Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > Non-Warriors Roleplay

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Croaking Swamp
Last post by paris
Today 12:44 PM
WindClan Clearing
by Ian
Last post by Maybi
Today 12:40 PM
ThunderClan Clearing
by dino.
Last post by Starphobia
Today 12:23 PM
VA Collection
by sock
Last post by sock
Today 12:20 PM
ShadowClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by Epiales
Today 12:14 PM

Old October 31st, 2017, 11:32 AM
Man! The man is NONSTOP!

My Mood: Yeehaw

Default Re: Pokemon: Sun and Moon Reboot!

(Woop forgot about this)

Webby wandered around the woods. The forest was chirping with life, and many Pokemon she had never witnessed before wandered before her. Webster crawled up on her head, and chirped. Webby smiled up at her partner. Next, Mischeif floated up beside her. Webby waved at her, also smiling at her. Her Houndour was in the Pokeball. He had gotten in trouble not too long ago. Webby flinched as a screech of pain rung throughout the forest. Mischeif floated around her curiously. Webster curled up closer into her hair. Webby frowned, and followed the source. As the Pokemon chirping around her slowly quieted, Webby paused. Ahead of her was a horrific sight. A Raticate eating another pokemon. Webby fumbled for her Pokeballs, and returned her Pokemon to the Pokeballs. They shouldn't see this. Webby noticed someone else entered the clearing, just as horrified as her. He OHKO'd the Raticate, and buried the dead Pokemon. Webby frowned, and emerged from the bushes. "That was kind of you," she told the stranger.

( @Leechblood )
Old October 31st, 2017, 11:48 AM
I'm actually back...

My Mood: Chatty

Drake Slowly Became aware of her Surroundings', the Confusion slowly wearing off. She Was out in the middle of a Forrest, Trees, bushes, everything including the Scent of De-.....~There's a Dead Pokémon Nearby.....~ She thought, Lowering her heard, and Following the Scent. She Broke off into a Run, Quickly Finding the Source, Which was a lump of Dirt in the Middle of a clearing, with two trainers standing over it. At first, she was horrified, but She Slowly emerged from the Bushes, Walking Towards them. She Stoped a Few Feet Away from them, Sniffing the air, just to make sure the Death scent was on them, and sure enough, it was on the Male Trainer. She Backed away a Step, But Lowered her Head, Feeling Anger build up. ~They Killed a pokemon....How...Dare....They...~She thought, Before Glareing up at The Trainer.

@Leechblood
Old October 31st, 2017, 12:42 PM
customer service above

My Mood: Dead

Quote:
Originally Posted by Akari View Post
Drake Slowly Became aware of her Surroundings', the Confusion slowly wearing off. She Was out in the middle of a Forrest, Trees, bushes, everything including the Scent of De-.....~There's a Dead Pokémon Nearby.....~ She thought, Lowering her heard, and Following the Scent. She Broke off into a Run, Quickly Finding the Source, Which was a lump of Dirt in the Middle of a clearing, with two trainers standing over it. At first, she was horrified, but She Slowly emerged from the Bushes, Walking Towards them. She Stoped a Few Feet Away from them, Sniffing the air, just to make sure the Death scent was on them, and sure enough, it was on the Male Trainer. She Backed away a Step, But Lowered her Head, Feeling Anger build up. ~They Killed a pokemon....How...Dare....They...~She thought, Before Glareing up at The Trainer.

@Leechblood
"Hmm?" Conner looked behind him to see a poke'mon "what the" Then noticed the trainer next to it "oh hello is this your poke'mon?" Finaly his mind procced the sentance "oh thank you I..I wanted to respect this poke'mon I never knew poke'mon killed each other or even...go further to eat them..."
Old October 31st, 2017, 01:10 PM
I'm actually back...

Default Pokemon: Sun and Moon

She Let out a low rumbling noise, somewhat like a Growl. ~ Nobody is Going to Own Me! How Dare you say that!~ She thought, Anger Pooling within her. She had never heard of Pokémon attacking Trainers before, but she knew that they didn't have Pokémon attacks, only technology, so a Trainer themselves couldn't truly hurt her, but their Pokémon could. "Dra-Dra-Draco!?" {Did You Kill him?} She asked, knowing only the other Pokémon would be able to understand her, but she hoped that they could communicate with their trainers. ~If They Killed Him,.....I Will....I Will....~ Her mind blanked, Thinking of what she would do. ~I Will Inflict Karma on one of their Pokémon...~
Old October 31st, 2017, 01:29 PM
Man! The man is NONSTOP!

Default Re: Pokemon: Sun and Moon

Quote:

@Leechblood
Quote:
Originally Posted by Leechblood View Post
"Hmm?" Conner looked behind him to see a poke'mon "what the" Then noticed the trainer next to it "oh hello is this your poke'mon?" Finaly his mind procced the sentance "oh thank you I..I wanted to respect this poke'mon I never knew poke'mon killed each other or even...go further to eat them..."
Quote:
She Let out a low rumbling noise, somewhat like a Growl. ~ Nobody is Going to Own Me! How Dare you say that!~ She thought, Anger Pooling within her. She had never heard of Pokémon attacking Trainers before, but she knew that they didn't have Pokémon attacks, only technology, so a Trainer themselves couldn't truly hurt her, but their Pokémon could. "Dra-Dra-Draco!?" {Did You Kill him?} She asked, knowing only the other Pokémon would be able to understand her, but she hoped that they could communicate with their trainers. ~If They Killed Him,.....I Will....I Will....~ Her mind blanked, Thinking of what she would do. ~I Will Inflict Karma on one of their Pokémon...~
Webby froze as the Pokemon approached. She had never seen one quite like that! It had the physique of an Eevee, but had wings and sky blue fur. Clearly she wasn't happy, and she was staring straight at them. "That's not my pokemon. Hush for a moment," she murmured. Webby crouched to the level of the Pokemon, and looked dead straight into her eyes. "What's the matter?" Then, she realized the pokemon could smell the horrific scent of blood and death on both of them. Or well, on one of them. Webby frowned. "Don't be afraid. We didn't kill that Pokemon. We don't know who or what did," she reasoned. Webby felt her Pokeball tremble, and Webster, her Spinarak came right out of it. He obviously didn't want to stay in there any longer. Webby's gaze softened. The poor arachanid had seen the scene before she did, but he didn't watch the burial. Webster looked around for the body, and noticed a mound of dirt. The spider looked a bit sad, and turned to the new Pokemon. "Who are you?" he asked.

Last edited by Role; October 31st, 2017 at 01:32 PM.
Old October 31st, 2017, 01:39 PM
I'm actually back...

Drake Took a Step Back, Somewhat Startled by the Pokémon's Appearance. "Draco-Dra-Draki-Dra" {I...I'm Drake....Who Are you...And If Your Trainer didn't do this, Than Who?} She Asked, Glancing over at The Buried Pokémon, and then back at the Trainers Pokémon, and Tilted her head slightly. "Dra-Dra-Draki?" {And where did you come from? } She asked, wondering how it just appeared out of nowhere.
Old October 31st, 2017, 01:45 PM
slightly stressed

My Mood: Sleepy

@Leechblood @Akari @Hocus Pocus

Syl
As he moved silently through the trees a thundering sound started to come nearer. With narrowed eyes he lept into the bush on his left and peered out from the shadows. It wasn't long before the source of the noice came into view. A human. Syl's lips curled back in disgust as the trainer passed, and he slid out of the bush, glaring in the direction he ran. He must have heard the screech. Syl flicked one of his torn ears as dark curiosity trickled through him. He wanted to see the humans reaction to the body.
A wolffish grin spread across his maw as he followed the human, bounding over the ground until he neared the clearing where he left the dead ratticate. Then he leapt upwards, using his feelers to help him into the tree branches, and started forward again.
He came to a stop at the last tree before the clearing, looking down at the human and smirking at his horrified reaction. Even when he noticed another ratticate eating the dead one it only widened his grin. Silly human, Pokémon die all the time in the wild, this one is no more special than the others. Survival of the fittest and all that. His pale blue eyes flicked over to the bushes on the opposite side of the clearing as another human scent drifted across to him on the breeze. How did a squeal from a weak little ratticate bring all these pathetic humans together? It made him sick. His face soured, his only comfort being the looks on the humans faces.
A rustle of movement caught his eye and he glanced over as another creature entered the clearing, this time a draconeon. Strange, I thought they lived only on the mountains with their own kind. He blinked then at her reaction he let out a huff of amusement. She thinks the humans killed it? How interesting... With a flick of his tail he layed on the branch, wondering what would happen.

--
just so there's no confusion, the italics are his thoughts ^-^

ALERT!
i recently started a new job alongside my college classes,
so my time on the site will be limited to after 5pm CST and whatever time i can spare on the weekends.
please bear with me while i try to respond to any and all posts <3

previous username: little-life-light

Last edited by mochi; October 31st, 2017 at 01:47 PM.
Old October 31st, 2017, 01:58 PM
I'm actually back...

Drake Flicked one of her ears back, Before Turning her head just in time to see the Pokémon Climbing up into the tree, Which it Also Smelled of the Dead Pokémon. She Slowly Lowered her Head, Realizing the Pokémon was a Fairy-type. ~Oh....Game on, Punk......~ She Thought, Feeling the Anger Welling inside her. This Pokémon was not getting away unharmed, and she was going to make sure of it. "Dra-Ki-Ki-Draki-Dra" {Get Down Fro there and Face me like a Man! Or Whatever You Identify as!" She Called up to it, hopeing it actually had the nerve not to run away. She Braced her Small wings, just incase it did not, and she had to fly up to it instead.

Last edited by Akari; October 31st, 2017 at 02:00 PM.
Old October 31st, 2017, 02:04 PM
customer service above

My Mood: Dead

Quote:
Originally Posted by little-life-light View Post

Syl
As he moved silently through the trees a thundering sound started to come nearer. With narrowed eyes he lept into the bush on his left and peered out from the shadows. It wasn't long before the source of the noice came into view. A human. Syl's lips curled back in disgust as the trainer passed, and he slid out of the bush, glaring in the direction he ran. He must have heard the screech. Syl flicked one of his torn ears as dark curiosity trickled through him. He wanted to see the humans reaction to the body.
A wolffish grin spread across his maw as he followed the human, bounding over the ground until he neared the clearing where he left the dead ratticate. Then he leapt upwards, using his feelers to help him into the tree branches, and started forward again.
He came to a stop at the last tree before the clearing, looking down at the human and smirking at his horrified reaction. Even when he noticed another ratticate eating the dead one it only widened his grin. Silly human, Pokémon die all the time in the wild, this one is no more special than the others. Survival of the fittest and all that. His pale blue eyes flicked over to the bushes on the opposite side of the clearing as another human scent drifted across to him on the breeze. How did a squeal from a weak little ratticate bring all these pathetic humans together? It made him sick. His face soured, his only comfort being the looks on the humans faces.
A rustle of movement caught his eye and he glanced over as another creature entered the clearing, this time a draconeon. Strange, I thought they lived only on the mountains with their own kind. He blinked then at her reaction he let out a huff of amusement. She thinks the humans killed it? How interesting... With a flick of his tail he layed on the branch, wondering what would happen.

--
Conner looked up to the noise in a tree. A slyvion. "what do you smirk at my stupidity? I would rather not let you think that. I know what pokemon will do to one another. Do you know how I got my Aron? I found him most of his matalic body eaten. Why because to his fiamly he was weak and now look at the raticate. So what do you think tell I'll listen" He stares at the slyvion in a few seconds of scilence. "Oh where are my manner do you want some food before you anwser?" He pulls out his grilling set from his back pack.
Old October 31st, 2017, 02:30 PM
Man! The man is NONSTOP!

Quote:
Drake Took a Step Back, Somewhat Startled by the Pokémon's Appearance. "Draco-Dra-Draki-Dra" {I...I'm Drake....Who Are you...And If Your Trainer didn't do this, Than Who?} She Asked, Glancing over at The Buried Pokémon, and then back at the Trainers Pokémon, and Tilted her head slightly. "Dra-Dra-Draki?" {And where did you come from? } She asked, wondering how it just appeared out of nowhere.
Quote:
Originally Posted by little-life-light View Post

Syl

--
Quote:
Drake Flicked one of her ears back, Before Turning her head just in time to see the Pokémon Climbing up into the tree, Which it Also Smelled of the Dead Pokémon. She Slowly Lowered her Head, Realizing the Pokémon was a Fairy-type. ~Oh....Game on, Punk......~ She Thought, Feeling the Anger Welling inside her. This Pokémon was not getting away unharmed, and she was going to make sure of it. "Dra-Ki-Ki-Draki-Dra" {Get Down Fro there and Face me like a Man! Or Whatever You Identify as!" She Called up to it, hopeing it actually had the nerve not to run away. She Braced her Small wings, just incase it did not, and she had to fly up to it instead.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Leechblood View Post
Conner looked up to the noise in a tree. A slyvion. "what do you smirk at my stupidity? I would rather not let you think that. I know what pokemon will do to one another. Do you know how I got my Aron? I found him most of his matalic body eaten. Why because to his fiamly he was weak and now look at the raticate. So what do you think tell I'll listen" He stares at the slyvion in a few seconds of scilence. "Oh where are my manner do you want some food before you anwser?" He pulls out his grilling set from his back pack.
"My name is Webster. I came from her Pokeball, but that's not relevant. We don't know who did it. It was rather horrific," the Spinarak chattered. Suddenly, Webster looked around, gaze intent and nervous. Then, he flinched and pressed his body low onto the ground. His eyes were locked on the Sylveon in the trees. Webby frowned and picked up her Pokemon. Placing him on her shoulder, Webby followed his gaze. "Oh, God.." The Pokemon above them was beautiful. Webby had heard of this alternate Eevee evolution, but she had never seen it in person. Beautiful, but deadly. Webby's gaze snapped to the Draconeon. "Wait! Don't fight it. Fairy types can kill your types faster than you can say 'Pokemon'," Webby called. Webby's gaze flitted over to the trainer. Was he about to grill? "Okay this is a bit ridiculous. Let me handle this," she mumbled to him.

Last edited by Role; October 31st, 2017 at 02:31 PM.