Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > RiverClan

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
A Marten And The Marsh (p)
by Zei
Last post by Zei
Today 08:16 AM
Travel, She Wrote (p)
by Zei
Last post by Zei
Today 08:14 AM
two slow dancers ||...
Last post by MockingRabbit
Today 08:12 AM
How does WCO see you?
Last post by sock
Today 08:07 AM
✩Star's Mass YCH Trade!✩
Last post by Starphobia
Today 08:04 AM

Old September 7th, 2017, 09:07 PM
Open to RP Whenever

My Mood: In Love

Default Re: RiverClan Clearing

@Hawkstar
Moonclaw walked out into the clearing letting go of Birdsong's tail. She padded in front of the duo and kept looking back at the tom. (WHAT DOES REDFEATHER LOOK LIKE????)
Old September 7th, 2017, 09:17 PM
Leader of Nazarick

Bump Policy: Once every 3 or 4 days
My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Little Robin View Post
A sense of calm washed over the young warrior as her beloved mate, Crowhawk, soon joined Blackfrost at her side, a passionate purr rumbling from him. She smiled at this, already feeling slightly better about being here, even though many cats still stared at them with hatred and disgust within their gazes. It was certainly not a place where she felt welcomed and by the words that her mate spoke, she knew that he shared the same feelings. “Me too..” She murmured, solemnly shaking her head, “Everyone here looks like they’ll scratch our pelts while we sleep.” The smell of fish, however, did not bother her that much for some reason, probably because she had slowly gotten used to it from being here for so long. How many moons had they spent their time here while they awaited their home to become theirs once again? She would never know. Blackfrost looked at the male beside her, resting a paw on top of his. “Let’s not let them get to us though.” She purred, giving Crowhawk a slight affectionate nuzzle, “Perhaps some hunting would get your mind off this? Or maybe simply a walk in the forest?” She offered, her whiskers twitching.
Crowhawk looked up at the sky and sighed. It was a calm sigh and he looked back at her mate staying close to her, feeling somewhat for the first time a bit scared at all the cats which was honestly getting on him hard as a stone. He tried his best though to be calm and not worry about the cats that look like they will rip his fur from nose to tail tip. He nodded to his mate's words. It's been a while since they arrived here, but he just had a feeling that he's never felt before. The feeling of insecurity. Him always having to watch his back here. He felt her paw touch his and he met her gaze. He purred after her muzzle. "Yea. You are right." He said, feeling confident again. "Its up to you what we do your majesty." He purred playfully.
Old September 7th, 2017, 09:26 PM
Your Local Fisherman

Bump Policy: Never.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadomaru View Post
Crowhawk looked up at the sky and sighed. It was a calm sigh and he looked back at her mate staying close to her, feeling somewhat for the first time a bit scared at all the cats which was honestly getting on him hard as a stone. He tried his best though to be calm and not worry about the cats that look like they will rip his fur from nose to tail tip. He nodded to his mate's words. It's been a while since they arrived here, but he just had a feeling that he's never felt before. The feeling of insecurity. Him always having to watch his back here. He felt her paw touch his and he met her gaze. He purred after her muzzle. "Yea. You are right." He said, feeling confident again. "Its up to you what we do your majesty." He purred playfully.
Blackfrost gave the male a slight smirk. “Of course, I am. I’m always right.” She boasted, playfulness in her tone, “Oh, I like that. ‘Your Majesty.’ I never thought I would be worthy of such a high title.” If there was one thing that she liked about her relationship with Crowhawk, it was how often they teased each other and played small jokes, meaning no harm in the end except for good fun. His playful purr made her confident to know that he was in the mood for some mischief and adventure. “Let us not waste time then, my mighty king. To the forest!” The she-cat announced with a small bound, leaping to her paws, “Last one there is a stinky badger.” With that, the young warrior raced off through the dirt and grass, her tail waving behind her with each step that she took.
Old September 7th, 2017, 10:05 PM
Leader of Nazarick

Bump Policy: Once every 3 or 4 days

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Little Robin View Post
Blackfrost gave the male a slight smirk. “Of course, I am. I’m always right.” She boasted, playfulness in her tone, “Oh, I like that. ‘Your Majesty.’ I never thought I would be worthy of such a high title.” If there was one thing that she liked about her relationship with Crowhawk, it was how often they teased each other and played small jokes, meaning no harm in the end except for good fun. His playful purr made her confident to know that he was in the mood for some mischief and adventure. “Let us not waste time then, my mighty king. To the forest!” The she-cat announced with a small bound, leaping to her paws, “Last one there is a stinky badger.” With that, the young warrior raced off through the dirt and grass, her tail waving behind her with each step that she took.
He rolled his eyes playfully at her. "If that's what you think." He muttered playfully. He purred as she talked about what she called her. "You're more than worthy of the title." He told her playfully again. But he wasn't really joking. To him, she was a queen he'd always protect and defend. He purred as she started running off. "You're on!"
Old September 7th, 2017, 11:06 PM
queeny ♬

My Mood: Queenly

Quote:
Originally Posted by woly View Post
Daypaw often forgot that they were in Riverclan. The place seemed more welcoming day by day. Every time they actually left their shared den, the clearing wasnt as shadowy or eerie as Shadowclans. They no longer felt that fear when walking outside of camp, the feeling that monsters were after them, hallucinations from lack of sleep. They still had nightmares, plenty of them. Most relating around their father, Moutianfog, Most of them relating to their insecurities, shadowy blurry figures shouting every single one of them at Daypaw constantly. It was exhausting, to have no sleep and have every single one of your flaws known at all times. But being here made it a little more..tolerable. They had nightmares, sure, but Geckoleaf would have them too.It felt nice to relate to someone, to not feel so alone. Here, they had Geckoleaf. They had Russetstar. They had Minkpaw. They had many others, they didnt feel alone anymore.

But they were a pessimist.

They knew they would be going back to Shadowclan soon. They were going to be going home to nothing. All of their picked herbs, everything they had stocked up for, everything they had worked so hard for, gone. Their den, gone. Everyones den, gone. Prey, gone. They had nothing to go home to, and it scared them, it made them think to hard, it stressed them out more then they knew. At home, Geckoleaf wasnt there, Russet wasnt there, no one was there waiting for them. They had a few close friends like Acornfall, but not many. They sighed, slipping outside of their den. They were skin and bones, fur lining tightly around their ribs and spine. They couldnt remember the last time they had eaten, but they werent really hungry, yet their stomach hurt. Probably due to stress, and the worry of still recovering patients from the flood. There were so many cats that wouldnt be the same after that storm, and Daypaw wished they couldve saved them all.

Amber hues scanned the clearing, planning to sunbath. It was a nice way to get enegery besides eating, it wasnt healthy not to eat, but Daypaw simply didnt care at the moment. Trying to find a clear spot in the clearing, their sight came across their..mother. It was still weird to give someone that title, to let someone raise and guide them, but Daypaw couldnt see any other thing to call Geckoleaf.It was a fitting title. Ever since she came into their life things had turned around, they werent alone anymore. There were still alot of issues they were dealing with, but it made it easier with support. Slowly padding up to the molly, and as if on instinct, settling down next to her, snugging close to her side without a word.
Geckoleaf didn't move, staring at the fish, feeling emotionally confounded; how could she eat this? It's brown scales glittered dully, and her lips curled in disgust; in one fluid motion she lifted her mouth and pushed in a few mouse-lengths away from her, still close enough to continue eating if she so decided, but still far enough away for her to not be quite so disgusted.

A soft sound caught her ear; head lifting, she swiveled her neck around until she stared behind her; she could see a vague yellow figure, though her eyes were unfocused and they were lit harshly from behind. Slowly, the fuzzy form condensed into the familiar shape of Daypaw, and her face lit up with joy; her child, although adoptive, slowly padded towards her, their gait loose and long, looking simultaneously calm and exhausted; another pang of now-familiar guilt stung her. They should have been able to rest now; her facilities could more than have taken care of all of the ShadowClan casualties, and Daypaw shouldn't have had to lift a claw. But even as they cuddled next to her, still not a single word passed between them, she gently rested her tail around them, pulling the golden enby closer against her.

"Hello, sunshine," she murmured quietly, nuzzling the unkempt golden fur; she noted, a bit drowsily, that Daypaw themselves looked like their pelt was made of spun sunlight, each hair woven carefully into their skin. Anyone could tell that she, too, was lacking sleep; partially because of the night terrors, but also because of her responsibilities draining her of energy. But, Geckoleaf didn't mind; it helped to keep her mentally busy, which lead to her feeling healthier. Plus, it really was what she loved doing; she didn't much see it as responsibilities, or work, but instead as a lifelong hobby; it was her single passion. With a quiet sigh, she rested her head lightly on Day's neck; she noted, a bit sadly, that they hadn't gained weight; in fact, they were unhealthily skinny, and she'd have to try to get them to try fish. She wondered, half-lucidly, if they even enjoyed the majority of Riverclan's prey. Maybe she should start calling them "minnow" until they started eating properly. But for now, she relaxed, though a tiny chirping in the back of her skull told her to be prepared for Daypaw to bring something up.

I belong with you,
you belong with me,
you're my sweetheart

character site; pending
Old September 8th, 2017, 01:04 AM
whats up danger?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clover View Post

Geckoleaf didn't move, staring at the fish, feeling emotionally confounded; how could she eat this? It's brown scales glittered dully, and her lips curled in disgust; in one fluid motion she lifted her mouth and pushed in a few mouse-lengths away from her, still close enough to continue eating if she so decided, but still far enough away for her to not be quite so disgusted.

A soft sound caught her ear; head lifting, she swiveled her neck around until she stared behind her; she could see a vague yellow figure, though her eyes were unfocused and they were lit harshly from behind. Slowly, the fuzzy form condensed into the familiar shape of Daypaw, and her face lit up with joy; her child, although adoptive, slowly padded towards her, their gait loose and long, looking simultaneously calm and exhausted; another pang of now-familiar guilt stung her. They should have been able to rest now; her facilities could more than have taken care of all of the ShadowClan casualties, and Daypaw shouldn't have had to lift a claw. But even as they cuddled next to her, still not a single word passed between them, she gently rested her tail around them, pulling the golden enby closer against her.

"Hello, sunshine," she murmured quietly, nuzzling the unkempt golden fur; she noted, a bit drowsily, that Daypaw themselves looked like their pelt was made of spun sunlight, each hair woven carefully into their skin. Anyone could tell that she, too, was lacking sleep; partially because of the night terrors, but also because of her responsibilities draining her of energy. But, Geckoleaf didn't mind; it helped to keep her mentally busy, which lead to her feeling healthier. Plus, it really was what she loved doing; she didn't much see it as responsibilities, or work, but instead as a lifelong hobby; it was her single passion. With a quiet sigh, she rested her head lightly on Day's neck; she noted, a bit sadly, that they hadn't gained weight; in fact, they were unhealthily skinny, and she'd have to try to get them to try fish. She wondered, half-lucidly, if they even enjoyed the majority of Riverclan's prey. Maybe she should start calling them "minnow" until they started eating properly. But for now, she relaxed, though a tiny chirping in the back of her skull told her to be prepared for Daypaw to bring something up.
As Geckoleaf wrapped her tail around them and rested her head along their neck, they stiffened. It was still new to receive affection from anyone. They had never been groomed by another cat before, much less cuddled. After a moment they softened, letting their body relax under the mollies touch, mind processing that she wasnt hurting them, merely showing motherly affection. They stayed silent, amber hues gazing at the pushed fish. It had little nibbles on it, but not much. It was huge, more then triple Daypaws weight in estimate. They briefly wondered why she had pushed it away. Instead of asking, they merely rested their head ontop of their mother, giving a small hum signalling they had heard her.

They thought back to what Juniperpaw had said, though. Daypaw didnt expect things to go back to normal over night, they didnt expect Geckoleaf to be exstatic about taking on another apprentice. They could, somewhat, understand. Daypaw lack empathy, thinking with their head instead of their heart. Not that thinking emotionally was a bad thing, Daypaw had a more blunt and darker view of the world then most. They missed Cricketpaw dearly, they would rather Starclan take their life over hers. But they knew how the world worked. They knew they could not save every cat in the world, no mater how much Daypaw stressed, no matter how little they cared for themselves in order to get to every single cats needs before their own. No matter how much they didnt want to accept it, they knew cats died. They knew cats died and the world moved on. Queens would have kits, the leaders would go on to gatherings, apprentices would train with their mentors, warrior would be made, and soon enough, those cats that had passed away so long ago would be forgotten. Daypaw had accepted it, Daypaw would die just like everyone else and a someone new would take over, and they would be forgotten. They were nothing but a phase in the circle of life, just like everyone else. It was dark, but thats how Daypaw saw the world.

They removed their head from Geckoleafs, gaze resting on her. It was stern, though with hints of rare softness in them. As cold as their thoughts were on the world, they could understand where geckoleaf was coming from. She was hurting. Everyone was, everyone handled things differently. But they couldnt help go back to what Juniper said, her loneliness she felt when Gecko had given her a somewhat cold shoulder. Daypaw may didnt have a proper mentor, but they understood that mentors and apprentices have a very close relationship. Juniperpaw was not Cricketpaws replacement, she was much more then a runner up for their friend. She was a cat, just like them with feelings and emotions. And while Daypaw could understand why Gecko and Russet would treat her differently, it angered them at the same time. They had a blunt mouth and a sharp tongue, and wouldnt hesitate when bringing up something that bothered them, even if it hurt.

¨Can I talk to you about something?¨
Old September 8th, 2017, 02:09 AM
Sigh...

My Mood: Hopeful

Nightpaw had just returned with her mentor from seeing the territory on her very first day of an apprentice. Her limbs were a bit sore from all the running around, after all she'd spent the last moon healing in one medicine den or another and her body wasn't used to bring so active yet. Still, she was glowing with excitement about her upcoming warrior training and could already heardly wait to get started. She felt her stomach grumbling and decided to grab something off the freshkill pile before turning in for an early rest. She took a look at the options and noticed a small fish on the pile. She picked it up. The other Shadowclan cats might complain about the smell of fish, but she thought it was pretty tasty.

@Foggy22

Old September 8th, 2017, 03:54 AM
This account is no more!

My Mood: Dead

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charmer View Post
Nightpaw had just returned with her mentor from seeing the territory on her very first day of an apprentice. Her limbs were a bit sore from all the running around, after all she'd spent the last moon healing in one medicine den or another and her body wasn't used to bring so active yet. Still, she was glowing with excitement about her upcoming warrior training and could already heardly wait to get started. She felt her stomach grumbling and decided to grab something off the freshkill pile before turning in for an early rest. She took a look at the options and noticed a small fish on the pile. She picked it up. The other Shadowclan cats might complain about the smell of fish, but she thought it was pretty tasty.

@Foggy22
The newly named warrior Dewheart padded out into the clearing, breathing in the fresh air. He scanned the clearing, looking for someone to talk to, until his belly rumbled so he walked over to the fresh-kill pile. Still looking around, and not noticing the apprentice picking out a fish, he bumped right into her. "Oh! I'm so sorry! Are you alright? I was looking around, and not watching where I was going...I'm so sorry!" Dewheart rambled on nervously. "I'm Dewheart by the way! Ah! I'm so sorry! Do you need any help?"

If you want to RP with me, just PM or VM me!
Pardon me, are you Aaron Burr, sir?
Old September 8th, 2017, 05:45 AM

My Mood: Dead

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonestar23 View Post
The she cat entered the clearing, her golden optics sparking with happiness. A conversation with her best friend always seemed to cheer her up, or give her a new outlook on life - depending on the subject - and today had been no different. Except it had offered her a little bit of both. Spotting another feline in the RiverClan clearing, the ShadowClanner padded over with a puzzled expression. He didn't look too happy. She partly recognized him... it was Darkzephyr, right? Caracalfrost had made it almost a habit to learn the names of her clanmates where and when she could. "Hey! You're Darkzephyr, I think?" She mewed as she made her way over towards him. Her tail was down and swishing in a friendly manner, a bright smile on her maw. Never had she thought that he would have bad plans. "Reeds are a good look for you, you know. They mix well with your fur - it'll be the latest style," The she cat purred, her golden optics sparking in a friendly manner as she watched him.

Caracalfrost did her best to make friends with any cat that she could, especially to take her mind off of her love for her best friend. It was awkward enough that she tried to push aside those feelings, but then when she wasn't around him they seemed to always be making up pretend situations. So the feline tried to take her mind off of it. Not to mention that Sorreltuft was not hers to make fantasies like that about. Maybe Darkzephyr was going to be a good cat to talk to. He looked a little dark, not that the feline minded. Caracalfrost hardly ever judged, she didn't seem to think much of it. Golden optics softened as she watched the tom, studying his expression for a reaction.

Part of her was worried that he might take her joke too personally. That happened every once in a while. And then she would likely lash back with something rude, and eventually it would end up in her making a new enemy. Even before Everwhisper and Sorreltuft had become mates, she hadn't liked the other cat. In another world, in another lifetime, things would have been different. In another world and another lifetime, they would have been... friends. It was weird to think about, especially since for so long Caracalfrost had disliked the other cat. Now she was going to have to learn to deal with them being together. She had dealt with it for this long. She could deal with it for longer and maybe someday, somehow, she would find love of her own.

As the tom looked around, he caught sight of a molly heading towards him. He felt his fur begin to bristile, because he didn't want to be approached by any of the RiverClan scum, but as she neared he could faintly smell the stale scent of pine coming from her. He was one of her Clanmates - but that still didn't make him anymore welcoming. Darkzephyr had convinced himself that in order to raise rank, he would need to at least act more welcoming.

Even if it was a guise, it still was extremely hard for him. Flicking his ear, the warrior suddenly felt surprised that the molly knew his name. Possibly, they had been on a few patrols together in the past, but other cats was clearly something Darkzephyr didn't pay attention to. Clanmates were nothing but impediments to him in his hunt for victory, a hunger for leadership that clawed at his mind every day. But, some obstacles were just invevitable.

"Yes, I am," Darkzephyr responded with a small nod of his head. He secretly hoped that the she-cat would bound off, maybe at the sight of his mauled half of his face, but she stayed right where she was. He felt resentment rise within him, but he pushed it down and tried to recall the cat's name. "You're Caracalfrost, if I'm not wrong?" He forced himself to say, remembering being called for a border patrol with her a few moons ago. Not that he had spoken to her, though.

He seemed confused at Caracalfrost's joke, but he hid it well and any reaction was so subtle, even the most attentive cats probably couldn't realize what he was thinking. Really, what was going through his mind was, how the hell am I supposed to respond to that? But he just nodded and forced a small laugh, dipping his head to her. "Thank you. I'll stay on the look out for the trend," he replied, smirking.

Suddenly a plan formed in the back of his mind. This wasn't so hard, was it?
Maybe this was the cat.
Old September 8th, 2017, 08:04 AM
a lonely nobody

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaskedBandits View Post
( @Doodle )

Mulberrykit turned her nose up at the foul stink. She wasn't used to the potent smell of fish whenever she walked outside, and didn't think she ever would. Having not been told anything about why they were staying with RiverClan, the young kit was blind to the happenings of her Clan. Can't we go home? I'm sure water isn't that deadly. I bet no one's even died from it! She sighed loudly, hoping someone from her own Clan would come and play with her. She had nothing against their hosts, no, as she wasn't old enough to know why she should dislike the swimming cats, but the smell was practically unbearable. Having no knowledge of what was rude and what wasn't, Mulberrykit hid her nose in her paws and said - quite loudly - "Eww! Why does it stink so badly here?"
(Bump)
( @Doodle )

Profile picture by the wonderous Ever!