Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Borders

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Falling Wishes and Sweeter...
by Tiabirb
Last post by hades.
Today 06:16 PM
ShadowClan Medicine Cat's...
by BEAR.
Last post by Aquaria
Today 06:07 PM
Whac-A-Mink [WC/ShC]
Last post by Moonraven
Today 05:58 PM
Sparrowsong finder
by Maybi
Last post by Maybi
Today 05:40 PM
Your royal highness...
by Dakotaa
Last post by Dakotaa
Today 05:38 PM

Old March 10th, 2018, 04:15 PM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Default Re: WindClan | RiverClan Border

Quote:
Originally Posted by Florence + machine View Post
Fallenpaw groaned and hung her head she looked up at her mentor with a flick of her tail " whyy the thunderclan border !? " she meowed she growled after wards and looked to the left " I would rather go do apprentice duties in camp right now then go to thunderclans border . I can't stand them " she meowed with a twitch or her tail .
He flicked his tail,” Well you should know the border scent so you never accidentally trespass. And you will NOT be trespassing.” He meowed rather logically and sternly.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old March 10th, 2018, 04:32 PM
I. Am Checkmate :)

My Mood: Cheerful

Quote:
Originally Posted by Okapi View Post
He flicked his tail,” Well you should know the border scent so you never accidentally trespass. And you will NOT be trespassing.” He meowed rather logically and sternly.
Fallenpaw growled and narrowed her eyes anger was picking at her bones again she twitched her whiskers " yes sir " she meowed sarcastically . The cream tabby she cat looked into riverclans side of the border again then huffed " I still would rather do apprentice duties in camp tho " she meowed .

Characters -Claudius ( Rogue )

Old March 11th, 2018, 05:20 PM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Florence + machine View Post
Fallenpaw growled and narrowed her eyes anger was picking at her bones again she twitched her whiskers " yes sir " she meowed sarcastically . The cream tabby she cat looked into riverclans side of the border again then huffed " I still would rather do apprentice duties in camp tho " she meowed .
He flicke his tail in annoyance,” You can do that afterwards if you’d like.” He meowed sternly

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old March 11th, 2018, 05:44 PM
I. Am Checkmate :)

My Mood: Cheerful

Quote:
Originally Posted by Okapi View Post
He flicke his tail in annoyance,” You can do that afterwards if you’d like.” He meowed sternly
Fallenpaw smiled she didn't really think of it as a bad thing to do duties in camp right now " ok . So on to thunderclans border I guess . Yay. " she meowed she said ' yay' sarcastically then looked down with a grumble and a flick of her tail she still felt grumpy tho .

Characters -Claudius ( Rogue )

Old April 8th, 2018, 04:45 PM
💙🦌💙

My Mood: Incognito

{ @Rubinaito }

Evermist padded along the border, her posture relaxed and her gait even. It was mid morning, and she had decided to explore around the border while she was out. The wind picked up every so often, causing her fur to ruffle up and send a shiver down her spine. She sensed rain on the way and could see the dark thorn cluds forming overhead. She's hoped to get a quick run around the border before heading back to camp. Hopefully the rain would hold off until then.

Last edited by Jynx; April 8th, 2018 at 04:45 PM.
Old April 9th, 2018, 12:25 PM

My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deranged Llama View Post
{ @Rubinaito }

Evermist padded along the border, her posture relaxed and her gait even. It was mid morning, and she had decided to explore around the border while she was out. The wind picked up every so often, causing her fur to ruffle up and send a shiver down her spine. She sensed rain on the way and could see the dark thorn cluds forming overhead. She's hoped to get a quick run around the border before heading back to camp. Hopefully the rain would hold off until then.
Rainshiver hesitated alongside the border, looking up at the clouds. His paw brushed up against the thick grass that made up the edge of RiverClan territory, less than a tail-length away from the scent marker. It was a musty sort of smell, he reflected, that rose up just before the rain came pouring down. He liked the smell... and, for that matter, he preferred it along the WindClan and RiverClan border, where the feathery scents of heather and juniper mixed with the earthy smell. He smiled a little, flicking his ear ever so slightly. He doubted he'd make it back to the camp in time before the rain started, but honestly, he didn't mind. There was an abandoned rabbit den nearby that he had recently carved out, making the entrance wide enough for a cat to slip in. The inside was large but cozy. It made for a great space to hide out during the rain so he could watch it pour down from the heavens and avoid getting wet. He grimaced- he strongly disliked swimming and fishing, unlike the majority of his Clanmates. But he was loyal to his clan nevertheless. As long as he could keep dry, there wouldn't be a problem. Rainshiver stepped forward, about to make his way to the rabbit's den when he caught a glimpse of a moving figure, and the strong scent of WindClan made its way into his senses. He blinked and made his way forward, a little eager to talk to someone. "Hello," He called, weaving around a bush to look over at the she-cat just a few paws away.
Old April 9th, 2018, 06:46 PM
💙🦌💙

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rubinaito View Post
Rainshiver hesitated alongside the border, looking up at the clouds. His paw brushed up against the thick grass that made up the edge of RiverClan territory, less than a tail-length away from the scent marker. It was a musty sort of smell, he reflected, that rose up just before the rain came pouring down. He liked the smell... and, for that matter, he preferred it along the WindClan and RiverClan border, where the feathery scents of heather and juniper mixed with the earthy smell. He smiled a little, flicking his ear ever so slightly. He doubted he'd make it back to the camp in time before the rain started, but honestly, he didn't mind. There was an abandoned rabbit den nearby that he had recently carved out, making the entrance wide enough for a cat to slip in. The inside was large but cozy. It made for a great space to hide out during the rain so he could watch it pour down from the heavens and avoid getting wet. He grimaced- he strongly disliked swimming and fishing, unlike the majority of his Clanmates. But he was loyal to his clan nevertheless. As long as he could keep dry, there wouldn't be a problem. Rainshiver stepped forward, about to make his way to the rabbit's den when he caught a glimpse of a moving figure, and the strong scent of WindClan made its way into his senses. He blinked and made his way forward, a little eager to talk to someone. "Hello," He called, weaving around a bush to look over at the she-cat just a few paws away.
As Evermist parted her jaws to let in the familiar scent of the moor, a different taste bathed her tongue. The she-cat was on instant alert, sharp green gaze sweeping over the tufts grass and rustles of shrubs on her territory for the source of the scent. It was then that the female spotted another feline near the entrance of a rabbit warren, quite a lot bigger than the usual. However, she was hardly to pay attention to such a thing when an unfamiliar cat happened to be there. She reflected for a moment who this cat was. He was not far from the border, though, and she bounded over with long strides. The fur along her spine prickled with unease and her bold green gaze was fixed unwaveringly on his own. Hello, Evermist was taken aback; it was not so often that she encountered a friendly RiverClan warrior so close to the border. The thin warrior stopped a safe distance away, and made for a reply. "Hello," she meowed back cautiously. He sure wasn't in any way shape or form hostile at this moment, so she decided to make for a quick conversation to see what he wasn't doing so close to WindClan's territory. "What brings you here?" Evermist's short, silky white fur, which she had inherited from her mother, was beginning to flatten along her spine as she greeted him.

Last edited by Jynx; April 9th, 2018 at 06:47 PM.
Old April 14th, 2018, 02:54 PM

My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deranged Llama View Post

As Evermist parted her jaws to let in the familiar scent of the moor, a different taste bathed her tongue. The she-cat was on instant alert, sharp green gaze sweeping over the tufts grass and rustles of shrubs on her territory for the source of the scent. It was then that the female spotted another feline near the entrance of a rabbit warren, quite a lot bigger than the usual. However, she was hardly to pay attention to such a thing when an unfamiliar cat happened to be there. She reflected for a moment who this cat was. He was not far from the border, though, and she bounded over with long strides. The fur along her spine prickled with unease and her bold green gaze was fixed unwaveringly on his own. Hello, Evermist was taken aback; it was not so often that she encountered a friendly RiverClan warrior so close to the border. The thin warrior stopped a safe distance away, and made for a reply. "Hello," she meowed back cautiously. He sure wasn't in any way shape or form hostile at this moment, so she decided to make for a quick conversation to see what he wasn't doing so close to WindClan's territory. "What brings you here?" Evermist's short, silky white fur, which she had inherited from her mother, was beginning to flatten along her spine as she greeted him.
"Oh- I like hanging out over here a lot. It's the driest part of the territory." He flicked his tail, a little embarrassed. "It's about to rain though- what are you doing out here?" He asked, tilting his head to the side. He had a place to go to stay dry, but he doubted that the molly would be able to find one so quickly.
Old April 16th, 2018, 10:19 AM
💙🦌💙

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rubinaito View Post
"Oh- I like hanging out over here a lot. It's the driest part of the territory." He flicked his tail, a little embarrassed. "It's about to rain though- what are you doing out here?" He asked, tilting his head to the side. He had a place to go to stay dry, but he doubted that the molly would be able to find one so quickly.
Evermist's white and gray tabby fur flattened, and she tipped her head slightly. Why was he embarrassed? It wasn't such a bad thing to like this area; it was nice, with the constant blowing wind and the scent of heather. "I was just getting ina quick run around the border before it rained." She replied to his question, tail swishing back and forth in a relaxed manor. This tom cat wasn't as hostile as some of his clanmates could be, that was obvious. She glanced up at the sky with her green hues, then returned her gaze to him. "Not sure if I'll make it back in time though." Evermist remarked with a grimace. She preferred to warm and dry when it rained, and was about fond of water as much as the next WindClan cat. It was then the molly realized that she had yet to introduce herself. "Ah, you don't even know my name. Sorry; I'm Evermist. And you are?"
Old April 17th, 2018, 05:42 PM
An indecisive rat

@MaskedBandits

Rippletail heard the crunch of the leafs that lay near the border of Riverclan. Such plants weren’t common in the large group she resided too, but where they were present the molly was enticed to the area. It was a silly thing, she knew, that she was drawn to the large things. She didn’t know if it was the rarity or the excitement that followed when she was high in the branches but she was definitely drawn to them. The wind from where the nearby group claimed their territory hit the grayish-blue cats fur. Her eyes lit up. Ever since she met the mysterious and charming cat in the moors the breeze sent the memories back to her. A sigh escaped her maw at the thought. He was handsome, charismatic, and he was out of her clan. How romantic it was, meeting at the outskirts of the borders. Was it love at first sight? The overly-giddy she-cat purred the even the thought of him. Maybe the tom, Lemoncello? Was that his name? Would join Riverclan, so they could live a happily ever after? Rippletail unknowing to that he was actually solely toying with her would seem amusing to some, while she sat in pure excitement at the thought of him coming again. But that wouldn’t happen, as she hadn’t seen him in who knows how long...

Last edited by Silhouettes; April 17th, 2018 at 08:45 PM.