Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > Main Roleplay > SkyClan

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Sparrowsong finder
by Maybi
Last post by Maybi
Today 05:40 PM
Your royal highness...
by Dakotaa
Last post by Dakotaa
Today 05:38 PM
cinder and stick poking...
Last post by stag
Today 05:28 PM
"Sharpen your teeth" - RC...
Last post by lark.
Today 05:22 PM
answering the call...
by taillow
Last post by Littlesun0112
Today 05:21 PM

Old July 31st, 2017, 07:56 PM
Plant of Poison

My Mood: Stressed

Default Re: SkyClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raven & Co View Post
Gazing up at the tree, his ears lowered a little, it sure had been a while since he had climbed a tree, but looking over at the she-cat. "The thing is that it's been a really long time since I haven't done this..." Brookcreek admitted, approaching the oak tree and outstretching his claws before he started climbing, he went rather slowly as not to lose his grip and fall, he sure didn't want to get injured right now, though, he soon enough reached her and sat by her side, it was true, the wood was indeed softer. "Yeah... I guess." He said and gazed at the horizon, enjoying the view. "You ever thought about having a mate?" The sandy-gray tom finally asked, he wanted to know everything he could.
Indigotail breathed in and exhaled before answering the lingering question. "It would be nice." She admitted, looking down as she shuffled her paws. "To know that someone has your back and that you have theirs. You can share a nest and prey together, produce a strong family, enjoy the feeling of being in love with a certain tom or she cat sounds thrilling." She gave a shy smile to Brookcreek. "I have my eyes set on someone, but I'm not so sure he considers me the same way as I do to him. He's so nice and dreamy..." She sighed before turning to her friend. "What about you? What do you think about having a mate, Brookcreek?" The Russian Blue asked him, her eyes flicking with interest.

"So go on, dare me to lose, dare me to move
Dare me to run
And you can dare me to prove something to you
Is that what you want?"-Dare, Daya
Old July 31st, 2017, 08:41 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ivy View Post
Indigotail breathed in and exhaled before answering the lingering question. "It would be nice." She admitted, looking down as she shuffled her paws. "To know that someone has your back and that you have theirs. You can share a nest and prey together, produce a strong family, enjoy the feeling of being in love with a certain tom or she cat sounds thrilling." She gave a shy smile to Brookcreek. "I have my eyes set on someone, but I'm not so sure he considers me the same way as I do to him. He's so nice and dreamy..." She sighed before turning to her friend. "What about you? What do you think about having a mate, Brookcreek?" The Russian Blue asked him, her eyes flicking with interest.
Brookcreek's ears perked as she spoke, he was honestly worried as she spoke about a crush she had, it made him feel uncomfortable, she had an eye on a tom? There were so many possibilities! He nodded though as she spoke about the advantages of having a mate. "Y-Yeah, that's definitively true." He admitted, thinking about the kits they could have in the future, if she turned out to be his mate that is. "Well... To be honest, I wouldn't mind it at all, for the same reasons as you and I guess having someone there for you is something pretty nice." The sandy-gray tom admitted, tail curled around his paws, he was definitively starting to worry about who she had her eye on. "S-So, who's that cat you got your eye on?" He asked.
Old July 31st, 2017, 08:59 PM
Plant of Poison

Quote:
Brookcreek's ears perked as she spoke, he was honestly worried as she spoke about a crush she had, it made him feel uncomfortable, she had an eye on a tom? There were so many possibilities! He nodded though as she spoke about the advantages of having a mate. "Y-Yeah, that's definitively true." He admitted, thinking about the kits they could have in the future, if she turned out to be his mate that is. "Well... To be honest, I wouldn't mind it at all, for the same reasons as you and I guess having someone there for you is something pretty nice." The sandy-gray tom admitted, tail curled around his paws, he was definitively starting to worry about who she had her eye on. "S-So, who's that cat you got your eye on?" He asked.
Indigotail smiled at him. "Well he's definitely the bravest tom out there. He'd do anything for SkyClan!" She sighed as she stared out at the beautiful mural of clouds and sun that spread out before them. "In fact, he brought me a wonderful gift just a while ago. His fur is like the sand at the Seastones and his eyes match the leaves on this very tree." She gave him a smile. "It's you Brookcreek." While her smile was genuine, her eyes were hopeful and a little bit of fear was held in them. She leaned in and touched his nose, falling a little bit as their muzzles clumsily bumped in a kitty kiss. "Brookcreek, I've fallen in love with you. I want to be with you until the very end..." She whispered in his ear before pulling back, heart beating fast.

Dare me to run
Old July 31st, 2017, 10:03 PM
i love sussy the bestest

My Mood: Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brooklyn Trees View Post
Ebonyfrost swallowed thickly a few times, trying to run the lumo that has formed in her throat down. Angry tears threatened to break the waterline, and she blinked harshly a few times before raising her eyes back up to her mother.
She could just run.
Turn around and run off into the forest, ignore the questions. But something made her stay. Not to say that she was unaware of what grounded her there. She wasn't happy about it.
It was not a change of heart, not guilt, not a duty to Mousejump. It was nothing that she could consider in this case a good thing. Out of everything that could have kept her there, to respond to her mother's words, it was none of the innumerable ways that could have been good, that could have made her a better cat, made her closer to her mother. Foolish pride – pride for herself, for the way that she had hidden this flaw in herself, pride for this false identity that she had consumed – made her remain.

"You raised me?" She scoffed. She knew how much she would regret these words later on, how much these words would burn into her mind once she had calmed.
"If that is the best that you can come up with as reason to know me, then you can't possibly know me. You haven't truly known me since I was a kit." Her words were heated now, she had begun to lose her cold, hard tone of voice. Ebonyfrost's long tail swept the ground, lashing as she tried to keep herself calmer.

The tuxedo feline swallowed again, trying to dissolve the lump that had reappeared. She took a deep breath a continued.
"And how would I know if you knew anything about it? How would I know?" She lowered her voice slightly, finding it to have become cold again.
"How could you? I know about herbs, remedies, problems. Starclan taught me everything I know about this. I'm a medicine cat, and you're just..." She swallowed again, suddenly ashamed of her words. She couldn't stop now though, her words still angry.
"You're just you... I'm a full Medicine Cat now and I have no idea what's wrong with me..."
She'd let it slip a little. Let her know that she thought it to be a medical problem, or worse yet, not a medical problem. Ebonyfrost hadn't meant to say so much, she'd lost herself in her emotions, but now she grew very quiet, very still. Almost afraid of how her mother would respond, if Mousejump would even have caught her accidental slip-up.
Mousejump was fuming. She was prepared to break something, destroy anything, just to rid herself of such violent anger. After Ebonyfrost continued to question Mousejump's knowledge on her own daughter, the mother couldn't help but feel so mad. And her daughter's tone only fueled her fury, her tail lashing wildly unlike Ebonyfrost's somewhat controlled movements. Before she could respond with some of her own harsh words, Ebonyfrost spoke some more. Mousejump stepped back, her eyes wide and her ears folded back. She couldn't believe what she had just heard. Shocked, the older feline had to take a moment to recover, to think about what had just been shared.

Mousejump was aware that something was wrong, something was bothering Ebonyfrost, but what was it? With Ebonyfrost's words, Mousejump was offered a vague clue. No other cat seemed to be causing her daughter harm, which meant Ebonyfrost must be harboring an internal issue - or a physical problem. But Mousejump couldn't see anything physically wrong with her offspring, so she automatically figured something that either she was hiding her physical issue or she was fighting an internal struggle. Mousejump had somehow ignored Ebonyfrost using her unique rank against her common one because as a mother, when she discovered something was wrong with her kits, she'd do anything to help them, even if it meant forgetting about such a hurtful comment.

``Let me get to know you then, Ebonyfrost,`` Mousejump meowed. Her tone was firmly soft, like a mother scolding her kit for playing with their meal. The firmness was to get her point across, but the softness was to let Ebonyfrost know that Mousejump loved her with everything she had. She now adopted a concerned expression, though anger still flared behind worry. Her daughter's mention of not knowing what was wrong with her tamed the flames of fury, and instead, fueled a whirlwind of concern. ``I know something is wrong, and I only want to help! Why won't you let me help?`` Her tone was desperate now. Mousejump would do just about anything to learn what bothered Ebonyfrost. She'd even tell her of her own disability. Maybe, just maybe, she should do that. ``I - if you tell me what's wrong, I'll tell you something about me that nobody knows. A secret for a secret?`` Believe it or not, Mousejump was bribing her daughter as an act of desperation.
Old July 31st, 2017, 11:34 PM

Quote:
Indigotail smiled at him. "Well he's definitely the bravest tom out there. He'd do anything for SkyClan!" She sighed as she stared out at the beautiful mural of clouds and sun that spread out before them. "In fact, he brought me a wonderful gift just a while ago. His fur is like the sand at the Seastones and his eyes match the leaves on this very tree." She gave him a smile. "It's you Brookcreek." While her smile was genuine, her eyes were hopeful and a little bit of fear was held in them. She leaned in and touched his nose, falling a little bit as their muzzles clumsily bumped in a kitty kiss. "Brookcreek, I've fallen in love with you. I want to be with you until the very end..." She whispered in his ear before pulling back, heart beating fast.
Brookcreek grew more and more tense as she spoke about how brave he was and all, but his ears perked as she spoke about the gift and the sand colored fur, but his jaw almost dropped as he suddently realised who she was talking about, and to prove his point, she affirmed it, that his was HIM, could someone imagine that?! HIM!!! He smiled too and blushed even more. "B-But you're the cat I have a crush on!" He admitted at his turn, he didn't want to hide it anymore, after all she had told him how she felt about him and that was enough for him. His eyes widening at the kitty kiss. "I want the same, Indigotail!" He added with a huge smile on his face, he couldn't be happier right now. He approached her and pressed their muzzles together firmly, his tail going around her to find hers, dark navy color mixing with a sandy one, almost like the sea and shore of a beach.
Old August 1st, 2017, 08:59 AM
✴rewrite the stars✴

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Splash View Post
(Omg you type fast lol)
A small frown appeared on Drizzleshard's face at Blazingcomet's request. "Aw, do I have to be responsible in this situation?" she pouted. With a small sigh, she nodded. "Fine," she mewed simply, in mock irritation. Another ripple of shock spread through the lithe molly from what Blazingcomet had said. Do I know him that well? she wondered. Not really... but it felt like she did. Felt like she'd known him since- honestly, since kithood. Maybe earlier, like they'd met while waiting to be born. "You think? she asked the fiery-pelted tom, trying to appear casual, though she knew she was failing. Drizzleshard needed to hear the answer to this. Her mind traveled, wisps of thoughts entering and begging for attention. Finally, she settled on one- the future. Blazingcomet would take her as a mate, right? Only one way to know for sure other than flat-out asking: a simple question that she pretended to slip-up in. "What do you want to name our- I mean, your kits? If you ever have them? Someday?" she asked, pretending to be flustered. Too bad she couldn't fake a blush. "I like the name Fogkit. Or Cloudkit. Something like water vapor. I find it so pretty. Kinda like you," she purred, inwardly praising herself. 10/10 casual compliment; it was phrased like she hadn't even noticed it slip out.
Now, Blazingcomet had planned out his future litters - or at least the first one - pretty well. He wanted two girls and two boys. One girl and one boy would look like him, the other two would like like the Mother. "I'd want two girls, and two boys... two would look like me, and two would look like their Mother - let's say it's you. I'd want one to be Rainkit... another to be Silverkit... and then the other two would be Firekit and Burningkit, let's say." Sounded like he had his future planned out. And as far as anyone could tell, he was just waiting for the perfect time. Blazingcomet sounded like he loved kits, so... what was keeping him held back? Maybe he hadn't met the right cat yet.

Maybe he was too nervous to have kits. The orange tom listened to Drizzleshard speak, and his expression remained calm throughout the whole thing until... Pretty like me? Now that was funny. Blazingcomet's whiskers twitched in amusement, and his expression struggled to remain the same. "Those are pretty names," He purred with a smile. "And I'm quite flattered you think I'm pretty. You're very easy on the eyes yourself - beautiful, if I'm being blunt with you." Blazingcomet complimented her.

Two could play at this game - but at the moment, he was just being himself. Charming. Flirtatious. Playful. He knew what she was doing, and it wasn't impressing him... though he did have to admit, it was fun. Very, very fun. The sort of game Blazingcomet could play for, oh... forever.

I mentioned on my profile that I was starting over. A fresh start is best for me right now; I've created quite a few new characters, and they will all be on my site, but not all will be used in roleplay right away. it's likely I'll bring them in more gradually.
Old August 1st, 2017, 09:46 AM
Plant of Poison

Quote:
Brookcreek grew more and more tense as she spoke about how brave he was and all, but his ears perked as she spoke about the gift and the sand colored fur, but his jaw almost dropped as he suddently realised who she was talking about, and to prove his point, she affirmed it, that his was HIM, could someone imagine that?! HIM!!! He smiled too and blushed even more. "B-But you're the cat I have a crush on!" He admitted at his turn, he didn't want to hide it anymore, after all she had told him how she felt about him and that was enough for him. His eyes widening at the kitty kiss. "I want the same, Indigotail!" He added with a huge smile on his face, he couldn't be happier right now. He approached her and pressed their muzzles together firmly, his tail going around her to find hers, dark navy color mixing with a sandy one, almost like the sea and shore of a beach.
Indigotail felt her heart swell in joy as Brookcreek confirmed that he loved her too. "I would love nothing more than to be your mate..." She murmured sweetly as she let him entwine their tails. She blushed at his sudden kiss, but let him do it. "I was so afraid. Tangerineleaf said that you had your eye on a she cat, but she never specified who. I thought you had fallen for someone else and just considered me a friend." She purred. "Everything you've done for me has spoiled me." she chuckled. "Presenting me with huge catches of prey, refreshing my bedding, protecting me during the attack..." She smiled and leaned against him, but kept her claws hooked into the bark. Chuckling, she leaned upright. "Maybe we go back down and get back to camp?" She asked. "I wouldn't mind sharing a nest if that's okay with you, Brookcreek.." She said shyly. "You've been so kind to me and I've never really repaid you..at all.." The she cat flattened her ears a little.

Dare me to run

Last edited by Ivy; August 1st, 2017 at 09:48 AM.
Old August 1st, 2017, 11:36 AM

Quote:
Indigotail felt her heart swell in joy as Brookcreek confirmed that he loved her too. "I would love nothing more than to be your mate..." She murmured sweetly as she let him entwine their tails. She blushed at his sudden kiss, but let him do it. "I was so afraid. Tangerineleaf said that you had your eye on a she cat, but she never specified who. I thought you had fallen for someone else and just considered me a friend." She purred. "Everything you've done for me has spoiled me." she chuckled. "Presenting me with huge catches of prey, refreshing my bedding, protecting me during the attack..." She smiled and leaned against him, but kept her claws hooked into the bark. Chuckling, she leaned upright. "Maybe we go back down and get back to camp?" She asked. "I wouldn't mind sharing a nest if that's okay with you, Brookcreek.." She said shyly. "You've been so kind to me and I've never really repaid you..at all.." The she cat flattened her ears a little.
Brookcreek smiled, his heart literally pounding out of his chest, the kiss they had just shared meant the world to him, but his ears lowered as he heard what she told him about Tangerineleaf. "She did the same exact thing with me, telling me you had your eye on another tom... Or maybe even a she-cat..." The sandy-gray tom admitted, it honestly scared him, but now that he knew who that tom was, he could relax and simply enjoy being with her. "Why would I not do that?" He asked and started licking her face lovingly before giving a nod. "Of course we can go back to camp and I sure don't mind sharing a nest with you, my dear Indigotail..." He whispered softly.
Old August 1st, 2017, 11:52 AM
Plant of Poison

Quote:
Brookcreek smiled, his heart literally pounding out of his chest, the kiss they had just shared meant the world to him, but his ears lowered as he heard what she told him about Tangerineleaf. "She did the same exact thing with me, telling me you had your eye on another tom... Or maybe even a she-cat..." The sandy-gray tom admitted, it honestly scared him, but now that he knew who that tom was, he could relax and simply enjoy being with her. "Why would I not do that?" He asked and started licking her face lovingly before giving a nod. "Of course we can go back to camp and I sure don't mind sharing a nest with you, my dear Indigotail..." He whispered softly.
Indigotail blushed madly and could only stutter, "W-We better get going then, huh?" She asked, trying to be professional, but ended up squealing aloud in excitement. She slapped her tail over her maw and looked down. "I, uh, will meet you down at the ground." With that, Indigotail hurried down the oak tree as fast as she could manage,
cursing herself in her head. You birdbrain! What was that for?! He probably is having second thoughts now! Her mind scolded as Indigotail flattened her ears in shame. Just as she was about to jump, an unusually strong gust blew as the dark cat was almost blown out of her hold on the tree, but held on until it was over. She carefully then made her way back down to the grass before looking up and waiting for her new mate to come down.

Dare me to run
Old August 1st, 2017, 01:35 PM
Gone jellyfishin'

My Mood: Sarcastic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonestar23 View Post
Now, Blazingcomet had planned out his future litters - or at least the first one - pretty well. He wanted two girls and two boys. One girl and one boy would look like him, the other two would like like the Mother. "I'd want two girls, and two boys... two would look like me, and two would look like their Mother - let's say it's you. I'd want one to be Rainkit... another to be Silverkit... and then the other two would be Firekit and Burningkit, let's say." Sounded like he had his future planned out. And as far as anyone could tell, he was just waiting for the perfect time. Blazingcomet sounded like he loved kits, so... what was keeping him held back? Maybe he hadn't met the right cat yet.

Maybe he was too nervous to have kits. The orange tom listened to Drizzleshard speak, and his expression remained calm throughout the whole thing until... Pretty like me? Now that was funny. Blazingcomet's whiskers twitched in amusement, and his expression struggled to remain the same. "Those are pretty names," He purred with a smile. "And I'm quite flattered you think I'm pretty. You're very easy on the eyes yourself - beautiful, if I'm being blunt with you." Blazingcomet complimented her.

Two could play at this game - but at the moment, he was just being himself. Charming. Flirtatious. Playful. He knew what she was doing, and it wasn't impressing him... though he did have to admit, it was fun. Very, very fun. The sort of game Blazingcomet could play for, oh... forever.
"Silverkit and Rainkit, Burningkit and Firekit," Drizzleshard muttered. "I like those." The silver molly ignored Blazingcomet's comment about her being the mother- that was for another time. A more serious time. Right now was supposed to be fun time, not serious, we-need-to-plan-for-the-future time. Plus, there was no need to rush. Both cats were under the age of 20 moons. They had their whole life ahead of them, and although Drizzleshard was anxious to know how that future went, she also wanted to savor it.

Drizzleshard narrowed her eyes in a sign of slight irritation at the ginger tom's amusement. It was like they were taking a step back in the relationship- hadn't the two flirts, well, moved beyond flirting? Bad move on the silver molly's part. As soon as it appeared, the irritated gesture disappeared, although the irritation didn't. Drizzleshard would just have to try harder.

Or maybe she needed to stop trying, and just be herself. That actually made a lot more sense- if Blazingcomet wanted to be with her, she'd want it to be for herself, who she was underneath the flirt. There was more to the dark-eyed she-cat, and she wanted to be liked for that, not the flirt. When Blazingcomet remarked that she was pretty, Drizzleshard felt even more irritated, but she didn't reveal it, rather just giving a purr of gratitude and acknowledgement.

With a small tail-flick, Drizzleshard wondered what more there was to talk about. Although she tried to summon something to chat about, anything, nothing came. The silver molly hoped that Blazingcomet would be a little bit more successful in coming up with a topic for conversation- her mind was blank.

Except for the thoughts of how a cat with Blazingcomet's eyes and her face would look, of course.

Last edited by Splash; August 1st, 2017 at 01:36 PM.