Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > OOC > Monthly Kudos

Notice
Applications to join the Staff Team close at 11:59 PM EST today. Get them in while you have the chance!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
The Shadowledge
by BEAR.
Last post by Honey Bee
Today 05:02 AM
ThunderClan Stormcrest
by dino.
Last post by Rani
Today 04:59 AM
Sunnypurr finder!!
by ollie
Last post by Honey Bee
Today 04:54 AM
May Gathering
by dino.
Last post by Lightningpaw666
Today 04:48 AM
Good as New - [SHC event]
by Myling
Last post by Myling
Today 04:34 AM
View Poll Results: Who should be featured for this month's Kudos?
Marshkit [SHC] 4 7.41%
Featherflame [RC] 13 24.07%
Birdpaw [RC] 21 38.89%
Snailpaw [RC] 10 18.52%
Slatewhisker [RC] 25 46.30%
Lilycreek [RC] 12 22.22%
Stagfrost [RC] 14 25.93%
Gingerfrost [RC] 17 31.48%
Hollowstorm [RC] 8 14.81%
Vixenkit [TC] 8 14.81%
Eelkit [STC] 9 16.67%
Thrushfur [TC] 8 14.81%
Flickerpaw [RC] 15 27.78%
Deadmoon [WC] 15 27.78%
Centipedepaw [SHC] 14 25.93%
Hopekit [SHC] 8 14.81%
Hazelkit [TC] 7 12.96%
Crowpaw [TC] 13 24.07%
Rookscreech [WC] 10 18.52%
Ivysnake [SHC] 18 33.33%
Leechpaw [WC] 13 24.07%
Blizzardwind [RC] 16 29.63%
Brightpath [TC] 15 27.78%
Beansprout [RC] 22 40.74%
Peachfrost [WC] 22 40.74%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 54. You may not vote on this poll

Old August 9th, 2022, 11:06 AM
Warrior Cats Fanatic

Bump Policy: Once a week!
My Mood: Cheerful

Default Re: Character of the Month (August 2022)

Character Name [mention user]: Thrushfur @Eaglet
Character Faction [indicate if outsider]: ThunderClan
Why should this character be featured?: Thrushfur is such an awesome character, a warrior who cares deeply for his Clanmates and family. Always training his apprentice to be the best warrior they can be. Not to mention he’s an awesome mate for Quailfur and amazing father to his biological kits: Crowkit, Fallowkit, and Quietkit and his adopted kit: Lavenderkit. From what I’ve seen with Eaglet’s posts, Thrushfur is a very considerate friend and always thinks about what he does.
RiverClan: None
Outsiders: None
Bumping Policy: After ONE week!
Old August 10th, 2022, 11:22 AM
pastel king

Bump Policy: 24 Hours w/ Due Date, 72 if no Due Date
My Mood: Adorable

Character Name : Eelkit (@Ritsuka)
Character Faction : Starclan

Eelkit is honestly adorable (he's my little scrunkilydoo as I've said in the discord) and has such a well developed backstory. I haven't had the honor of interacting with him yet, but it's a future plan! Ritsuka roleplays all of their characters extremely well, but this little dude is seriously awesome!

Sign my Sig, Stinky Staff Members!
If non-staff is interested, VM me and I'll add you <3
Old August 11th, 2022, 10:37 AM
Nightmare Fuel

Bump Policy: ▸ Constantly

Character Name: Vixenkit @Estelle
Character Faction: ThunderClan
Why should this character be featured?: Okay, Vixenkit is soooo adorable! She gives little nicknames to everyone in the Clan, her inner-dialogue always cracks me up, and I just love how literal and ditzy she is about everything. Estelle writes her so well, too -- she's exactly how I except a kit to act and react to things, which I would love to see more from the other kits around the site. It's always a delight to see a Vixenkit post, and I believe more people should give her some recognition!
Old August 12th, 2022, 05:03 PM
don't eat me

Bump Policy: If I've failed to respond in a timely manner, please know that I'm trying very hard to be a person
My Mood: Lurking

Character Name: Hollowstorm @Titan
Character Faction: RiverClan
Why should this character be featured?: Hollowstorm is awesome, and really caring toward Blossomflight! He has a great personality, and i enjoy RPing with Hollow.

GOOD MOOOOOORNING!! Are you ready to complete your contractual obligations?
pronouns || please validate my art
Old August 14th, 2022, 04:08 PM

Character Name [mention user]: Gingefrost [ @Estelle]
Character Faction [indicate if outsider]: Riverclan
Why should this character be featured?: I think that Gingerfrost is an amazing and well developed character. While I'm not one to read other's posts just because, I know from others that he is a good character. Estelle has kept him an active prescense in the clan and has definitely roleplayed him in helping around the clan and pitching in with ideas that he has become a Shield, something that is not given without thought. He's come far from when he was first introduced and so has Estelle. They both deserve the honor to place the COTM award on display.

Character Name [mention user]: Stagfrost [ @Spotty]
Character Faction [indicate if outsider]: Riverclan
Why should this character be featured?: Stagfrost is a character that isn't in a high position. He's just a warrior. But he's a warrior that cares. I've read only one post of Spotty's that shows this but I'm certain that it's part of Stagfrost. He cares for his apprentices and I'm sure he loves to help them as best as he can. I'm certain that he cares for cats close to him as well. But this isn't it. I'm sure that he has a good mind, a thoughful one, and he puts it to good use. While from what I've seen I'm not sure if he pitches in much, I'm sure that his opinion and point of view on something would be greatly appreciated.
Old August 15th, 2022, 11:04 AM
Your Local Fisherman

Bump Policy: Never.

RiverClan Re: Character of the Month (August 2022)

Character Name: Lilycreek [ @lonely.lilyx ]
Why should this character be featured?: Ever since I started RPing Sproutkit, Lilycreek has been a fantastic mother and an overall amazing character that I love seeing here on WCO. She’s caring, headstrong, and true to who she is. It was truly difficult and heart-breaking to see her deal with the death of her four-moon-old son, becoming broken and bitter, all while vowing to take down the killer. I believe that more people need to see how amazing of a character she is. I absolutely adore her! Very excited to see what happens with Lilycreek in the future of RiverClan, she is very intriguing to read about.

Character Name: Slatewhisker [ @~Fierce~ ]
Why should this character be featured?: As challenging as it was for Pikestar to choose a deputy to help him lead RiverClan, I know in my heart that he made no mistake in choosing Slatewhisker. She is an amazing, headstrong character that has already done so much for her clan and I think she should get even more love and recognition than she already has! Slatewhisker is a kind-hearted molly with a strong loyalty and headstrong personality that I know will help her become a part of a thriving new future for RiverClan. I look very much forward to her growth and how her overall character changes throughout her time as a deputy. She is already such an amazing character, despite just coming into the picture. Quickly becoming one of my favorites!
Old August 16th, 2022, 09:49 AM

My Mood: Stressed

Character Name (mention user): Snailpaw (they/she/he) | @error
Why should this character be featured?: Snailpaw is... hilarious. Error is not afraid to write a sassy, saucy, [i]mean-girl[/] of a cat, and I'm living for it. A cunning creature like Snailpaw is extremely hard to find on a site that has plenty of wholesome, shy, gentle cats—whereas Snailpaw will toss out a snarky remark like a little dart without a speck of regret. He is like a precious pearl, polished by the irritation they intentionally cause to others around them. She is capable of being a snide bully, a clever antagonist, and a lovely friend, for Snailpaw most certainly has at least one precious someone that she'd want beside him when plotting to take over the entire forest. Flair! Confidence! Depth! A multi-dimensional bully! Snailpaw is the missing delicious spice in roleplay, and I hope to see more of her diabolical self in future threads.

Character Name (mention user): Birdpaw | @poppy.
Why should this character be featured?: I've nominated a spicy character... now it's time to nominate a sweet. Reading Birdpaw posts makes something tight in my heart relax and sigh in relief. Reading Birdpaw posts is like sipping my favorite tea, curled up and comfortable. This character has undergone horrific, painful trauma, died, and then returned holding onto the same effortless compassion that she was known for in her first life. Birdpaw exudes acceptance the way the sun exudes warmth. She is cheerful in spite of the violence that haunts her recent past, and I'm so happy to see her in RiverClan once again. Everybody having a hard day should click on Birdpaw posts.

ʙᴜsʏ ᴡɪᴛʜ sᴄʜᴏᴏʟ, ʙᴜᴛ ᴡᴏᴜʟᴅ ʟᴏᴠᴇ ᴛᴏ ᴡʀɪᴛᴇ | ʙᴜᴍᴘ ᴍᴇ ᴀғᴛᴇʀ 4 ᴅᴀʏs
If you use bright colors in your posts, I will not read them ♡

Last edited by Orion; August 16th, 2022 at 09:50 AM.
Old August 22nd, 2022, 08:14 AM
ruler of everything ♕

Bump Policy: 72 hours (3 days) -- 24 hours (1 day) if time-sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

Character Name: featherflame @Poprock
Character Faction: riverclan
Why should this character be featured?: this character is absolutely amazing in just about every way. she's hilarious to read, and rock portrays her so very well. between her humorous need to fight, and, of course, the way she talks, thinks, and even performs her actions. featherflame is an amazingly unique character, and i feel she deserves this spot very much.

there's courage in being terrified, but still going forward.

about me // character site [wip]
Old August 22nd, 2022, 01:37 PM

My Mood: Lurking

Character Name [mention user]: Marshkit [@Peachy Wolf27]
Character Faction [indicate if outsider]: ShadowClan
Why should this character be featured?: they are one of the best people i have role-played with ever, and lets me know when i get mentions