Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > RiverClan

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Your royal highness...
by Dakotaa
Last post by chickadee
Today 10:13 PM
We Do A Bit of Spooking
by Dust
Last post by chickadee
Today 10:11 PM
ThunderClan Nursery
by dino.
Last post by Dolomedes
Today 09:24 PM
Song Requests
by Fawn
Last post by Dolomedes
Today 09:08 PM

Old February 22nd, 2017, 12:33 AM
✴rewrite the stars✴

My Mood: Fine

Default Re: RiverClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slash-GNR View Post
@Lonestar23

A she cat could be seen in the clearing, well over the clearing. She was laying on a branch over hanging the camp. Her orange tabby tail was flicking back and forth below her. She watched all the cats that she thought were below her, well, she just didn't really care for them. Her white and orange tabby spotted body may have looked small, but she fought with her smarts, sharp tongue, and her stubbornness. She smiled at the thought of the cats making her leader for her loyalty and bravery to the clan. She felt her pelt grow warm as she thought these things.

Adderpaw was different from her sisters. They were kind and sensitive compared to her. She liked to get straight to the point and tell the hard truth of things. She guessed that is why she had few to no true friends. They just all liked her sisters. Galepaw, was the pretty and popular one,and petalpaw was close behind, while adderpaw sat in the shadows and looked down upon her sisters weird games. She needed to learn to protect and serve her clan. However, the female was also kind and caring when need be, but when she was kind and caring most of the time it was just sarcasm.
Shadepaw padded into the clearing. The young tom was beginning to look more like an older cat, though it seemed his personality hadn't changed much over the moons since he had first become an apprentice. It seemed that it never would. Shadepaw had never been one to change himself for the good of a single cat. The dark furred tom padded towards a corner of camp...where, unknown to him, was the lighter furred Adderpaw lying on a branch just above his head. The tom lay down, curling his tail around himself in a way that showed he wasn't planning to get up. It was a sign of exhaustion...of defeat...a sign that he wasn't planning on moving anytime soon, though you would have had to either know Shadepaw well or be able to read his body language well to tell this. Shadepaw was the type of cat who didn't show his exhaustion...at least, not easily. If he were going to show that he was tired, there must be something wrong with him because he didn't like showing any signs of weakness... and that included exhaustion or fatigue. The tom licked his maw, curling his tail more tightly around himself as his cold, searching hues scanned the clearing, almost daring a cat to approach him. He would prefer to be alone, but if someone did want to...let them go ahead. This should be interesting. The dark furred feline thought with a low, harsh chuckle.

I mentioned on my profile that I was starting over. A fresh start is best for me right now; I've created quite a few new characters, and they will all be on my site, but not all will be used in roleplay right away. it's likely I'll bring them in more gradually.
Old February 22nd, 2017, 01:55 AM
Just A Fossil

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Spooky

Quote:
The female perked her ears forward as he spoke. She blinked and shook her head. "No, I may go later though," she replied as she looked around the clearing. She honestly didn't like the medicine cat's den, and she was to stubborn to go as well. She didn't like to be seen as a weak she-cat what so ever. She turned her gaze back to Tigerpaw. "Hey, wanna go hunting? I'm sure our mentor's won't mind," she said brightening up a bit at the thought of hunting. She wanted to show Tigerpaw that she was fine and healthy.
Tigerpaw eyed her suspiciously when she denied his suggestion. Why doesn't that surprise me... he thought to himself before letting out a small sigh as she changed the subject. He had only just became an apprentice so his hunting skills weren't that great so hunting in general didn't sound like something he'd be great at doing. Why not give it a shot though? Perhaps he'll prove himself quicker if he brought something back on his first solo hunt!

[Characters]

I'M A TOTAL TRASH MAMMAL

Old February 22nd, 2017, 06:52 AM
I got nothing...

My Mood: Worried

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonestar23 View Post
Shadepaw padded into the clearing. The young tom was beginning to look more like an older cat, though it seemed his personality hadn't changed much over the moons since he had first become an apprentice. It seemed that it never would. Shadepaw had never been one to change himself for the good of a single cat. The dark furred tom padded towards a corner of camp...where, unknown to him, was the lighter furred Adderpaw lying on a branch just above his head. The tom lay down, curling his tail around himself in a way that showed he wasn't planning to get up. It was a sign of exhaustion...of defeat...a sign that he wasn't planning on moving anytime soon, though you would have had to either know Shadepaw well or be able to read his body language well to tell this. Shadepaw was the type of cat who didn't show his exhaustion...at least, not easily. If he were going to show that he was tired, there must be something wrong with him because he didn't like showing any signs of weakness... and that included exhaustion or fatigue. The tom licked his maw, curling his tail more tightly around himself as his cold, searching hues scanned the clearing, almost daring a cat to approach him. He would prefer to be alone, but if someone did want to...let them go ahead. This should be interesting. The dark furred feline thought with a low, harsh chuckle.
The she-cat apprentice watched as a dark colored tom came to rest below her. She curled up her tail a bit to hide herself better. However, some how he had not noticed her before laying down. This confused her. She craned her neck farther out to get a better look at the male. She had seen him before, but again, she wasn't the type to really care about talking to others. She thought most others were below her on the smarts scale, so why should she talk to them, to make her dumber? She smiled at the thought.

Adderpaw began to crawl slowly father down the branch, until it was leaning farther down. The some was a tail length away from her now. "Hey there," she said in a medium to low depth of voice. She tended to have a sightly lower voice than most she cat, and alto voice, yes. She looked the tom over wondering if he was going to lash out at her for being discovered or not.
Old February 22nd, 2017, 06:56 AM
I got nothing...

My Mood: Worried

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suspiciousmindz View Post

Tigerpaw eyed her suspiciously when she denied his suggestion. Why doesn't that surprise me... he thought to himself before letting out a small sigh as she changed the subject. He had only just became an apprentice so his hunting skills weren't that great so hunting in general didn't sound like something he'd be great at doing. Why not give it a shot though? Perhaps he'll prove himself quicker if he brought something back on his first solo hunt!
"Don't look at me that way," she chuckled giving the tom a playful swat. "So, what do you say? I may even beat you at catching more prey," she smirked. "But if you are not up to the challenge presented to you by a she-cat, then that is fine by me," she said acting all innocent. She was trying to get under the fur of her friend, which made her pleased if she completed her challenge.
Old February 22nd, 2017, 01:16 PM
i love sussy the bestest

My Mood: Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolf View Post

If anyone could find out how to choke on absolutely nothing. I mean air I guess. That's not nothing. Alas to choke on anything It was tumblestep, Without a single blade a doubt. a warm smile replaced her look of shock and bewilderment. I still have to come to terms that myself and even he was ignoring the other. I can just ignore that. Her smile faded slowly into a straight line and she tucked her paws closer to herself.her heart steadied itself and her eyes fixated on his face again. His mint coloured eyes drifted all over her face but not her eyes. Her whiskers twitched in slight amusement. I won't give anything away, we'll see if what I did meant nothing.

her ears angled towards him and she had to slightly tilt her head to see him over the bridge of her nose. He cowares below her like she was higher. Her tail twicthed with anticipation. If I'm going to just stand here and.. Wait.. Oh goodness I just can't stay mad at him. He doesn't even know what he's doing. the guilt knawed at her belly like a rat at carion. Ugly, hairy, and gross. "Oh, good" she meows softly. Swallowing down a painful lump in her throat. Her stomach knotted up and suddnely she felt she couldn't speak. Just as she was about to explode with anticipation he spoke again.

As he finished she didn't know how to respond to any of it. Her claws dug into the dirt below her and suddenly she Couldn't speak. He actually, remembered. She didn't realize how afraid of this talk she was, she never thought he would have actually ever spoke of this again. Her face heated up. She was the one thinking she was safe because he was to scared to ever talk about it. She was afraid of it. She lowered her face to meet his, ringing off her urge to run away like he did before. "Ju- just" she swallowed again shutting her eyes to regain confidence. "Just, talk to me" she meows looking him in the eyes.

She waited. Her fur moving like the wind on the open moors. She looked directly at him. And suddnely he spilled. Her chest heaved with sudden emotion and she wasn't sure if she wanted to cry with him or walk away from it. She didn't want to face the truth and she expected him to go on about how she was moving to fast or how he didn't want to see her again? Was that role reversal. Perhaps. Then she focused her eyes back on his who again drifted around her face never focusing on her eyes. "Wh- what did yo- you do?" she meows standing up and recoiling from him. She was unsure how to deal with it.
Tumblestep winced when Daisyshade visibly recoiled away from him, and there was no denying that it was hurt that caused him to flinch. She's scared of me? He silently questioned himself. He folded his ears back in both worry and sadness, and he looked down at his shuffling paws. His tail-tip twitched nervously, and his shoulders shook with unheard cries. ``Th-the battle. I'm s-s-so sor-sorry. I-I betray-betrayed y-you a-a-and River-RiverClan.`` His voice cracked, making it even more difficult to understand him next to his frequent stutters.

The last time they spoke, Daisyshade had taken a large stride by pressing her nose to his affectionately. Now, before the two could go any further in their relationship, Tumblestep would have to clear his heart of guilt. And, beneath all that anxiety and depression, was want. He wanted a loving relationship with the gorgeous she-cat before him, but his mental conditions made it challenging for him. And to add on to his mental conditions was guilt. He couldn't even look at her properly as her neck wound would flash in his mind and he would be reminded of his cowardice when he could've prevented such a disability.

``I-`` Tumblestep shook his head, shrinking further into his pelt with anxiety. His eyes were closed as if he believed not being able to see Daisyshade would make it easier to admit of his cowardice. His head swiveled aggressively, and he was beginning to feel a splitting headache. His paws moved slowly in the ground, a small movement that could not be seen via the naked eye. He was attempting to slip away - as if. He wasn't going to get anywhere with such tiny actions. ``I hid.``

The words came out so quietly that it could be defined as a raspy whisper. And as soon as the two words came out, Tumblestep halted all movements and stood still in apprehension. Everything seemed to lack sound around them, and it was only Daisyshade and him. He still did not look her in the eyes, fearful of what he might see. He did not even look at her; instead, he had his eyes closed and if they were open, they'd be looking to the ground. His rat-like tail was frozen, curled at his left flank, and his paws were pressed lightly against the ground, prepared to run.

Though his statement, `I hid`, was brief, it could explain a lot. It could mean many things, but it was meant to explain just one thing, one thing only. During the battle to free RiverClan from Bucknight's evil grip, he hid in the bushes outlining the camp. He had had his eyes closed then, too, protecting himself from sight. Unfortunately, he had been capable of hearing the yowls, the screeches, the cries. The noises had haunted him since. He partly hoped Daisyshade would misunderstand his statement, and he would not need to reveal the cause to his guilt, but he also came to hope that she would understand, and he could free his bony shoulder of some of the weight that brought him down.
Old February 22nd, 2017, 02:42 PM
Just A Fossil

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Spooky

Quote:
"Don't look at me that way," she chuckled giving the tom a playful swat. "So, what do you say? I may even beat you at catching more prey," she smirked. "But if you are not up to the challenge presented to you by a she-cat, then that is fine by me," she said acting all innocent. She was trying to get under the fur of her friend, which made her pleased if she completed her challenge.
Tigerpaw mumbled under his breath. He was a fiery young tom-cat however he knew when he wasn't going to win and this was one of those times. Either he gave it his best shot and risk losing or being made fun of for turning down a challenge. "Fiiiine" he half moaned and he got to his paws and shook his pelt out. He wasn't going to win this, his mentor hadn't even given him a proper training session for hunting. He'd collected moss and learned a basic battle move, that was all he had.

[Characters]

I'M A TOTAL TRASH MAMMAL

Old February 22nd, 2017, 04:54 PM
Back from the abyss

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dovekit12 View Post
Rainkit walked out of the nursery looking for someone to play with.
@SpiralTheRival
Shorekit tumbled out of the nursery, trying to keep up with her substantial litter of brothers and sisters. They already had gotten far out into camp making her become more nervous at how far they were leaving her. Maybe I should just go back to Foxfire... She started to back up towards the nursery entrance until her large blue eyes lay on Rainkit.
Old February 22nd, 2017, 09:05 PM
Crazy cat lady

My Mood: Chatty

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpiralTheRival View Post
Shorekit tumbled out of the nursery, trying to keep up with her substantial litter of brothers and sisters. They already had gotten far out into camp making her become more nervous at how far they were leaving her. Maybe I should just go back to Foxfire... She started to back up towards the nursery entrance until her large blue eyes lay on Rainkit.
"Hi Shorekit" Rainkit said trotting over to Shorekit. "How are you" She said.

If you want to roleplay feel free to ask.

Sorry if i'm not very active i'm very busy lately in real life.

My WCO Family pm me if you'd like to join
Moobaby171 Is my cow baby
Night Awaits is my Aftertail warrior
The Bread is my transport bread bear
Kolabear is my can of coco cola
XxEclipseMoonxX Is my rare moon dragon
Aleka is my personal Temmie
FoxyFanGirl is my personal Ashfur
Ravenfang is my blue cat that eats cookies
Gold is my fuzzy, crazy, grumpy cat who sits on the couch all day eating potato chips.
Old February 23rd, 2017, 01:06 AM
I’m full of it

Bump Policy: Every 2 days!
My Mood: Sleepy

Quote:
Originally Posted by AbsurdJinx View Post
Tumblestep winced when Daisyshade visibly recoiled away from him, and there was no denying that it was hurt that caused him to flinch. She's scared of me? He silently questioned himself. He folded his ears back in both worry and sadness, and he looked down at his shuffling paws. His tail-tip twitched nervously, and his shoulders shook with unheard cries. ``Th-the battle. I'm s-s-so sor-sorry. I-I betray-betrayed y-you a-a-and River-RiverClan.`` His voice cracked, making it even more difficult to understand him next to his frequent stutters.

The last time they spoke, Daisyshade had taken a large stride by pressing her nose to his affectionately. Now, before the two could go any further in their relationship, Tumblestep would have to clear his heart of guilt. And, beneath all that anxiety and depression, was want. He wanted a loving relationship with the gorgeous she-cat before him, but his mental conditions made it challenging for him. And to add on to his mental conditions was guilt. He couldn't even look at her properly as her neck wound would flash in his mind and he would be reminded of his cowardice when he could've prevented such a disability.

``I-`` Tumblestep shook his head, shrinking further into his pelt with anxiety. His eyes were closed as if he believed not being able to see Daisyshade would make it easier to admit of his cowardice. His head swiveled aggressively, and he was beginning to feel a splitting headache. His paws moved slowly in the ground, a small movement that could not be seen via the naked eye. He was attempting to slip away - as if. He wasn't going to get anywhere with such tiny actions. ``I hid.``

The words came out so quietly that it could be defined as a raspy whisper. And as soon as the two words came out, Tumblestep halted all movements and stood still in apprehension. Everything seemed to lack sound around them, and it was only Daisyshade and him. He still did not look her in the eyes, fearful of what he might see. He did not even look at her; instead, he had his eyes closed and if they were open, they'd be looking to the ground. His rat-like tail was frozen, curled at his left flank, and his paws were pressed lightly against the ground, prepared to run.

Though his statement, `I hid`, was brief, it could explain a lot. It could mean many things, but it was meant to explain just one thing, one thing only. During the battle to free RiverClan from Bucknight's evil grip, he hid in the bushes outlining the camp. He had had his eyes closed then, too, protecting himself from sight. Unfortunately, he had been capable of hearing the yowls, the screeches, the cries. The noises had haunted him since. He partly hoped Daisyshade would misunderstand his statement, and he would not need to reveal the cause to his guilt, but he also came to hope that she would understand, and he could free his bony shoulder of some of the weight that brought him down.
She watched as his eyes clouded with Remorse. Something she knew too well. There was something behind his mint green eyes. Something he was trying to communicate, like a blow from the darkness where you couldn't possibly see it coming. It catches you off guard and takes you down with a blow so powerful no paw could accomplish. Words. The most powerful thing that could make a cat or break them. She watched as his shoulders moved effortlessly with silent sobbing, with heavy emotion that was dripping from him every second that passed between them. Silence. A dark forest follower. she swallowed bile that rose in her throat. Her lip quivered. Tumblestep, that cat she wanted nothing to do was be with. Was a dark forest follower? her body shook violently for one second. Though she remained fixated on him. Fear gripped HR chest and suddenly it was impossible to breath. The wound on her neck seemed to tighten like a foxtrap. Her jaw hung open, speaking words that were never heard.

No. No this cannot be the tumblestep I know. Never. her eyes nervously searched his, searching for some unheard factor. She refused to believe this. With every ounce of hope she had within her she looked upon him. She felt like she had tongues of fire dancing in her throat, it stung. Like every moment foxtails claw went through her flesh. Ripping out her pride with ease. Now her scar burned as a reminder. A dark forest reminder. A reminder dark forest cats.. Where.. something she knew she must stray from. If this is the truth.. And he is exiled.. she paused in thought. No emotion shown. Just frozen. Suddenly the weight slammed down on her hard. Choking her of all common sense and depriving her of a sense of good and wrong.

She watched as he attempted to scuffle away, she wouldn't stop him. Not even if she could. Such small. The slight movements took peace, hope and love away with it. Snatching it from her and sailing off with tumblestep. Each small mouse whisker length at a time. The idea of a dark forest follower, did not seem to match tumblestep. If anything he came off as a starclan follower. So gentle and kind. Now the voice in her head screamed TRAITOR, LIAR, MURDEROUS, CRUEL! EXILE EXILE! something her would have never wanted to say under his name. Even to say such words of vain would break her free of all sanity. Though there was a kind whisper, that tugged on her heart. Love, hope, forgiveness, redemption. two sides pulling at her. For my clan. For me. finally she swallowed the bile in her throat. She paused. I hid it struck her and suddenly wiped clean her concious. Demolished it more like.

"Yo- you.. H- h- hid?" now her voice waivered with uncertainty. Tilting and tossing itself either direction. Breaking the balence of love and hate with each turn. Her understanding of what he was admitting was like leaping for prey in the midst of darkness. Complete darkness. With no direction. The words opened up many doors. But left one shut. Her understanding. What was in each door? What had he done. She shut her eyes and allowed silence to come between them. To allow time to freeze just for them. She Couldnt breath. I can't breath. I can't breath. she whispered. Like a plea. So soft, unheard, misunderstood.

I can't breath.

She released a sigh so heavy it felt as if it was a material weight dropping and hitting her. Right on the head. I don't know what to believe. What is he saying? What do I believe? What do I want. then the realization pummelled into her. Taking the breath from her and causing her legs to crumble. She dropped down to the ground. Eyes fixated on nothing in particular. Her whole body tingled and she couldn't really understand anything. She was just drawn to a blank. Then she raised her eyes to meet his. Staring into them seeing rhe beauty of each ray of green. Fixating on the guilt and sorrow that was contained in such a small item. A glassy film came over her's within seconds. Tears. Flowing like the stream around riverclan. Seeping through her creamy fur. He hid. made sense beyond what she thought. Breaking down another closed door. There were no wounds, there was no blood, there were no scars. he hid. She gave a sont twitch of the whiskers and remains unmoving. Like him. Frozen in time. Stopping it completely.

I hid.

Go here for general finder or here for kit finder

|| Rabbit || Singepaw || Goosecurl ||

“Avoiding unhappiness is not the road to happiness.”
François Lelord

Old February 23rd, 2017, 10:20 AM
✴rewrite the stars✴

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
The she-cat apprentice watched as a dark colored tom came to rest below her. She curled up her tail a bit to hide herself better. However, some how he had not noticed her before laying down. This confused her. She craned her neck farther out to get a better look at the male. She had seen him before, but again, she wasn't the type to really care about talking to others. She thought most others were below her on the smarts scale, so why should she talk to them, to make her dumber? She smiled at the thought.

Adderpaw began to crawl slowly father down the branch, until it was leaning farther down. The some was a tail length away from her now. "Hey there," she said in a medium to low depth of voice. She tended to have a sightly lower voice than most she cat, and alto voice, yes. She looked the tom over wondering if he was going to lash out at her for being discovered or not.
Shadepaw's calculating hues glanced over towards the she cat with a half curious, half amused expression. "Hello." He mewed in a low voice, before averting his hues from her. Conversation was not one of Shadepaw's strong suits- and especially not when it involved she cats. He always felt like they were too delicate. Too...breakable, in a manner of speaking. Too easy to get rid of. The tip of the tom's tail twitched as he glanced up at Adderpaw, a smile twisting across his dark features. "May I ask why I am receiving the pleasure of your attention?" He asked in a semi-sarcastic, semi- flirtatious purr. It was interesting, watching her moving around on the branch. Shadepaw was the type of cat who was going to observe everything- and everyone, and right now he was quite interested in seeing how the branch was holding her weight.

She doesn't seem that heavy. I bet she doesn't weigh very much at all- that must be it. Surely that's the only explanation, isn't it? He thought half-desperately, his hues growing wide and then small again as he tried to figure out what was going on. Shadepaw's intelligence was not his strongest suite. Strength and agility, now those were two things that Shadepaw had certainly gotten the upper hand in. But intelligence and speed- well, he wasn't the best at those two things. And why? Why, indeed...he thought with a sigh. The tom glanced back up at Adderpaw, wondering what she was doing up there in the first place. This being RiverClan, the trees were normally not sturdy enough to climb, and although she might be light- if she didn't get down soon, the branch would most likely break.

I mentioned on my profile that I was starting over. A fresh start is best for me right now; I've created quite a few new characters, and they will all be on my site, but not all will be used in roleplay right away. it's likely I'll bring them in more gradually.