Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > RiverClan

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Whac-A-Mink [WC/ShC]
Last post by Moonraven
Today 05:58 PM
Sparrowsong finder
by Maybi
Last post by Maybi
Today 05:40 PM
Your royal highness...
by Dakotaa
Last post by Dakotaa
Today 05:38 PM
cinder and stick poking...
Last post by stag
Today 05:28 PM
"Sharpen your teeth" - RC...
Last post by lark.
Today 05:22 PM

Old December 20th, 2016, 03:52 PM
I’m full of it

Bump Policy: Every 2 days!
My Mood: Sleepy

Default Re: RiverClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolf View Post

( I cannot except a false truth, I will not! XD )

Daisyshade looked directly at the Tom, her chest pounding. He did not object to her reasoning. She bit her tongue and looked away from him. A pain made a rapid expanse through her chest and then spread to the rest of her body, like she was being stung by shards of her own broken heart. She had won, just maybe. He hadn't continued with his arguement. It lead her to believe she won the arguement. No medicne cat visits for her. Not is time. Turning her head away she absent mindedly shuffled her paws in discomfort.

She lifted her gaze from her paws which nervously schuffle in the dust and dirt. He still wasn't talking, that scared her. His expression cared her. Everything about this new posture scared her. She knew the timid shy tumblestep. Not he proud and confident.. careful one. not that she didn't like this new confidence it was just all so sudden. She let out a deep sigh tension following it out of her lips. She knew his was thinking. Thinking about something, she isn't know how to read his expressions like other cats she knew how to read. She curled her tail around her legs and looked directly at him.

But this expression she knew all too well, disappointment. It hit her hard in the chest when he cast her the mournful glance. Laced with disspointment, guilt, hurt, and irritation. She staggered back on her paws. Kneadig her paws into the dirt eager for him to speak. Anything. Even if he was going to tell her how disspointed he was in her. When he searched her eyes she found no comfort in it. Usually she would have enjoyed him trying to figure her out, but this was diffrent. He was trying to understand why she had refused, why she had let him down.

Suddnely he spoke and broke the search for understanding. She looked up at him for the first time in a while. "I will, I'm serious" she meows glad he was actually speaking with her again. She released another deep sigh and starighter up a small smile playing on the edge of her leathery lips. Then it dissappeared. He was leaving?

She stood up all to quickly when he started to back away, tears brimmed in her eyelids and she stares at him. A sudden sadness spread throughout her. "Tumblestep, wait" she meows softly looking as she walked backwards away from her. No she screwed up. No, no, no. She fought the urge to cry. If she spoke she knew she would cry in spite of herself. A feeling so horrid, like the life draining from her was placed heavily on her chest. Her head started to swim.

Then with impulse she lunged fourth waking after him and looked at him for a split second. Her face was so close to his she could smell waves of sadness spilling off of him. Her heart beat fast, like a rapid river racing. She stares at him. Time seemed to slow, then she leaned forward and pressed her nose to his. Shutting her eyes tight. With high hopes he wouldn't turn away or flinch.

And she stayed like that..

@Dux

Sorry if I'm anoying ya.

Go here for general finder or here for kit finder

|| Rabbit || Singepaw || Goosecurl ||

“Avoiding unhappiness is not the road to happiness.”
François Lelord

Last edited by wren; December 20th, 2016 at 04:50 PM.
Old December 20th, 2016, 05:11 PM
i love sussy the bestest

My Mood: Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolf View Post

( I cannot except a false truth, I will not! XD )

Daisyshade looked directly at the Tom, her chest pounding. He did not object to her reasoning. She bit her tongue and looked away from him. A pain made a rapid expanse through her chest and then spread to the rest of her body, like she was being stung by shards of her own broken heart. She had won, just maybe. He hadn't continued with his arguement. It lead her to believe she won the arguement. No medicne cat visits for her. Not is time. Turning her head away she absent mindedly shuffled her paws in discomfort.

She lifted her gaze from her paws which nervously schuffle in the dust and dirt. He still wasn't talking, that scared her. His expression cared her. Everything about this new posture scared her. She knew the timid shy tumblestep. Not he proud and confident.. careful one. not that she didn't like this new confidence it was just all so sudden. She let out a deep sigh tension following it out of her lips. She knew his was thinking. Thinking about something, she isn't know how to read his expressions like other cats she knew how to read. She curled her tail around her legs and looked directly at him.

But this expression she knew all too well, disappointment. It hit her hard in the chest when he cast her the mournful glance. Laced with disspointment, guilt, hurt, and irritation. She staggered back on her paws. Kneadig her paws into the dirt eager for him to speak. Anything. Even if he was going to tell her how disspointed he was in her. When he searched her eyes she found no comfort in it. Usually she would have enjoyed him trying to figure her out, but this was diffrent. He was trying to understand why she had refused, why she had let him down.

Suddnely he spoke and broke the search for understanding. She looked up at him for the first time in a while. "I will, I'm serious" she meows glad he was actually speaking with her again. She released another deep sigh and starighter up a small smile playing on the edge of her leathery lips. Then it dissappeared. He was leaving?

She stood up all to quickly when he started to back away, tears brimmed in her eyelids and she stares at him. A sudden sadness spread throughout her. "Tumblestep, wait" she meows softly looking as she walked backwards away from her. No she screwed up. No, no, no. She fought the urge to cry. If she spoke she knew she would cry in spite of herself. A feeling so horrid, like the life draining from her was placed heavily on her chest. Her head started to swim.

Then with impulse she lunged fourth waking after him and looked at him for a split second. Her face was so close to his she could smell waves of sadness spilling off of him. Her heart beat fast, like a rapid river racing. She stares at him. Time seemed to slow, then she leaned forward and pressed her nose to his. Shutting her eyes tight. With high hopes he wouldn't turn away or flinch.

And she stayed like that..
[ My goal in life is to get you to accept the truth - do not underestimate me! ]
[ Such a dramatic post xD ]
[ Like a soap opera ]

TumbleStep stopped to wait for DaisyShade, as she had called for him. He intended to ignore her, maybe act as if he hadn't heard her, but he came to the conclusion that that would only be rude. And he was far from rude. Besides, if he did continue walking after her desperate call, he would certainly feel more guilt than he already did. His head shot up sharply, and he was reminded of how he hurt her when he forced her chin up. Guilt stabbed at his heart.

He met her gaze, and he could easily find the tears threatening to slide down her cheeks. TumbleStep was tempted to lurch forward, and comfort her, but she was already nearing him. He would've purred in joy when she approached, because his feelings would've made him. He felt happy, but anxious at the same time. Even after he was so harsh to her, she was chasing after him. ...Why? Of course, he was glad she liked him so much as to not give up on him so easily - unlike him... And he was also nervous - nervous because she didn't appear to be slowing down, and she was getting closer. And also because whenever he was around her, he just felt anxious.

He hadn't realized he was holding his breath until now, but he refused to exhale. She was so close... He didn't want her to smell his fish-breath. That's not the real reason he didn't exhale - he was just so nervous. He fought back the trembling that threatened to shake his body.TumbleStep found himself gazing into her eyes. Her green eyes, so green they beat his own. He had mint green eyes - so pale, so solid. But her own eyes... He could look into them for ages. And it felt as if he was. As if he was gazing into her eyes for ages. But he was content, so content with the intense staring.

Then she leaned forward, pressing their noses together, and he felt the breathe he was holding disappear. It felt like it got caught in his throat, but he didn't choke. It felt as if his heart leaped out of his chest, but he didn't die. TumbleStep stood in shock, his mouth opened slightly as to put emphasis on his surprise. His eyes were wide, and he was stuck observing DaisyShade's beauty. She had her eyes closed - tightly. Was she worried about his reaction? He was too.

TumbleStep's muscles relaxed, and his eyelids fell to close his own eyes. He leaned into her, supporting her in pressing their noses together. He wanted her to feel the pressure he weighed on her muzzle, so she'd understand his mutual feelings. He closed his mouth, adopting a bright, genuine smile. It's only been two days, but it felt like so much longer. His heart didn't stop jumping in his chest, and his throat was now clear. TumbleStep's mind was blank.

But then it wasn't. His mind went from blank to full in a heartbeat, and he gasped in shock. Shock. It seemed to be all he felt today. TumbleStep harshly pulled away from DaisyShade, but not out of offense or disgust - out of shock, out of realization. They'd known each other for two days! He wasn't used to this - he didn't even know what this is. He shook his head rapidly, and his trembles were now noticeable. He fought for breath, and his head was lowered in a submissive form. He was, once again, building his walls. ``I-I'm sorry,`` TumbleStep croaked as he rushed away.

[ I gotta have TumbleStep interact with DaisyShade's romantic rival - GooseDown xD ]
[ So this must be the end of the rp - feel free to respond, though - I'd love to hear about Daisy's thoughts on Tumble's cowardice! ]
[ We'll rp again - very soon, I'm sure c= ]
[ Speaking of, Thank you for allowing me such an amazing time rping with you! I really appreciate it! You're fantastic! <3 ]
Old December 20th, 2016, 05:18 PM
I’m full of it

Bump Policy: Every 2 days!
My Mood: Sleepy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dux View Post

[ My goal in life is to get you to accept the truth - do not underestimate me! ]
[ Such a dramatic post xD ]
[ Like a soap opera ]

TumbleStep stopped to wait for DaisyShade, as she had called for him. He intended to ignore her, maybe act as if he hadn't heard her, but he came to the conclusion that that would only be rude. And he was far from rude. Besides, if he did continue walking after her desperate call, he would certainly feel more guilt than he already did. His head shot up sharply, and he was reminded of how he hurt her when he forced her chin up. Guilt stabbed at his heart.

He met her gaze, and he could easily find the tears threatening to slide down her cheeks. TumbleStep was tempted to lurch forward, and comfort her, but she was already nearing him. He would've purred in joy when she approached, because his feelings would've made him. He felt happy, but anxious at the same time. Even after he was so harsh to her, she was chasing after him. ...Why? Of course, he was glad she liked him so much as to not give up on him so easily - unlike him... And he was also nervous - nervous because she didn't appear to be slowing down, and she was getting closer. And also because whenever he was around her, he just felt anxious.

He hadn't realized he was holding his breath until now, but he refused to exhale. She was so close... He didn't want her to smell his fish-breath. That's not the real reason he didn't exhale - he was just so nervous. He fought back the trembling that threatened to shake his body.TumbleStep found himself gazing into her eyes. Her green eyes, so green they beat his own. He had mint green eyes - so pale, so solid. But her own eyes... He could look into them for ages. And it felt as if he was. As if he was gazing into her eyes for ages. But he was content, so content with the intense staring.

Then she leaned forward, pressing their noses together, and he felt the breathe he was holding disappear. It felt like it got caught in his throat, but he didn't choke. It felt as if his heart leaped out of his chest, but he didn't die. TumbleStep stood in shock, his mouth opened slightly as to put emphasis on his surprise. His eyes were wide, and he was stuck observing DaisyShade's beauty. She had her eyes closed - tightly. Was she worried about his reaction? He was too.

TumbleStep's muscles relaxed, and his eyelids fell to close his own eyes. He leaned into her, supporting her in pressing their noses together. He wanted her to feel the pressure he weighed on her muzzle, so she'd understand his mutual feelings. He closed his mouth, adopting a bright, genuine smile. It's only been two days, but it felt like so much longer. His heart didn't stop jumping in his chest, and his throat was now clear. TumbleStep's mind was blank.

But then it wasn't. His mind went from blank to full in a heartbeat, and he gasped in shock. Shock. It seemed to be all he felt today. TumbleStep harshly pulled away from DaisyShade, but not out of offense or disgust - out of shock, out of realization. They'd known each other for two days! He wasn't used to this - he didn't even know what this is. He shook his head rapidly, and his trembles were now noticeable. He fought for breath, and his head was lowered in a submissive form. He was, once again, building his walls. ``I-I'm sorry,`` TumbleStep croaked as he rushed away.

[ I gotta have TumbleStep interact with DaisyShade's romantic rival - GooseDown xD ]
[ So this must be the end of the rp - feel free to respond, though - I'd love to hear about Daisy's thoughts on Tumble's cowardice! ]
[ We'll rp again - very soon, I'm sure c= ]
[ Speaking of, Thank you for allowing me such an amazing time rping with you! I really appreciate it! You're fantastic! <3 ]
[ thank you, the roleplay was great. I was actually going to ask if I was moving to quickly. Anyway I was also wondering what was going on with goosedown. Who role played her? ]

Go here for general finder or here for kit finder

|| Rabbit || Singepaw || Goosecurl ||

“Avoiding unhappiness is not the road to happiness.”
François Lelord

Old December 21st, 2016, 12:04 AM
The Lord Doitsu

My Mood: Thirsty

Cool Re: RiverClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nighty View Post
[I'mma just hop in here]
Webclaw was lounging in the clearing, licking his wounds clean. HE hadn't suffered too terribly in the battle, just minor scrapes and wounds. The tom was happy though. Due to the fight taking place out side the clearing, he knew his mate Foxfire had remained safe in the nursery with their kits. Upon his gaze falling on Reedsplash and what seemed to be his son, he approached the two. He offered a friendly smile to Frostkit and sat beside the warrior. "You're looking rather down today. Reedsplash right?" He asked uncertainly, not being too terribly great with names.
The large and leggy tom nodded, "Yes. It's just such a shame... all that's happened to this once great clan." He grumbled as he shifted. Reedsplash offered a small smile to the other tom before pulling Frostkit back. He didn't like his only remaining kit being away from him- and it didn't be help the kit was deaf.

Frostkit looked up at the other top, tilting his headband faintly to the side. He mewed faintly- voice crooked and broken, "Hi." The kit's voice came out as almost a whisper but you could see the kit excitement in his face. His short tail flicked as he looked up at the newcomer- squinting as his father licked his head.

I once killed a man in his sleep with his own mustache and a grape. - Germany

Old December 21st, 2016, 08:23 AM
It’s ya boi nighty

My Mood: Queenly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jingle View Post

The large and leggy tom nodded, "Yes. It's just such a shame... all that's happened to this once great clan." He grumbled as he shifted. Reedsplash offered a small smile to the other tom before pulling Frostkit back. He didn't like his only remaining kit being away from him- and it didn't be help the kit was deaf.

Frostkit looked up at the other top, tilting his headband faintly to the side. He mewed faintly- voice crooked and broken, "Hi." The kit's voice came out as almost a whisper but you could see the kit excitement in his face. His short tail flicked as he looked up at the newcomer- squinting as his father licked his head.
The Siamese patterned tom nodded his head. "Yes, but we're not the only one's who suffered. All the Clans are. We aren't alone in this. It's good to be rid of Bucknight's rule, but we are left leaderless and vulnerable to the attack." He said smiling down at Frostkit. He mouthed the word 'Hi' to him, knowing he was deaf from the time he had spent in the nursery with his kits. "Although, Reedsplash, it doesn't seem like your telling the whole problem here." He said in a quieter tone. "Pardon me if I'm getting too personal here. If you don't want to answer, I won't force you." He said locking his pale blue orbs onto that of the other.
~~ I’m trying to come back. All my character will be scrapped and I’ll be starting over. Some of my characters will remain in Starclan, all my main ones. They’re open for roleplay if you would like that. Other than that I’m starting over completely. ~~
Old December 21st, 2016, 09:33 PM

My Mood: Lurking

A small ginger cat sat in the clearing, batting unenthusiastically at a moss ball. She was far ready to be made an apprentice like her siblings, though she was weary of it too. The clan was unstable currently, still struggling to find it's way after the loss of the previous leaders in battle. Her baby blues were long gone and rather her dense golden optics stared blankly at the sky above. It was a solid sheet of white, threatening to drop a dusting of snow. She sighed. Dulcetkit couldn't say she really missed her mother, she'd never been fond of the poisonous molly who mistreated her kits. Though she missed the idea of having a mother, having one around meant a chance to repair what was broken at some point, but Dulcetkit and her siblings would never gain such a chance. Her ginger tail flicked against the cold ground. The weather this time of year didn't bother her, she had a thick coat and was well protected. Her white front paw reached out and pushed the moss ball again, her eyes watching as it rolled. The young tabby supposed she could find someone to play with, though she preferred not to. Life was easier alone, uncomplicated. Plus she wouldn't have a chance to enjoy such solitude again once she was an apprentice. The though did excite the young molly though. Dulcetkit was ready to set off on her own journey of self improvement, make a place for herself in the clan. Though all the socialization it required frightened her a little. It was a good thing that she wasn't ambitious. She would never be fit for a leader or even deputy role, she just wanted to make a good cat of herself and prove to the clan that she wouldn't be like her mother.

@fenic!
Old December 21st, 2016, 11:16 PM
Foot Wallet

Bump Policy: After a day
My Mood: Adorable

Pinekit was in the middle of the clearing with a moss ball half a tail length in front of him. He was crouched down like he was about to pounce but he just kept squinting at it, which seems odd to practically everyone who wasn't him. His vision seemed worse than it did a moon ago but it was probably just the same. The kit was squinting to try to make everything stop looking so strange, it gave him a headache. He couldn't tell if the clump of moss was right in front of him or far away.
He reached out with a paw and dabbed where he was sure it was, a mouse length in front of him, but his paw met nothing but frozen earth. He huffed out his annoyance and shot up into a sitting position, he nose wrinkled in anger. Why can't I tell how far it is? The kit huffed again, slowly taking paw steps close until he felt it. Now that he was looking at the ground he felt short, like how he was a few moons back, but he knew not to trust his vision. With another an irritated swat he flung the moss ball towards the center of the clearing but didn't bother going after it.

You can contact me on discord (sock.puppet.man) if you wanna talk
I appreciate tone tags, sorry if I'm a little awkward.

my pfp is from the 1987 tmnt animated series
Old December 22nd, 2016, 11:46 AM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Cherrywillow licked her furry paw with a wet tongue. It was a normal, simple lick. She smiled to herself My paw is clean now... (Writer's block)

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old December 22nd, 2016, 08:22 PM
led into temptation

My Mood: Thirsty

Moonpaw curled herself in a ball, refusing to see Geckoleaf. She closed her eyes and stretched out. The silver she cat yawned, her nest was cold and wet, and the sun felt good on her pelt. She stretched out, licking her lips. Moonpaw opened her eyes, looking up. A lot had happened in the past week. Bucknight died, Thornfrost was out of the picture. She let out a sigh of relief, I wonder what Wild's doing now.. She thought. Moonpaw waved her tail, clawing the ground happily.
Old December 22nd, 2016, 08:45 PM
Cuddle Lord

My Mood: Lurking

Snowflakes were falling from the sky, dancing in a cascade of white out of gray clouds that were so big they hid he sky. Wildpaw was watching this with amazement, this was his first leaf-bare, and he already loved the beauty of the snow. He was struck by a cold flake right on the top of his muzzle, and gave an abrupt shake of his head followed with a snort. He never saw anything prettier than snow. It was all white, pure and cold, it was tickly and wet when it landed in his fur. He couldn't help himself and started pawing at it before it could land on the floor, covering with a soft lane of snow the grass of the riverclan camp

( @Moonfur )

Please make sure to use "quote" or "mention" if you want me to look back at the roleplay quickly, it is highly appreciated and will make it easier for me to reply. Thanks! *hugs* <3 lots of love for everyone to share with!

Character site

Kindness is here.

~ Meet the family. ~