Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > RiverClan

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
How does WCO see you?
Last post by hermeswind
Today 02:05 AM
Secrets of Past Generations
Last post by Rustleaf
Today 01:44 AM
The House of Horrors...
by Dust
Last post by Dust
Today 01:31 AM
Converting your YouTube...
by nyx
Last post by Seamrog
Today 01:12 AM
Cutest Warrior Name?
by blxze.
Last post by rubberRatroom
Today 01:03 AM

Old September 10th, 2017, 08:33 PM
I’m full of it

Bump Policy: Every 2 days!
My Mood: Sleepy

Default Re: RiverClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by ✨Blue Wishes✨ View Post

"And since when was that your business?" Goldeneye snapped in return. Wow. He didn't snap very often, he had basically shocked himself. Bella, wow, he had never thought someone would judge him about that. Not that he really cared, of course, but still. Bella was a wonderful cat! She was talented, beautiful, and...well, basically everything he would have looked for in a mate. Once she was finally in Shadowclan for real, everything would be good and well for everyone. Both him and Bella knew that there were going to be hardships, sure, but Golden hadn't expected Tempest to know before she had really been introduced to anyone. "How would you know if she was my mate anyways?" He asked after a moment, though he knew it was clear enough. He didn't care. Well, that was a lie. He did care. He cared a lot actually. No. He couldn't show that. He just looked at Tempest now, his eyes narrowed a bit, trying to calm himself down. However, with everything that had recently happened, it was hard to stay calm, just watching now, his eyes narrowed a slight bit.
Tempestjay suddenly flinched, he had only seen goldeneye so tense the one time, it had been the first time they had met. Both had been snapping back and fourth over a stupid piece of prey. Since than they had both come so far in friendship and hatred. Yes there was nothing he wanted more than to be goldeneyes friend but it seemed to be ripping at the seams. Maybe I touched base on a tender spot? At least he's trying to set boundaries. his ears pinned nervously to the side of his head and he hissed softly. "Your not to Good at hiding it. Leaving suspiciously with nobody else? You smeel like leaves and the river and your dirty every time. I know your trying to hide the scent" he said timidly. Turning away for a moment before returning his steady gaze, I'm only trying to mention I know. How could he be so hostile with me? Shouldn't he know they are getting suspicious. the Tom glared at goldeneye. "I'm only looking out for you. Everyone is suspicious and you can't deny that. Why won't you just let me warn you?" he snapped at goldeneye shuffling away. He's being ridiculous. The Tom licked his chest a few times flattening down some rouge fur. He than settled his head on his paws, "I'm only looking out for you, just cause I'm tempestjay doesn't mean I hate you" he growled at goldeneye, he flicked his tail in anoyance.

Go here for general finder or here for kit finder

|| Rabbit || Singepaw || Goosecurl ||

“Avoiding unhappiness is not the road to happiness.”
François Lelord

Old September 10th, 2017, 10:10 PM

My Mood: Fine
Default Re: RiverClan Clearing {FUZZ}

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Eye Of The Storm View Post
Liondusk paded through the clearing, his eyes narrowed. Disgusting fish-gluttons, its a shame we even have to interact with these feeble cats, with their Medicine cats being she-cats. The well-muscled tom continued through to the freshkill pile, glaring daggers at Riverclan cats. Liondusk picked up a fish and lay at the edge of the clearing, glaring at a few passing Riverclan cats. The Fuzz family member puffing out his chest, attempting to intimidate any Riverclan cats who thought to approach him.

{OPEN, FUZZ}
WILDCLAW

Wildclaw awkwardly stumbled out of the warriors' den, his jaws agape in a haughty yawn. He lowered his head so as not to bump it on the rocky ceiling as he stepped out into the clearing, the sun casting golden light upon his russet fur. His yellow eyes, half-shut and weary, skimmed the scene in search of someone to chat with. He was well-aware of the recent flood and the onslaught of ShadowClanners seeking refuge in their camp, and considering he was a rather friendly feline, he couldn't help but hope to chat with some of them. Perhaps he would make some new friends. Wildclaw was always open to a companion or two, after all.

His gaze fell upon Liondusk, though Wild knew not his name; he only noticed his intimidating stature, and couldn't help but be a tad intrigued. He blinked, staring at the tom observantly as he took hold of a fish and headed over to the edge of the clearing. Curious, Wildclaw followed, his tail twitching in greeting as he approached.

"Hello there," He called to the tom, a cheerful smile crossing his maw. "I'm Wildclaw. Who might you be?" The inquiry was innocent enough, spoken with a welcoming and calm tone in hopes of quelling the disdain brewing in the ShadowClanner's eyes. Wild took a seat some feet away, licking his paw casually as he waited for a response.
Old September 10th, 2017, 10:28 PM
This account is no more!

My Mood: Dead

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charmer View Post
(Sorry. I was busy yesterday and I'm sick today. It takes place in an alternate territory from the books, but each territory has the same characteristics as the clans in the books.)

"Oh I see," Nightpaw meowed, swallowing a few more bites of fish. "I got attacked by a dog," the apprentice answered matter-of-factly. "It how I got this, and this," she meowed, pointed to her torn ear and scar on her shoulder. "I stumbled into Shadowclan territory and Daypaw found me and took me back to the medicine den. When the flood happened, Goldeneye carried me here to Riverclan. He invited me to join Shadowclan, and well, here I am!"
(So, what are you thinking so far? Also, when about is she going to have her warrior ceremony?)
"Oh, that sounds horrible! I'm glad you're okay though, and that you joined ShadowClan! If not, I wonder where you'd be now... Oh well, but I wonder what your warrior name will be." Dewheart mewed in reply. "Sometimes I wonder what other names would have suited me, or if my mother had named me something different when I was a kit, what would that have been? When I try and think of different names, it always sounds so weird in my head."

If you want to RP with me, just PM or VM me!
Pardon me, are you Aaron Burr, sir?
Old September 11th, 2017, 03:20 AM
Gay Trash

Gender: I IDENTIFY AS A SHINY RAINBOW UNICORN XD Kidding, i'm male.
My Mood: Inspired

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Breadsticks~ View Post
The tom smiled at her and nuzzled her neck, "I've wanted to say that for so long." He purred, grooming her neck fur that he'd messed up due to his emotions raging as he found out she felt the same way.
[Sorry, short]
Mudtail yawned, still purring softly. "You could have said it sooner Splashfeather." She teased playfully as she stretched out some.
Old September 11th, 2017, 07:54 AM
a lonely nobody

( @BluBunny )

Mulberrykit turned her nose up at the foul stink. She wasn't used to the potent smell of fish whenever she walked outside, and didn't think she ever would. Having not been told anything about why they were staying with RiverClan, the young kit was blind to the happenings of her Clan. Can't we go home? I'm sure water isn't that deadly. I bet no one's even died from it! She sighed loudly, hoping someone from her own Clan would come and play with her. She had nothing against their hosts, no, as she wasn't old enough to know why she should dislike the swimming cats, but the smell was practically unbearable. Having no knowledge of what was rude and what wasn't, Mulberrykit hid her nose in her paws and said - quite loudly - "Eww! Why does it stink so badly here?"

Profile picture by the wonderous Ever!
Old September 11th, 2017, 09:04 AM

My Mood: Dead

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonestar23 View Post
"The one and only," The she cat answered with her usual smile. Of course, Caracalfrost was used to always being pleasant. It didn't matter what was going on in her own life, she had learned to accept most things with a smile and a gracious attitude. Or... well... some things were accepted with a gracious attitude on the outside and bitter loathing on the inside. Such as Sorreltuft and Everwhisper. Stupid Everwhisper, why did she ever have to meet Sorreltuft? Sometimes the feline wished that she could go back in time and keep from all this heartache. No, her heart had never truly broken before. It just hurt a lot. But at least, at least she still was able to maintain a healthy friendship with Sorreltuft. Even if Everwhisper was suspicious of her. That was ridiculous! The she cat had manners, she would never take him from his family. If only there was a way around this.

If only his mate was dead. Not that she would go to those measures, Caracalfrost most certainly was not that type of a cat. She would wish, but never carry out the dark deed... nor ask anyone else to do it for her, because it just wasn't right. His response made her laugh a little, and she watched the tom with a minorly growing fascination. "So, what do you think of us being in RiverClan?" She asked, before lowering her voice and leaning in a little so that her whiskers were brushing Darkzephyr's face. "I personally can't stand being here. It smells like fish. I don't like RiverClanners. And they stare at me like I'm in a freakshow. Honestly, do they not get that we're just cats, just like they are?" Her voice reached a low growl before she stopped with a sigh. It was annoying to be treated that way. Even if Caracalfrost had had some sort of a marvelous pattern, pelt color, eye color or a horrifying wound, she doubted she would have been stared at much differently.

That was how curiously and intently she felt she was being looked at and judged. It wasn't right to judge. She hated it, but if that was the way it was, that was the way it was. Her tail lashed in anger before she straightened up. The she cat didn't want to attract attention. Especially not from Sorreltuft, who would ask what she had been doing later. And she didn't want to have to awkwardly answer his questions about Darkzephyr if she mentioned spending time with a tom. After all... so far, Caracalfrost felt like she was doing pretty good in her quest to make friends with the tom. What if Sorreltuft spoiled that? Nah... she wouldn't tell him. Not unless he specifically asked about someone new.

As the she-cat spoke, Darkzephyr saw a dark look pass over her eyes. He decided not to press it, as he would surely find out later - some would describe him as a charasmatic cat, and he figured that he had to play the part. So, he regained his posture and looked at the molly as she spoke, as any well-liked tom would. Even if he didn't talk much, he spent most of his time observing the behaviors of others - something he had been doing since he was just an apprentice. It helped him fit in, the one thing he loathed most. An apprentice with an eye missing and a delayed warrior ceremony was often judged by kin and peers, and once he had been disowned, Darkzephyr had detached from the world around him. His heart, ossified. But now, he just had to unfreeze. Just the slightest bit, just enough to let trust in. Only then would he be let in.

The tom pondered Caracalfrost's question, wondering how he could answer it without sounding like he was truly mortified by them. He kneaded his paws in the dirt as he thought, the reeds swishing and dipping annoyingly behind him. He forced himself to ignore it and pushed the question to the front of his mind.
"They're annoying," he said, choosing a less harsh word than what he had in mind. "I would've rather stayed in the flooded camp," he snorted, flicking his ear in disgust. "We're all cats, but they're more like water rats than anything. Dripping and sopping with pond water.... ugh," he said, shivering at the mere thought of jumping into a lake.

Carefully he observed as he saw a dark cloud pass over the molly's gaze once again, and he wondered what had overcome her mind. He assumed it must have been something that happened in the past, not something that happened in the present, because it happened every time she was thinking. Darkzephyr tipped his head, appearing to innocently question her out of concern. "Is everything okay?" He inquired, his yellow gaze flashing slightly, wondering how she was not repulsed by the gouge in his face. "You seem... worried," he said, wondering if that was the right word to explain what it looked like Caracalfrost was experiencing.
Old September 11th, 2017, 11:05 AM
5,445 posts on old site

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hawkstar View Post
Her ears where down
" she should give you a chance , she shouldn't just say that . If you don't know how to do something just try " she meowed as her tail flicked she licked her paws " but I'm glad there ok " she meowed
" I would like to have kits but , no one likes me enough so yeah . Any way I hope well be able to go back home again " she said
He shrugged," Don't say that, someone does!"

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old September 11th, 2017, 12:01 PM
✴rewrite the stars✴

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aquarius View Post
As the she-cat spoke, Darkzephyr saw a dark look pass over her eyes. He decided not to press it, as he would surely find out later - some would describe him as a charasmatic cat, and he figured that he had to play the part. So, he regained his posture and looked at the molly as she spoke, as any well-liked tom would. Even if he didn't talk much, he spent most of his time observing the behaviors of others - something he had been doing since he was just an apprentice. It helped him fit in, the one thing he loathed most. An apprentice with an eye missing and a delayed warrior ceremony was often judged by kin and peers, and once he had been disowned, Darkzephyr had detached from the world around him. His heart, ossified. But now, he just had to unfreeze. Just the slightest bit, just enough to let trust in. Only then would he be let in.

The tom pondered Caracalfrost's question, wondering how he could answer it without sounding like he was truly mortified by them. He kneaded his paws in the dirt as he thought, the reeds swishing and dipping annoyingly behind him. He forced himself to ignore it and pushed the question to the front of his mind.
"They're annoying," he said, choosing a less harsh word than what he had in mind. "I would've rather stayed in the flooded camp," he snorted, flicking his ear in disgust. "We're all cats, but they're more like water rats than anything. Dripping and sopping with pond water.... ugh," he said, shivering at the mere thought of jumping into a lake.

Carefully he observed as he saw a dark cloud pass over the molly's gaze once again, and he wondered what had overcome her mind. He assumed it must have been something that happened in the past, not something that happened in the present, because it happened every time she was thinking. Darkzephyr tipped his head, appearing to innocently question her out of concern. "Is everything okay?" He inquired, his yellow gaze flashing slightly, wondering how she was not repulsed by the gouge in his face. "You seem... worried," he said, wondering if that was the right word to explain what it looked like Caracalfrost was experiencing.
His thoughts on RiverClan somewhat surprised the she cat. She had already been imagining that he wouldn't like it because, after all, who liked being in another Clan? It felt as though she were trapped here. And she did have to sympathize with the tom, it was awful being here. "I know. I've had a couple of them call me a no-good sneak, and I - honestly, I probably said a couple of things I shouldn't have," Caracalfrost could feel her pelt warming as she laughed a little sheepishly. It was embarassing to admit that, but at the same time, she wasn't that sorry. After all, calling someone a no-good sneak (or a lying, thieving fox-hearted mouse-brain, as they had put it - but it was pretty much the same concept) was not a nice thing to do. And so she had called them water-addled, drenched toads... not the nicest things she could have said, probably. It was surprising that a war hadn't started between the two Clans already.

Surprising because right now, not many of the warriors could stand one another. Must be the few that could, mixed with the fact that no one wanted to be thrown out of the Clan, that was keeping the peace. She assumed that was it, that was. After all, no one really wanted to leave here. Except for Darkzephyr who, in his own words, would have rather stayed in the flooded camp. His innocent concern had her giving him a weak smile, but no explanation... yet. "I'm okay. Stress and stuff, you know." Pausing, she examined the tom. Perhaps it was okay to mention her problems. They were clanmates.

He wasn't going to hurt her, after all, no one wanted to hurt their clanmate. "Just a tom who's on the wrong path, that's all," She added after a second. Yes, Caracalfrost truly believed that Sorreltuft was headed down the wrong path. With Everwhisper. Not her. At least she still had kept his friendship, but it was no secret that Everwhisper hated the bond she held with the tom. If only, during her apprentice moons, he hadn't been otherwise occupied. Even in his earlier warrior moons, things had happened. And recently. That idiot, she thought with mostly anger - but just a touch of affection. It was impossible to keep the affection out of her mind when she was thinking of her friend. "Have you ever had a problem with love?" The warrior asked, with the slightest of sighs. Of course other cats had problems. But she wasn't sure if they were as bad as her own felt.

I mentioned on my profile that I was starting over. A fresh start is best for me right now; I've created quite a few new characters, and they will all be on my site, but not all will be used in roleplay right away. it's likely I'll bring them in more gradually.
Old September 11th, 2017, 01:38 PM
'No Ones Better Than You'

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dragonelz View Post
WILDCLAW

Wildclaw awkwardly stumbled out of the warriors' den, his jaws agape in a haughty yawn. He lowered his head so as not to bump it on the rocky ceiling as he stepped out into the clearing, the sun casting golden light upon his russet fur. His yellow eyes, half-shut and weary, skimmed the scene in search of someone to chat with. He was well-aware of the recent flood and the onslaught of ShadowClanners seeking refuge in their camp, and considering he was a rather friendly feline, he couldn't help but hope to chat with some of them. Perhaps he would make some new friends. Wildclaw was always open to a companion or two, after all.

His gaze fell upon Liondusk, though Wild knew not his name; he only noticed his intimidating stature, and couldn't help but be a tad intrigued. He blinked, staring at the tom observantly as he took hold of a fish and headed over to the edge of the clearing. Curious, Wildclaw followed, his tail twitching in greeting as he approached.

"Hello there," He called to the tom, a cheerful smile crossing his maw. "I'm Wildclaw. Who might you be?" The inquiry was innocent enough, spoken with a welcoming and calm tone in hopes of quelling the disdain brewing in the ShadowClanner's eyes. Wild took a seat some feet away, licking his paw casually as he waited for a response.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Celestial View Post

[ What part of the Fuzz fam storm? I've got honeydew a sister of tinyfuzz?
{Brother of Peachfuzz}

Liondusk lay his dull green eyes on the Riverclan tom padding out the den, Dismayed as the tom inched closer to the Shadowclan warrior. The large ruffed tom licked his grand mane, and stood up. His large fluffy paws making a dull thud on the semi-dry mud. He swept his long thick tail on the ground, raking up small leaves and sending them flying. Liondusk rose up even higher, towering over Wild claw. Who is this twit trying to talk to me. Does he not know my family, one of the greatest bloodlines to live, who strived to keep the clan pure? He thought, struggling to keep his temper. He took a long breath, then replied.

""My Name is LionDusk, Brother of Peachfuzz, and proud warrior for Starclan. And who might You be."" He unsheathed his claws as he spoke his final line, more of a command then a question. I cannot wait till i return to my territory, much better than these mange-pelt, fish-glutton, fools.

The tom wished he was home, the more his clanmates were tempted by these fowl, impure inbreeds. To be bothered by such evil temptations, like abandoning their clan for a forbidden love, and being influenced to commit things like Homosexuality and polygamy, Though he did not fault his brother for this, as he had fathered many healthy kits, and found lovely Heterosexual mates.

{see what i mean about him being a jerk?}

Site Finder
Pet's name: Stardust ❤︎

Just Dm me.
I have a tumblr
Momotaro245.

- Currently -
i will reply weekends
Old September 11th, 2017, 02:36 PM
:)

My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by Celestial View Post

Tempestjay suddenly flinched, he had only seen goldeneye so tense the one time, it had been the first time they had met. Both had been snapping back and fourth over a stupid piece of prey. Since than they had both come so far in friendship and hatred. Yes there was nothing he wanted more than to be goldeneyes friend but it seemed to be ripping at the seams. Maybe I touched base on a tender spot? At least he's trying to set boundaries. his ears pinned nervously to the side of his head and he hissed softly. "Your not to Good at hiding it. Leaving suspiciously with nobody else? You smeel like leaves and the river and your dirty every time. I know your trying to hide the scent" he said timidly. Turning away for a moment before returning his steady gaze, I'm only trying to mention I know. How could he be so hostile with me? Shouldn't he know they are getting suspicious. the Tom glared at goldeneye. "I'm only looking out for you. Everyone is suspicious and you can't deny that. Why won't you just let me warn you?" he snapped at goldeneye shuffling away. He's being ridiculous. The Tom licked his chest a few times flattening down some rouge fur. He than settled his head on his paws, "I'm only looking out for you, just cause I'm tempestjay doesn't mean I hate you" he growled at goldeneye, he flicked his tail in anoyance.
Goldeneye was silent for the longest moment. "How would you know that?" He asked, still being a little protective, but he did want to know how Tempest knew. "I could have just been visiting our own territory," he added, as he had done that once on his own, he came back a mess, but he had survived. Halestar would probably send a patrol to check soon, if she hadn't already. It was hard to stay caught up with anything anymore. You heard all the gossip from Riverclan, and that added to all the gossip from Shadowclan, it was hard to know what was real and what wasn't. The few moments he found safety and calmness was with Bella. She was everything to him, and he couldn't imagine a world without her, not in a million years. "If you say so," he muttered after a moment, not looking at the other tom. Tempest bringing up him meeting wth Bella brought up a whole bunch of fears once again, and he was silently breaking out in a sweat because of it. What if the other cats thought he wasn't fit to be deputy? Or just a part of Shadowclan in general? He had to calm himself down, he knew he did, but it was hard to, just watching Tempest now silently.