Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > Main Roleplay > SkyClan

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
A Very Impulsively Made...
Last post by Bean
Today 11:52 AM
Sedgewater Valley
by BEAR.
Last post by burntToast
Today 11:29 AM
RiverClan Floodstone
by BEAR.
Last post by Dust
Today 11:27 AM

Old March 7th, 2018, 04:11 PM
Somewhere in Space

My Mood: Sarcastic

Default Re: SkyClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Constellation View Post

Stuck in his thoughts, admiring his future, Timberpaw was lost in oblivion. Which had to be the best part of him as he was a cat determined to get what he wanted. No matter the obstacle awaiting him. The grey-furred tom let out a leisured stretch before arching his back and shaking his pelt to fluff it out. He was sitting comfortably by himself, watching a few warriors in the distance as they walked and chatted amongst themselves. The tom wasn’t a social butterfly as one would expect. It’s not that he felt out of place, for Timberpaw had no care if another didn’t like him. He wasn’t put in this forest to impress anyone else. Aside from that, he had “friends”. More like associates as he didn’t truly act friendly with them. He nodded them around, becoming unbearable to work with him. Timberpaw felt that if another cat was not on his level, then they needed to be discarded from his life. There were only less than a few cats that the tom tolerated in the first place.
Timberpaw jumped up, turning himself around to growl at the cat who dared to try and knock him over. When his eyes landed on a familiar pelt, his growl came off as a frustrasted, displeased sigh. Why was it that every few moons he saw this she cat? “Oh, not you again.” He couldn’t remember her name. Not that he bothered to care again anyway. It was like she deliberately liked to annoy him every few moons. Timberpaw lacked patience. He was almost a warrior. He couldn’t afford to be seen with this sorry-excuse-of-a-cat. “I’m sorry, are you supposed to know my name?” He replied, sarcastically. His name shouldn’t matter to her of who he was. He was a rather personal cat and preferred to keep details - even the smallest ones - personal. Exchanging interests only meant weaknesses in his opinion. Timberpaw’s expression changed into one of disgust. “You must either really like my company, or you just have nothing better in life to do but bother others.” He huffed, obviously annoyed. Timberpaw didn’t even think he was going to chase her off. That always made her come back. Besides, chasing was a coward and childish move. All he needed was to scare her. Maybe that’ll limit her joys on coming around here.

Luna had a mind to turn and run, and was about to do that when she realized the tom was not threatening her. Great! Maybe this is finally getting somewhere! She sat down and curled her tail around her paws, turning her gaze up to the tom. She flicked her ears dismissively as he spoke. Her again, obviously. She was right in front of him, duh. He should have realized that she enjoyed coming and being chased of SkyClan territory. Honestly he wasn't bad company. He was just rude and a clan cat. Not too bad if you asked Luna. She had met far worse. "Not if you haven't told me," She said, looking at him with a very unimpressed look. Did he think he was intimidating? Did he think he was scary? Did he think he was the smartest cat in the world? Cause he wasn't. He seemed to think that because he was clan cat he was better than her. That because he was clan cat he got some right to chase her out or be rude to her. Luna wasn't rude she was sassy. If Luna had been different, she probably would have been upset by the way he appeared to feel. But Luna being Luna, didn't believe he actually felt that way. Luna believed he was just a very, very, very, very, very, prickly and serious cat. Not like her, but still not a rude and mean cat. At least that's what she thought. "Actually you're not bad company." Luna admitted, she was a very social cat who didn't keep secrets. It was no big deal for her to admit that.
Old March 10th, 2018, 02:46 PM
😈MAGICALLY MALICIOUS😋

My Mood: Asleep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mystical View Post

Luna had a mind to turn and run, and was about to do that when she realized the tom was not threatening her. Great! Maybe this is finally getting somewhere! She sat down and curled her tail around her paws, turning her gaze up to the tom. She flicked her ears dismissively as he spoke. Her again, obviously. She was right in front of him, duh. He should have realized that she enjoyed coming and being chased of SkyClan territory. Honestly he wasn't bad company. He was just rude and a clan cat. Not too bad if you asked Luna. She had met far worse. "Not if you haven't told me," She said, looking at him with a very unimpressed look. Did he think he was intimidating? Did he think he was scary? Did he think he was the smartest cat in the world? Cause he wasn't. He seemed to think that because he was clan cat he was better than her. That because he was clan cat he got some right to chase her out or be rude to her. Luna wasn't rude she was sassy. If Luna had been different, she probably would have been upset by the way he appeared to feel. But Luna being Luna, didn't believe he actually felt that way. Luna believed he was just a very, very, very, very, very, prickly and serious cat. Not like her, but still not a rude and mean cat. At least that's what she thought. "Actually you're not bad company." Luna admitted, she was a very social cat who didn't keep secrets. It was no big deal for her to admit that.
Timberpaw would know that he was as dumb as a fox if he told her his name. So, he simply let out an agitated huff. He was an older cat now. Too old to be chasing off constant problems. This she cat was small. She wasn’t anything harmful. That didn’t mean Timberpaw wanted her in skyclan’s territory. She had no business being in a territory that didn’t like her kind. That wanted nothing to do with her kind. Timberpaw threw her a narrowed gaze, keeping his frosty orange hues burning into her own optics. “If you were smart - which you’re clearly not it seems - you wouldn’t be trespassing,” he spoke. Clearly and deeply to make sure she heard every word. “You know what happens to trespassers?” Timberpaw asked, the corners of his muzzle turning up into a sick smirk. “They’re torn to pieces.” No cat liked to be challenged for their territory. If Timberpaw had been older and a bloodthirsty cat, he wouldn’t mind tearing Luna apart. He showed hospitality by chasing her off; unharmed. Every few moons, he saw her presence. He thought best to ignore her during these moons because chasing her off gave her the satisfaction. She didn’t look to be taken him seriously, anyway. It made him feel a certain way that he couldn’t decipher so he pushed it down. He eyed the she cat in front of him after she said her following words. His ears perked, surprised. I’m not bad company? What’s wrong with this she cat! “What poisonous rabbit droppings have you been eating lately because apparently you’re not in your right mind.” It was a compliment that he wasn’t bad company. He didn’t want to hear that from her! They weren’t friends! She wasn’t even worthy enough to be called his enemy. She was a simple stranger. Lost. And, judging by his annoyed tone, he wanted her gone.
Old March 10th, 2018, 06:16 PM
Sugar Pine 7

My Mood: Happy

Cherrypaw felt a wave of excitement crash over her body as she ran through SkyClan territory. The wind on her fur gave her chills, but she wasn't bothered by it. This was the first time she'd been outside of camp without a warrior by her side. Apprentices weren't generally allowed outside camp by themselves, but the snow white she-cat had been itching to leave camp without feeling like she had to obey some cat's orders. Cherrypaw felt independent and capable enough to handle herself. She didn't need a warrior to tell her what to do all the time. This freedom feels so good! The she-cat thought as she climbed the nearest tree. She propelled herself up the trunk, not caring about the bark she was probably tearing off. Cherrypaw felt too good to care much about anything at the moment. She felt like she could lead a Clan into battle or fight a fox or grow wings. The little white she-cat felt like she could do anything!

@Mystical

Please check out my finder for my cats!

+Feel free to leave me a VM if I haven't responded to our RP within 4 days+

Profile pic
Old March 11th, 2018, 10:02 PM
Sleep Deprived

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boba Fett View Post
Ok)
Lightpaw could smell the camp in the distance. The scent of tons of cats mingling together in one place. Lightpaw bet that there was even more cats at the gathering. He just wished he could experience it.
(Oh mah StarClan this was lost in my notifications)

Cleftpaw glanced at his brother. "How is your paw holding up? Does it hurt?" he asked. He wasn't a medicine cat, indeed, he knew nothing of herbs, but he knew his brother.

If I haven't responded to a roleplay within 24 hours, either mention me and bump the roleplay or send a message on my profile. If I haven't responded to that in 24 hours... spam me.

During Lent I will only be online on Sundays. Please be patient. I will respond. This lasts until Easter Sunday.

Character site: http://eclipsemoonscharries.weebly.com/
Old March 11th, 2018, 11:29 PM
Dragon Tamer

My Mood: Fine

@Fuzzyfeline (Marblesky)

Bloody Love Plot Begins!

Tinyfawn flicked her tail side to side. She gazed toward the entrance of the Skyclan camp. It was time to go on a patrol and Marblesky was apart of the patrol. It was just her and him. Tinyfawn was a bit excited, Marblesky was one of her adopted siblings and she enjoyed his company. He was laid back and very nice. "Marblesky!" She called towards the camp entrance. "Hurry up! I have Crowsight watching Cragkit while I'm on patrol." She purred in amusement at how late Marblesky was.

If I do not reply PLEASE mention me again or PM me or VM me~!
Old March 12th, 2018, 09:19 AM
Somewhere in Space

My Mood: Sarcastic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thistledawn View Post
Cherrypaw felt a wave of excitement crash over her body as she ran through SkyClan territory. The wind on her fur gave her chills, but she wasn't bothered by it. This was the first time she'd been outside of camp without a warrior by her side. Apprentices weren't generally allowed outside camp by themselves, but the snow white she-cat had been itching to leave camp without feeling like she had to obey some cat's orders. Cherrypaw felt independent and capable enough to handle herself. She didn't need a warrior to tell her what to do all the time. This freedom feels so good! The she-cat thought as she climbed the nearest tree. She propelled herself up the trunk, not caring about the bark she was probably tearing off. Cherrypaw felt too good to care much about anything at the moment. She felt like she could lead a Clan into battle or fight a fox or grow wings. The little white she-cat felt like she could do anything!

@Mystical

Nutpaw felt compelled to do what he wanted most of the time, and due to the fact that he found his training to be rather boring he had decided that he was going to spend some quality time with himself. He padded around the territory, breathing in the unique scents and looking at the sights. The brown tabby felt his paw pads touch the crisp ground, and he shivered pleasantly in the gentle leaf-bare air. Nutpaw slowed his pace and sat down, wrapping his tail around his paws. He looked around at the beautiful territory and grinned a big goofy grin. For a while he just sat there letting the wind brush across his fur, he stood up after a while. Just as he was about to had back to camp to meet up with his mentor or a friend, he suddenly scented a familiar scent. He stopped, and sniffed at the air even more. It was definitely one of his friends, however he couldn't quite identify who it was. Suddenly he saw white fur. Cherrypaw. He padded up closer and realized that it was definitely Cherrypaw. "Cherrypaw!" He called to the molly.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Constellation View Post

Timberpaw would know that he was as dumb as a fox if he told her his name. So, he simply let out an agitated huff. He was an older cat now. Too old to be chasing off constant problems. This she cat was small. She wasn’t anything harmful. That didn’t mean Timberpaw wanted her in skyclan’s territory. She had no business being in a territory that didn’t like her kind. That wanted nothing to do with her kind. Timberpaw threw her a narrowed gaze, keeping his frosty orange hues burning into her own optics. “If you were smart - which you’re clearly not it seems - you wouldn’t be trespassing,” he spoke. Clearly and deeply to make sure she heard every word. “You know what happens to trespassers?” Timberpaw asked, the corners of his muzzle turning up into a sick smirk. “They’re torn to pieces.” No cat liked to be challenged for their territory. If Timberpaw had been older and a bloodthirsty cat, he wouldn’t mind tearing Luna apart. He showed hospitality by chasing her off; unharmed. Every few moons, he saw her presence. He thought best to ignore her during these moons because chasing her off gave her the satisfaction. She didn’t look to be taken him seriously, anyway. It made him feel a certain way that he couldn’t decipher so he pushed it down. He eyed the she cat in front of him after she said her following words. His ears perked, surprised. I’m not bad company? What’s wrong with this she cat! “What poisonous rabbit droppings have you been eating lately because apparently you’re not in your right mind.” It was a compliment that he wasn’t bad company. He didn’t want to hear that from her! They weren’t friends! She wasn’t even worthy enough to be called his enemy. She was a simple stranger. Lost. And, judging by his annoyed tone, he wanted her gone.

Luna rolled her eyes, she had had quite enough of his "get off my territory or I'll destroy you" kind of thing, it was just annoying honestly. "That's not what the other clans say." She partly lied. Some cats from other clans, such as her friends were nicer than Timberpaw, even though they had warned her to stay away from other members of their clan. "Perhaps you're just making your clan look bad. You know where I come from they say that you eat kittypets." She said honestly, meaning everything she said. To her he seemed to be disgracing the clan with his terrible manners and rudeness towards other cats that weren't in his clan. Where she was from they said that clan cats ate kittypets and beat up loner kits. Luna had met quite a lot of nice and polite clan cats that proved that to not be true, not that she had ever believed it anyway. Luna snorted at the toms stupidity. She ate mice and small rodents. Not rabbit droppings. If anything he was the one who did because he was the rude one, not her. She didn't believe any cat could be so mean unless it was influenced by something. Since she didn't know him that well it could be anything. Maybe he hated his name. Maybe his parents were dead. She was sure that that would be worse than not knowing his parents. "You know I was giving you a compliment." She said, rolling her eyes again. Didn't he know when someone was being nice?
Old March 12th, 2018, 01:57 PM
i'm back! kind of... haha

Gender: still figuring that out, they/them pronouns for now please
My Mood: Dead

Quote:
Originally Posted by Casual Scribbles View Post

(Oh mah StarClan this was lost in my notifications)

Cleftpaw glanced at his brother. "How is your paw holding up? Does it hurt?" he asked. He wasn't a medicine cat, indeed, he knew nothing of herbs, but he knew his brother.
(XD that's ok)

Lightpaw nodded, looking straight ahead,"Yeah, it's doing.. Ok," he mewed, though his voice was muffled by the prey.
Past Usernames[In order]: Hollydawn235 ; Hollydawn ; Boba Fett ; Leo the Loke
IF I DO NOT RESPOND IN 24 HOURS PLEASE SEND ME A FRIENDLY AND POLITE REMINDER VIA VM. IF I STILL DO NOT RESPOND TO THAT WITHIN ANOTHER 24 HOURS FEEL FREE TO SPAM ME.
Old March 12th, 2018, 08:23 PM
Just A Fossil

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Spooky

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonestar23 View Post
With a smirk, Blazingcomet moved so that he could wrap his tail around Petal - either she was small or his tail was bigger than he thought, but he liked the fact that it fit around her. Almost in a complete circle, though not quite - still, it was just one of the things he liked to do. One of the things he liked about her. I’m going to get it right this time. One of these days, I’m going to make sure that I get it absolutely right. The tom thought, closing his eyes and repeating the words in his mind for a second before he grinned at the kittypet again. ”Good! I’m glad I could add a little spark to your day… and mine’s been going alright. But like you said, it’s much better now.” I’m not the only one who added a spark here. It was good to get along with a she cat again. Good to be able to talk like this, Blazingcomet hadn’t been having much luck back in the Clan - what with Drizzleshard and everything - so since Petal didn’t know the extent of what had happened, it was easier to be himself out here. Without fear of being snubbed because of it.
Warmth flooded through the she-cat at his responses. Blazingcomet was such a kind cat! She never wanted to ruin things between them and she hoped he felt the same way. Of course, Petal wasn't really ready to admit to that yet. The last time she did, she felt as if she drove them off. Was that why she could never hold friends or love interests? Was she too clingy perhaps!? No.. no.. that couldn't be it otherwise this tom would be gone too... right?

The question stuck in her head for a moment before she tossed it aside. There was no need to doubt herself right now. She had company she didn't get to see as often as she'd like. "Anything exciting happen lately? I'd love to hear another great story!" she half-squealed her question, shuffling on her paws a little. Her green hues were bright as always.

[Characters]

I'M A TOTAL TRASH MAMMAL

Old March 12th, 2018, 10:55 PM
the tale of six.

Bump Policy: do not bump.
My Mood: Mysterious

stalking along the skyclan territory, orbitstreak was glad to be away from lunarkit for a while. nearly an apprentice. this is definitely going to be difficult. i don't want to be her mentor, but i don't want anyone else to hurt her. she's all i have left of fernsilk. his nose twitched and he lowered his head, blindly trotting through every bit of debris. the dark tom's fur waved in a small, icy breeze, golden eyes narrowed against the temperature. he had to stop worrying about her. it'll end up costing both of them a few brain cells. though he couldn't help but worry about the energetic molly. she was bound to get injured some way or another.
shaking his head, orbitstreak bounded forwards, clearing his thoughts. there he went again, unable to stop worrying about luna. great starclan, this is getting disastrous! his ears flattened before he slowed to a stop, sitting down. "stop it. stop it. stop it," the warrior repeated to himself, speaking quietly. once he was finally able to have a single thought without lunarkit crossing his mind, orbitstreak continued on his unknown path throughout the territory, searching for something to keep him distracted.

@starfall

the tale of six
has come to an end.

ameko ♥
Old March 12th, 2018, 11:21 PM
We are the universe || bear is my favorite

Status: And the universe said, everything you need is within you.
Bump Policy: Every 2 days o/
My Mood: Adorable

Quote:
Originally Posted by hiraeth View Post
stalking along the skyclan territory, orbitstreak was glad to be away from lunarkit for a while. nearly an apprentice. this is definitely going to be difficult. i don't want to be her mentor, but i don't want anyone else to hurt her. she's all i have left of fernsilk. his nose twitched and he lowered his head, blindly trotting through every bit of debris. the dark tom's fur waved in a small, icy breeze, golden eyes narrowed against the temperature. he had to stop worrying about her. it'll end up costing both of them a few brain cells. though he couldn't help but worry about the energetic molly. she was bound to get injured some way or another.
shaking his head, orbitstreak bounded forwards, clearing his thoughts. there he went again, unable to stop worrying about luna. great starclan, this is getting disastrous! his ears flattened before he slowed to a stop, sitting down. "stop it. stop it. stop it," the warrior repeated to himself, speaking quietly. once he was finally able to have a single thought without lunarkit crossing his mind, orbitstreak continued on his unknown path throughout the territory, searching for something to keep him distracted.

@starfall

The tortoiseshell was just strolling through the territory, a plump bird clamped firmly between his jaws, a few blackberry leaves sticking out the sides of his mouth as well, being extra careful so he wasn't puncturing those. The young tom had spotted them and figured it wouldn't hurt to bring them to Shinefang, after all, he didn't know what they were, but they smelled like they belonged in the medicine cat den, so they were herbs...right? As the bulky tom gingerly made his way back to camp, proud of his load, he heard a gruff voice, a singular voice, a distressed voice. He swiveled his ears toward the sound and began to creep that way, carefully placing his paws, his belly brushing the ground. He poked his nose through a bush, his green hues danced with uncertainty and uneasiness. As soon as he saw it was just Orbitstream the tom let out a giggle and stood up, a smile plastered on his lips, not that the older warrior would be able to see, however, due to the bird and leaves. He blinked and tilted his head to the side, wondering what the feline meant by 'stop it' "Stop what?" he asked, letting out a panicked squeak as the prey and leaves tumbled out of his mouth. Thankfully, Turtlebright was able to catch the leaves just in time, while the bird landed with a 'thump' on the forest floor.

"As long as I exist, you will always be loved."
Spiderthroat is the Deputy of ThunderClan
|| Site ||
The waves that crashed upon
The rocks that you were trying to walk along

And in my head I heard them play a song
For you and me

Let's get lost at sea
Where they will never find us

Got stars at night to guide us