Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ThunderClan

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
|`Ollie's Territory`|...
Last post by GalaxyDreams
Today 04:07 PM
✩Dreamspirit Finder✩
Last post by Starphobia
Today 03:56 PM
THC victims needed!...
by Poprock
Last post by Starphobia
Today 03:50 PM
a maple tree and a basil...
by ramen
Last post by Starphobia
Today 03:48 PM

Old April 23rd, 2019, 10:05 PM
Need Coffee? Ask Tawny!

Bump Policy: Bump me after 3 days please ^^
My Mood: Distracted

Default Re: ThunderClan Training Cave

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zath View Post
Thymepaw's gray ears swiveled as she tasted the air, looking for another mouse to stalk and hopefully kill.
There! She spotted it a little ways away, and she instinctively locked up, one paw lifted daintily off the ground.
Inch by inch, paw by paw, she crept up on the mouse, keeping as still and silent as she could.
She crouched, bones humming with excitement.
1,2,3!
She bunched her muscles and sprung, landing nearly on top of the mouse.It tried to escape, yet she stretched one splayed paw and slapped it down on top of the mouse, cutting off the tiny squeal with a quick bite.
"I-I did it, Tansyjaw! I did it.. pretty much how you showed me! Did I do well?" Thymepaw asked.
Thank you Starclan for this mouse! I'll give it to one of the kits!
Thymepaw loved spending time in the nursery. Since she wasn't that far from the elder kits, she got along with most of them perfectly. She wanted some of her own someday. When she was a warrior and had a mate.
Tansy'Jaw purred happily as she stood up and walked over the golden tabby softly spoke as she praised the young she."Yes I am very proud! Because of you there will be one more cat fed today...Very well done Thyme'Paw". She softly nudged the she in a playful manner before she picked up the mouse she had caught earlier and spoke."Come, we'll take these back to camp". She purred as her blue eyes gleamed.

"Just like how a flower needs sunshine to grow, you need love to grow"
CherrySmoke Finder | MorningCall finder
RP Tracker
Character bio's |Signature Pic
Old April 23rd, 2019, 10:34 PM
She/They

My Mood: Lurking
Default Re: ThunderClan Training Cave

Quote:
Originally Posted by TawnyNeedsACoffee View Post
Tansy'Jaw purred happily as she stood up and walked over the golden tabby softly spoke as she praised the young she."Yes I am very proud! Because of you there will be one more cat fed today...Very well done Thyme'Paw". She softly nudged the she in a playful manner before she picked up the mouse she had caught earlier and spoke."Come, we'll take these back to camp". She purred as her blue eyes gleamed.
"Okay! Thank you for showing me how!" Thymepaw chirped, picking up her mouse.
She chuckled happily as Tansyjaw nudged her shoulder.
I'm glad to have HER as my mentor! She's so nice and smart! Way better than me, but I guess that's the point. She teaches me and helps me get better!

(SO PURE. *to the clearing?*)
Old April 24th, 2019, 11:54 AM
#1 ragbros enjoyer

Bump Policy: if i ever actually post again
My Mood: Yeehaw

Default Re: ThunderClan Territory

Quote:
Tansy'Jaw laughed a little before grinning at him."Yes, it has been..". She then spoke softly."I'm glad your feeling better..". She smiled happily, she felt better seeing that Tiger'Slash had almost lost his sour attitude about the conversation earlier.
Tigerslash chuckled as well, his posture less tense and his eyes less guarded. He nodded at her reply. The earlier conversation had mostly left his mind, leaving him much less aggravated than he had been. "It's nice, being able to simply run through the territory," he added after a moment of silence.
Old April 24th, 2019, 05:18 PM
Need Coffee? Ask Tawny!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tyler_Joseph View Post
Tigerslash chuckled as well, his posture less tense and his eyes less guarded. He nodded at her reply. The earlier conversation had mostly left his mind, leaving him much less aggravated than he had been. "It's nice, being able to simply run through the territory," he added after a moment of silence.
Tansy'Jaw looked at Tiger'Slash for a moment before speaking in a small mumble but made sure she was loud enough for the Tom to hear."Mhm...It feels as if you have no worries at all...".Saying that she took a deep breath before speaking softly."When I'm out with my Apprentice it's easy to forget how lovely a nice stroll and a run is like...So, Thank you for coming today...".Her blue eyes gleamed happily as she wore a kind smile.

RP Tracker
Old April 24th, 2019, 05:27 PM
on an indefinite hiatus

My Mood: Psychedelic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hexict View Post
[ @RedHead ]
(sooo sorry that it took this long to make the post :c)

Trotting through the forest, the fluffy tom felt light. He didn't usually look this happy. But he couldn't help himself. Tempesthowl had went and visited Ashcloud the previous day, a journey that always left him content. Despite being in different clans, the warrior enjoying meeting up with the Riverclan molly. He was an extremely loyal warrior and would die for Thunderclan but this didn't prevent him for going to visit Ashcloud whenever they both got the chance. He reminded himself that they were doing nothing wrong and that it was just two friends visiting each other. It was fine to be friends with cats from other clans, just as long as it didn't form into anything more. And he wasn't going to let it. At least that's what he told himself.

Pushing through the plants, he wondered if Ashcloud was walking through her territory as well. What was Riverclan like? Before he could really think about it, the tom wrinkled his nose in disgust. He hated the feeling of mud in his toes and water splashing onto his pelt. Tempesthowl still could not understand why anyone would wish to live someplace like that. Just the thought of water was enough to keep him away, never mind the fact that they eat fish. He would chose squirrel over that any time. Would Ashcloud like squirrel? The tom couldn't help but wonder if the molly would enjoy Thunderclan prey.... Stop thinking about her! He snapped himself back to his clan. When he was with Ashcloud he could spend as much time thinking about her as he wished, but when he was within Thunderclan borders he would dedicate his time to being loyal to his clan.

With a glance around, the tom decided it was probably a good time to start hunting. He wanted to bring something back for the clan. There was still some guilt about meeting up with Ashcloud outside the territory. Not that he would admit this was the main reason for hunting at this moment, telling himself that it was for the clan above all else.

[im so bad at time management right now ooof]

Weaselflash wasn’t sure how to go about every day anymore. It was all the same. Wake up. Go on a patrol or two. Find something to eat. Avoid Brightpaw. Suffer through smalltalk. Do more patrols. Get spotted by Brightpaw and suffer through her overbearing crush on him. Go to sleep. Then rinse and repeat.
It was insufferable. And Weaselflash hated it.

Now he had decided to take a stroll through the woods to disrupt his never-changing schedule. He hated that it wasn’t changing. Constant actions and never changing plans bothered Weaselflash. He needed that change and disruption so things were interesting. So he stayed intrigued. When life wasn’t intriguing, well, it was just a waste.

The tomcat had already hunted earlier in the day, so when there was the telltale chitter of a bird nearby, he had no problem ignoring it. He didn’t come out here to hunt. He came out here to disrupt his life that had become monotone and boring. The only thing interesting and new that happened to him every day were his conversations with Brightpaw. Even though she was extremely annoying and kinda clingy, Weaselflash had to admit he enjoyed hearing her ramble about mindless nothings, because it was always something new each time.

Flicking his tail, the brown-and-cream tomcat caught the sudden sent of another tomcat nearby. Leaping over a log, not exactly trying to be quiet, he came face to face with... well... a familiar face. Although Weaselflash was darker colored and his fur was warmer tones, there was no denying that the white-and-gray Tempesthowl was his brother. Besides the stark difference in tints and shades, Weaselflash and Tempesthowl were very similar looking in face and structure.
Blue eyes impossibly wide, Weaselflash only managed to splurt our a few surprised words. “Tempesthowl... um... hi?”

Character Site
--
See the bottom of this page here for characters available to RP.
I respond to rps on Tuesdays, Friday mornings, and Sundays.
Old April 24th, 2019, 11:29 PM
#1 ragbros enjoyer

Quote:
Tansy'Jaw looked at Tiger'Slash for a moment before speaking in a small mumble but made sure she was loud enough for the Tom to hear."Mhm...It feels as if you have no worries at all...".Saying that she took a deep breath before speaking softly."When I'm out with my Apprentice it's easy to forget how lovely a nice stroll and a run is like...So, Thank you for coming today...".Her blue eyes gleamed happily as she wore a kind smile.
Tigerslash's breathing had by then returned to normal. The tom was rather fit, though it wasn't extraordinarily noticeable. "Yes, it does," he replied after a moment of consideration. It did set a carefree
atmosphere, rushing through the territory with the wind flying through his fur. "It was my pleasure. It's been a nice time," he replied. Something about she she-cat dimmed his usually hot-headed, independent nature just a bit, replacing it with a more calm and caring cat.
Old April 24th, 2019, 11:58 PM
Need Coffee? Ask Tawny!

Quote:
Tigerslash's breathing had by then returned to normal. The tom was rather fit, though it wasn't extraordinarily noticeable. "Yes, it does," he replied after a moment of consideration. It did set a carefree atmosphere, rushing through the territory with the wind flying through his fur. "It was my pleasure. It's been a nice time," he replied. Something about the she-cat dimmed his usually hot-headed, independent nature just a bit, replacing it with a more calm and caring cat.
Tansy'Jaw just looked at him with interest before she smiled with a small laugh."It has...I enjoyed my self very much". Her blue eyes gazed at him as she let the Sun warm up her golden tabby pelt. She found it surprising to see him talk so nicely to her, from what her friend had told her Tiger'Slash was quite hot-headed.'Does that mean he considers me a friend?'.She asked herself this in her thoughts.

RP Tracker

Last edited by TawnyNeedsACoffee; April 25th, 2019 at 12:00 AM.
Old April 25th, 2019, 03:35 PM
#1 ragbros enjoyer

Quote:
Tansy'Jaw just looked at him with interest before she smiled with a small laugh."It has...I enjoyed my self very much". Her blue eyes gazed at him as she let the Sun warm up her golden tabby pelt. She found it surprising to see him talk so nicely to her, from what her friend had told her Tiger'Slash was quite hot-headed.'Does that mean he considers me a friend?'.She asked herself this in her thoughts.
Tigerslash nodded, his eyes somewhat relaxed as he examined the forest. Warm sunlight streamed through the trees in patches, a contrast to the shade of the leaves. He enjoyed it. It was a comfortable warmth, contrast to the bitter cold of Leafbare. If he did have to choose, he would've taken this any time. He found himself enjoying the she-cats company. "Y'know, it might seem strange, but you're one of the only cats I can spend this much time around without growing irritated," he added after a moment. "Most of the cats I've met don't seem to mix well with me," he chuckled slightly.
Old April 25th, 2019, 04:54 PM
Need Coffee? Ask Tawny!

Quote:
Tigerslash nodded, his eyes somewhat relaxed as he examined the forest. Warm sunlight streamed through the trees in patches, a contrast to the shade of the leaves. He enjoyed it. It was a comfortable warmth, contrast to the bitter cold of Leafbare. If he did have to choose, he would've taken this any time. He found himself enjoying the she-cats company. "Y'know, it might seem strange, but you're one of the only cats I can spend this much time around without growing irritated," he added after a moment. "Most of the cats I've met don't seem to mix well with me," he chuckled slightly.
Tansy'Jaw felt a tiny flutter in her chest at his statement but she tried to ignore the feeling as she spoke softly."Really?...Well, For me your one of the only cats I'm able to talk freely to".She looked at her paws before looking up at him, she smiled softly."I think that your a kindhearted Tom Tiger'Slash despite what most others say".She laughed softly as her golden tabby features were caressed with sunlight.

RP Tracker
Old April 25th, 2019, 09:20 PM
#1 ragbros enjoyer

Quote:
Tansy'Jaw felt a tiny flutter in her chest at his statement but she tried to ignore the feeling as she spoke softly."Really?...Well, For me your one of the only cats I'm able to talk freely to".She looked at her paws before looking up at him, she smiled softly."I think that your a kindhearted Tom Tiger'Slash despite what most others say".She laughed softly as her golden tabby features were caressed with sunlight.
Tigerslash nodded his head slightly as she looked over at him and began to speak softly. He smiled as she replied. It felt nice to be a cat she was able to talk to. "I'm glad I'm someone you can talk to, when you need," he added after she was finished. One cat was better than no cat, he assumed. He felt his eartips warm slightly as she called him kind-hearted, a strange sensation in his chest as he nodded. She laughed softly and he found himself letting out a small, quiet huff of something between amusement and a strange, light emotion he rarely felt.