Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > Main Roleplay > SkyClan

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
RiverClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by burntToast
Today 09:44 AM
Song Requests
by Fawn
Last post by Kaybug.
Today 09:42 AM
RiverClan Territory
by BEAR.
Last post by Lucythecat
Today 09:30 AM
WindClan Apprentices' Den
by Ian
Last post by Kaybug.
Today 09:12 AM
RiverClan Elders' Den
by BEAR.
Last post by Yoshdo
Today 09:11 AM

Old July 22nd, 2018, 12:39 PM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Default Re: SkyClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by NightWarrior4Life View Post
"Well...I assume so. He asked me to gather things to stop the entrance to the medicine den from being so draughty." She mewed and started scratching at trees for moss and digging in bushes for some rocks. "I'll try this tree. You can search around that spot over there" GorsePaw pointed with her ears to a shaded spot.
GorsePaw had gotten used to not having a tail now. It hadn't been that long ago but she had to admit, it felt like it happened seasons ago. Since then she had been helping ShineFang to repay him for helping her. Although, she heard he had an apprentice now, so the tabby wondered if ShineFang would want her around anymore.
(Aww...Gorse, Shinefang likes you, in his sarcastic way)
Cranberrypaw gave a small nod and bounded off towards the tree Gorsepaw pointed and before finding some moss on a rock and grabbed it awkwardly, she collected a few more standard rocks too before trying to figure out how to transport it all,” How do we carry rocks with us, I can only fit one in my jaw and it doesn’t work under our neck like moss does.”

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old July 22nd, 2018, 12:54 PM
Falling In

My Mood: Thirsty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Okapi View Post
(Aww...Gorse, Shinefang likes you, in his sarcastic way)
Cranberrypaw gave a small nod and bounded off towards the tree Gorsepaw pointed and before finding some moss on a rock and grabbed it awkwardly, she collected a few more standard rocks too before trying to figure out how to transport it all,” How do we carry rocks with us, I can only fit one in my jaw and it doesn’t work under our neck like moss does.”
"Oh, I guess you're right..." GorsePaw frowned, annoyed she hadn't thought of that. "we'll make a pile and we'll go back and forth. It'll take a while but hopefully if we're quick and we start now we'll get it done in plenty of time" the apprentice was still beating herself up for being too eager and rushing ahead instea of thinking things through. As the two She-cats raced around, GorsePaw couldn't help thinking. It's been a while since it's seen or spoken to ShineFang...will he be happy to see me? Will he even remember with that old brain of his? The brown tabby was really getting anxious now, kneading the ground with her paws.
Old July 22nd, 2018, 12:56 PM
5,445 posts on old site

Quote:
"Oh, I guess you're right..." GorsePaw frowned, annoyed she hadn't thought of that. "we'll make a pile and we'll go back and forth. It'll take a while but hopefully if we're quick and we start now we'll get it done in plenty of time" the apprentice was still beating herself up for being too eager and rushing ahead instea of thinking things through. As the two She-cats raced around, GorsePaw couldn't help thinking. It's been a while since it's seen or spoken to ShineFang...will he be happy to see me? Will he even remember with that old brain of his? The brown tabby was really getting anxious now, kneading the ground with her paws.
She could tell something was wrong with Gorsepaw and finally asked when they both were at the pile they made,” Is something wrong?” She hopped she wasn’t pressing.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old July 22nd, 2018, 01:03 PM
Falling In

Quote:
She could tell something was wrong with Gorsepaw and finally asked when they both were at the pile they made,” Is something wrong?” She hopped she wasn’t pressing.
"Umm no" She hesitated, still fidgeting "just a little anxious I guess. I haven't met Ringpaw yet...maybe ShineFang prefers them...maybe he won't want me to help him out anymore. Oh well. I just wanna finish this last favour, then I'll go if he really wants me away." GorsePaw sighed, sadness in her yellow-green eyes. She flopped onto the floor and started to clean herself up.
(Time skip to the clearing?)
Old July 22nd, 2018, 01:05 PM
5,445 posts on old site

Quote:
"Umm no" She hesitated, still fidgeting "just a little anxious I guess. I haven't met Ringpaw yet...maybe ShineFang prefers them...maybe he won't want me to help him out anymore. Oh well. I just wanna finish this last favour, then I'll go if he really wants me away." GorsePaw sighed, sadness in her yellow-green eyes. She flopped onto the floor and started to clean herself up.
(Time skip to the clearing?)
She gently placed her tail on Gorsepaw,” You’ve helped Shinefang for moons, I’m certain he appreciates the help and he may grow close to Ringpaw living with her and going to she Starcave with her, but I’m sure you’ll be his favorite Warrior Apprentice.” She couldn’t promise that Shinefang would prefer Gorsepaw to Ringpaw realistically.

Old July 22nd, 2018, 01:08 PM
Falling In

Quote:
She gently placed her tail on Gorsepaw,” You’ve helped Shinefang for moons, I’m certain he appreciates the help and he may grow close to Ringpaw living with her and going to she Starcave with her, but I’m sure you’ll be his favorite Warrior Apprentice.” She couldn’t promise that Shinefang would prefer Gorsepaw to Ringpaw realistically.
GorsePaw looked up, her eyes shining again. She gave her friend a playful lick on the cheek. "Thanks CranberryPaw. Everything will be fine. At least I have you. Wait a minuite...DouglasPaw and PonderosaPaw were supposed to help! Ha, I'll have a word with them when we get back. So come on! Let's stop wasting time."
Old July 22nd, 2018, 01:09 PM
5,445 posts on old site

Quote:
GorsePaw looked up, her eyes shining again. She gave her friend a playful lick on the cheek. "Thanks CranberryPaw. Everything will be fine. At least I have you. Wait a minuite...DouglasPaw and PonderosaPaw were supposed to help! Ha, I'll have a word with them when we get back. So come on! Let's stop wasting time."
She nodded glad that she cheered up her friend and went back to work.

Old July 28th, 2018, 02:10 AM
it be like that sometimes

My Mood: Unpredictable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duskflight View Post
So much going on, and yet, somehow he could still find time to sit in his favorite spot and watch the birds high in the canopy. Just like he did when he was younger, with his brother. It was a nice day, few clouds, a gentle breeze. Part of his body told him he needed to get up, needed to get walking. Talk to someone about their duties, think of warrior names for upcoming warriors, mentors for soon to be apprentices, to hunt, to lead a border patrol. Something. And yet he couldn't bring himself to do it. Right now, he needed nothing more than peace, silence. Away from the clan so that he could let his true feelings show and not keep them bottled up.
Auroraflame could easily catch his scent with the way the wind was blowing through the trees, and it would lead her to a small moss covered area should she choose to follow it. And the brown tabby would be laying there, his head angled to look up at the canopy as a few robins fluttered about, singing their song, and group of blackbirds moving in soon as well. Aside from the birds, and the sound of insects, it was quiet. The leader didn't make a noise and his ears wouldn't angle towards her approach. He wasn't paying attention, too deep in his thoughts to be brought out by the quiet approach of pawsteps. She could have been an intruding cat and he would have been too far into his thoughts to defend himself. He could lose a life.
His face, his demeanor, so different from the deputy that was chosen by Lemonstar so many moons ago. And it was strange to think that the clan never really saw this side of Grousestar. They only ever saw him happy, energetic, ready to work. That's all he ever showed them. They never saw him like this. He looked so much older, so much more unsure of himself, and in a way.. He almost looked lost. As if he didn't know where to turn next. Was this really Skyclan's leader?
As Auroraflame moved through the forest, she couldn’t help but let her attention slip and focus on the wind. She liked the way it moved through her fur and the way it rustled the leaves in the forest, creating some background noise so she wouldn’t have to feel creeped out at every creak she heard and other unnatural sounds. For a few moments, she forgot the mission that she had been on and instead stopped and smiled, listening to the whistling of the wind and feeling the grass beneath her paws. It was at times like these where she wondered if this was what it was like to be a WindClan cat. If it was, then being in WindClan didn’t sound so bad. But then she remembered that WindClan’s territory lacked the protective cover of trees and probably hunted nothing but rabbits and shrews all day, which made her quickly made her push away the thoughts. Being a part of WindClan did sound kind of bad after all. As of this decision, Auroraflame remembered what her task had been and quickly she got a move on. She sniffed the air and was surprised but delighted to find Grousestar’s scent mixed into the wind. Now with a sense of where she was heading, she weaved her way past the trees and after a few minutes walking, she stumbled across her leader.
“Grousestar?” Her voice was uncertain, which was how she felt. The brown tabby looked so different. He didn’t look like his usual self; chirpy and bright. He was lying on the ground, staring up towards the sky and seemingly not paying attention to anything. He looked like he was deep in thought. “Grousestar?” she repeated. “Are you all right?” she asked, tilting her head to the side a little. Was something wrong? Surely something had to be wrong. Grousestar didn’t act like this. Grousestar was the bright light at the head of the clan, encouraging everyone and always able to find something to be positive about, he was much more optimistic than many cats among all the clans, including herself. And yet she seemed to be the happier one today. A small smile had been resting on her lips up until now. As Auroraflame wondered what might be wrong, her eyes widened a little as she realised that Grousestar might not be too appreciative of her intrusion. “I was looking for you. I wanted to know if you wanted to discuss your meeting with Blazingstar.” She said quickly. If she could at least tell him that she had an important reason to be here, maybe he would be more willing to let her stay, if he didn’t want her to be here that is. “I can leave if you’re busy though,” she continued, and glanced at her paws, feeling rather awkward and without anything else to make herself look like she was occupied.

Enjoy the good times <3 because something terrible is probably about to happen

Old July 30th, 2018, 10:34 AM
Writer/artist

My Mood: Hungry

@.:Raven:.

The yowls of a young kit echoed through a gorge on the edge of SkyClan territory. She had been there for a few days by now, stuck with the corpse of her rouge mother, who died during kitting.
The kit nudged her mother, waiting for a response. The two were in a small crevice in the walls of the gorge, so she would fall and injure herself if she tried to leave. The kit yowled again, hungry and in need of attention.

Last edited by ♤ Allora ♤; July 30th, 2018 at 10:35 AM.
Old July 30th, 2018, 12:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ♤ Allora ♤ View Post
@.:Raven:.

The yowls of a young kit echoed through a gorge on the edge of SkyClan territory. She had been there for a few days by now, stuck with the corpse of her rouge mother, who died during kitting.
The kit nudged her mother, waiting for a response. The two were in a small crevice in the walls of the gorge, so she would fall and injure herself if she tried to leave. The kit yowled again, hungry and in need of attention.
A she-cat walked near the edge of her territory, looking to see if no one was intruding until she heard yowls, her eyes widened and she looked around for a little bit, those yowls were not from a grown cat, they were from a kit. Not hesistating, the she-cat made her way towards the sound and, as she reached the crevice, she saw the kit and, close toit, a dead cat's corpse, her ears flattened against her skull at the sight, she had died during kitting. As the kitten yowled again, she made her way over to her, making sure she wasn't tripping and reached to grab the kitten's scruff, after a while, she made it out of the crevice, the kitten dangling from her jaws and headed back to her own territory, she gently placed the kitten down and started grooming her. "You're safe now, honey, I'll take good care of you." She murmured and picked up the kitten after she was done grooming her, thinking of a name, she thought about where she had found her and smiled a little: Gorgekit, that would be her name.