Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > RiverClan

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Haven Springs
Last post by forest
Today 10:24 AM
Your royal highness...
by Dakotaa
Last post by chickadee
Today 09:54 AM
answering the call...
by taillow
Last post by Dust
Today 09:53 AM
EVERYTHING FINDER
Last post by Fernwillow
Today 09:50 AM
How does WCO see you?
Last post by LostInTheOrchids
Today 09:48 AM

Old March 6th, 2020, 06:59 PM
the stars are aligned

My Mood: Queenly

Default Re: RiverClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by shortstack View Post
He couldn't help but smile, an unfamiliar excitement glinting in yellow eyes. Not that he had been much for his typical hard-lined productivity as of late. Too many things had run into his life - Fawnsqueak, Elderpaw, the WindClan mission. It all felt so chaotic. Who had the time for formality, really? The RiverClan deputy. It sounded just as nice coming from someone else as it did in his head. Or maybe it was just because it came from Fawn-.

Right. Moving on. "I appreciate it, Fawnsqueak. I do. But I'm afraid I'm not doing anything extraordinary. Just- exemplifying certain qualities that our previous deputies have been extraordinarily lacking." He didn't make any attempt to hide his distaste with his predecessors but that wasn't going to sour this conversation. "I don't know about destiny. I just want to... to do the best for the clan and that had led me here."

@Dipper
As a deputy that hadn't completely lost his mind in the first couple days of the role, Sootflare may as well have been doing something extraordinary. "I don't think anyone is wanting extraordinary from you," he supplied, expression soft. "I think... it's stability, probably. After everything that's happened. You're going to be great, man." From their experiences together and past deputies aside, Fawnsqueak felt confident in voicing that since Sootflare seemed like a solid choice. He was sharp, disciplined, thoughtful.. easy to be around, and a whole host of other traits that would help him as leader someday.

"Anyway, I was... sort of wondering about something." Fawnsqueak hadn't come over here for a mere congratulations. He had something else in mind and felt a warmth collecting inside of him as his gaze slid to the camp entrance, the faintest of smiles on his face. It was impossible to keep a neutral expression with Sootflare when it always threatened to break into a grin or laugh. "I was wondering if you'd have a chance to actually, uh, show me how you caught the squirrel. I know you're probably busy with a ton of things to do now, so it's fine if you can't get away.. It's just, it's been making me nutty, dude. It's been driving me up a tree." The last part was a dry joke, which he knew was lame-- but he couldn't swallow the tiniest of snickers.

everything about us is going to be wonderful
Old March 6th, 2020, 07:22 PM
work is never done

Bump Policy: every 4 days
My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss kitty cat View Post
She mewed "Well I want to join because I thought I could swim and fight and also i didn't like twolegplace"
Lionstar tipped his head to a side, watching her carefully. "If I allow you to join, you will be undergoing a complete name change and will be required to start out as an apprentice. Do you understand this, Angel?"

wolfhivewolfhive roleplaystc additional training
deceased charactersroleplay rules
Old March 6th, 2020, 09:34 PM
here

Bump Policy: every 3 days
My Mood: Sleepy

Sootflare

Sootflare glanced around the clearing, his gaze drifting from one cat to another in a quick moment as he took in the other tom’s words. Stability. Of all things, to be great was not something he strived for. Greatness was lore and legends. But stable? Stable he could do. The goal here wasn’t to be a cat the clans would tell stories about for moons to come. No. The goal was to do the best for the clan. If the clan - his clan-mates, Fawnsqueak - needed stability, he would provide it. He smiled gently in return,”I appreciate the vote of confidence.”

Fawnsqueak’s smile was.. distracting. The little grin - especially after telling a particularly corny joke - had a certain way of drawing you in. Making you feel comfortable. That wasn’t weird, was it? Perhaps it was. It seemed like it was. Right. What was he saying? Squirrel? Oh. That. He turned a bit sheepish at the mention of that. Catching that squirrel was... dumb luck, at best.

“Ah, I’m not sure I could do that again. But, I’m up for trying if you want to, I suppose?”

[ @Dipper ]

Last edited by duckie; May 10th, 2020 at 01:31 PM.
Old March 6th, 2020, 11:45 PM
We are the universe || bear is my favorite

Status: And the universe said, everything you need is within you.
Bump Policy: Every 2 days o/
My Mood: Adorable

@Blissie Bliss, @Daylily Orchid, @PebbleStorm, @FuzzyRatto, @Mistysong, @Fallenpine, @Naku @vermin @BILL.

The warrior let out a, well what could only be described as, gurgling sound that a duck would make if stepped on. The kits became relentless, eventually after putting up with this grouesome, incredibly tough and fearless attack. The Grey feline slowly lowered himself to the ground, taking care in not squishing any of the kits, and let out a deflated noise. "That's it, I give. I, the mighty Shadowclan warrior, has been killed by the Fearsome Riverclan warriors. Blegh" and as to add dramatic effect Gentlethunder closed his eyes and let his tongue roll out of his muzzle.

Really, he didn't feel too bad, other than a few flares of pain where their little itty bitty claws had managed to scratch. He was really just tired. His ear hurt too, that little squirt had a pretty good grip.

Willowkit, on the other hand, had shuffled his way over to where the Queen was laid down. Paws shuffling as he watched the kits beat up the warrior. All he managed to do was headbutt his legs...but after that he got pushed out by the other kits. With a worried gaze, the folded eared tom looked over at Sugarapple, "Does my one attack count? I couldn't make him fall down like all the rest...do you think Lionstar will let me be an Apprentice now?" he asked worriedly.

"As long as I exist, you will always be loved."
Spiderthroat is the Deputy of ThunderClan
|| Site ||
The waves that crashed upon
The rocks that you were trying to walk along

And in my head I heard them play a song
For you and me

Let's get lost at sea
Where they will never find us

Got stars at night to guide us
Old March 6th, 2020, 11:50 PM

"VICTORY!" PebbleKit would jump off and stand proudly.
Old March 7th, 2020, 01:03 AM
Kindheart

My Mood: Stressed

As the two Riverclan warriors returned to camp, Sandwhisker lead the way to the fresh kill pile, leaving her vole amongst the meek offerings, though she was glad to bring Fennelnose and thier good sized fish. "Yes. And you're Fennelnose, right?" She smiled at them sweetly, before going to sit and groom her pelt a little after the hunt.
Within a moment, a muddled scoff sounded from her mouth as she looked at the other, "Whoever trained you to fish needs a lashing." The sandy ginger she-cat shook her head roughly as her tail lashed a little. She wanted to be a mentor so badly and the idea of a mentor failing thier apprentice brought a great anger to her chest. @pathos

(OOC: Oops! I posted this in the wrong place. Sorry!!)

My Characters | RP Tracker

Wondering what my characters think of yours? View their thoughts!

Everything Finder

Old March 7th, 2020, 05:51 AM
Robo Hamster Parent

My Mood: Fine

Koikit smiled happily as the "shadowclan" warrior succumbed. She hoped he was ok in real life, but while she was thinking about it, she heard Lionstar call to her from the streamstone. @Starfall (how did it feel to be beat up by babies? hope I'm not bothering you!)

Try to smile at least once today!
Message me if you ever want to RP!
My Character Page:
http://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/...024#post645024
I just got back, so bear with me if I'm late to responding!
Old March 7th, 2020, 11:47 AM
gaycats4life

My Mood: Dark

@BILL
She nodded
Old March 7th, 2020, 01:11 PM
emergency hiatus

My Mood: Queenly

---- @RedHead
@implimm

{Let's get this party started <3}

The white and ginger tom was walking through the entrance into the camp. He had suffered from a slight temper tantrum, preferring to spend his more aggressive moments alone and out in the territory where no one would bear witness to them, not that he was ashamed, but he tended to say things he didn't mean when his short temper got the better of them. Sighing and shaking his head he walked further into the camp clearing. He was at first heading for his nest before his eyes started flashing with fierce flashbacks of the time he almost died from the snake bite in the badger den. Failing to see any logic for going into the warrior's den and relaxing he headed towards a cluster of bulrush, spotting another warrior there already with a half eaten fish. Steadily walking over there the white tom asked with some uncertainty, "Do you mind sharing that?"

Need help? VM or PM me

Bump after 48 hours
Exams are ongoing, replies will be slow

Art by @TawnyNeedsACoffee
Old March 7th, 2020, 02:53 PM
the tale of six.

Bump Policy: do not bump.
My Mood: Mysterious

Ratpaw was pacing. Back and forth, back and forth. He clenched his jaw, then unclenched it, then clenched it again. Stars, he was sick of this. He was sick of everything. Being called ugly, being treated like an actual rat. His nose wrinkled and he growled to himself, huffing quietly. The white tom's claws sunk into the cold ground with every step, his ears flattened against his head. His mentor was incompetent. His leader despised his very existence. Did he have any friends? No. Not a single one. Ratpaw was sick of it, and he knew exactly how to fix his problem. With a narrow-eyed glance to the leader's den, he scowled and spun to face the camp entrance, stalking out of it without a word. He was nearly a warrior, he could manage his own life outside of the Clans.
So he would become a loner.

--

Palepaw was hopping on his paws in front of Stoatdance as she looked down at him with concern.
"If you go on this adventure, I'm coming with you," the warrior mewed, her eye shining with worry for the little apprentice. He hadn't been trained at all, and he was wanting to search for his mother? Stoatdance couldn't believe it. It was a far-fetched idea that even she couldn't have thought of.
"Okay! We'll go and find my Momma together!" Palepaw exclaimed, bouncing on his toes with excitement. Stoatdance sighed and shook her head. She stood, stretching out her limbs. It would be impossible to change Palepaw's mind, and she didn't have much to stay in the Clan for anyways, so she would go with him. As protection.
It wasn't like Lionstar would miss her anyway. So she nodded to the small tom and allowed him to lead her out of the camp, not looking back. It was hard telling how long they would be away... or if they would ever return. RiverClan was her home, but it hadn't felt like it in the past moons. Besides, she needed some excitement in her life, and Palepaw's bizarre idea to find his mother sounded like what she needed.
So they left without another word to the Clan, walking side-by-side as they began their journey.

the tale of six
has come to an end.

ameko ♥