RiverClan Patrols
by Estelle
Last post by paris
Today 09:14 AM

Old May 8th, 2024, 08:50 PM

Bump Policy: 72 hours. busy during weekdays until 4 p.m. EST
My Mood: Angelic
Default Re: Mourning Ruins

Brownpaw stood in front of a collapsed, overgrown... twoleg nest?, along with Moonmeadow and Bubblebunny. It reminded her of the way wet logs looked, ones that were decaying and covered in moss. She wondered what the wood felt like- soft? Or coarse and rough?

Long grasses surrounded the abandoned nest, and Brownpaw looked around for any flowers among them. Daisy and mallow. She spotted some small, white blossoms against one of the walls- could that be what they were looking for? Absentmindedly and drawn by the promise of interesting plants, Brownpaw began to drift over, before realizing Moonmeadow had asked her a question.

"Oh, um... no, I haven't yet. I haven't been to most of the territory, actually." Wanting to direct the two warriors' attention to her finding, the apprentice then gestured with her paw to the clump of flowers she had spotted. "Is that what Mossfreckle asked for? Daises and mallow are white, right? Though maybe they grow in other colors, too. I know some flowers do that!"

@Ladiebugg @Dolomedes
blazepaw

my rp tracker

Last edited by zozelen; May 8th, 2024 at 08:51 PM.
Old May 10th, 2024, 12:14 PM
live, laugh, love ♛

Bump Policy: 48 Hours
My Mood: Lazy

Quote:
Originally Posted by paris View Post

Fireflyflicker
AFAB - She / Her
ShadowClan Warrior
No Current Purrks
Twenty-Three Moons
A thick-furred, dappled pale-ginger-and-white Bengal she-cat with amber eyes.

Fireflyflicker had been hunting near Morning Ruins when she caught the scent of ShadowClan's Medicine Cat, Lostspark - formerly Larkfire. The thick-furred warrior quickly buried her earlier catches - a blackbird and a starling - and headed over towards Lostspark.

[ + 1 Blackbird, Starling ]

''Lostspark?'' Fireflyflicker called as she padded over, tilting her head to the side slightly. She could feel the waves of anger and annoyance pulsing off of the medicine cat, and the pale-ginger warrior reared back slightly in surprise. Lostspark was usually calm, never easy to be angered by a single warrior. ''Is....Is everything alright..?''

Fireflyflicker's voice stuttered slightly, still shocked at seeing Lostspark so....so ticked off.

Annoyed gaze flitting over her shoulder as a bengal cat approached her, Lostspark pursed her lips. "No, everything is not alright, but thank you for actually contributing towards the Clan." A nod to the warrior's two catches. "I'm heading over to Shadow's Break, next, if you were wishing to accompany me." With that, the Medicine Cat wandered off without bothering to wait.

Lostspark is ShadowClan’s Medicine Cat.
Old May 10th, 2024, 12:28 PM
too busy drawing cats.

Bump Policy: whenever :p

ShadowClan Re: Mourning Ruins

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rose View Post

Annoyed gaze flitting over her shoulder as a bengal cat approached her, Lostspark pursed her lips. "No, everything is not alright, but thank you for actually contributing towards the Clan." A nod to the warrior's two catches. "I'm heading over to Shadow's Break, next, if you were wishing to accompany me." With that, the Medicine Cat wandered off without bothering to wait.

[ short bc im in english ]

Fireflyflicker nodded and followed the medicine cat.

Fireflyflicker Finder || Rosehawk Finder || Larkswoop Finder || Lightlark Finder
Scratch HR Positions:
Robinstar [ ThC Lead] - Anachronismpounce [ ShC Dep ] - Roaringstar [ SkC Lead ] - Pareidoliastar [ WC Lead ]

Larkswoop: Flock Together Tier 2, Beefed Up Tier 3, Lyrebird's Lullaby
Alderblossom: Agatha Kitty, Well Insulated
Fireflyflicker: The Collector, Mind Reader, Agatha Kitty
Old May 13th, 2024, 12:17 PM
Moonraven's brother

Bump Policy: 3 days

[Closed]
With the impending warning from Grandfather mixed with the second warning from Mossfreckle, Dawnstar felt like it was time to make some preparations. The land will shake with the roots uprising, and the cover of shadows will be stolen away... She stll wasn't dead certain what that meant, but she hasn't been in charge of ShadowClan for moons on end by being stupid. Something was going to happen to ShadowClan's territory. Dawnstar didn't know when or where, whether it would be the whole territory or just a chunk, but she needed to make sure her clan had somewhere to remain if worse came to worst.

So now that she could leave Mistlewhisker at home to mind the clan, Dawnstar could spend a little extra time exploring outside of the camp. The first thing she did was head to the Mourning Ruins. She'd been eager to move the clan for some time now, ever since Twolegs started mess with their territory and an increase of cats getting kidnapped happened. Near the Mourning Ruins there was a rocky path that led up to another ledge and deeper into the forest.

Dawnstar's never bother exploring it because it was outside of their territory. Now she had a reason to explore it. So on careful, nimble paws, Dawnstar moved along the uneven path, finding it no worst than the stone path in the ravine. The rocks were unstable thought, dirt and small chunks of stone rolled down behind her and the path was narrow, most likely theyd have to take one cat at a time or form a line.

She reached the top without breaking an ankle, and wrinkled her nose. The evergreen forest sprawls in a rolling green carpet as far as she could see. The lack of ShadowClan scent had her antsy, but she fought the urge to mark. Alright, well this was probably going to take all the day, time to explore.

Purrks
Dawnstar: Beefed Up Tier 3 || Mindreader
Leechscar: Master Scout || Ultimate Predator

Dawnstar is the leader of ShadowClan and will shred you if you enter her den. She has a semi-closed den policy.
ShadowClan Resources ||| Dawnstar ||| ||| Kit Curriculum Finder
Old May 14th, 2024, 10:59 PM

Status: Did you know that Goldfish actually have memories of up to 3 years?
Bump Policy: Honestly, whenever. I most likely forgot about it as I have the attention span on a goldfish
My Mood: Queenly

BubbleBunny
BubbleKit, BubblePaw

16 Moons | They/It | Unlabeled

ShadowClan Warrior

___
@Dolomedes @zozelen

___

'Oh, that's alright. Some of the mentors in the clan aren't really.. doing their jobs. Don't feel bad about it.'

They looked over to the plants.

'Hm, yeah. those could be them!'

BubbleBunny quickly padded over, leaning in to sniff the plants.
'They smell pretty herb-y to me!'

It nipped off a few stems, grinning at the apprentice before speaking through the herbs 'Nice job, BrownPaw!'

+4 Mallow

Last edited by Ladiebugg; May 14th, 2024 at 10:59 PM.
Old May 16th, 2024, 12:23 PM
Your Local Spider

Status: Please bump me if I am in a RP w/ you! My to do list is outdated!
Bump Policy: Please bump once per 3 days!
My Mood: Yeehaw

Moonmeadow
| She/they | ShC Enforcer | Moons: 22 | Purrks: Shadow Fiend |Beefed Up Tier 1 |

Moonmeadow listened to the apprentice’s words about not having been to the Mourning Ruins yet and though that was a tiny bit worrying it wasn’t anything too bad, it hasn’t been too long since Brownpaw started her training, right? The moons were starting to blur on her so perhaps it was a bit more worrying but it was probably fine and so the enforcer let it go. As the apprentice pointed out some flowers the enforcer padded over and inspected the plants and Bubblebunny came to a similar conclusion. Moonmeadow nodded happily and purred to the apprentice, “Nice eyes, Brownpaw!

Now then for Moonmeadow to find something to bring in, [ D20: 20 | Critical Success :0 ] the scent immediately brought on something that smelled something similar to what the mallow smelt like and the enforcer found the trial easy enough to follow. A few tail lengths away, they came on the clump of mallow and grinned as they bent down to nip some from the base to carry back to camp. Though they would like to bring in more daisies as well and not straight mallow. Daisies are easy enough to find based on the medicine cat’s description of them. Well scent was no longer an option really as the mallow they were carrying would cover everything else up but it was worth a shot. [ D20: 2 | Fail ] Like they thought nothing made it past the scent of the mallow in their jaws. With a small shake of their head themself, Moonmeadow padded back to Bubblebunny and Brownpaw.

The enforcer placed the mallow at their paws and looked up to the warrior and apprentice, “I found some mallow, so I think we should focus on getting some daisies and then head back, if that’s fine with you folks.” Moonmeadow spoke happily, cheerfully and pleased with how the patrol was going thus far. Though they may want to hurry for the last few as it’s already been some time and she didn’t want to report in any late.
[ @zozelen - Brownpaw | @Ladiebugg - Bubbybunny ]
[ 2/5; 2 Mallow ]

Moonmeadow gif made by ramen!

Seabreeze is currently one of Riverclan's Lionhearts!
[ Seab is open to giving kit/app lessons || Seab is closed to all RPs currently!
Old May 18th, 2024, 08:13 AM

Bump Policy: 72 hours. busy during weekdays until 4 p.m. EST

Brownpaw beamed at Moonmeadow's praise, looking quite happy she had managed to help. Bubblebunny had quickly gone and picked the flowers she spotted, while Moonmeadow tracked down some mallow of her own as well... Now all they needed to find were daisies!

Brownpaw began trotting around the clearing, not straying too far away from the warriors, but looking behind rocks and stumps and in the long patches of grass. If Brownpaw was a daisy, where would she be growing? Probably somewhere sunny and warm, where she could become a nice flower.

(brownpaw rolled a 12!)

Brownpaw began looking in the parts of the ruins with the most sun, until she stumbled across a clump of pretty, tall white flowers. Daisies? Yay!! "I found some!", she called to Moonmeadow and Bubblebunny, carefully nipping the stalks and carrying as much as she could in her mouth. Tasted... leafy! Brownpaw didn't think she could talk now, but that was okay. She didn't need to, probably!

(+5 daisy) @Ladiebugg @Dolomedes
blazepaw

my rp tracker

Last edited by zozelen; May 18th, 2024 at 08:15 AM.