Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ThunderClan

Notice
Applications to join the Staff Team close at 11:59 PM EST today. Get them in while you have the chance!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
batpaw mentor finder!
by silver.
Last post by Honey Bee
Today 06:56 PM
as strong as rushing...
by iliri
Last post by glitch
Today 06:54 PM
Search and Rescue Patrols
by BEAR.
Last post by iliri
Today 06:52 PM
Finder For Barleypaw
Last post by Madelaine
Today 06:51 PM

Old April 12th, 2018, 04:27 PM
boo

My Mood: Happy

Default Re: ThunderClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by OmbreFeather View Post

Swallowshine poked her head around a rock, and saw Watertail sprawled out, cursing and sad. She dragged herself forward, unable to stop herself.
"Why?" She asked quietly. "You know just as well as I do, Dark Forest cats are using you for their own purposes. If some dead cat was really trying to help you, don't you think Starclan would be helping you?" Swallowshine's heart was beating wildly. I'm only trying to keep you safe. She thought desperately hoping Watertail would understand.
“Starclan is worthless.” Watertail rasped flatly. “I tried so hard to save Amberfire, I begged to them! They wouldn’t listen.” She looked towards her sister, and sat up, slowly, with a heave. “You have no idea how much I loved that little spark. Turns out she fled like a cat from a wildfire. I love you too, and I’m not letting that go. Starclan can’t help me, so why should I praise them?” She meowed, closing her eyes slowly. Her heart had stopped hurting so long ago, but a block like cold ice had risen in her chest. “And neither of my mentors would ever try to hurt me, unless they were teaching me how to be a better warrior. Think of all the things I learned! I’ve learned a lot of moves Shadowclan knows!” She paused. “I’m sorry, I shouldn’t have betrayed your trust. But for once, let’s just see how this unravels?” She meowed, looking at her paws.

~pom~

i don’t really think i’ll be active that much anymore - check out my free art requests!

Old April 12th, 2018, 04:33 PM
Reach For The Stars

Status: finishing the school year & attempting to write a book
My Mood: Breezy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silver Fishie View Post

“Starclan is worthless.” Watertail rasped flatly. “I tried so hard to save Amberfire, I begged to them! They wouldn’t listen.” She looked towards her sister, and sat up, slowly, with a heave. “You have no idea how much I loved that little spark. Turns out she fled like a cat from a wildfire. I love you too, and I’m not letting that go. Starclan can’t help me, so why should I praise them?” She meowed, closing her eyes slowly. Her heart had stopped hurting so long ago, but a block like cold ice had risen in her chest. “And neither of my mentors would ever try to hurt me, unless they were teaching me how to be a better warrior. Think of all the things I learned! I’ve learned a lot of moves Shadowclan knows!” She paused. “I’m sorry, I shouldn’t have betrayed your trust. But for once, let’s just see how this unravels?” She meowed, looking at her paws.
"You know how much I hate the Dark Forest, and Starclan can only do so much against Amberfire's will." Swallowshine mewed slowly, unsure of how to act. Trust my sister to handle this - or - tell her I can't let her do this. "Very well." She said at last. "But if it gets to rough, or if they get you to do something stupid, you must stop." Swallowshine got croaked up. "I can't bare to lose you." She whispered, just barely loud enough for Watertail to hear.

"Shoot for the Moon. Even if you miss, you'll land among the stars." -Les Brown

Stars, I have seen them fall,
But when they drop and die
No star is lost at all
From all the star-sown sky

Old April 12th, 2018, 04:36 PM
boo

Quote:

"You know how much I hate the Dark Forest, and Starclan can only do so much against Amberfire's will." Swallowshine mewed slowly, unsure of how to act. Trust my sister to handle this - or - tell her I can't let her do this. "Very well." She said at last. "But if it gets to rough, or if they get you to do something stupid, you must stop." Swallowshine got croaked up. "I can't bare to lose you." She whispered, just barely loud enough for Watertail to hear.
“If they ever did anything to me that might cause me to harm you, I would stop. You know that much.” She wrapped her long tail and twined it around her soft paws. “But believe me, I’m better off there then in Starclan.” She snarled, her lip curling and her head cocking to the side arrogantly. “Atleast warriors live there.” She hissed quietly, and nodded. “And I don’t ever want to lose you, either.” She meowed, her whiskers twitching and her eyes glimmering with truth. “Don’t you ever do something stupid that makes me lose you, not ever, ever, ever.” Watertail said, like she had when they were kits.

~pom~

i don’t really think i’ll be active that much anymore - check out my free art requests!

Last edited by pomegranate; April 12th, 2018 at 04:36 PM.
Old April 12th, 2018, 04:47 PM
Reach For The Stars

Quote:

“If they ever did anything to me that might cause me to harm you, I would stop. You know that much.” She wrapped her long tail and twined it around her soft paws. “But believe me, I’m better off there then in Starclan.” She snarled, her lip curling and her head cocking to the side arrogantly. “Atleast warriors live there.” She hissed quietly, and nodded. “And I don’t ever want to lose you, either.” She meowed, her whiskers twitching and her eyes glimmering with truth. “Don’t you ever do something stupid that makes me lose you, not ever, ever, ever.” Watertail said, like she had when they were kits.
Swallowshine shook her head sadly at her sister's arrogance, a wistful look in her eye that seemed way beyond her moons. But before she could nod in agreement, a sudden ball of realization dropped on Swallowshine. This is Amberfire's fault! She left us. She made Watertail turn to the Dark Forest for answers. "This is Amberfire's fault." She hissed, jumping to her paws. "She's the one that made you go to the Dark Forest." She growled, speaking her thoughts aloud. "She left you like this. She left us." Just like that, her anger was gone, and she wanted to curl up into a ball and wail. But she didn't. I need to stay strong, for Watertail.

No star is lost at all

Old April 12th, 2018, 05:03 PM
boo

Quote:

Swallowshine shook her head sadly at her sister's arrogance, a wistful look in her eye that seemed way beyond her moons. But before she could nod in agreement, a sudden ball of realization dropped on Swallowshine. This is Amberfire's fault! She left us. She made Watertail turn to the Dark Forest for answers. "This is Amberfire's fault." She hissed, jumping to her paws. "She's the one that made you go to the Dark Forest." She growled, speaking her thoughts aloud. "She left you like this. She left us." Just like that, her anger was gone, and she wanted to curl up into a ball and wail. But she didn't. I need to stay strong, for Watertail.
“No, Amberfire was lured away.” She hissed bitterly. “I wouldn’t blame her. She was... stolen. Yes.” She trailed off, glaring into the distance. “She was wrong, but she wasn’t the fault. I have no idea who was.” She hissed. She knew she was splitting mouse tails. She knew she shouldn’t have trained in the Darkforest, but she needed someone to blame. Someone to say, it’s all your fault! You left me! But she knew, deep down, she had no right to say any of the sort.

~pom~

Old April 12th, 2018, 05:27 PM
Reach For The Stars

Quote:

“No, Amberfire was lured away.” She hissed bitterly. “I wouldn’t blame her. She was... stolen. Yes.” She trailed off, glaring into the distance. “She was wrong, but she wasn’t the fault. I have no idea who was.” She hissed. She knew she was splitting mouse tails. She knew she shouldn’t have trained in the Darkforest, but she needed someone to blame. Someone to say, it’s all your fault! You left me! But she knew, deep down, she had no right to say any of the sort.
Swallowshine nodded with a shrug. She could not reason with her sister. With all the sudden tension, Watertail seemed so far away, even when she was right there. "I-I miss you." Swallowshine sighed, sitting down and rapping her tail around her paws.

No star is lost at all

Old April 12th, 2018, 05:32 PM
boo

Quote:

Swallowshine nodded with a shrug. She could not reason with her sister. With all the sudden tension, Watertail seemed so far away, even when she was right there. "I-I miss you." Swallowshine sighed, sitting down and rapping her tail around her paws.
“Why?” She asked, her voice hardening so you could hear the ice in her voice. She paused, then said: “I miss the way it used to be. I mean, you’re here, but, I guess we weren’t what we used to be.” She acknowledged, dipping her head, her ears flattening. “I miss when it was us, not just me and you.” She hoped Swallowshine knew what she meant.

~pom~

Old April 12th, 2018, 06:34 PM
Reach For The Stars

Quote:

“Why?” She asked, her voice hardening so you could hear the ice in her voice. She paused, then said: “I miss the way it used to be. I mean, you’re here, but, I guess we weren’t what we used to be.” She acknowledged, dipping her head, her ears flattening. “I miss when it was us, not just me and you.” She hoped Swallowshine knew what she meant.
Swallowshine nodded in agreement. "So do I." She flicked her ears towards the Shadowclan border, hoping to hear sometime worth her while. But she heard nothing. "What do we do now?" She asked quietly, staring at Watertail.

No star is lost at all

Old April 12th, 2018, 06:45 PM
boo

Quote:

Swallowshine nodded in agreement. "So do I." She flicked her ears towards the Shadowclan border, hoping to hear sometime worth her while. But she heard nothing. "What do we do now?" She asked quietly, staring at Watertail.
“We live.” She said dismissively. “All I can say is, thank you, for supporting me in my decision. I know, I may have made a mistake. But... you trusted me. Thank you.” Her mew trailed off near the end, and she touched her nose to her sister’s ear. Swallowshine was the only one she was ever affectionate towards or protective. She loved her. Her sister was her last hope. “Thank you.” She repeated, stepping back.

~pom~

Old April 12th, 2018, 07:14 PM
Reach For The Stars

Quote:

“We live.” She said dismissively. “All I can say is, thank you, for supporting me in my decision. I know, I may have made a mistake. But... you trusted me. Thank you.” Her mew trailed off near the end, and she touched her nose to her sister’s ear. Swallowshine was the only one she was ever affectionate towards or protective. She loved her. Her sister was her last hope. “Thank you.” She repeated, stepping back.
Swallowshine's eyes felt hope blossom in her chest, affection sparkling in her eyes. She dipped her head. "Your welcome, Watertail." She purred. "I ought to be getting back to camp. My apprentice needs some training soon." She meowed, bounding off towards camp with a final dip of her head to her sister.
(End of rp for now?)

No star is lost at all