WindClan Galewood
by Ian
Last post by Rustleaf
Today 01:03 AM

Old January 25th, 2019, 12:31 PM
A wet sack of potatoes

My Mood: Starving
Default Re: RiverClan Clearing

[Umm, is there some kind of joining form to be filled out? If so, ignore this, if not.. well yeah]

The sunlight dappled upon the little ile the Riverclan cat's called their camp. A small figure, Robinflight was stretched out on her side, amber eyes half shut. The small Warrior soaked in the warmth of the suns rays, and her dusky brown-and-white pelt fluffed out in contentment. She lazily groomed herself, scanning the camp for other felines to converse with, eyes sparkling.
Old January 26th, 2019, 03:06 AM
Engine engine number nine

Bump Policy: 1 week unless time sensitive
My Mood: Inspired

~ @Lilyfur2 ~

Moonrise sat by the apprentice's den where she had slept in, since she wasn't a full cat of Riverclan quite yet. The molly felt a little uncomfortable around cats she didn't know. There were only three cats that she knew, which was including the leader. She laid down, burring her face in her paws.

Marigoldleap is a pretty active Riverclan warrior and I really want her to be as active as possible, so if there is ever a plot Idea and you need an extra cat feel free to reach out to me. Her and me would love to have something to do

Old January 26th, 2019, 05:06 AM
work is never done

Bump Policy: every 4 days
My Mood: Kingly

Lionstorm was beyond angry. He was pissed off, hurt. Agitated. All of this was one in the same because of Fawnpaw. He had come in with good intentions-- and now what? It was obvious Fawnpaw didn't trust him, didn't want to listen to him, didn't want to know him. Goldenfrost. The name was burned into his mind, searing his heart and leaving him feeling cold. Hollow.

Goldenfrost. Did he really dislike him that much, that he'd make up some name? He knew his name, Lionstorm was sure. This was intentional, and... he didn't like it at all. He wanted to leave, the apology he wanted to give a lingering thought as he moved to step around Fawnpaw. "Of course I was serious," there was no concealing the shake in his voice. Lionstorm was upset, plain and simple. "But it doesn't matter, does it? You made it clear you didn't want to listen to me..." Goldenfrost. He didn't even look like a Goldenfrost. The name itself was stupid.

Lionstorm's ears flattened back, wondering if he should bother taking the apprentice up on his offer of a walk. Knowing them, it'd like end up worse than they already were-- and he was getting sick of fighting. It was exhausting. "I don't know. Whenever we're around each other for more than a heartbeat, we're at each other's throats."

@Dipper

wolfhivewolfhive roleplaystc additional training
deceased charactersroleplay rules
Old January 26th, 2019, 05:14 AM
the stars are aligned

My Mood: Queenly

Fawnpaw watched the wreckage happen before his eyes. The devastation that crushed Lionstorm could be felt from where he stood a tail-length away, and he wasn't sure he'd felt worse in his life since he knew it would be a blow to the warrior's ego, but he hadn't realized there was so much to knock down. In hindsight, it'd been an awful response, yet he didn't think there'd been any way to determine Lionstorm's seriousness about the apology until this reaction.

Heart thudding wildly in his chest, his face felt warm with embarrassment and disappointment in himself. It was upsetting, how terrible this had gone - Lionstorm's previous actions weren't excusable either, but at least he'd attempted to apologize. ...And so had Fawnpaw, but he supposed there was a such thing as being too late, undeserving of that option. "Yeah, I think you're right. It was kind of naive and a little mouse-brained to think everything that..." Everything he'd wanted to say to him, explain in detail than what he could muster on the fly. "...That's happened between us could be solved with a walk. I know, I get it. It was just-- let's forget about it."

Heaving out a sigh, he kicked idly at the snow gathered on the ground and sent a small shower of flakes scattering. "Thank you for the apology, Lionstorm," his name was barely more than a hoarse whisper as he teetered on the verge of emotion. "It means a lot now that I know you weren't... just tricking me, I guess."

@BILL.

everything about us is going to be wonderful
Old January 26th, 2019, 05:46 AM
work is never done

Even with Fawnpaw's regret, Lionstorm was still struggling to retain his composure. The pain of Fawnpaw's comment was eating away at him, and a part of him wanted to leave camp and never see him again. It'd be so much easier. He could forget about him. Or at least try to.

But nothing was ever that easy, and he didn't have it in him to argue. Fawnpaw apologized. It meant a lot he bothered when Lionstorm had come expecting nothing in return. He hadn't wanted anything for this, he just... wanted to try to put some of the hostilities behind them. "I didn't even consider that," he said. "I assumed you knew things wouldn't instantly work out. But..." he took a breath, watching the wispy cloud appear and dissipate as he exhaled.

"We can go on a walk and talk, if you want. I know it might not mean as much now but... I'm still sorry, about everything. I was out of line, and I shouldn't have done any of that." Lionstorm was trying to be better. He wanted to be. It was difficult, and he understood if Fawnpaw retracted his previous offer.

@Dipper

Old January 26th, 2019, 05:54 AM
the stars are aligned

My Mood: Queenly

"It's not that I thought they would," he said, still ashamed, "but I don't know. Ideally, it would be better, but..." It didn't matter, he didn't know why he was trying to backpedal and explain this when he knew he was in over his head, a dumb apprentice who didn't understand how to navigate relationships efficiently.

Fawnpaw's jaw set at the mention of his walk idea, ears staying pressed to his skull as he processed it. The walk now seemed significantly more intimidating when Lionstorm's previous scorn reminded him of where he'd messed this up so badly that it hardly could be repaired. Maybe it wouldn't. "I'm sorry too," he managed to choke out, gnawing the inside of his cheek afterward. He had to keep himself in check, needed to maintain his composure. "I... yeah, me too. I don't-- I know that it's not... okay."

Although he took a glance at the camp exit, he wasn't sure and slouched lower. "No, it's-- I don't know. You were right, it was kind of kit-like." To think that they could go on a walk and everything would be alright and perfect and nothing would hurt ever again, and besides, he didn't want them to end up at each other's throats again like Lionstorm had foretold.

Either way, Fawnpaw didn't want to be verging on the edge of breaking down in the middle of the clearing like this. He wanted to curl up in his nest and just... stop holding himself together with mental cobwebs, saccharine reassurances like how this wouldn't make a difference in the end, didn't bother him.

@BILL.

everything about us is going to be wonderful

Last edited by Fawn; January 26th, 2019 at 05:55 AM.
Old January 26th, 2019, 06:16 AM
work is never done

Lionstorm understood, and he turned away from Fawnpaw to head back the way he came. "I guess I'll see you around." It was uncertain, but he liked to think this wasn't the complete end of their relationship. Sure, Lionstorm hurt now-- the hostility he received had thrown him off, the sense of being disregarded, tossed to the side like an unwanted piece of fresh-kill. He'd get over it. Maybe.

Fawnpaw seemed worse off as it was, but he knew hanging around him only made things worse. They'd fight, and break off feeling anger and hatred toward each other. It was best to leave now while... while they both were ahead.

@Dipper

Old January 26th, 2019, 02:56 PM
chase your dreams, fool.

My Mood: Tired

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Bliss View Post
~ @Lilyfur2 ~

Moonrise sat by the apprentice's den where she had slept in, since she wasn't a full cat of Riverclan quite yet. The molly felt a little uncomfortable around cats she didn't know. There were only three cats that she knew, which was including the leader. She laid down, burring her face in her paws.
Spiritflight spotted Moonrise by herself. He padded over to her, and sat down beside her. "Are you doing okay? I can help" He said quietly.

❝shine bright, little star.❞

i've shut down all rps, but i'll be semi-online for vms and pms.
hit me up on discord if you'd like to chat over dms (:

sitesignature pic • profile pic from alice oseman's heartstopper <3
Old January 26th, 2019, 04:36 PM
Engine engine number nine

Bump Policy: 1 week unless time sensitive
My Mood: Inspired

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lilyfur2 View Post
Spiritflight spotted Moonrise by herself. He padded over to her, and sat down beside her. "Are you doing okay? I can help" He said quietly.
Moonrise smiled, pressing her nose to his. She gave his cheek a quick lick. "Yeah Im fine. Now that your here.", she purred.

Marigoldleap is a pretty active Riverclan warrior and I really want her to be as active as possible, so if there is ever a plot Idea and you need an extra cat feel free to reach out to me. Her and me would love to have something to do

Old January 26th, 2019, 07:54 PM
yippee!!!

Bump Policy: 4 days / 1 if time sensitive

♡¤ @Pisces ♡¤

Bearflower padded into the clearing. His blue eyes scanned the area, thinking of what to do.The brown tom stretched out his legs, padding over to the river.
He hummed lightly, "What to do..huh." He mewed. Bearflower smiled lightly, seeing a few fish swim in the river beside him.

·characters· •pronouns.cc•

bump after 96 hours / 4 days