Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > OOC > Character Resources > Plot Resources

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Rabbits belong in warrens,...
by Rani
Last post by Dolomedes
Today 04:43 PM
answering the call...
by taillow
Last post by lark.
Today 04:42 PM
Character Bio's
by Quacky
Last post by Quacky
Today 04:42 PM
Your royal highness...
by Dakotaa
Last post by Dakotaa
Today 04:39 PM
Now THIS is Paradise!
Last post by Quacky
Today 04:34 PM

Old November 13th, 2016, 02:53 PM
all that i’ll ever need

Default ThunderClan and WindClan Traveler Finder

Howdy, everyone.

As mentioned in the Evil Era Announcement, two characters will be needed to flee in the direction SkyClan and eventually meet them, and recruit the clan to help overthrow the evil leaders. The exact duration of time from the two travelers fleeing the fire and reaching SkyClan is around two weeks real time. The travelers will reach SkyClan near the end of the second week and SkyClan arrives at the beginning of the third week. One traveler will be from ThunderClan and the other will be from WindClan. The plot is to be 18 moons roleplay time because the two travelers get lost along the way to SkyClan, due to not knowing about the clan. Upon reaching SkyClan, the two travelers will attempt to convince Lemonstar to help defeat the evil leaders. SkyClan agrees and they depart to help the clans.

If you'd like a chance to participate as a traveler, please fill out this form:

Name:
Activity level (1-10):
Latest roleplay post:

Any rank is allowed to apply, but preference will be given to warriors.

Staff will inform the selected individuals of the appropriate time for them to arrive at SkyClan.

Application acceptance ends on November 17th at 7:30 PM EST.

Interested in applying for a different role?
Check out Halestorm's Coalition!

Last edited by BEAR.; November 13th, 2016 at 06:58 PM.
Old November 13th, 2016, 07:32 PM
help i'm lost

My Mood: Queenly

Default Re: ThunderClan and WindClan Traveler Finder

Name: Flashbriar
Clan: WindClan
Personality: Flashbriar used to be a cat that hated staying in one place, refusing to remain in one place for long- and that trait still remains buried within, but at a minor level. Her adventurous streak always strives to come out, but she denies it for the good of the clan. Flashbriar is a calm and calculating cat who thinks ahead before acting, and observes everything intently. She is very indifferent to most of what goes on, having been through many events that have simply left her feeling more empty than full. However, if she sets her mind to something she will fight for it and work as hard as she can, though the process to get there is a struggle. Flashbriar is stubborn, filled with determination to fight against something she doesn't want, or to fight to achieve something that seems far away.
Activity level (1-10): 5-8 (5 because my posts are lacking rn but 8 because i'm on almost all the time)
Latest roleplay post: Nodding as he shook his head to share he had no plans, she was silent as she thought of what they could do together. She didn't have plans either, so it seemed only suitable for them to be able to do something together. "Well, maybe we can do something together." This was a suggestion, but it came out more as a statement. She cast a gaze towards him with a warm smile before she looked about the clearing, trying to think of something they could do. "We can hang out around camp or go out into the territory.... Or, uh... Do you have any ideas? I'm running low." Her eyes went back towards the tom beside her and she gave him a beautiful, bright smile. It would be a lie if she stated her displeasure with being around him. He was different and made her curious, but she didn't ask as many questions, as she caught on early on that he didn't talk much. However, the she-cat believed that eventually he would talk, fluently and plenty with her, and maybe others in time. It was a belief she would hold on to and give him the patience needed until he could talk.
Old November 13th, 2016, 07:49 PM
questionmark

My Mood: Kingly

Name: Wildpath
Personality:
Activity Level (1-10): 8-10 (I'm on at least once a day)
Latest roleplay post: Apurva tilted her head, listening intently. "Kind of.... It does tend to get lonely, but sometimes, that isn't a bad thing, to be alone." She replied, wondering where she'd be now if she'd stayed with her brother. Dead probably. she thought sarcastically. Clans seemed a far better thing than she'd been told. There was no one who cared for anyone as far as she'd previously thought, but then, she still had much to learn. Some cats weren't bad. "Clans seem far better than I'd been told." She sighed. "They sound interesting." She thought that if all cats . Were anything like Timberpaw, then Clans must be great. "So, everybody takes care of everyone?" She asked curiously, crouching down and wrapping her tail over her paws. She hadn't been able to rest in a long time, and it felt good to settle down, just talking, not having to worry about things, like being killed, starving, or fighting off some thing or other. She wondered how Clans actually worked. What kept them from just falling apart. Apurva sighed, making sure he couldn't hear it. Maybe...maybe one day I could join the Clans, if I see that they are as good as Timberpaw makes them sound. Excitement filled her, maybe at last she might've found a place she belonged. Maybe I don't have to be alone again! she could barely contain her excitement at the very thought. She'd searched so long, but she'd always been rejected. She flicked her ears in surprise. "Well, there was this one time I fell in a bog and my half brother, Blade had to drag me out." She said, remembering that time as clear as yesterday. That'd been before Blade had been mean, and then he'd lost his confidence. She wasn't even sure he was alive anymore. "It took ages. I smelled like bog for half a moon later." She laughed. "Bog water tastes horrible, but it was still water, see, there was a draught, and that was the only water we'd found." She continued, stopping to lick her chest fur, embarrassed. "I fell in it twice after that." She added quietly. "So, have you had any adventures?" She asked, curious to hear any he had. She shifted, flattening her ears as a sharp wind rustled the leaves and made the trees sway as if they might fall over at any moment. She shuddered, even though she knew they wouldn't fall. They'd stood here for more seasons than any cat could count most likely, so why would they fall now of all times.
Old November 13th, 2016, 08:56 PM
We are the universe || bear is my favorite

Status: And the universe said, everything you need is within you.
Bump Policy: Every 2 days o/
My Mood: Adorable

Name: Bluejay
Clan: Thunderclan
Personality:
Activity level: 8
Latest roleplay post: {this RP is me and robin-chan if you want a roleplay example involving bluejay pm me please}
Swallowstorm felt a pain in his heart once he heard his mate speak those words aloud, the silver warrior looked back at ripplewisker as he began to pad away, once the dark furred tom was out of sight the silver tom he looked down at the pups and gave a sad smile "maybe..." he trailed off as he crouched down and licked the top of a pups head and began to purr as two fox pups began to cuddle with the tom "I...don't want to leave them." He said to himself as he wrapped his tail protectively around the three pups 'what do i do?' He asked himself as he looked sadly in the direction that his mate walked out,

"As long as I exist, you will always be loved."
Spiderthroat is the Deputy of ThunderClan
|| Site ||
The waves that crashed upon
The rocks that you were trying to walk along

And in my head I heard them play a song
For you and me

Let's get lost at sea
Where they will never find us

Got stars at night to guide us
Old November 13th, 2016, 09:07 PM
og plant mom

My Mood: Yeehaw

Name: Sagewhisker
Personality: Sagewisker is a very loyal cat. She would die to protect her clan, and would have to be persuaded to retreat, unless ordered by her leader. Sagewhisker is also stubborn and sarcastic. She doesn't like to be bothered and gets grumpy when she is. Sagewhisker also has a soft side. She can be very kind when talking to cats younger than herself. Sagewhisker is always on the move. She has 'clan-jumped' atleast two times. She likes to kerp her options open, she is never looking to have roots somewhere. The she-cat doesn't particulary know how to be charming and romantic, nor can she tell when other cats try to be. She often ignores obvious signs and continues on with her life. Sagewhiske is a drop-it-like-it's-hot kind of cat. She can drop a relationship or conversation in a snap. She doesn't like long conversations and is often very blunt. If Sagewhisker sets her mind on something, she often takes extreme precaution when trying to acheive it. She is not that easy to convice and won't give up on certain tasks.
Activity Level: 8/10
Last Roleplay Post: I think it's in Snowpaw's Tunnels[Private].

|| character site || rowan follows in blazing's footsteps ||
Old November 13th, 2016, 11:30 PM
it be like that sometimes

My Mood: Unpredictable

Name: Lilypelt [Web Page]
Personality: Lilypelt is one of those really, really shy cats. Lilypelt is quiet, reserved and what you could call an outsider. Lilypelt finds it hard to get herself heard. Lilypelt is nearly silent I guess you could say, hardly speaking at all each day. Each day with her you will just hear silence. Because of her shyness she is scared of talking to others and finds others will normally ignore her. Except she does talk a little more when she is just alone with some other cat. But she completely shys away when there is more then one cat. When she talks, a lot of the times things will come out as a whisper as first. Inside Lilypelt really wishes that she could be included in more things and is making it her goal to overcome her shyness and become more louder and be heard more often. Because of her shyness she also finds herself friendless and lonely. This makes her feel miserable. Lilypelt just needs someone who can bring her out of her shell. Lucky for her she has now met Pricklewhisker and has finally found herself a friend who she can always talk to. Lilypelt is a kind and compassionate cat, all she needs is someone to show her kindness to. She is helpful and always encouraging. Lilypelt doesn't give up. She will always keep trying, not matter how hard she must try to do whatever she wishes. Lilypelt encourages others to do the same. Don't give up, keep trying. Lilypelt may not be seen as a super strong cat who can at least stand up to bullies. But what she can do is not give up. She is hard to anger, seeing she feels there is no reason for her to be angry. If anyone bullies her she will just take it in and let them bully her. She won't stop them. Once before, when someone was bullying her, she tried to be angry and fight back. Unfortunately, tears and fear took over her and she let them. Lilypelt really wants to show her kindness to someone, but no one gives her a chance.
Activity Level (1-10): 8-9/10
Latest Roleplay Post: This should be my lastest post. [Taken from DS Clearing]
Tundra's amberish and greenish coloured hues concentrated hard on the dusty ground in front of her. Feeling a gaze, once again, upon her. Frozen and not daring to look up, terrified of the fact she might catch Hannibal observing her. She had always thought that when Hannibal observed cats it looked as if they would be a worthy piece of prey for him to kill. She gulped at the thought and kept her gaze on the ground. It was liked she was trying to dig a hole into the ground with her eyes. Tundra's concentration was snapped as she heard a low rumble from her belly. Her ears flattened and she felt a wave of embarrassment wash over her. She lifted her eyes slightly, just enough so that she could at least look around, and not at the ground. Her eyes scanned the clearing. No one was near her, hopefully no one had heard her belly make that embarrassing noise. She hated being embarrassed. The attention would all be on her and cats laughed at her, not with her. Tundra thought for a moment. She realised she was fussing about being embarrassed over a rumble in her belly. It's not anyone would care. Would they? Everyone's belly would rumble at some point in their life. Tundra sighed and shook her head slightly and slowly. Remembering her rumbling belly she gulped. She didn't exactly want to walk up to the fresh kill pile. Afterall, what if a cat talked to her? She would probably stuff up and say something awkward....just like she always did. Oh come on Tundra! It's just walking to the prey pile and picking up a piece of prey! How hard can that be?, Tundra thought, scolding herself for her fears. But then what if Hannibal is observing me while I walk up and get a piece of prey? Then I'd probably slip and fall over. How embarrassing! Then he'd laugh at me and get others to join in. Wait, does Hannibal even laugh?, Tundra thought, many thoughts of how simply walking up to the prey pile could lead to public humiliation. Feeling annoyed with herself she finally got the guts to rise to her paws and started to pad reluctantly towards that pile of prey that lay in the middle of the clearing.
Tundra's eyes raked through the pile quickly while she used her paws to dig in deeper. Her gaze landed on a plump squirrel that lay on the very bottom. She bent down to pick it up, her head accidentally knocking the rest of the prey over and tumbling down. She grasped the squirrel in her mouth and straightened up. She looked down and say the toppled pile laying in front of her. Had anyone seen that? Her eyes nervously looking from one side of the clearing to the other. There was this small thing nagging at her, a thing that made her want to wail. She couldn't even get a piece of prey without knocking anything over! Why did Tundra have to be....well, Tundra? An awkward cat who was clumsy and couldn't even take a single piece of prey from the pile without humiliating herself. She really hated herself sometimes. She blinked away small droplets that started to form in her eyes and trotted off quickly to the spot she was previously in before, tail drooping and head down.

Enjoy the good times <3 because something terrible is probably about to happen

Last edited by Empress Of Evil; November 14th, 2016 at 03:35 PM.
Old November 14th, 2016, 07:10 AM
constantly tired

My Mood: Lurking

Name: Swiftcry
Personality:
This young molly is a very kind,
and caring molly for her clan,loyalty is
one of the traits she has,and would never
abandon her clan.Swift has a lot of kindness,
that can somewhat be a problem,and might be
easy to
manipulate.She is very caring to those
she
loves,and that means kits are her
greatest weakness.She has a bit of
pyrophobia,and
does not like fire,at all.But,that doesn't mean she
would not fight for her clan,with the flames all around,
proving to be quite loyal.
Activity level (1-10): 9
Latest roleplay post:
[ Shadowclan Clearing ]

A kit pounded out of the nursery,well...he strutted out.
The brown tabby tom kit looked like owned the camp,
stomping his paws on the grass,chin held high with full
out confidence.Its strange no kit ever tried to challenge
him.Blizzardkit's maw was plastered with a haughty
grin as he strutted around the clearing,setting out for
basically nothing but attention.He looked like a snob,or a
kittypet.But,Blizzardkit didn't care about that,looking
good enough to show weak kits who was the boss,and
th
e boss,and that was him.
Old November 14th, 2016, 03:31 PM
oh dear

My Mood: Queenly

Name:Gustflight
Clan:WindClan
Personality: Gustflight is known for his infamous, elder-like temper. His sharp tongue often gets him into unwanted fights with other warriors. Kits and young apprentices know to steer clear of this short-tempered feline, and he is talked about and compared to rodents by the older apprentices. Which, of course, he won't tolerate. But his spiky, sharp demeanor hides a softer version of him, a caring and protective version. Gustflight may be known for his sarcasm and biting tongue, but the tom is actually very protective and caring if you get to know him, which few cats have. He is a very dedicated and loyal to his clan, and puts himself before others. Sadly, because of his temper, Gustflight lacks friends, making him rather lonely, and even a bit depressed, which really doesn't improve his temper. Overal, he is merely a lonely tomcat who doesn't think before he speaks.
Activity Level:Sadly, I haven't been very active lately :/ but I will most definitely be more active if I am in this plot, as I haven't had anyone to rp with lately. Currently, I would rate a 5/10
Latest Roleplaying Post:Other Roleplaying, but do you mind if I use a post from a Warriors rp? This is taken from Duchess's Home, by Patroclus.
Lightning glanced over at Duchess with an eyebrow raised. "Of course I don't onlyhunt animals, but I do spend a lot of my time doing it so I don't starve." He meowed, noticing how close she was to the water, but said nothing. The tom himself's fur wasn't in the best order, unlike hers, which seemed almost perfect, each tuft positioned perfectlly. The woods had certainly taken its toll on him, as his jet black pelt stuck out in some directions, like always. Even though his fur was somewhat short, it didn't ever cooperate. Lightning turned his gold eyes to the woods as he thought of the wild cats who lived in clans. His father, Ravenwing, had been a clan cat, but left the clan to be with his mother, Sky. Ravenwing had told the whole family of his adventures, and most of all, StarClan. To this day, every cat in their family believed in the starry ancestors. All except one. Crow had always been filled with nothing but hatred, and despised his father and his ancestors. Lightning had a far away look on his face as he thought of his family, torn apart by grief and loss. He blinked quickly and looked back over at Duchess. "You ready? We can check out something else if you want, or go back to your twolegs," he offered.
For more information on Gustflight, click HERE
the shade,
always comes at the worst times

character site: wip
art: my da

Last edited by meraki; November 15th, 2016 at 01:59 PM.
Old November 14th, 2016, 04:06 PM
Claws of the Stars.

My Mood: Daring
Smile Re: ThunderClan and WindClan Traveler Finder

Name: Silversky

Personality: Silversky is an energetic cat. She is very determined. At times, she can be clumsy and bubbly. Ever since she was an apprentice she would try to train harder than any cat, but deep down inside she's worried that she'll only make a matter worse.

Activity level (1-10): 7

Latest roleplay post:
Candace nodded towards her. "The Red Moon brought you here. It appears normal on Earth. Try looking at it at night-it's a pale red." She realized she wasn't answering her question. "This dimension is a realm dedicated to Halloween. To get back to Earth, you must get out before Halloween in your world ends. Otherwise, the chance to escape won't be available until next Halloween. Don't worry, time here is slowed down. For every minute in Earth, a day passes here. You can imagine how long next Halloween could take. However, age isn't affected." Not wanting to say too much, she stopped.

Azlyn was confused. Of all the people in the world, why these specific people? She had a flash of fear. Next Halloween was probably around fifty years or something here.

Beware. I suffer from a dangerous disease called procrastination.
~~~
"Attack with reason, defend with honor." ~RecklessThunder

~~~
"It's in the stars, It's in the moon, it's the entire night sky! I can hear it calling me!" ~Azlyn
~~~
"If you wanna do something, do it right. Guard with your life, as if your claws had the power of the stars. And if you won't, I will." ~Silversky
Old November 14th, 2016, 04:29 PM
I'm a person. From hell.

My Mood: Bored

Name: Goldenpaw
Personality: Optimistic, upbeat, dramatic, easily distracted, out-going, very social, impaitent, doesn't eat much, quick-learner, and energetic
Activity level (1-10): Depends. I'm still in school, though right when I get home I get on. So I usually won't be on from 8:30 P.M. to 3:15 P.M. the next day.
Latest roleplay post: Goldenpaw deliberately followed, though she wanted to get out of training. Hopefully it was hunting, so they'd still be able to do what they wanted. She followed Sleepingclouds, brightening up her eyes and hopping along behind Sleepingcloud, showing her enthusiastic side, hoping Ashpaw would brighten up just as easily as she had as they followed their Clanmate

Call me beach if ye want, though!

You can feed my dragon children here! ~

My OC's ~ None yet, there will be some soon! :3

Last edited by . beachtide .; November 14th, 2016 at 04:30 PM.