Larkswoop Relations Finder
by paris
Last post by chickadee
Today 03:34 PM

Old July 12th, 2017, 09:11 PM
༺Hᴇʏ ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ༻

My Mood: Angelic

Default Re: The so called taming

*lays on floor* my ass is t damn lazy to make a form... You know who I'm using)

✧What if I never see myself ever be anything more
Than what I've already become?✧
Old July 12th, 2017, 09:11 PM
:) I'm Everything :(

My Mood: In Love
Cool Re: The so called taming

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sasukewolf (madness) View Post
Taming... for years it's been seen as a sport to capture and tame the most monstrous and demonic of beasts. But they never told you the truth behind it saying that you must gain its trust though pets and love. ..... that's a lie. No they tame though fear, pain and pure suffering which gets you thinking who's the real monster here. You and many others are here to end this madness sent to the most famous taming facility in this very nation. Inside information has said they also use the most painful of methods to tame but so many die before they can even have a chance to see the outside world. Will you help these beasts? Or tame them though better ways? Or just become a monster like they?
Three beasts have been sent there and if three of you can tame these beasts though more friendly and painless ways than you'll be gifted and give up a higher command over this hell. Just help us help them. But beware they was extremely dangerous each beast are and especially in this hell they'll feel extremely scared and stressed just by seeing you so be careful and watch their body movements to learn more about them. Some have powers and other abilities which will probably give you a deeper understanding of them just come out alive and sane.... they've already suffered enough.

Forum for beasts
Name
Nickname
Abilities or powers
How long have you been here?
How did they capture you?
Other
Questions

Forum for tamers
Name
Skills
Weaknesses
Are you bad or good?
How long have you been here
Who are you hoping to tame
Love interest
Other
Questions

My beasts aka the 3
Sasuke
Human form: http://68.media.tumblr.com/3ca883509...9bqo1_1280.png
Beast form: http://dibujando.net/files/fs/p/i/20...ound_49063.png
He can control shadows and nightmares, and can also create illusions if you look at him in the eyes.

Winter
Human form: https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CKIhw-MUEAA2BwW?format=png
Beast form: http://orig14.deviantart.net/08c1/f/...ne-d7yk7j3.jpg
He can control ice and snow

Naruto
Human form: https://smileholic20.files.wordpress...pg?w=600&h=848
Beast form: http://img08.deviantart.net/8adb/i/2...ay-d8wrezw.png
He controls fire
Forum for beasts
Name: Breeze
Nickname: Wind, Breezy.
Looks: Beast form / Human form
Abilities or powers: Can bend air and snow by either moving paws or running.
How long have you been here?: 5 months
How did they capture you?: By using tranquilizer darts.
Dislikes: Tamers, blood, pain death, humans of any sort.
Other: She's windborn. I don't know what that means don't ask.
Questions: Noneee!
~★☆★☆★☆~ Flowerjoy ~ “May StarClan Light Your Path~” “Spottedleaf, show me the way!”~ #BelieveInStarClan! #FOX-DUNG!XD Be all you can be and fight like a warrior!~ "Stars are the ones above, watching all of us."~Spoken by Flowerjoy and Moonkit. On Dragon Cave i'm Prismfights. 70% of the world thinks Warrior Cats is stupid. 25% say who cares. I am part of that 5% that would take a hardcover Warriors book and slap the other people saying, "StarClan is out for revenge!”

Last edited by Flowerjoy Is Everything; July 12th, 2017 at 09:36 PM.
Old July 12th, 2017, 09:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skye View Post

Name:
Peter Evlain
Looks: Peter <3
Skills: Being gentle and quiet. He has a soft touch and kind eyes, and therefore he never intends to hurt, Only heal and save.
Weaknesses: Seeing others in pain, darkness, and being alone
Are you bad or good?: Good :3
How long have you been here: A few years, specifically 5, so he knows the beasts pretty well~
Who are you hoping to tame: Sasuke! <3
Love interest: Open!
Other: Nope
Questions: Nada

Name: Fox - Rest Unknown -
Nickname: Vulpix
Looks: Human Form | Beast Form
Abilities or powers: Manipulate/breathe fire
How long have you been here?: 10 years
How did they capture you?: With some tranquilizer darts and a simple potato sack
Dislikes: Whips, chains, pain in any way

Name: Ross
Nickname: The Big Bad Wolf
Looks: Human Form | Beast Form
Abilities or powers: He can manipulate stars and cosmic stuff >.<
How long have you been here?: A few days, and he's still quite angry
How did they capture you?: It took them a very long time, but with a metal cage, some dogs, and a few strong tranquilizer darts
Likes: Pets on the head/scratches behind the ear, love and kindness, sweet foods, and stars
Dislikes: Pain, sour foods, and fire

Sage is going to be taming Amelia, Lumina, Fox, Ross AND Naruto.
Old July 12th, 2017, 09:24 PM
I’m full of it

Bump Policy: Every 2 days!
My Mood: Sleepy

Ill sit here bro

Go here for general finder or here for kit finder

|| Rabbit || Singepaw || Goosecurl ||

“Avoiding unhappiness is not the road to happiness.”
François Lelord

Old July 12th, 2017, 09:57 PM
bruh head

Drift clicked his beak softly as he turned around, watching the humans with disapproval. He should be back home, in the mountains. Not here, where he could barley even stretch his wings. He turned, his ears perking as he heard roaring, though he couldn't really see the commotion well. And that made him think. Maybe, just maybe, he could be able to annoy one of the "tamers" so much, that they would just let him free... Part of the weird cat-owl creature knew that it was really just a hopeful thought, but he didn't really care. Standing up, he flared his wings the best he could in the relatively small space, and started screeching, his wings flapping slightly.
Old July 12th, 2017, 10:09 PM

My Mood: Adorable

Peter watched the men from the sides, his eyes narrowing. "Hey." He said softly under his breath, walking straight towards Sasuke and looking down at him. He shot a few glares at the men bringing Sasuke down, his arms crossed over his chest. "I'll take care of him for today. Take him to his cell." He ordered. "Don't try anything with him, either. He's dangerous." Peter stated, taking a step back and continuing to watch the men with Sasuke.

Ross was angrily pacing inside of his containment cell, growling and scratching his claws against the ground. Lashing his tail, Ross roared loudly in anger, rearing up and pounding the glass with his front paws. The glass simply shook and vibrated, not a single crack breaking it's surface. Snarling, Ross landed back down on all-fours, continuing to pace the room.

Fox was curled up in the corner of his cell, his eyes closed as his tails twitched every so often. He was currently asleep.
Old July 12th, 2017, 10:10 PM
;0

My Mood: Sneaky

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aleka View Post
Drift clicked his beak softly as he turned around, watching the humans with disapproval. He should be back home, in the mountains. Not here, where he could barley even stretch his wings. He turned, his ears perking as he heard roaring, though he couldn't really see the commotion well. And that made him think. Maybe, just maybe, he could be able to annoy one of the "tamers" so much, that they would just let him free... Part of the weird cat-owl creature knew that it was really just a hopeful thought, but he didn't really care. Standing up, he flared his wings the best he could in the relatively small space, and started screeching, his wings flapping slightly.
Collin approached Drift with narrowed eyes. "What do you think you're doing?" he said coldly, eyes intense with contempt. The tamer had his pistol in its holster, ready to threaten him if he didn't stand down. The screech made his ears ring painfully, although he tried to conceal it with another layer of sheer hatred.
Old July 12th, 2017, 10:18 PM
I'm sorry if I forget

My Mood: Cool

Willow paced in her cell, shaking nervously. She hated being in the cell, she just wanted to be free. But, we all know that isn't possible here. She growled at herself for getting her into this mess. "Why couldn't I vanish quicker?" She yelled.
Episode zero is being made
so have this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gqARPSBdvvc
Old July 12th, 2017, 10:31 PM
bruh head

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soddenfur View Post

Collin approached Drift with narrowed eyes. "What do you think you're doing?" he said coldly, eyes intense with contempt. The tamer had his pistol in its holster, ready to threaten him if he didn't stand down. The screech made his ears ring painfully, although he tried to conceal it with another layer of sheer hatred.
He slightly paused for a moment when he saw the trainer approach him. He had been here for so long, that he had learned to understand most of what they would say. It really was a pain that he couldn't reply back. He glared at him with his golden and unblinking age. He opened his black bean again, about to screech another time, when he noticed his wings were trembling slightly. Clicking his beak shut, he stilled them, his tail lashing behind him as he screeched again, a bit noticeably softer. Drift didn't care if the person had a pistol drawn. Maybe he would shoot him. Maybe even kill him. That was always better than having to deal with this place.
Old July 13th, 2017, 12:11 AM
;0

My Mood: Sneaky

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aleka View Post
He slightly paused for a moment when he saw the trainer approach him. He had been here for so long, that he had learned to understand most of what they would say. It really was a pain that he couldn't reply back. He glared at him with his golden and unblinking age. He opened his black bean again, about to screech another time, when he noticed his wings were trembling slightly. Clicking his beak shut, he stilled them, his tail lashing behind him as he screeched again, a bit noticeably softer. Drift didn't care if the person had a pistol drawn. Maybe he would shoot him. Maybe even kill him. That was always better than having to deal with this place.
"What? I bet you don't even understand me, huh?" Collin sneered, tapping on the bars with his gun, "You're not completely brain-dead, I can see that. Doesn't matter. You're all the same and you're all equally expendable." His tone grew more flat at he continued speaking, hinting at more grave peril than what was already laid out in front of all of the captives.