes do you have?"

Baby, my phone!

Old December 31st, 2020, 07:32 PM
--

Quote:

Luke looked out at the sky, "Yeah.. it is pretty cold." He glanced at Amelia, was she.. shivering? Hm. He wanted to give her his hoodie but.. it was too dear to him. He couldn't give it up. It was the last remnant of.. him. He looked back out at the sky as another painful flashback struck him in the heart. His eyes seemed sorrowful as he stared out into space. He hated remembering him. It always hurt him so bad. He cleared his throat and looked at Amelia again. His smile had returned and his eyes returned to normal. "Ah.. uhm, so what classes do you have?"

Amelia stayed quiet. She feared she'd embarrass herself in front of Luke. (No, she isn't crushing, but in general. She also honestly hates trees since she has um..height type of phobia..)
Old December 31st, 2020, 10:56 PM
oh, how i love you..

Quote:
Amelia stayed quiet. She feared she'd embarrass herself in front of Luke. (No, she isn't crushing, but in general. She also honestly hates trees since she has um..height type of phobia..)
(oH GOSH
well they'll get down soon pfpf)

Luke noticed her silence, "Uhh, so, what do you like to do?" He felt awkward. But he would cut through the awkwardness to talk to this girl. He wanted to.. make friends. Real ones. This girl, she would be the first.

Baby, my phone!