Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Borders

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
"Sharpen your teeth" - RC...
Last post by Seamrog
Today 12:18 PM
answering the call...
by taillow
Last post by Tiabirb
Today 12:08 PM
Art Fight 2024
by nyx
Last post by Morrigan
Today 11:47 AM
Whac-A-Mink [WC/ShC]
Last post by Morrigan
Today 11:29 AM

Old March 6th, 2020, 05:53 PM
fae/she/they

Default Re: WindClan | RiverClan Border

Leafbreeze replied with indignance. "That's the scent of WindClan." under her breath, she added "A repulsive one at that." Being so close to the border made her tense up, considering her past history with WindClan. She just wanted to get this out of the way so they could go back to touring more pleasant parts of the territory. She continued to watch from afar, waiting for Mosspaw to be ready to move on.
Old March 6th, 2020, 09:28 PM
on an indefinite hiatus

My Mood: Psychedelic

When Gentlethunder hadn’t shown up, Quailsnap decided to head out on his own. Patrols could be done solo right? I’d assume so. The red-brown tom padded along with easy steps, ears flicking as he kept up his guard for any signs of trouble near the Windclan border. When he got there.... quiet. Everything was quiet, as always. “No trouble here again.” He murmured to himself, before turning to begin to remark the border.

@Starfall

Character Site
--
See the bottom of this page here for characters available to RP.
I respond to rps on Tuesdays, Friday mornings, and Sundays.
Old March 6th, 2020, 09:59 PM
the stars are aligned

My Mood: Queenly

Recoiling at the sight, he gagged again. Dead bodies had always had a... a morbid, creepy factor to them but disgust wasn't something he typically reacted with, but this was different. This cat had been outright murdered by Lionstar for.. who knew what reason, and the tinges of blood still staining her pelt made it all the more revolting. Fawnsqueak blanched. "Are those actually the reasons? A.. trespassing annoyance, and-- and you deal with it--" It was obvious Lionstar's patience had run thin to jump to killing her, but perhaps it was this notion that rogue lives weren't worth anything compared to their clanmate counterparts. It was giving him a stress migraine.

But burying bodies, hiding evidence... Well, it didn't mix with lecturing. That would have to come later when they weren't at risk of serious questioning by any witness; however, partaking in this was a form of enabling. He was aware of that and loathed himself, hated that he was padding forward numbly toward the corpse. The icy stare lingering on Lionstar was far from approval. "Just because I'm... stupidly helping you out of this mess," he muttered, a storm within him, "that you made for yourself doesn't mean.. that I think it's any closer to being okay, or.. or even acceptable-- or that I'm less disappointed, I just..." He angrily shook off the rest of the sentence, having no idea where he was going with that. Fawnsqueak couldn't place why he was doing this, maybe it was because he was wrapped into this now with Sootflare, or because he still had that dumb belief that Lionstar could be better, or simply to spare them the drama of being caught.

@BILL. @shortstack

everything about us is going to be wonderful
Old March 6th, 2020, 11:25 PM
We are the universe || bear is my favorite

Status: And the universe said, everything you need is within you.
Bump Policy: Every 2 days o/
My Mood: Adorable

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedHead View Post

When Gentlethunder hadn’t shown up, Quailsnap decided to head out on his own. Patrols could be done solo right? I’d assume so. The red-brown tom padded along with easy steps, ears flicking as he kept up his guard for any signs of trouble near the Windclan border. When he got there.... quiet. Everything was quiet, as always. “No trouble here again.” He murmured to himself, before turning to begin to remark the border.

@Starfall

The Calliby sneezed as he shuffled past the twigs and branches. Still no greenery, aside from the Pine trees and their prickly needles!! "Hey you jerk thanks for waiting up! Leave me behind to get trampled by kits!" he huffed, tail lashing as he brushed the tom with his shoulder. "I don't think there's ever going to actually be trouble when it concerns Windclan. Twilightstar's too lazy for that." Gentlethunder chuckled.

"As long as I exist, you will always be loved."
Spiderthroat is the Deputy of ThunderClan
|| Site ||
The waves that crashed upon
The rocks that you were trying to walk along

And in my head I heard them play a song
For you and me

Let's get lost at sea
Where they will never find us

Got stars at night to guide us
Old March 7th, 2020, 11:00 AM
previously senpai.

My Mood: Queenly

[ @starshooter ]
~~

"I don't wanna smell this anymore, can we leave?" Mosspaw glanced back at her mentor for permission, padding back towards her. "Can we go to a not so stinky place next?" She flicked her tail in disgust, "It smells like dirt here..." Mosspaw then frowned, realizing in her haste to get to the border, the flower Leafbreeze had picked had drifted off her head and onto Windclan territory.
~~
(mm some drama lol)

~~

- my character site - - little surprise! -
if you ever want to rp, just vm or pm me!
Old March 7th, 2020, 01:23 PM
here

Bump Policy: every 3 days
My Mood: Sleepy

Sootflare

There was a lot to take in here. Was being an 'annoying trespasser' enough of a reason to outright kill a cat now? If she was being aggressive, then sure. Self-defense was another matter entirely. In this case, though, he doubted it was self-defense. At least on Lionstar's part. On top of that, he had the gall to compliment the warrior after murdering her on cold blood. What kind of cat was their leader? He shook his head, watching Fawnsqueak take a step closer to the body.

'Nothing good will come of standing here trying to argue.' he thought. There was a hesitance in his movements all the same. Glancing between the two toms, he gave a slight nod. He couldn't bring himself to look at the corpse and he found himself looking away from Fawnsqueak as well. This was shameful and eye contact would only make things worse. He kept a firm gaze on the distance - keeping an eye out for any feline who may come this way - or on Lionstar. This is wrong. This is Wrong. This is WRONG. He shook his head again.

"Next time, do me the favor of keeping me out of your plans if this is what's on the table."

Last edited by duckie; May 10th, 2020 at 04:01 PM.
Old March 7th, 2020, 02:02 PM
fae/she/they

"Oh good, I was hoping we wouldn't have to stay here long." Leafbreeze was about to leave onto the next part of territory when she noticed the flower she'd gotten for Mosspaw had flown across the border. With a sigh, she quickly swam across to retrieve it, trying to make as little noise as she could. The current was strong, but she was able to make the trip to and back. Making it back to their side of the border tired and soaked, she padded to Mosspaw and placed the flower upon her head once again. Without a word, she embarked towards her next destination.
Old March 7th, 2020, 08:22 PM
love bird.

Gender: I am a girly girl. UvU but not a grly girl? .-. i'm a tomboy. UvU
My Mood: Chatty

echopaw finally made it to where she had first been found on windclan territory, she dug a small hole under the rock she was found sun bathing on. echopaw set her collar in the hole and covered it, she rolled a perfect rock over the grave and grabbed some early blooming flowers and set the on the gave as well. echopaw finally sat down and took a deep breath, "I'm so sorry gingerrain..." she felt tears starting to drip down her cheeks, she crouched down over the grave, "why won't you visit me in my dreams!" she wailed, "won't starclan let you do that at least!" she huffed the name starclan, she didn't know much about starclan, but she knew enough in her opinion. echopaw curled around the grave and nuzzled the rock that marked gingerrains grave. @FlameQueen

(I mentioned youso you know gingerrain got a proper burial, well proper in echopaws mind.) :,)

Last edited by kittygirl; March 8th, 2020 at 11:58 AM. Reason: (OML EVERYONE IM SO SORRY I MEANT WINDCLAN, NOT RIVERCLAN!))
Old March 7th, 2020, 10:09 PM
work is never done

Bump Policy: every 4 days
My Mood: Kingly

"... what are you doing."

Thistlestep wasn't sure what he was looking at, with the WindClan cat nuzzling a rock, and he wasn't sure he wanted to know-- but she seemed to have crossed over into his territory, and that was where the issue lied.

"Look, I know you WindClan cats are like, having a hard time, or whatever-- but can't you cuddle rocks on your own side of the border?"

[ @amber'light ]

wolfhivewolfhive roleplaystc additional training
deceased charactersroleplay rules
Old March 7th, 2020, 10:18 PM

My Mood: Lurking

. @BILL. @amber'light
Leopardflare found Echopaw in her puddle of sadness around what he..assumed was a makeshift grave, though he had no clue how she managed to do that in leafbare! Some kittypet witchcraft that was. Approaching, her sadness was in full view now and he clicked his tongue, nobody should be sad over that guy. Twilightstar wasn't. "What are you doing over in Riverclan?" he asked and frowned, they weren't supposed to cross the border. Especially not to bury their dead... Twilightstar was definitely going to be upset, but what could he do? Clearly this kittypet didn't have respect for their way of life yet even after the Gingerrain fiasco. Oh, speaking of Gingerrain! "I've been looking for you all over," he meowed as he walked over to her but wasn't looking at Echopaw. "After he was bird-food, I got to thinking- he could be our food too."
To the Riverclan stranger, he said, "Don't mind us, just getting a little snack that she accidentally buried here, the silly apprentice." Kicking the rock out of the way, he began to dig up the Gingerrain grave. "I'm sure the dirt preserved him pretty well, all he'll need is a little dusting off."
Leopardflare frowned in discontent. "He turned in..to a collar." The report was dissatisfied. "How am I supposed to eat that?"

Last edited by Fawn; September 18th, 2023 at 05:10 PM.