Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ThunderClan

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
..••°°forest's chaotic art...
by forest
Last post by forest
Today 03:04 PM
RiverClan Nursery
by BEAR.
Last post by alec
Today 03:03 PM
Dakotaas art shop!
by Dakotaa
Last post by Dakotaa
Today 03:02 PM
Looking for PebbleSplash...
by Dakotaa
Last post by MaplestrikeWCUE
Today 03:02 PM
foggy dreams and bone deep...
by alec
Last post by Marigoldwhisper
Today 02:53 PM

Old February 6th, 2017, 11:49 AM
a tiny bean

My Mood: Amazed

Default Re: ThunderClan Territory

Fading lifted her nose to the sky, trying to scent something. Nothing.
lotusfang
Old February 6th, 2017, 02:40 PM
✴rewrite the stars✴

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Liquoris View Post
As soon as she made sense of what Bushhunter had asked her, Almondpelt forced herself to be her usual happy-go-lucky self. "Everything's fine," she said, half lying. She cursed herself in her thoughts as she could tell the lie was very easy to detect. Was it her voice that gave it away? Or was it her eyes? Either way, she might as well fess up now before Bushhunter thought of her as a liar. "It's just, the whole reason I came to the forest is because my twolegs' home caught fire. I was out exploring past the Twoleg Place when it happened, and my mother and new siblings... They were locked in the dirtplace. When I went back and saw rubble... It was too late. They were all gone..." she said, starting to choke up. "When I came out here to Thunderclan, it was hard. And living through the fire that burned down our forest... It's just hard emotionally right now..." Almondpelt was surprised at how easy it was for her to talk to Bushhunter, allowing this she-cat that just a few moments before probably could have easily clawed her ears off and liked it. "Sorry, I don't mean to put any burden on you," she said with a wry giggle. "It's just really easy to talk to you." She glanced up, looking the she-cat in the eyes, her own golden amber eyes watery with tears that she fought so desperately to hold back. She then looked at her paws, feeling a strange heat creep up her body and into her ears, making them burn. "Sorry..."
Bushhunter looked surprised and then sighed, her tail twitching back and forth with uncertainty as she listened to Almondpelt. She had had no idea of the former kittypet's background. Nor the emotional support that she had needed, the support that Bushhunter had denied her. Why had she done that? How could she have ignored this she cat's need for support? Bushhunter knew more about needing support then most, but she wasn't very good at giving it. "Almondpelt, I had no idea..." She mewed, her voice trailing off and her hues softening for a moment, voice becoming much more acceptant of the she cat as she glanced anxiously at her. How could she not have known?
How could she not have known that Almondpelt obviously had a reason for...well...being the way she was? Bushhunter's hues met Almondpelt's own, and she stood up, another flash of sadness for her new ally flashing through her hues before it disappeared once more. "No pressure. You aren't asking me to bring them back, I guess I can manage hearing about them. What were they like?" Bushhunter asked, with a short laugh as though she wasn't quite sure of what she was doing. And in all honesty, she really wasn't. How could she have known what she was getting herself into?
There was no possible way. Maybe Almondpelt would like her for it, but Bushhunter sincerely doubted it...and did she really want an emotional cat as her ally? She wasn't sure. The uncertainty was making her head spin, but she forced herself to look over at Almondpelt with kindness and security in her dark hues.

I mentioned on my profile that I was starting over. A fresh start is best for me right now; I've created quite a few new characters, and they will all be on my site, but not all will be used in roleplay right away. it's likely I'll bring them in more gradually.
Old February 6th, 2017, 04:52 PM
AHHH

Bump Policy: As much as you want lol
My Mood: Lurking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lilly View Post
(Mobile post!)

Parting her jaws a bit to draw any scent markers to her, the fur on the back of Souths neck rose slightly. "We've got to be close. Maybe they're just waiting to ambush us," she added after a second though and rolled her eyes. That would be like the forest cats she had heard so much about; always running around and causing any cat who wasn't forest born to fear for their life. She hesitantly took a step forward, eyes peering into the dark undergrowth that stretched before her. "Maybe if we keep going-" Suddently, she was cut off as a rustling sound could be heard in front of her. South froze, tail sticking straight up and eyes stretching wide in fear.

"What are you doing on ThunderClan territory?" Came the fierce remark from a dark tabby she-cat. Littledragon eyed the newcomers suspiciously as her tail swayed back and forth behind her. Although she knew these cats would judge her for her small appearance, the tabby was actually one of the most skilled warriors within ThunderClan. Now I just need a chance to prove it, she thought as she flexed her forpaws in anticipation. Her eyes moved back and forth between the two strangers, her teeth bared just slightly.
West was listening to South idly while staring off into the undergrowth, his thoughts elsewhere. However, when South suddenly cut off, he jolted back to reality. He opened his mouth to question what she had been about to say, but stopped himself when he also heard the rustling. Instantly, his fur bristled nervously, but he tried to look relatively friendly at the same time. He stepped forward protectively, moving to stand slightly in front of South. "We're looking for the clan cats, and somebody we know, more specifically our brother." The tom meowed, forcing his fur to lie back down flat. "We mean no harm." He swallowed heavily, looking at South and then returning his gaze back to the warrior she-cat. He was taken back by how fit the clan cat was, he could see her muscles moving under her pelt. There was no doubt that she could easily injure or even kill the both of them.

I am here but not really rping too much at the moment. If you wanna chat, feel free to send me a visitor message on my profile!
Old February 6th, 2017, 09:02 PM
a lonely nobody

Default Re: ThunderClan Training Cave

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nighty View Post
Flamingarrow had to admit, once again, he was impressed by the endurance that Burstpaw was showing. "Alright then if you insist." He said with a shrug. He backed away and pointed to a spot of ground about three tail lengths away from the moss. "Stand there, and act like you're going to do the horizontal twist, just when your paws leave the ground, tick your head in and let your tail flip over your head. Hopefully, if you do it fast enough, you'll have the right timing to land on your paws. Although if you happen to miss the landing, well, that's what the moss is for." He said, trying to take some if the weight off the scene. Although he was pretty stressful for Burstpaw too. He couldn't get to many more falls like the previous ones. They were bound to start effecting him at some point.
Burstpaw nodded, then stepped onto the moss. "Tilt my head back and throw my tail over it. Got it." The majority of his fear had faded away, leaving only excitement and hope. He really wanted to get this right; his sisters would be proud, and so would he! They should know I have more courage than they realize! But he said none of this aloud, instead focusing on preparing himself for the jump. It needed to be perfect, for if one little detail was off, it could affect the whole turn, most likely resulting in another injury. Which is the absolute last thing I need. Flamingarrow thinks I can endure it, so I will. Doing his best to convince his spiraling thoughts that he'd be fine, he crouched down low and took off.

Burstpaw immediately threw his head back until he could see the ground. At the same time, he started turning, just like last time, but at a much faster pace. He felt he had more control, which was a comfort to his mind. Now just throw your tail over your head... His orange and white striped tail flew over his head, and he could see the tip of it in front if him. He just kept turning and turning, just like last time, but now he had almost completed the flip, and was feeling rather proud of himself. Wait until everyone hears about this!

Burstpaw remembered his landing just in time. He figured he could just do the same thing with his horizontal flip; land on all four paws and hope for the best. He stick out his claws, expecting to feel the soft moss, but they only met thin air. The apprentice flung them about wildly, not understanding what was happening. What? Where's the ground? What he had done was finished the flip, but had accidentally started to do a second one, meaning he was currently upside down. Confused and scared, Burstpaw came crashing down, landing right on his head. Suddenly everything went black, and his unmoving body lay only inches from the moss.

(I feel like this was really traumatic X3)

Profile picture by the wonderous Ever!

Last edited by MaskedBandits; February 6th, 2017 at 09:02 PM.
Old February 6th, 2017, 09:53 PM
It’s ya boi nighty

My Mood: Queenly

Default Re: ThunderClan Training Cave

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaskedBandits View Post
Burstpaw nodded, then stepped onto the moss. "Tilt my head back and throw my tail over it. Got it." The majority of his fear had faded away, leaving only excitement and hope. He really wanted to get this right; his sisters would be proud, and so would he! They should know I have more courage than they realize! But he said none of this aloud, instead focusing on preparing himself for the jump. It needed to be perfect, for if one little detail was off, it could affect the whole turn, most likely resulting in another injury. Which is the absolute last thing I need. Flamingarrow thinks I can endure it, so I will. Doing his best to convince his spiraling thoughts that he'd be fine, he crouched down low and took off.

Burstpaw immediately threw his head back until he could see the ground. At the same time, he started turning, just like last time, but at a much faster pace. He felt he had more control, which was a comfort to his mind. Now just throw your tail over your head... His orange and white striped tail flew over his head, and he could see the tip of it in front if him. He just kept turning and turning, just like last time, but now he had almost completed the flip, and was feeling rather proud of himself. Wait until everyone hears about this!

Burstpaw remembered his landing just in time. He figured he could just do the same thing with his horizontal flip; land on all four paws and hope for the best. He stick out his claws, expecting to feel the soft moss, but they only met thin air. The apprentice flung them about wildly, not understanding what was happening. What? Where's the ground? What he had done was finished the flip, but had accidentally started to do a second one, meaning he was currently upside down. Confused and scared, Burstpaw came crashing down, landing right on his head. Suddenly everything went black, and his unmoving body lay only inches from the moss.

(I feel like this was really traumatic X3)
(Meh I think it's good. Now time for panicy Flamingarrow)

Flamingarrow was so proud. This was one of the most complete moves that he knew, and if Burstpaw begged for more he'd have to call his old mentor out here to show him. He was proud none the less, for his apprentice. He was glad that he was bold and daring, even a slight spark of rebellion showed in him, and Flamingarrow loved every minute he got to spend with his apprentice. As he watched he let out a joyful call as Burstpaw nearly completed the flip. But then it took a turn for the worse.

Flamingarrow's joyful call was cut short when he realized Burstpaw was ready to land while his paws were over his head. He released a shocked cry and bolted forwards, hoping to help in some way before this turned really bad. The length he had pointed out only allowed for one flip. This start of a second was aiming his body past the moss, rough dirty and rock filled ground. He released another startled cry as he streamlined for the apprentice. He was still a tail length away when a sickening thud echoed across the cave. Flaming arrows green hues widened in horror as he finally approached his apprentice. He had been too slow. He gently nuzzled Burstpaw's side to only confirm his dreaded conclusion. Burstpaw was either dead, or unconscious. Neither though was a good thing at the time. He laid his ear against Burstpaw's chest, listening for a heart beat, although the sound of his own heart hammering his chest drowned out any sign that Burstpaw was alive. He stepped back, his tail dragging the ground, and orange fiery fur spiked along his spine. His tail tip was bushed out in fear as he paced. "What do I do what do I do?" He thought, his words slurring from shock and dread. "No no no this- this can't be true. This was my fault all my fault I knew I never should have pushed him. This is my fault. Mouse brain!" He yelled to only himself. He sat down against the apprentices body and pushed his paws roughly against his head, so frustrated and confused he couldn't think straight. "Think Flamingarrow Think!" He told himself. Warily he rose up, glanced warily at the unmoving body and thrust his body underneath that of the apprentice. After several moments of adjusting the weight, he hated off as fast as he could to the camp.
~~ I’m trying to come back. All my character will be scrapped and I’ll be starting over. Some of my characters will remain in Starclan, all my main ones. They’re open for roleplay if you would like that. Other than that I’m starting over completely. ~~
Old February 6th, 2017, 10:59 PM
I got nothing...

My Mood: Worried

@starfall

Fala lay in the tree that Bluejay and her met at. It was an important land mark now to her personally. She looked down at the ground hoping that Bluejay would come along. She hadn't seen him for a while, and she had begun to think that he had forgotten her. She spent many nights and days thinking about him and if he was justing playing her as a fool. She then thought that he found a mate and settled down. She frowned at the thought. 'No, don't think that way,' she said to herself. 'You will not fall victim to sobbing over a tom you lost,' she thought. She wasn't going to be that way. If he wished to leave her, then so be it. However, in the back of her mind a heart she new that she would be upset.

I shall be gone from Thursday afternoon to Sunday afternoon for vacation... but I may get on every now and then if I spare time...
Old February 6th, 2017, 11:05 PM
Memerofthememes

Quietstream followed the scent of mouse until he came to one. He dropped low and jumped on it killing it. He dug it up and continued on his walk. "So lonely now a days. Even though I'm currently only 17 moons." He sighed and looked around
@Flameleaf

Last edited by Fallpotato; February 6th, 2017 at 11:11 PM.
Old February 6th, 2017, 11:20 PM
Might disappear again

Flameleaf padded through the forest. so bored, nothing to do! She thought. its been moons since the last battle! I have no apprentice to train! Flameleaf was so distracted by her thoughts that she wasn't aware of what was going on around her. She crashed into Quietstream and jumped backward. "Oh, sorry Quietstream!" She meowed. "I didn't mean to crash into you, it was an accident!" Flameleaf stammered.

Character Site

Old February 6th, 2017, 11:24 PM
Memerofthememes

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flameleaf View Post
Flameleaf padded through the forest. so bored, nothing to do! She thought. its been moons since the last battle! I have no apprentice to train! Flameleaf was so distracted by her thoughts that she wasn't aware of what was going on around her. She crashed into Quietstream and jumped backward. "Oh, sorry Quietstream!" She meowed. "I didn't mean to crash into you, it was an accident!" Flameleaf stammered.
Quietstream chuckled "yeah it's ok." He licked her ear comfortingly "are you ok?" He sat down curling his tail around his paws neatly.
Old February 6th, 2017, 11:30 PM
Might disappear again

"Yea, I'm fine," she mewed. "Its just that its so boring, I still have no apprentice!" Flameleaf glanced at the sky then back at Quietstream. "Its only sunhigh," Flameleaf meowed. "We can still go hunting, since I wasn't assigned to a patrol or anything..." She let her voice trail off. She flicked her tail and licked her paw.

Character Site