Today 12:09 PM
Closed Thread

Old February 25th, 2024, 01:05 PM
chasing away dreams

Bump Policy: ✩ once a week/48 hours for anything time sensitive
My Mood: Blah

Default Re: ⚡Malcontent⚡

Springpaw
long-furred, oriental-shaped, gray-and-orange calico molly with blue eyes; torn right ear
purrks: herbal knowledge - tier 2 | the collector | mind reader | skip the steps[all perm. active; sts for battle training]

Irritation surged its way through Springpaw’s body from the lack of a response that she bore from the other molly. She needed her to focus right now more than ever. Without her countability, Drizzlecloud may as well be better off dead than not. Springpaw could feel her mind starting to swirl, each part of her desperately thinking of another idea. If Flutterminnow wasn’t going to cooperate with her or be responsive, then Springpaw needed to do this her way whether she liked it or not. Her stomach quenched itself tightly in its grasp, feeling entirely morbid about the whole scenario that was occurring within the safety of the reeds. The sounds of guttural warcries seemed to have died down, much to her dumbfounded luck. Had the raid finally ended? Her curiosity seemed short-lived as she overheard the loud call of Bumblestar calling for ThunderClan to fall back, remarking on their victory over this harsh battle. The medic felt her stomach clench against her leader’s call, the blood of both her mentor’s and Flutterminnow’s feeling like it was seeping into her skin and staining her paws. If she didn’t get herself out of there soon, she may as well feel herself growing sicker and sicker by the overwhelming stench itself.

She needed to get a move on. Everyone needed to get a move on. She wasn’t sure if there were any unconscious cats out there in the bloodied clearing that needed to be dragged back to camp, but that wasn’t the issue. Right now, she needed to try to get any cats to listen to her and help her bring back anyone to the safety of ThunderClan camp. A quiet grunt surpassed her lips as she grasped her teeth against her mentor’s scruff again, careful about breaking any skin as she used her strength to lift the molly over atop of her shoulders, using all the strength within her grasp that she could muster so she could take her unconscious mentor back to ThunderClan and keep working at her. “Flutterminnow… I need… you to… go out there… and grab… Drizzlecloud’s… pouch of… herbs… I’m not… sure if… she has… any left… but I… am going to… be needing it… for when… I get… back to… camp so… I can… work on… getting Drizzlecloud… back to… a stable state.” The medic made sure to keep her eyes peeled on the molly just for a clear moment, in hopes of getting her words through the molly’s head before she did anything else.

With that said, Springpaw carefully bent down and scooped up her bundle of herbs that she had laid next to her, feeling her jaws already stiff by the consistent usage of her hold onto anything that she had needed. There wasn’t any way that she was going to be able to go back to ThunderClan camp alone without some sort of company from the remaining warriors back at RiverClan camp. Her side is still burning from the deeply embedded gashes from that good-for-nothing happy water dweller. She’d fix herself later, now? She needed to get her mentor back home safe and sound. “D... Drizzlenight! Sparrowpelt! I… need you both… over here… to help… me take… Drizzlecloud… back to… camp!” Her vocal cords began to ache and scream angrily at her for her consistent usage of her vocal cords, but she tried her absolute best to pull through the internal agony. She needed to focus on what was occurring at the moment instead of the past.

@Omari @SuspiciousMindz @Cherry~ @Spookez. [gonna be posting in the raid healing thread next after this!]

┏━━━━━━━━━━ ❈ ━━━━━━━━━━┓
Springlight is one of ThunderClan’s current medicine cats.
She has a semi-closed den policy.
Feel free to DM or VM me if you have any questions or concerns!

Please know that my character's personal thoughts and opinions do not reflect my own.
I am simply playing as their character.

My writing often depends on my motivation and therefore due to having autism, I struggle with maintaining focus for writing.
I hope that's understandable.

ThunderClan HealingThunderClan Medicine DenCharacter Biographies

┗━━━━━━━━━━ ❈ ━━━━━━━━━━┛

worm wiggled his way in owo
ghostie is haunting this sig!
surprise! it's velli, several months late. shocker

Last edited by iliri; February 25th, 2024 at 01:07 PM.
Old February 25th, 2024, 01:07 PM
im back i swear it

Bump Policy: 2 Days
My Mood: Thinking

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheLostAmongTheStars View Post

Honeystep
Kind ❀ Sweet ❀ Patient ❀ She/Her
“Sweetness can be found anywhere, you just need to look hard enough.”

It seemed like the cowards were running away without even have the courage to face the fact that they were being horrid little monsters just because they wanted others to suffer. Honeystep tried to keep herself calm through this, she hoped that Bumblestar and Spiderthroat would realize the horrid deed they did this day and be unable to sleep for the rest of their days. Having to do everything that they could do to make up for their crimes here today. No matter what they did would be good enough. Not in Honeystep's eyes. Anything that her clan did here today was in self defense and she didn't care. This was what one got for coming in the killing on in their own home.

She needed to focus on Springpaw. This is what mattered right now. She used herself to help prop up Springpaw as she walked her to the medicine cat den. She didn't like how bad she looked and a worry rotted her deep down inside. Honeystep was so scared of losing Springpaw right now, to cats who were not trained as actual medicine cats. If she lost Springpaw to that.... Maybe sweetness couldn't be found in every cat. Definitely not Bumblestar, bumblebees didn't make honey after all. Not enough to cover her horrid soul..

Springpaw
She/Her ▵ Beefed up [tier 2](active), Lyrebird's Lullaby(active), Shadow fiend
❀•°❀°•❀
‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿

Her whole face hurt well it was more like one side of it but why did it feel like it was all over? Wasn't there something she could do right now to make it go away, it hurt. She couldn't even open her eye to see if she still had vision in it, that seemed like a bad idea. A Grunting groan escaped her maw as she brought a paw up and pressed against the source of her pain. That only made it worse so she was quick to take her paw away, that just made things worse. "'ake it go away" she grunted as she let herself get lead away. Springpaw had avoided the move Beanfloat made to scruff her, one she was too big for them to do that, and two she felt it would make her pain worse. For now, she used Honeystep as a means to walk and try to ignore the amount of pain she was in at the moment.

@Beanz [for the Beanfloat mention ]
══ ❀•°❀°•❀ ══

Feel free to hit me up if you want to rp with me
Springburst/ Sunpaw / Wispypaw

Old February 25th, 2024, 01:12 PM
error in the code

Bump Policy: 12-24 hours
My Mood: Fine

*my characters (Cherrypaw(TC) and Bluefang(RC)) leave*

help choose my new cat's clan

◺--------------◿
Old February 25th, 2024, 01:12 PM

Bump Policy: 72 hours
My Mood: Chatty

| Mistypaw |
She/her | RiverClan | 36 moons

Turns out the Thunderrats were leaving. Misty shot every last one of them a glare as they exited RiverClan's camp, then turned her attention to Birdsnow who was beginning to announce some stuff. Her ears pricked and she noted everything the leader said. Oh, so she would head out to collect herbs with some others! That sounded good to her. She briskly padded over to Nightspark, Adderpaw and Sweetsong. "Let's get going then, we don't have any time to waste," she mewed clearly. No time for hesitation, they needed to get out of camp and collect the herbs before any more cats died.

| @Red Dawn @TheLostAmongTheStars @Tiabirb |
| We should probably have this be done in a day or two and do it faster than a normal patrol ^^ |

Mistyshard is RiverClan’s current Medicine Cat. She has a semi-closed den policy. If you have any questions or concerns, feel free to VM or DM me!

RiverClan Healing || Medicine Cat Den

Last edited by starry; February 25th, 2024 at 01:20 PM.
Old February 25th, 2024, 01:33 PM
KITTIES!

My Mood: Inspired

Sweetsong
34 Moons
She/Her
Herbal Knowledge T1; Flock Together T1
-----------------

The fighting had ended, and Sweetsong peered precariously from the medicine den, her green eyes wide and worried. Mistypaw called her over, and she hesitated, eyeing the cats still laying unmoving and weakened. Oh how they did need herbs so much...
She padded over to Mistypaw, mewing, "We need cobweb and horsetail most of all. A lot of wounds need dressing and infections will run rampantly without proper treatment." She paused, thinking hard, and then added, "Poppy seeds too. We're very low on those...a lot of cats will need them for pain and to help sleep."

Sweetsong glanced at Mistypaw, looking embarrassed, "I-I hope that helps..."

| @Red Dawn @TheLostAmongTheStars @starry |
Old February 25th, 2024, 01:43 PM
Aphrodite

Bump Policy: Feel Free To Bump Me!
My Mood: Yeehaw

DilverStorm Let Out A Hiss, Leaping Away From His Target, And Towards Camp Entrance. @TheRadioDemon
Purrks: Lyebird's Lullaby On Silverpaw [ACTIVE]
GarlicFrog Is GarlicClans Oldest Cat. She Bites.

TheRadioDemon Is Holding Rotthroat Back While Patting Bearskull. blxze Is Patting Silverpaw. *Lunastar* Is Patting Them All
Old February 25th, 2024, 02:01 PM
Adderpaw my darling

Bump Policy: Whenever always
My Mood: Spooky

Adderpaw
Determined ⋆ Loyal ⋆ Lawful Good ⋆ She/Her ⋆ Beefed Up T3
“One day I’ll be the greatest warrior of all the clans!”
@poppy.

Adderpaw's ears twitched when she heard Birdsnow call out to the clan. She walked over to the sound as she finally closed her jaws. She hated the metallic taste of the blood in her mouth. She wasn't getting everything in full picture. Words were being strung around but the whole picture was blurry. All her mind could understand at the moment was that Birdsnow wanted her to go out and get some herbs? Her mind was foggy and focused on only two things. How she had become a murderer and that there was one thing she wanted now in this moment.

"Warrior. Now." Adderpaw said in a monotone voice. Her mind demanded what was rightfully hers, her vocal cords could not put any passion into it. She then flicked her ear when it picked up how weird she was speaking, the world became a little clearer. "I become a warrior and herbs." She said somewhat clarifying herself.
Old February 25th, 2024, 04:07 PM
HIT EM W THE B B B BEAM!!

Bump Policy: Idrc anytime

Flutterminnow
@eris @Omari

Standing there frozen was the best thing Flutterminnow could do right now. Because the only other option she had was run away, and that would be even worse than doing nothing.

The loud booming voice of Birdsnow and Bumblestar snapped her out her little trance. Wow, those cats really know how to yell. Besides that, were was Larkstar? You know what, that's a question to be answered another day.

Springpaw told her to go find some pouch of herbs. What did that look like? Well, she'll find it sure enough.

After looking a bit around the battle field, she found 'Drizzlecloud's pouch of herbs' It was pretty light, but she didn't bother to look through the herbs or count how many was left. What was important was getting this back to Springpaw.

Heading back to Springpaw, she quickly showed Springpaw that she was carrying the herbs and waited for further instructions.

(This was so rushed and lazy sorry spspsppspsp)

Blizzardpaw
Lyrebird's Lullaby, Agatha Kitty. Silver tongue.
20/100

Blizzardpaw quickly padded out the Nursery. Her injuries she collected were already starting to heal. What lifted her spirits was that Riverclan drove Thunderclan off. "Yay! We did it!" She beamed of happiness at the sight of the fleeing Thunderclanners. Well, that was until she saw what bad shape her fellow clanmates were in too. What was worse was that Riverclan didn't have a well trained medicine cats, or any really! Who was gonna help all these injured cats? The Warrior's den was all smashed too...Well, better try to lend a helping hand.

The young apprentice went around collecting sticks and other stuff you could use to repair a den. She didn't help at all during the battle, but she wanted to help Riverclan somehow! It would be selfish of her not to.

She created a pile nearby the Warriors den where she placed all the sticks. She was also grouping together stray materials that fell from the Warrior's den.

+4 sticks +2 moss.

݁₊ ⊹ . ݁˖ . ݁|I do not support/share my character's Actions/emotions unless said otherwise.|. ݁₊ ⊹ . ݁˖ . ݁

Last edited by Spookez.; February 25th, 2024 at 04:21 PM.
Old February 25th, 2024, 04:42 PM
Just A Fossil

Bump Policy: 3 days

[Sparrowpelt]
ThunderClan Warrior
Beefed Up T3 | Just A Scratch

This whole battle was an annoyance. The RiverClanner he faced off with was an annoyance. Sparrowpelt wasn't the type, but he sure hoped that warrior had went off and died in a bush.

His ears twitched in the direction of Springpaw. His golden gaze darted towards the apprentice, but they happened to focus on the body laying before her. He thought Drizzlecloud had gotten away.

No. . . nonono

His large paws pounded across the ground, barreling through anyone who could've gotten in the way. He didn't care. Sparrowpelt slid to a halt besides Drizzlecloud, his gaze analyzing her body and noting every wound he could see. His gaze shot upwards at Springpaw. They were daggers, but they didn't hold an anger towards the apprentice. He knew who had done this.

Sparrowpelt awaited instructions. Usually, he was level-headed and could think for himself, but Drizzlecloud's condition clouded his brain.

@Cherry~ @eris @Omari

[Characters]

I'M A TOTAL TRASH MAMMAL

Last edited by SuspiciousMindz; February 25th, 2024 at 04:42 PM.
Old February 25th, 2024, 07:12 PM
ATEEZ Seonghwa is FOINE

Status: I speak English, Thai, German, Korean and some others
Bump Policy: Anytime <3
My Mood: In Love

Brightnight gave a small nod to her leader. "Hawksun and Summerpaw are already there, Foxmoon is dead." She reported to her leader, her eyes shining with grief for her lost brother. "Would you like me to help with anything?"
@poppy

lio lurked here
hope dropped a bundle of chocolates here

@/Beanz@/mars@/Merp Machine@/CrimsionOaks@/WCUEhoneyfur

I love Seonghwa to Mars and back. I love his smile, his laugh, his amazing genderless, sleek style. I love everything about this man and nobody can change my mind. Park Seonghwa my joy I love you <3
Closed Thread