Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > Main Roleplay > SkyClan

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Willow art please?
Last post by forest
Today 10:31 AM
RiverClan Patrols
by Estelle
Last post by hades.
Today 10:25 AM
foggy dreams and bone deep...
by alec
Last post by Marigoldwhisper
Today 10:19 AM
answering the call...
by taillow
Last post by forest
Today 10:14 AM

Old February 3rd, 2018, 07:21 PM
I. Am Checkmate :)

My Mood: Cheerful

Default Re: SkyClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swiftheart View Post
The first thing Coldwind saw was the mouse.He headed stumbling not far behind,but couldn't help it when the mouse ran directly at him,actually bumping into him and giving a startled sqeak.He caught if in his paws,about to make the killing blow.He had forgotten about Swanheart coming after the mouse just a few taillengths away.When he looked up,he felt a weight run into him,dropping the mouse at the impact.He scrambled free from the other cat,about to scold them,but just before he did he realized it was Swanheart.He couldn't help it.
"Loose your footing,or did you confuse me for the mouse?" he asked amused.He usually didnt make jokes,or smile at all.But now,he was doing both.
The mouse was now beside Swanheart,but couldn't run because even though Coldwind didn't have time to kill it,he had wounded it's leg so it couldn't run.He didn't realize it wasn't dead yet though.
When swanheart ran into another cat she emedietly panicked she stood up quickly and her ears flattened now embarrassed at herself
" I am so sorry I didn't see where I was going I was only trying to -" she was cut off as she looked at the tom it was coldwind she couldn't help but feel warm and happy then she raised her eyebrow at his joke she giggled
" well now joking are we charming ? Never heard you do that before but no I was only chasing the mouse which we both seemed to find an interest in " she meowed mixed with a giggle she looked down at the wounded mouse and her ears pointed forward as she stared at it for a while then she looked back at coldwind which she noticed was empty pawed she sharpened her right claw and killed the mouse now nudging it over to coldwind " here it looks like you need this one more then me " she meowed with a smile " also I'm sorry about raventalon " she added

Characters -Claudius ( Rogue )

Old February 3rd, 2018, 07:27 PM

My Mood: Bored

Quote:
Originally Posted by CFVY View Post
When swanheart ran into another cat she emedietly panicked she stood up quickly and her ears flattened now embarrassed at herself
" I am so sorry I didn't see where I was going I was only trying to -" she was cut off as she looked at the tom it was coldwind she couldn't help but feel warm and happy then she raised her eyebrow at his joke she giggled
" well now joking are we charming ? Never heard you do that before but no I was only chasing the mouse which we both seemed to find an interest in " she meowed mixed with a giggle she looked down at the wounded mouse and her ears pointed forward as she stared at it for a while then she looked back at coldwind which she noticed was empty pawed she sharpened her right claw and killed the mouse now nudging it over to coldwind " here it looks like you need this one more then me " she meowed with a smile " also I'm sorry about raventalon " she added
"It's fine.It wasn't your fault.And you can have the mouse.I just wanted to bring something to the fresh kill pile.You probably need it for someone." He said.He remembered Streampaw in the medicine den,but was sure she had already gotten something from the medicine cat,and he had eaten before he went hunting.He looked at the mouse,And remembered swanheart had a kit."You could give it to Purekit." He told her.

Please take them • If you want to contact me, please do it on discord
Old February 3rd, 2018, 07:43 PM

Quote:
"It's fine.It wasn't your fault.And you can have the mouse.I just wanted to bring something to the fresh kill pile.You probably need it for someone." He said.He remembered Streampaw in the medicine den,but was sure she had already gotten something from the medicine cat,and he had eaten before he went hunting.He looked at the mouse,And remembered swanheart had a kit."You could give it to Purekit." He told her.
Her ears perked up and smiled softly " I was planning to do that since..well the last time I saw her she was headed to the med cat den " she said her voice trailed off and she looked down feeling worried again . She shook her head slightly and picked up the mouse with her jaws now setting it beside her paws. She looked back at the tom " so any ways how have you been ? And thank you but are you sure there isn't any way to make it up to you? " she asked worry was written all over her face her tail flicked a few times .

Old February 3rd, 2018, 07:47 PM

Quote:
Her ears perked up and smiled softly " I was planning to do that since..well the last time I saw her she was headed to the med cat den " she said her voice trailed off and she looked down feeling worried again . She shook her head slightly and picked up the mouse with her jaws now setting it beside her paws. She looked back at the tom " so any ways how have you been ? And thank you but are you sure there isn't any way to make it up to you? " she asked worry was written all over her face her tail flicked a few times .
"Well streampaw broke her leg and I havnt heard anything from the medicine cat,and I can't find her mentor to see what happened,but besides that not much." He said,"But you don't have to pay me back.It wasn't your fault.You had nothing to do with it." He said,sitting down and curling his tail around his paws.

Old February 3rd, 2018, 08:12 PM

Quote:
"Well streampaw broke her leg and I havnt heard anything from the medicine cat,and I can't find her mentor to see what happened,but besides that not much." He said,"But you don't have to pay me back.It wasn't your fault.You had nothing to do with it." He said,sitting down and curling his tail around his paws.
Swanhearts ears flattened for two reasons one was because of the news of streampaw which she didn't even know of but it still sounded terrible and two was because she still felt like she should at least make it up to him something like that shouldn't just be done and do nothing about it after wards but if coldwind said she don't have to then she wont. She tilted her head in curiosity she wondered if streampaw was either his apprentice or maybe a friend
" im really sorry about streampaw but I've got to ask who is she? Your friend ? Apprentice maybe ? " she asked her tail flicked again

Old February 4th, 2018, 10:30 AM

Quote:
Swanhearts ears flattened for two reasons one was because of the news of streampaw which she didn't even know of but it still sounded terrible and two was because she still felt like she should at least make it up to him something like that shouldn't just be done and do nothing about it after wards but if coldwind said she don't have to then she wont. She tilted her head in curiosity she wondered if streampaw was either his apprentice or maybe a friend
" im really sorry about streampaw but I've got to ask who is she? Your friend ? Apprentice maybe ? " she asked her tail flicked again
"She's my daughter.I don't think I ever told you." He said.Their last conversation had ended with them catching Raventalon trying to get them to hate each other,but that didn't work out for her.After that,he had never really had time to talk,and he hadn't told her anything about his family except about Fernsong,his former mate who had died in a battle with the dusk syndicate.

Old February 4th, 2018, 10:51 AM

Quote:
"She's my daughter.I don't think I ever told you." He said.Their last conversation had ended with them catching Raventalon trying to get them to hate each other,but that didn't work out for her.After that,he had never really had time to talk,and he hadn't told her anything about his family except about Fernsong,his former mate who had died in a battle with the dusk syndicate.
Her head perked up and eyes widened when coldwind said streampaw was his daughter " o-oh! I'm so sorry I didnt mean to assume anything else . Again I'm sorry about what happened to her .. Maybe streampaw and purekit could meet each other one day? I think they might be good friends " she meowed she felt embarrassed that she mistook streampaw for anything else but that lead her to wonder does coldwind have any friends surely he must .Her nose twitched as she smelled something near by when the wind blew it smelled like a vole maybe she took another wif of the air and made her final decision that it was a vole her brown eyes scanned for the creature and pointed her nose to the ground to try and get a better sent. @Swiftheart

Last edited by Leucos; February 4th, 2018 at 04:14 PM.
Old February 4th, 2018, 04:19 PM

Quote:
Her head perked up and eyes widened when coldwind said streampaw was his daughter " o-oh! I'm so sorry I didnt mean to assume anything else . Again I'm sorry about what happened to her .. Maybe streampaw and purekit could meet each other one day? I think they might be good friends " she meowed she felt embarrassed that she mistook streampaw for anything else but that lead her to wonder does coldwind have any friends surely he must .Her nose twitched as she smelled something near by when the wind blew it smelled like a vole maybe she took another wif of the air and made her final decision that it was a vole her brown eyes scanned for the creature and pointed her nose to the ground to try and get a better sent. @Swiftheart
"Do you need any help?" He asked, not sure if she would want him to help her catch a vole.He stood up,watching her smell the air.He sniffed the air for a second,but didn't smell it anywhere.He didn't move though,not wanting to steal her prey again unless she needed help.

Old February 4th, 2018, 04:30 PM

Quote:
"Do you need any help?" He asked, not sure if she would want him to help her catch a vole.He stood up,watching her smell the air.He sniffed the air for a second,but didn't smell it anywhere.He didn't move though,not wanting to steal her prey again unless she needed help.
Swanheart looked up from the ground at coldwind and smiled " I would like the help " she answered " I'll go search to the left would you take the right please dear? " she asked nicely and did as she said she listened carefully for any tiny pawsteps that may belong to the creature she speed walked as she kept her nose to the ground catching some old sents from other warriors some were of a squirrel which was also old . She put her head up and scanned the area hoping to find the vole but soon found nothing and she kept walking to the left

Old February 5th, 2018, 11:43 AM
♡♡♡

My Mood: Kingly

Turtlepelt slipped out of the SkyClan camp, feeling refreshed as the sun hit his pelt, causing his gold and brown patches to shine. He smiled at Nightflower beside him and padded down the path, picking his way over stones and rocks. He paused to taste the air and swiveled his ears around, listening.
He looked at Nightflower and pointed his tail in the direction of a large magpie nearbye. He then fluidly dropped into a hunter's crouch and silently stalked towards the bird. Then he leaped gracefully and landed with the bird trapped under his paws. The tom swiftly bit its neck in a killing bite. He then picked it up in his jaws, beaming proudly, and went over to an oak tree. He dug a hole in between the tree and put the magpie inside before putting dirt over it again. They would come back for it later.

@Ivyfeather

♡ character page wip ♡