Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ThunderClan

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
WindClan Clearing
by Ian
Last post by rubberRatroom
Today 11:46 PM
answering the call...
by taillow
Last post by rubberRatroom
Today 11:32 PM
✩Dreamspirit Finder✩
Last post by Starphobia
Today 10:37 PM

Old March 21st, 2017, 04:31 PM
constantly tired

My Mood: Lurking

Default Re: ThunderClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by starfall View Post
{sorry ^^" posts will be a tad late}
Fear. That's what he felt a few seconds after he managed to climb the tree. Why? He didn't need to feel afraid any more, Ratnight was dead so was Fennelstrike, and most of the EE supporters had given up. So why, why couldn't he feel safe within his own territory? The ebony apprentice managed to suppress a shiver. He could feel cold, unforgiving eyes crawl up his spine, it made his nerves tingle with fear. This feeling was familiar to him, he had only felt this once, and that was moons ago. Last time he felt this horrified was when Ratnight came into power. His silver hues widened and he began to look around, trying to spot a brown pelt, cold unforgiving amber eyes, anything, anything. But at the same time, Nightpaw hoped that he didn't see them, he was there, he had helped the Skyclan leader in the killing of Ratnight. If the evil leader was here, than he didn't do his job, he had failed, which would mean the death of his brother. The ebony apprentice unsheathed his claws and flattened his ears against his head "Who's t-there?" he asked, his voice quivered and he cursed himself for sounding weak, vulnerable. He wasn't. He was as strong as the late evil leader himself, sadly enough, but he would never say that aloud. He lashed his tail and waited for a shadow to pad out of the darkness.
(Its fine! ) @starfall
The tabby grinned with malice, the molly could smell his fear. Good. She thought with satisfaction, fear was greatest emotion she could bring upon others, and this would make it easier for her. The wind blew harshly toward her face. The fear was rather strong, which made the tabby quite happy. Now, the pathetic traitor will see what true heartache is. Mossdrop knew what Nightpaw had done, she wasn't a fool. And, the fact that the tabby looked just like Ratnight, slightly, so it could justify something, at least something. Her cold, amber optics narrowed in concentration, ears perked at the question. Mossdrop chuckled, she would say something, she wasn't far, but far enough for one not to see her, only a shadow of darkness. Ear twitching she gave a small, simple answer. "Your worst fear..." Mossdrop replied coldly, her voice, rather rough, and scratchy. Good, that will throw the apprentice off quite nicely. She thought, tail lashing, but not too much to disturb anything. She wanted to extra careful with this, just so she wouldn't ruin her plans.

Last edited by seasalt; March 23rd, 2017 at 06:52 AM.
Old March 21st, 2017, 07:22 PM
wowowowow

My Mood: Stressed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Helpingpotato View Post
Ok)
I thought yu were TheWompus x3)
i think it goes without saying that im completely 100% inactive on this site now,, sorry! if you leave me a message there’s a small chance i’ll see it in, like, six months and reply, but that’s about it. hello and goodbye ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Old March 21st, 2017, 07:53 PM
Memerofthememes

My Mood: Amazed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stormfeather View Post
I thought yu were TheWompus x3)
Merging. It was supposed to be for ma friend but, y'know
Old March 22nd, 2017, 05:38 AM
wowowowow

Quote:
Merging. It was supposed to be for ma friend but, y'know
Yeeep soooooooooooo do you still know what we're rping? Angel and Flickerheart?)
i think it goes without saying that im completely 100% inactive on this site now,, sorry! if you leave me a message there’s a small chance i’ll see it in, like, six months and reply, but that’s about it. hello and goodbye ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Old March 22nd, 2017, 08:15 AM
Memerofthememes

Quote:
Yeeep soooooooooooo do you still know what we're rping? Angel and Flickerheart?)
Yes)
Old March 22nd, 2017, 02:32 PM
wowowowow

Quote:
Yes)
Oookay. Want to continue that? 'Cause Gyrestsr said that we could rp on and pretend like angel is a paw- though idk if she should be Angelkit because dats notta warrior name :3
Old March 22nd, 2017, 05:30 PM
Memerofthememes

Quote:
Oookay. Want to continue that? 'Cause Gyrestsr said that we could rp on and pretend like angel is a paw- though idk if she should be Angelkit because dats notta warrior name :3
Lol idk... Sure I'll be a paw for now.)
Old March 22nd, 2017, 11:49 PM
it be like that sometimes

My Mood: Unpredictable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark Melody View Post
Snowsong giggled and trotted after him, her blue eyes lit up happily. "I caught a squirrel just yesterday. I didnt eat it, 'course, its for the Queens and Elders. Warrior code says!" She purred. "Hopefully this time though there'll be enough for me to have at leeeaaaast one,"

She slowed as they neared the Owl Tree and stopped, lifting her head. Her mouth opened slightly, breathing in. The delicious, familiar scent of squirrel hit the roof of her mouth, causing her mouth to water just slightly. She ran her tongue over her jaws and lowered her voice. "Smell that?"
The grey tom had amusement bubbling in his eyes. "Well, you'll need to eat at some point. You might be the deputy but that doesn't make you invincible to starvation!" Stormstrike chuckled, flicking the tip of his tail over one of her ears. The warrior then frowned. How come he couldn't seem to taste it's scent? He moved around a bit, adjusting his angle. At last he realised what his best friend could scent. He could feel his mouth watering as the scent wafted strongly into his nose. "Yes," he breathed.

Looking around keenly, Stormstrike searched for a place where the squirrel might be keeping hidden. If I were a squirrel, where would I hide? Stormstrike thought, tapping one of his claws on the ground in a thoughtful manner. Suddenly, a soft tapping noise interrupted his voice. Stormstrike's head shot up to get a better look at the tree. A flash of thick, orange and red fur caught his attention. "There!" Stormstrike whisper-shouted to Snowsong, using his tail to point to the small animal that was trying to break a nut by banging it against the tree trunk.

Enjoy the good times <3 because something terrible is probably about to happen

Old March 23rd, 2017, 03:35 AM
Boop!

My Mood: Hopeful

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spirit View Post
A small squeak was to be heard in the territory. A tiny, black kit was wandering around, coughing greatly, which has caused the squeak. This tiny, sick ball of fur went by the name of Runt, however, he did not like the name. He had been abandoned two days ago, by his rogue family. Sister and brother had been playing around with a leaf. The wind had taken it, and they'd sent Runt off to fetch it. When he had proudly returned with the leaf in his jaws, proud that he had finally been to use, they'd gone. Mother and father had hurried them along, and left the Runt of the litter in the forest to tend to himself. Runt was no more that three moons old, and close to starving to death, if not his cough got him first.
Runt had tried to survive on his own. Oh, he really had. He'd found a river and tried to drink from it, but had fallen into it instead. The stream had lead him to the other bank, and he had unknowingly crossed from RiverClan territory into ThunderClan.
Runt had heard stories from Father. Stories of big, scary and dangerous clan cats. He was terrified to meet one, and was on the way to accept that he would most likely perish in this forest. Too young to catch his own prey, and too aware that some berries could kill him instantly, he had not eaten for two days straight. And it wasn't like his family had fed him well, either. He had always gotten the smallest prey they had caught.
With shaking limbs, this cat now went through ThunderClan territory, unknowing that he was indeed not far from the clan's camp, but far enough not to smell the big amount of cats in the camp.
Taking one last step, Runt decided he'd walked enough for today, and collapsed with a hoarse cough. He'd coughed up blood before, and were scared it would happen again. Luckily, this time it was just a fit. But it was hard to him. Shakes went through his body at each cough. The little furball were certain this would be his end. He did not even heard sound of paw steps approaching. The sound of his coughs blocked out any other.

(For @The Eye Of The Storm And @Pathos Take your time, no stress ^^ )

(Bump for @The Eye Of The Storm @Pathos )

I live in a completely different time zone than 90% of the people on here, as I'm in Denmark (Europe) compared to you Americans.
I usually have WoW events in the evenings where my creativity is the highest, which takes away time to reply here, hence the very slow replies.
Old March 23rd, 2017, 06:41 AM
✶Stardust's Topaz✶

My Mood: Tired

Quote:
Originally Posted by Empress Of Evil View Post
The grey tom had amusement bubbling in his eyes. "Well, you'll need to eat at some point. You might be the deputy but that doesn't make you invincible to starvation!" Stormstrike chuckled, flicking the tip of his tail over one of her ears. The warrior then frowned. How come he couldn't seem to taste it's scent? He moved around a bit, adjusting his angle. At last he realised what his best friend could scent. He could feel his mouth watering as the scent wafted strongly into his nose. "Yes," he breathed.

Looking around keenly, Stormstrike searched for a place where the squirrel might be keeping hidden. If I were a squirrel, where would I hide? Stormstrike thought, tapping one of his claws on the ground in a thoughtful manner. Suddenly, a soft tapping noise interrupted his voice. Stormstrike's head shot up to get a better look at the tree. A flash of thick, orange and red fur caught his attention. "There!" Stormstrike whisper-shouted to Snowsong, using his tail to point to the small animal that was trying to break a nut by banging it against the tree trunk.
Snowsong gave her best friend an amused look. "I've been eating. Just not squirrels," She nudged her shoulder against his lightly. She lifted her head, taking int he scent wants more. It was delicious - It was squirrel. Squirrel was simply divine......Even more than divine. What was a better word than that? Amazing, tasty, delicious....Divine worked.

Snowsong let her ice blue gaze scan the area, her ears pricked up. Squirrellllllyyyy, come out come out wherever you are. She laid her ears back, opening her mouth to try and taste the air. Stormstrike's voice had her snapping her head back around to him, then back to where he was pointing. Her eyes brightened with excitement as she lowered herself down to stay hidden, keeping her tail just above the ground. "You wanna catch it or should I?" She whispered to the gray Tom, her eyes focused ont he squirrel.

When Angels Fall With Broken Wings
I Can't Give Up, I Can't Give In
When All Is Lost And Daylight Ends
I'll Carry You, And We Will Live
Forever...

Profile picture drawn by my lovely girlfriend, Stardust