Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Borders

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
WindClan Apprentices' Den
by Ian
Last post by Kaybug.
Today 09:12 AM
RiverClan Elders' Den
by BEAR.
Last post by Yoshdo
Today 09:11 AM
RiverClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by Yoshdo
Today 08:58 AM
Count-Down Until A Staff...
Last post by blxze.
Today 08:48 AM
Design Competition!
Last post by Minkuu
Today 08:40 AM

Old March 10th, 2018, 12:45 PM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Default Re: WindClan | RiverClan Border

Quote:
Originally Posted by Florence + machine View Post
Fallenpaw just nodded she was three Fox lengths behind but soon caught up to a mouse length but still behind . She flicked her ears as she looked up at the sky for a bit and smiled feeling the wind against her fur " ok " she meowed feeling kinda out of breath but she was enjoying herself none the less. She wondered how long it would take to get to the next border.
Treefright skidded to a halt at the border of Riverclan glancing behind him to see Fallenpaw running he gasped, still out of breathe,” Don’t cross the border.” He waited for her to finish the race respectfully.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old March 10th, 2018, 12:59 PM
I. Am Checkmate :)

My Mood: Cheerful

Quote:
Originally Posted by Okapi View Post
Treefright skidded to a halt at the border of Riverclan glancing behind him to see Fallenpaw running he gasped, still out of breathe,” Don’t cross the border.” He waited for her to finish the race respectfully.
Fallenpaw was wide eyed she realized she was going to fast she squeaked and skidded to a halt but it failed and she fell tumbling forward causing her to grunt a few times she stopped three mouse lengths away from the border and she was wide eyed and quickly stood up now backing up five mouse lengths
" I didn't . " she meowed then looked into riverclans side of the border she swore she saw some shapes of riverclan cats but they were too far to see clearly . She looked at her mentor " so ....what we do now? " she asked with a tilt of her head.

Characters -Claudius ( Rogue )

Old March 10th, 2018, 01:42 PM
5,445 posts on old site

Quote:
Fallenpaw was wide eyed she realized she was going to fast she squeaked and skidded to a halt but it failed and she fell tumbling forward causing her to grunt a few times she stopped three mouse lengths away from the border and she was wide eyed and quickly stood up now backing up five mouse lengths
" I didn't . " she meowed then looked into riverclans side of the border she swore she saw some shapes of riverclan cats but they were too far to see clearly . She looked at her mentor " so ....what we do now? " she asked with a tilt of her head.
Treefright gave a slight grunt,” Next time try not to almost cross the border. This is the Riverclan border. They eat fish. I don’t recommend trying swimming or eatting fish.” He added he knew he wasn’t her ideal mentor, but he’d train her well. She wanted a mentor who cracks jokes and is fun, not me...oh well so long as she doesn’t learn that I once was a Thunderclanner I can keep her as my apprentice until she’s a warrior.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old March 10th, 2018, 01:49 PM

Quote:
Treefright gave a slight grunt,” Next time try not to almost cross the border. This is the Riverclan border. They eat fish. I don’t recommend trying swimming or eatting fish.” He added he knew he wasn’t her ideal mentor, but he’d train her well. She wanted a mentor who cracks jokes and is fun, not me...oh well so long as she doesn’t learn that I once was a Thunderclanner I can keep her as my apprentice until she’s a warrior.
Fallenpaw ears flattened a bit in embarrassment then perked back up and nodded she scrunched up her nose " why swimming ? Their fur is gonna get all soaked " she meowed she thought of the river . She shivered at the thought of the coldness that it brought when it comes into contact with fur .

Old March 10th, 2018, 01:51 PM
5,445 posts on old site

Quote:
Fallenpaw ears flattened a bit in embarrassment then perked back up and nodded she scrunched up her nose " why swimming ? Their fur is gonna get all soaked " she meowed she thought of the river . She shivered at the thought of the coldness that it brought when it comes into contact with fur .
Treefright shrugged,” An advantage I suppose in some way, as if they are horribly loosing a battle and are cornered they could swim away, no other clan would pursue them in the water, and in a flood they won’t drown. We are too high up to flood, but the other clans could flood, Shadowclan has before, they lost many cats, but if Riverclan flooded they’d probably only loose some kits and elders.” He replied trying to think logically about it.

Old March 10th, 2018, 02:13 PM

Quote:
Treefright shrugged,” An advantage I suppose in some way, as if they are horribly loosing a battle and are cornered they could swim away, no other clan would pursue them in the water, and in a flood they won’t drown. We are too high up to flood, but the other clans could flood, Shadowclan has before, they lost many cats, but if Riverclan flooded they’d probably only loose some kits and elders.” He replied trying to think logically about it.
Fallenpaw hummed then sighed " I guess it is an advantage ...But it still seems mouse brained since none of the other clans are near water " she meowed it probably sounded mouse brained as well but in her mind it was useless in battle to learn how to swim " I mean learning how to swim is really useless in battle " she added

Old March 10th, 2018, 02:53 PM
5,445 posts on old site

Quote:
Fallenpaw hummed then sighed " I guess it is an advantage ...But it still seems mouse brained since none of the other clans are near water " she meowed it probably sounded mouse brained as well but in her mind it was useless in battle to learn how to swim " I mean learning how to swim is really useless in battle " she added
Treefright shrugged,” Well it stops the other clans from fighting running into water deeper than their paws as no other clan will go deeper than their paws. Though if you ever fall off a cliff into a river, knowing how to swim can be handy.” He added.

Old March 10th, 2018, 03:34 PM

Quote:
Treefright shrugged,” Well it stops the other clans from fighting running into water deeper than their paws as no other clan will go deeper than their paws. Though if you ever fall off a cliff into a river, knowing how to swim can be handy.” He added.
Fallenpaw shrugged as well " eh I guess your right " she meowed feeling quite bored she looked around " are we done with borders for now? " she asked with a tilt of her head .

Old March 10th, 2018, 03:41 PM
5,445 posts on old site

Quote:
Fallenpaw shrugged as well " eh I guess your right " she meowed feeling quite bored she looked around " are we done with borders for now? " she asked with a tilt of her head .
He flicked his tail,” You only saw two borders an suprise their are four borders...a loner border and Thunderclan.” He replied he didn’t really trust her at the Thunderclan border and he feared that their might be a Thunderclanner or a littermate of his who could be patroling.

Old March 10th, 2018, 04:00 PM

Quote:
He flicked his tail,” You only saw two borders an suprise their are four borders...a loner border and Thunderclan.” He replied he didn’t really trust her at the Thunderclan border and he feared that their might be a Thunderclanner or a littermate of his who could be patroling.
Fallenpaw groaned and hung her head she looked up at her mentor with a flick of her tail " whyy the thunderclan border !? " she meowed she growled after wards and looked to the left " I would rather go do apprentice duties in camp right now then go to thunderclans border . I can't stand them " she meowed with a twitch or her tail .