Last post by ChaosBringer.
Today 07:33 AM
Closed Thread

Old November 9th, 2021, 01:50 AM

Bump Policy: after 3 days!!
My Mood: Inspired

Default Re: November Gathering

~ IVYPAW of ThC

It was reasonable that she was excited, it was her first Gathering. But she was nervous too. Ivypaw looked around at the RiverClan cats, and a crashing wave of fear cascaded over her. Ivypaw turned tail, diving deeper into the midst of the chattering ThunderClanners.

~ ROSESHINE of ThC
The she-cat hadn't originally wanted to attend the Gathering, since Roseshine didn't want to see those stupid smug faces of the RiverClan fishcats. Aspenstar had sorted it out well, now they had their burial grounds back, but RiverClan still had the majority of Firefly Cove. Sitting down in the ThunderClan crowd, she watched the fishcats through golden eyes.

~ HAZELPAW of RC

Ah, her second Gathering. Hopefully, this wouldn't be as eventful as the last one. She'd hated her first Gathering. Hazelpaw sighed as she climbed up the rocks to the Seastones, and narrowed her eyes as she spotted ThunderClan. Hmm. They better not start drama. Again. Like last time. Hazelpaw glanced up at the moon, shining so brightly in the dark sky, and hoped that StarClan was watching.
Old November 9th, 2021, 02:17 AM
Mysterious....

My Mood: Dark

Rookpaw was not super comfortable at gatherings. There were roo many people here. It hade her fur stand on edge, not that her her wasn't pretty edgy to begin with.
She also felt embarrassed at the fact that she wasn't a warrior yet. She felt it was about time. She wanted to train more intensely. Her eyes darted around nervously. She knew she often wasn't well relieved here for being a ShadowClan cat. Hah, if only they knew her personality, they'd reliever her twice as badly. But at least it would be dot the right reason.
The tall skinny cat sat down nervously. She flicked her tail viciously.
Old November 9th, 2021, 07:32 AM
Baby Bi Bi Bi

My Mood: Distracted

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raven~ View Post
Larkstorm padded into the Gathering, looking around. She couldn’t see many cats. It looked like only ThinderClan and RiverClan had arrived so far. Good. That meant she would have time to mingle before everything began. She padded over to a RiverClan warrior, determined to be friendly. “Hi,” She meowed. “I’m Larkstorm. What’s your name?”
As Bearspot was starting to settle down, he noticed a cat padding up to him. Her scent was of a ThunderClan Cat and she seemed to be friendly.

"Ah hello," Bearspot greeted, turning towards the she-cat. "I'm Bearspot. A pleasure to meet you."

Please don't be mad at me for not posting or replying very fast. I am not in a great spot right now in school, and I just don't have the motivation for roleplaying. Thank you for reading this signature!
Old November 9th, 2021, 07:39 AM
running with the wind

My Mood: Happy

silverstripe followed her clan to the gathering
(open)
Old November 9th, 2021, 07:43 AM
rararara

Bump Policy: 72 hours
My Mood: Dreaming

Shallowshiver | she/her | Thunderclan | Open

The large black tabby followed the rest of her clan to the gathering, her broad-shouldered figure looking much like a looming shadow in the darkness that surrounded them. She was silent as she pushed into the clearing, ignoring the sand that had nestled between her toes. She could deal with that once she found a spot. Taking a brief look around, she noted that only ThunderClan and RiverClan had arrived so far. Well, she didnt really mind all that much. While she certainly liked WindClan, the longer ShadowClan was absent the better it was in her eyes.

Drama was never her thing, and Dawnstar always seemed to bring an abundance of it with her wherever she went. While RiverClan was relatively disliked by Shallowshiver, the recent truce they had announced put some of her caution to rest. After several moons of conflict and hostility with the river cats, it was about time it all came to an end.

Padding over to an opening near the front of the crowd, the black molly took a seat and immediately set to cleaning off her paws, scrunching up her nose as the grains of sand instead settled on her tongue. The texture frankly disgusted her, so as soon as she was done she spat out the sand and covered the granules is a shallow cover of dirt.

Getting comfortable, she laid down on her side, orange eyes trained on the two present leaders while she waited for the other clans to arrive.

base credits go to Chuwigirls on DA!

--> | Goldenpaw [tc] | <--
-->TH profile<--
Old November 9th, 2021, 07:51 AM
Engine engine number nine

Bump Policy: 1 week unless time sensitive
My Mood: Worried

-->Cloverpaw
The three legged cat scanned the clearing with her opened eye to try and find Goldeneyes. She was new to the whole gathering thing, so she wanted to stay as close to their mentor as she could. With a flicker of her only ear she moved forward. After a while of looking through the crowd there they were.

Cloverpaw moved over to them, trying to get past all the cats. Never before had she seen this many cats all in one place before. It was a bit nerve wrecking for her. With a shiver she touched pelts to Goldeneyes. "Mind if I stay next to you. I've never seen this many cats before.", she meowed.

// @~Fierce~; \\

Marigoldleap is a pretty active Riverclan warrior and I really want her to be as active as possible, so if there is ever a plot Idea and you need an extra cat feel free to reach out to me. Her and me would love to have something to do

Old November 9th, 2021, 07:54 AM
Mysterious....

My Mood: Dark

Yarrowshade was surprisingly on edge. Her pelt was scarred, covered in red scratches. After her little fight with Plumstorm, she'd managed to locate some spiderwebs to patch herself up. Whatever happened to Icicleripple wasn't reflecting good on her. On the other hand, she noticed, the little flame of a long-lost broken dream lit up in her. Now that there was no medicine cat, a new one needed to be chosen. This meant she might have a chance, a chance to finally do what she's always wanted to do. Nice, intellectual work. But she quickly tried to extinguish that flame. What did it matter?! You needed to be special to the leader and to StarClan, to be a sycophant. Yarrowshade had tried, stars forbid anyone knew, to be nice, long ago, to pretend she cared. But those cursed dead cats had ignored her in favor of some sniveling weaklings, just because they were "special". Sunhowl, who knows why they liked. Icicleripple, because she was the leader's little adopted family. All her life, she'd been overshadowed by the "protagonists" of life, chosen from birth for some great destiny. And she could never catch up to them. But there was an alternative, another side to the leaf. They could ignore your good deeds all they wanted but no one could ignore you if you ripped someone's throat out right before them. You didn't have to be chosen to be the villain. Or, so she thought. Because her rise to villainy wasn't going too well. She tried and tried and nothing came of it. She fought and no one complained. She was hated by most, yet the hatred was far from enough. Cats that had never spoken to Albatrossflare and Sweetsong hated them more than cats who had been harmed by her. She was sure of it. What was she doing wrong? Was she just...not good enough? She tried her best, didn't she? Her mentor, another one of those oh-so-important cats, had done her best to train her in proper work ethic, as much as they had hated each other. And when said mentor decided to turn to darkness, she still managed to overshadow Yarrowshade. In this moment, it seemed like, whatever she did, Yarrowshade just wasn't born with whatever was needed and would never catch up to those who were.
The dark tabby avoided eye contact with everyone. She hurt all over, not having received proper treatment. Normally, she might try and cause an issue with the other clans, maybe Stormtalon and Plumstorm, but today she didn't have the energy. They probably wouldn't notice her anyway. All the cats who hated her seemed a lot more interested in other cats. Whatever I do, I could never be hated as much as those other cats are loved. I guess, whoever they are, they were born with it too.

Last edited by Shade.; November 9th, 2021 at 07:57 AM.
Old November 9th, 2021, 07:59 AM
Hiatuses

Bump Policy: Anytime
My Mood: Festive1

Stormpelt/Riverclan/Him/he
-------------------------------------------------

Stormpelt walked into the clearing yawning. A Moon has passed from the fight at the last gathering its a new start. he still grieves for his dead mother. He feels even strong with his bond with Whitekit. He Walked into the clearing sitting down alone. As he waited for some one to talk to. //Open//

Bramblepaw/RIverclan/He/him
------------------------------------------------
The young apprentice walked into the clearing. He pounded in waiting to talk again with a apprentice. He wanted to speak with Snowstorm of Windclan. He looked around for her. //open//

Dasiypaw/Thunderclan/ she/her
-----------------------------------
Her First Gathering! SHe couldn't wait! SHe didn't know what to do. SO She stood their stupidly looking at Aspenstar. She was afriad.//open//

Last edited by Galaxy_; November 9th, 2021 at 08:03 AM.
Old November 9th, 2021, 08:03 AM
Engine engine number nine

Bump Policy: 1 week unless time sensitive
My Mood: Worried

-->Petuniapaw
The gathering was just another gloomy day for poor Petuniapaw. She didn't want to miss out on this not when her mother was with her. They had both lost someone. Someone they cared about. Sure they knew he wasn't dead, well at least they hoped not. It was more hard on Petuniapaw though. Her mother hoped he come back, but her on the other hand did not. Maybe she had done something to upset him. No she hadn't done anything. Getting lost in thought she flopped down from where she was and looked down at her paws.

// open \\

Marigoldleap is a pretty active Riverclan warrior and I really want her to be as active as possible, so if there is ever a plot Idea and you need an extra cat feel free to reach out to me. Her and me would love to have something to do

Old November 9th, 2021, 08:07 AM

My Mood: Hopeful

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jackpot View Post
Shallowshiver | she/her | Thunderclan | Open

The large black tabby followed the rest of her clan to the gathering, her broad-shouldered figure looking much like a looming shadow in the darkness that surrounded them. She was silent as she pushed into the clearing, ignoring the sand that had nestled between her toes. She could deal with that once she found a spot. Taking a brief look around, she noted that only ThunderClan and RiverClan had arrived so far. Well, she didnt really mind all that much. While she certainly liked WindClan, the longer ShadowClan was absent the better it was in her eyes.

Drama was never her thing, and Dawnstar always seemed to bring an abundance of it with her wherever she went. While RiverClan was relatively disliked by Shallowshiver, the recent truce they had announced put some of her caution to rest. After several moons of conflict and hostility with the river cats, it was about time it all came to an end.

Padding over to an opening near the front of the crowd, the black molly took a seat and immediately set to cleaning off her paws, scrunching up her nose as the grains of sand instead settled on her tongue. The texture frankly disgusted her, so as soon as she was done she spat out the sand and covered the granules is a shallow cover of dirt.

Getting comfortable, she laid down on her side, orange eyes trained on the two present leaders while she waited for the other clans to arrive.
Sandshrew/Riverclan/they,them

Sandshrew slowly trotted to find a spot in the sand. The sand beneath their paws was normal to them, considering the fact that they were a Riverclan cat. They were looking for a nice sunny spot to sit down at. They quite liked gatherings, because Sandshrew was pretty social. Their tail swished as they looked around the clearing, soon attempting to squeeze through the crowd to go to the front. They had a step on a couple tails before getting up there, nearly tripping over their own paws.

Sandshrew had stumbled to the front, but that didn’t keep them from trying to find a nice and comfortable spot to sit down. Sandshrew found the perfect spot, half in the sun and out of the sun. They sat down, just so happening to sit down next to Shallowshiver. They didn’t notice her at first, for they were licking their paw and fixing the fur on top of their head. Eventually they did take notice of the cat laying in the sand, their head tilting in interest.

“Hello.” The golden cats eyes seemed gentle and trusting, right off the bat they didn’t even think that this cat could possibly be of a different clan. Even if she was, Sandshrew really didn’t care about that, since they’d take friends however they could.
Closed Thread