Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > StarClan

Notice
Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!

Check out our May 4th Rapid-Paced Lottery!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Monthly Kudos (May 2024)
Last post by Forgetfulshape
Today 09:46 AM
Soft Wool, Shorn Heart [p]
by Rani
Last post by Alchemist Kitsune
Today 09:42 AM
Quick KK Adopts!
by Dakotaa
Last post by hermeswind
Today 09:41 AM
May the 4th be with you!
Last post by hermeswind
Today 09:34 AM
character shop ✨ (bc im...
Last post by Luminous
Today 09:26 AM

Old January 4th, 2021, 02:43 PM
formerly estelle.

My Mood: Adorable
Default Re: StarClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by ghostwriter View Post
@Minty

Sweetberry blinked wide amber eyes then laughed aloud, “Oh, heavens no, you’re not dying. This is StarClan, but you aren’t here to join us.” He assured. He padded up and all but flopped down in the grass before her, looking up at her with wide eyes.
“I’m Sweetberry. I was a ShadowClan warrior a long, long time ago. But now I’ve got a different gig. See, I appear to cats who are conflicted, or in need of guidance. And don’t worry, I won’t bore you with a bunch of boring, obscure prophecies or anything like that, that’s not my style.” He chuckled a bit, rolling over in the grass to study the stars, his feather black pelt thick and glossy.
“So,” he began, “What’s your story, Duskfern? I never appear to a cat without a reason.”
She was surprised at how laid back Sweetberry was. If she was in StarClan, she would expect.. something more, mysterious. She blinked in confusion, but listened to what he had said. Of course she would usually tell cats she wasn’t conflicted, but this was StarClan. Lying to them was something else. For a moment, Duskfern hesitated, but then confessed.
”I.. I killed a cat.” she didn’t want to blurt it all out, so she decided to start with that.
“It was dumb of me. She always has insulted me, then at that time I was feeling better about myself, so we got into a fight and I killed her.” she looked to her side, ashamed. “Then again, I feel, well, good about it, like I was showing myself how strong I was.”
She looked up at the cat, wondering what to do next.

┍----------------✧・゚: *✧・゚:*:・゚✧*:・゚✧----------------┑
character Website
https://mintyswcocats.webador.com/

┕----------------✧・゚: *✧・゚:*:・゚✧*:・゚✧----------------┙

bump me after 72 hours + I'll usually be online from 3pm-7pm (CT)

Last edited by vampy; January 4th, 2021 at 02:43 PM.
Old January 4th, 2021, 04:49 PM
it is what it is

My Mood: Mysterious

Quote:
Originally Posted by Minty View Post
She was surprised at how laid back Sweetberry was. If she was in StarClan, she would expect.. something more, mysterious. She blinked in confusion, but listened to what he had said. Of course she would usually tell cats she wasn’t conflicted, but this was StarClan. Lying to them was something else. For a moment, Duskfern hesitated, but then confessed.
”I.. I killed a cat.” she didn’t want to blurt it all out, so she decided to start with that.
“It was dumb of me. She always has insulted me, then at that time I was feeling better about myself, so we got into a fight and I killed her.” she looked to her side, ashamed. “Then again, I feel, well, good about it, like I was showing myself how strong I was.”
She looked up at the cat, wondering what to do next.
Sweetberry listened carefully. This cat sounded like she had Dark Forest potential, much to the former ShadowClan warrior’s dismay. However, he concealed his alarm and kept his expression neutral.
“Was this cat...a rival of some sort? Was your life in danger when you fought?” He asked, his voice surprisingly calming, his questions highly neutral and devoid of any accusatory tone.

TideClan Information: https://scrivenerlit.wixsite.com/tideclan

RP Requests and Bumps:
http://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/...877#post905877

• Stormcall, RC Deputy •

✧・゚: * always down to rp! ✧・゚: *

-currently travelling for work, so replies may be slower than usual -

Old January 4th, 2021, 04:59 PM
formerly estelle.

Quote:
Sweetberry listened carefully. This cat sounded like she had Dark Forest potential, much to the former ShadowClan warrior’s dismay. However, he concealed his alarm and kept his expression neutral.
“Was this cat...a rival of some sort? Was your life in danger when you fought?” He asked, his voice surprisingly calming, his questions highly neutral and devoid of any accusatory tone.
”I mean, not a huge rival,” she explained. “But I did dislike her greatly.” she stopped for a moment, then continued.
“My life wasn’t in danger. It’s just, every time she’d talk to me like that, I’d let it slip. I felt like I couldn’t that time.”
This cat would hopefully understand. It was a terrible deed, but she wasn’t going to let her do that. Maybe killing her was extreme, but if they got into a fight and she wasn’t killed, Violetstrike would be sure to tell Dawnstar, and Duskfern would be exiled. So what was she to do?
“If I didn’t kill her, she would tattle to Dawnstar. And Dawnstar would not like what I did..” the sentence trailed off. Who knows what her leader would do? She could get killed herself.
”I had an urge to fight, I guess.”

character Website

Last edited by vampy; January 4th, 2021 at 05:00 PM.
Old January 4th, 2021, 05:22 PM
it is what it is

@Minty

Sweetberry listener carefully, and sat up, his pelt ruffled.
“Anger is a powerful compulsion...” he agreed wanly, amber eyes cast, “In my lifetime...I saw many cats consumed with anger...it became an obsession. I’m not trying to tell you how to love your life...some StarClan warriors might, but...that’s not my style.” He said, shaking his head, “I know you’re a proud warrior of ShadowClan...but I must warn you...if you let anger or obsession consume you...I’ve seen too many cats go down that path and pay greatly for it.”

RP Requests and Bumps:

• Stormcall, RC Deputy •

Old January 4th, 2021, 06:46 PM
formerly estelle.

Quote:
@Minty

Sweetberry listener carefully, and sat up, his pelt ruffled.
“Anger is a powerful compulsion...” he agreed wanly, amber eyes cast, “In my lifetime...I saw many cats consumed with anger...it became an obsession. I’m not trying to tell you how to love your life...some StarClan warriors might, but...that’s not my style.” He said, shaking his head, “I know you’re a proud warrior of ShadowClan...but I must warn you...if you let anger or obsession consume you...I’ve seen too many cats go down that path and pay greatly for it.”
She listened to his words.
”I know. I’ve been trying to fix it, I just feel.. alone.” she murmured.
“My mother left for ShadowClan, my sister left to become a rogue, my father and brother died, my friends all dislike me, and even my mate is becoming more distant by every day.” she said sorrowfully.
”It’s like.. there’s no one there for me.”
Duskfern shuffled her paws awkwardly. It was.. strange, talking about these things with someone she barely knew.
“Everyone hates me,” she hissed under her breath with a slightly sad tone.
“I guess I feel like I’m lost in life,” she mewed. “I don’t know where to go from here.”
Sadness clouded her eyes, but after she finished she shook it away and let her gaze drift to Sweetberry, waiting for his answer.

character Website

Old January 4th, 2021, 06:57 PM
it is what it is

@Minty

Sweetberry listened carefully, his features softened in concern. The former warrior sighed softly, “I know...and when you feel alone, it’s much easier to succumb to anger.” He explained, his amber eyes endearingly wide, “But you’re strong. I can sense it. And our lives...much like the seasons...change and shift all the time. Ya know,” he offered her a small smile, “Sometimes it really is darkest before the dawn...I know it may not seem like it...but you have clanmates who care about you. Listen, I know I died a long time ago...but I consider you to be my clanmate. Sometimes we have to reach out to others...we can’t always wait on them to come to us.” Sweetberry explained, gesturing with nimble paws, “Give your clanmates a chance. Sometimes others don’t reach out to us because they’re fighting their own battles...but we’re stronger when we fight those battles together.”

RP Requests and Bumps:

• Stormcall, RC Deputy •

Old January 4th, 2021, 07:07 PM
formerly estelle.

Quote:
@Minty

Sweetberry listened carefully, his features softened in concern. The former warrior sighed softly, “I know...and when you feel alone, it’s much easier to succumb to anger.” He explained, his amber eyes endearingly wide, “But you’re strong. I can sense it. And our lives...much like the seasons...change and shift all the time. Ya know,” he offered her a small smile, “Sometimes it really is darkest before the dawn...I know it may not seem like it...but you have clanmates who care about you. Listen, I know I died a long time ago...but I consider you to be my clanmate. Sometimes we have to reach out to others...we can’t always wait on them to come to us.” Sweetberry explained, gesturing with nimble paws, “Give your clanmates a chance. Sometimes others don’t reach out to us because they’re fighting their own battles...but we’re stronger when we fight those battles together.”
(Such wow, much character development)

Her ears perked up at this, and her eyes softened in realization. Sweetberry was right, in a way. Now that she thought of it, she really hadn’t given anyone in her clan a chance. Only her two friends had the courage to reach out to her and try. Maybe she just needed to try too. She felt good on how kind this tom was to her. Of course, other cats were nice to her, but this one actually understood. If she reached out, other cats would understand, too. After all, she wasn’t alone. She just needed guidance.
”Thank you,” she looked at him with kind eyes for a change.
Duskfern got up, preparing to leave. She padded into the cover of the big trees, the colors on her pelt slowly following along until you couldn’t see them. She stopped in her tracks by force and her vision faded into darkness as she woke up from her dream.
That was.. something. her eyes widened. I met a StarClan cat.

(Ima end it)

character Website

Old January 6th, 2021, 06:58 PM
Still staring nervously

Bump Policy: Currently after 4 days!
My Mood: Dreaming

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadeleaf View Post
Pinepaw iled back. She hadn't thought about that so the idea seemed fascinating. She was surprised at Goldenkit's social nature. This kit was already becoming like a little sister to her. Pinepaw never had friends or siblings so the situation was odd. Either way, she liked their secret base. It was such a beautiful landscape.
"OK, I'm in. It's such a cool secret base anyway!"
"Yessss!" Goldenkit exclaimed happily as Pinepaw agreed "maybe we can be like- cats who help other StarClan cats figure things out- Oh! We coulod greet those who newly come if there's no one else!" Goldenkit had gone out to brainstorm ideas - mainly so their secret base could also have apurpose outside of just hanging. She was probably going a bit to fast though - but the kitten was simply excited, and really liked Pinepaw. She was her best friend, mutual or not.
Old January 6th, 2021, 11:31 PM
Mysterious....

My Mood: Dark

Quote:
Originally Posted by Estelle View Post
"Yessss!" Goldenkit exclaimed happily as Pinepaw agreed "maybe we can be like- cats who help other StarClan cats figure things out- Oh! We coulod greet those who newly come if there's no one else!" Goldenkit had gone out to brainstorm ideas - mainly so their secret base could also have apurpose outside of just hanging. She was probably going a bit to fast though - but the kitten was simply excited, and really liked Pinepaw. She was her best friend, mutual or not.
Pinepaw had been pretty weirded out at the kit at first. She barely remembered the time when she too was cheery and loud. Most of what she could remember was shrouded in the mists of sadness. She was happy to have someone to look after. This kit couldn't get into real trouble here but, from what she'd seen, maybe she still needed some guidance.
Without a sound, Goldenkit had pushed away the "Breezekit" tile out of the best friend spot. Pinepaw watched Goldenkit go into a brainstorming frenzy.
Old January 7th, 2021, 11:03 AM
I'm not hated.

Bump Policy: 48-72 hours
My Mood: Queenly

Appleseed awoke in Starclan "Hello?" they called, they started crying, they were dead, they sighed "Oh Ravenpaw." he murmered

{Open}

velli was here with lots of spray paint
marshall snuck around
Reply lengths/time depends purely on my Motivation, please be patient as I have Dysgraphia and ADD [adhd without the h]
The Awaiting Horrors... [KNY RP] | Dragcave
please feed my beautiful ampharos some berries (also so i can get dp but :3)

No.