Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > OOC > Character Resources > Plot Resources

Notice
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
go!
Last post by alkaline
Today 12:21 PM
RABBIT'S ASSISTANCE
Last post by IDIOTICBEAN101
Today 12:18 PM
RiverClan Patrols
by Estelle
Last post by taillow
Today 12:18 PM
ShadowClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by Snivellus
Today 12:17 PM

Old January 26th, 2023, 08:11 AM
Pfp from Charat.me

Bump Policy: don't bump me if you don't want bumped
My Mood: Lonely

Default I never Lied... But You Did (P)

Her Whispers Seemed Lost in the Wind as it caused the snow around her to swirl and dance in an almost gorgeous way. A snow dance you could say. But the pale Silvery-white she-cat didn’t seem to mind it the slightest bit, as she gazed upwards in an awe struck way. Her Name was Sugarsong, Because she had a way with listening to the soft song of nature. Her gentle Silvery-blue eyes swept over the snow covered forest as she listened to the sounds of nature, the beauty of nature's song. The winter birds chirping softly as the trees swayed gently in the wind, with the snow beautifully dancing along to this gently, almost magical tune.

But she reminded herself, it was time to go meet (cat1), Her mate, and the Father of her kits, which would be born any moment. The pain in her stomach was tight and hurt really bad… but she had to power on, towards that Special Place She and Her Mate had Always gone to be alone, a Place where he would let his guard down and show his true feelings of affection for her. She knew he was there now, as he’d whispered before leaving camp that he’d be at the special place, cleaning it out for the winter, so that when they went there in the leaf-bare it would be a warm place for them. He’d told her that a while ago though, and her heart told her something was wrong.

Her Mate Had Always been a Bad Cat, Evil at Heart. Sometimes she wondered if he truly did have feelings for her… but she’d been wrong so many times before… but she knew as long as her heart pounded in her chest, she’d always love him, no matter what he’d done.

Upon arriving at the special place she gasped with shock… her mate was still there, but with (She-cat 1) a fellow queen that was also expecting kits. Her heart sank as she realized her mate was the father of those kits as well. Tears fell from her eyes as she yowled that never again would she trust him, and that he was no-longer her mate… even though that made her heart ache even more…

Sugarsong will turn and try to run back towards camp… but half way there she has to take shelter in a hollow tree, for no longer would her kits wait to be born. After about an hour, she had 3 squirming kits by her belly nursing away, another that was still and cold with death, and another that seemed weak. She slowly pulled the weak one up towards her front paws as she likes it to warm it up and try to strengthen its breathing. After a bit it seemed to breathe better and she let it nurse with its siblings as she gazed sorrowfully at her lost kit… a kit that looked just like (Brother 1) who’d passed away during their apprenticeship.

It doesn’t take long for (brother 2) to become worried about their sister, as they are very close and best of friends. He goes and fetches (Sister) to help him look for Sugarsong. After a bit they find her and her four kits in the hollow and bring them back to camp, where Sugarsong tells them about her mate's betrayal and the pain in her heart. Even though Brother 2 would like to sink his teeth into Mate, She tells him not to. Even though She would now raise her kits alone, she still loves her former Mate… and doesn’t wish him any ill thoughts.

After a While, Mate and Sugarsong talk over the Shocking cheating he did. She Forgives Him, because her heart still loves him so very much. But Mate and She-cat 1 are going to become mates, which hurts Sugarsong, But she lets him go, on the condition that he never tells their kits anything about him being their father. For she couldn’t bear the thought of her kits growing up realizing their father abandoned their mother for another, and took She-cat 1 as their new mate. Mate is Fine with this as He Refuses to acknowledge that the kits are his in the first place.

Cats:
Sugarsong- me
Mate- open
She-cat 1- open
Brother 1- open
Brother 2-open
Sister - open

Kit 1- open
Kit 2- open
Kit 3- open
dead kit
Sickly Kit- open

I'll Be Looking for the Mate first, then Accepting Kit forums, so unless your Looking for a Adopted mother, or Foster mother, please wait till the Slot of the mate has been filled so we know what the kits should roughly look like

Forum:
Name:
Appearance:
Personality:
Role:
Clan:
mention: @~*Luka_x_Yuki*~
Old January 26th, 2023, 02:53 PM
Pfp from Charat.me

Bump Policy: don't bump me if you don't want bumped
My Mood: Lonely

Default Re: I never Lied... But You Did (P)

bump