Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > RiverClan

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
How does WCO see you?
Last post by Morrigan
Today 04:00 AM
Secrets of Past Generations
Last post by Rustleaf
Today 01:44 AM
The House of Horrors...
by Dust
Last post by Dust
Today 01:31 AM
Converting your YouTube...
by nyx
Last post by Seamrog
Today 01:12 AM
Cutest Warrior Name?
by blxze.
Last post by rubberRatroom
Today 01:03 AM

Old August 24th, 2020, 03:43 PM
sadly, I exist

My Mood: Dark

Default Re: RiverClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Romulus View Post
Waspkit was a total bundled up ball if spiked fur, hackles raised and mane fuzzed up whilst his little triangular tail was standing on end. He softened when he realised the feline who'd bumped into meant no harm. It was nice to find someone who wanted to know his name. "Uh, hello. I'm waspkit!" He huffed up at the bigger kit.
Shellkit bounces up and down for a bit before speaking. “Ohmygod that’s such a cool name! I love how it sounds. But then again I love how everything sounds.” She mewed with a thoughtful face. She looked around for something to do or some trouble to get into. “See anything to do?” She mewed still scanning the clearing.

Credit for my avatar goes to @Redtalon.
Old August 24th, 2020, 04:25 PM
delicate woman.

Bump Policy: 48hrs only - please mention me!
My Mood: Queenly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rani View Post
Willowpaw gaved a sneaky narrow eyed grin as she moved her arm a bit making the moss in her paw wiggle around in the air. She held it in this wiggling motion for a moment before quick as a flash she tossed it to the left of Goslingkit. "Go on Gosling! You gotta get it before it gets away!"

Goslingkit

Taking in the small apprentice's words as the order to attack, Goslingkit launched forth her physique, petite frontal-paws outstretched and pearly fangs bared. "Come here, you stinky brown cat!" Of course, she was referring to none other than that 'Sparrowsomething.' What was her name - Sparrowsnap? Yeah, that was it, Goslingkit supposed. The intention she poised with for this moss-ball - or this Sparrowsnap - was to shred it apart first blow, and perhaps even 'blind' it solely for the satisfactory of her graphic imagination.

art reqbios

Night holds up Copperpaw to the sun rays - Nyx
CrimsonOaks holds up her two gay kitties and The Lion King theme starts playing
Leopard runs by yelling "COME BACK HERE GIRLS!" chasing her IRL cats through this sig

Last edited by The Kitty.; August 24th, 2020 at 04:26 PM.
Old August 24th, 2020, 04:44 PM
the stars are aligned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zesty Mango View Post
Blizzardsky frankly wasn’t sure what to do about that, he could mentor Frozenpaw. Yeah right, Lion would never give away Frozenpaw to him. He just gave a flick of his tail and nodded wishing he could talk.
A gurgle rose from Frozenpaw's throat as they remembered Lionstar's fury, his dangerous words that were to prelude being sent to StarClan or whatever was beyond this world. Being called worthless was already a death. "Would you stop him? If he tried to kill me," they asked softly, the question directed at the forest because they couldn't bring themselves to watch Blizzardsky's expression. They didn't know what they were expecting but imagined anycat would reply yes, only the honest ones who were aware of their own miniscule power might opt for no. Frozenpaw waited a moment before confessing, "I wouldn't."

everything about us is going to be wonderful
Old August 24th, 2020, 05:15 PM
Procrastinator

My Mood: Pensive

Quote:
Originally Posted by soot View Post
Sootpaw had been helping Podpaw dig up some plants so he could put them in the nursery. He would have to mature sometime, although she enjoyed his mindset of happy and fun things first. She wished she was still as young as him, sometimes joining in with the kits for a nice long game of moss-ball, not a single care in the world.

She was becoming a warrior soon, so no way could she be like that. She had to be mature, although she could still have fun with her friends. She wondered if Stealthpaw was going to become a warrior too, or if Wavepaw and her brothers were.

What was that? A voice? She recognized it as Ottersplash, a new warrior. “Of course!” She answered, leaving Podpaw to dig his plants up by himself for a minute or two. Ottersplash seemed to have his foot under a rock. Before she started pushing on it, she asked, “how did you even get it like that?”
Ottersplash tried to laugh it off, amber eyes crinkling in the corners as his ears grew hot. "Uhhh, well, ya know. Just going about my day doing warrior things. Morning patrols, hunting, getting stuck in rocks...the usual."

The first push was... not enough, but Otter felt the rock give way the tiniest bit, and that gave him hope. "I think we almost got it!" he mewed excitedly, his tail flicking behind him. "One more time. Ready? One... two... THREE!"

It worked. He pulled back as hard as he could, and -- WHAM. Ottersplash fell flat on his back from the momentum. A carefree laugh like sunlight in sound-form bubbled from the ginger tom. He twisted on the earth so he could get a good look at Sootpaw. "Thank StarClan!"

After jumping up to the blessed sensation of all four paws under him, Ottersplash brushed his shoulder against the apprentice's to show gratitude. His sparkling eyes settled over her kind hazel ones. "You know, you're pretty good at that," He teased. "Rescuing warriors from meanie rocks, I mean."

Old August 24th, 2020, 07:24 PM
is cereal a soup?

My Mood: Lurking

{ OPEN }

Duckbounce wearily walked out of the warrior's den. She blinked the sleepiness away from her eyes and shook her head. 'Ah, what a nice nap.' She thought herself as she found a shady spot in the clearing and sat down. She licked her lips, thinking of food- then thinking of how she had just recently ate. She was extremely bored. Being a warrior was great and relaxing, but she found that there wasn't that much to do. She wanted to make some new friends, because friends were always the greatest. The molly looked around the clearing, cats peacefully basking under the sun, or apprentices training. Instantly, she started to fall to her side and roll on the grass to get some other cat's attention. This just goes to show how bored she was.

→˚₊·* please bump me if i haven't responded in 48 hours! *·₊˚←

‧₊˚ || slow replies | character site || ˚₊‧
Old August 24th, 2020, 09:41 PM
Queen of Pinnepeds

Status: Neck deep in wild animals at work and reports at Uni!
Bump Policy: 5-7 days before bumping please, Ive got work lol
My Mood: Sleepy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Corruptx View Post
Goslingkit

Taking in the small apprentice's words as the order to attack, Goslingkit launched forth her physique, petite frontal-paws outstretched and pearly fangs bared. "Come here, you stinky brown cat!" Of course, she was referring to none other than that 'Sparrowsomething.' What was her name - Sparrowsnap? Yeah, that was it, Goslingkit supposed. The intention she poised with for this moss-ball - or this Sparrowsnap - was to shred it apart first blow, and perhaps even 'blind' it solely for the satisfactory of her graphic imagination.
Stinky brown cat? Werent they just focusing on prey? Willowpaw cocked her head slightly watching the kit, she could make topic jumps like no cat else normally but she got the idea that she was missing something here... Hmmmm... "Well your certainly doing well to shred that mossball but those moves woudln't very well work on a cat unless they were standing dead still and taking the blow, and no normal enemy would do that! Tell you what we can choose what we want to do! You can either tell me about the stinky brown cat and I can teach you how to fight a cat like that or we can grab another moss ball and keep working on hunting?" She looked over the current slightly mangled moss ball, this kit had surprisingly sharp little claws. "Our current one is kinda down for the count, you sure killed the moss ball good!"
Old August 24th, 2020, 09:41 PM
a plant

My Mood: Yeehaw

Default Re: ThunderClan Clearing

Splashkit shook a little "Are we going to get in trouble for running off?"she said looking at the ground as the warrior dragged them back to camp, she hoped that Cloudkit wouldn't get in a lot of trouble, besides she also had taken a part in running away, it wasn't all Cloud's fault
@Cougar @TheShadowAnimal

Last edited by aloeforurburn; August 24th, 2020 at 09:41 PM.
Old August 24th, 2020, 11:19 PM
work is never done

Bump Policy: every 4 days
My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: RiverClan Patrol Reports

Lionstar was honestly not super interested in the generic reports, so he nodded and flicked his tail. He didn't really get.. why she brought the fish over. "Great, you should dump that in the fresh-kill pile and get some rest." As far as he was concerned, they were dismissed.

[ @BreadTurtle ]

wolfhivewolfhive roleplaystc additional training
deceased charactersroleplay rules
Old August 24th, 2020, 11:19 PM
work is never done

Bump Policy: every 4 days
My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: RiverClan Patrol Reports

As Lotusheart approached, Lionstar arched his brow at her. "As long as a queen is willing to take care of it.. no harm done, I suppose. Well done, Lotusheart. If that's all, you're dismissed."

[ @Shadeleaf ]

wolfhivewolfhive roleplaystc additional training
deceased charactersroleplay rules
Old August 25th, 2020, 07:05 AM
hunting from the shadows.

Bump Policy: 4 days [time sensitive: 2 days]

Default Re: ThunderClan Clearing

*Redspot dropped the kits off* These were on Riverclan territory. *He left*

when does man become a monster?
i am your darkest moment
the monster that always draws near