Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > Main Roleplay > SkyClan

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Roaring Cliffs...
by taillow
Last post by Marigoldwhisper
Today 05:52 AM
The Caduceus Family adopts...
by Rani
Last post by blxze.
Today 05:48 AM
RiverClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by Minkuu
Today 05:47 AM
RiverClan Nursery
by BEAR.
Last post by AmberPrisma
Today 05:33 AM
Bicker and break.[P]
by Fritter
Last post by alec
Today 05:16 AM

Old March 9th, 2019, 10:09 PM
FORMERLY: dizzy

Bump Policy: 4 days / 1 if time sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: SkyClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saturnalia View Post
@Rosemew

A rustle of leaves could be seen in an bush as ice blue eyes could be seen within the shadows that were glued to a rather skinny looking vole that she had her eyes on for the past few minutes . It wasn't much , but it was better than nothing in this weather , in all honesty there has been sweeter weather than this but to her she didn't mind the cold one bit. After all it's nature . Her nose twitched as she tentatively reached her left paw out as she did however the leaves rustled again louder than last time causing the vole to perk it's ears up and scan the surrounding area making Frostpaw stop her actions with a flick of her tail. After what seemed like an eternity the vole went back to scavenging for what ever food it could find . Upon deciding it was clear she put her paw on to the cold ground and slowly brought herself out of the bush thus revealing her ragged left ear and scarred left eye, which she was proud of , a wound worthy of showing off after having to deal with that monstrous dog that took her parents . THe dark grey and brown splotched Molly flicked her ears before charging at the vole as fast as she could with her claws sharp, it was only a tail length away so it wasn't a big deal. The vole perked its ears up and turned its head around to see a flash of a white grey and brown pelt leap at it before feeling a sharp burning pain it's neck and blacking out. Success. Joy rushed through Frostpaw at a job well done as she clutched the vole between her jaws and began to walk back to camp.
In the camp a molly could be seen pushing something. The chocolate molly with a slight rusty tent was pushing rocks and pebbles around the camp. Mahoganytuft stopped, looking at the small circle of rocks she made around a plant. A smile appeared on her maw, happy with her art, which is what she liked to call it. Her ears swiveled slightly, seeing a feline had come into the clearing.
Looking at the young cat, who Mahoganytuft didn't recognize. The molly shrugged, rolling her shoulders. Seeing a beautiful rock that was tinged orange from the dirt and rain, her eyes lit up.
Swiftly walking over, she lightly bumped into Frostpaw. Glancing back at the feline, Mahoganytuft smiled lightly. "Sorry!" She meowed, for bumping into the other.

·characters· •pronouns.cc•

bump after 96 hours / 4 days
Old March 9th, 2019, 10:18 PM
I. Am Checkmate :)

My Mood: Cheerful

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rosemew View Post

In the camp a molly could be seen pushing something. The chocolate molly with a slight rusty tent was pushing rocks and pebbles around the camp. Mahoganytuft stopped, looking at the small circle of rocks she made around a plant. A smile appeared on her maw, happy with her art, which is what she liked to call it. Her ears swiveled slightly, seeing a feline had come into the clearing.
Looking at the young cat, who Mahoganytuft didn't recognize. The molly shrugged, rolling her shoulders. Seeing a beautiful rock that was tinged orange from the dirt and rain, her eyes lit up.
Swiftly walking over, she lightly bumped into Frostpaw. Glancing back at the feline, Mahoganytuft smiled lightly. "Sorry!" She meowed, for bumping into the other.
she didn't even notice the warrior near her but surprisingly the bump made her stumble a bit and drop her vole , once she caught her footing she shook her head a bit and looked at the older she cat with an raise of an eyebrow before huffing with a tail flick I really need to work on a firmer stance .....this is embracing . But she should really watch where she's going . with slow blink she responded "it's fine . " she meowed before glancing at the ring of rocks and tilted her head in confusion "why in starclan name is that there?" she asked genuinely curious before she went back over to her catch and placed a paw on to it.

Characters -Claudius ( Rogue )

Old March 9th, 2019, 10:26 PM

Quote:
she didn't even notice the warrior near her but surprisingly the bump made her stumble a bit and drop her vole , once she caught her footing she shook her head a bit and looked at the older she cat with an raise of an eyebrow before huffing with a tail flick I really need to work on a firmer stance .....this is embracing . But she should really watch where she's going . with slow blink she responded "it's fine . " she meowed before glancing at the ring of rocks and tilted her head in confusion "why in starclan name is that there?" she asked genuinely curious before she went back over to her catch and placed a paw on to it.
The molly came back with the rusty tinged pebble, putting it near the circle of rocks. Her eyes filled with curiosity as she looked back at the apprentice. "I made it!" Mahoganytuft said, her tail flicking at the ring of rocks surrounding the plant.

Old March 10th, 2019, 11:13 AM

Quote:

The molly came back with the rusty tinged pebble, putting it near the circle of rocks. Her eyes filled with curiosity as she looked back at the apprentice. "I made it!" Mahoganytuft said, her tail flicking at the ring of rocks surrounding the plant.
Frostpaw just had a blank expression as she looked at the ring of rocks , she will admit the rusty looking rock looked nice but it was an every day thing to her. With a swish of her tail she just nodded . "that's nice ." she meowed her tone plain as she was trying not to hurt the feline . The apprentice flicked her ears as she thought she heard a pitter patter of tiny paws ,her eyes lit up at hearing it and began to dig a tiny hole to put her catch in , once she covered her catch up she looked at the warrior "wanna go hunting with me?two is better than one ." she meowed her tone showing excitement .

Old March 10th, 2019, 11:22 AM

Quote:
Frostpaw just had a blank expression as she looked at the ring of rocks , she will admit the rusty looking rock looked nice but it was an every day thing to her. With a swish of her tail she just nodded . "that's nice ." she meowed her tone plain as she was trying not to hurt the feline . The apprentice flicked her ears as she thought she heard a pitter patter of tiny paws ,her eyes lit up at hearing it and began to dig a tiny hole to put her catch in , once she covered her catch up she looked at the warrior "wanna go hunting with me?two is better than one ." she meowed her tone showing excitement .
Mahoganytuft nodded, her eyes set on the ring. Her ears perked up slightly, her teal orbs flicking over to Frostpaw. "Oh?" She hummed joyfully. "Sure." The reddish-brown molly meowed.

Old March 10th, 2019, 12:18 PM

Quote:

Mahoganytuft nodded, her eyes set on the ring. Her ears perked up slightly, her teal orbs flicking over to Frostpaw. "Oh?" She hummed joyfully. "Sure." The reddish-brown molly meowed.
The Molly purred and began to trot to the left with her nose in the air as she tried to scent out the creature who was responsible for the noise. Her tail twitched once she spotted paw prints on the ground which looked like they belonged to a mouse. Frostpaw looked at the feline behind her "think cornering it is the best way? Or how about I chase it towards you? Um....what ever your name is ....." she meowed with a swish of her tail.

Old March 10th, 2019, 03:13 PM

Quote:
The Molly purred and began to trot to the left with her nose in the air as she tried to scent out the creature who was responsible for the noise. Her tail twitched once she spotted paw prints on the ground which looked like they belonged to a mouse. Frostpaw looked at the feline behind her "think cornering it is the best way? Or how about I chase it towards you? Um....what ever your name is ....." she meowed with a swish of her tail.
Mahoganytuft glanced at various things while she followed the apprentice. Her ears swiveled, her attention going back to Frostpaw. "I think cornering sounds like a good idea." She meowed, raising a brow slightly. "Mahoganytufts my name."

Old March 10th, 2019, 07:14 PM

Quote:

Mahoganytuft glanced at various things while she followed the apprentice. Her ears swiveled, her attention going back to Frostpaw. "I think cornering sounds like a good idea." She meowed, raising a brow slightly. "Mahoganytufts my name."
the Molly purred with agreement and looked to the left once more " I'll go this way . And mines Frostpaw" she meowed after flicking her eyes back to the warrior , she darted off but stopped a tail length away before looking at the older she cat "I don't say this much about names but , yours has a nice ring to it." she complimented her French accent clearer this time before silently yet swiftly darting off well she did the best she could anyways . After spending quite a while in a hunting crouch her orbs shined as she spotted the mouse which was near a tree nibbling on a seed, her tail twitched as she reached her right paw out and placed it on the ground . She looked over at Mahoganytuft and nodded .

Old March 10th, 2019, 07:30 PM

Quote:
the Molly purred with agreement and looked to the left once more " I'll go this way . And mines Frostpaw" she meowed after flicking her eyes back to the warrior , she darted off but stopped a tail length away before looking at the older she cat "I don't say this much about names but , yours has a nice ring to it." she complimented her French accent clearer this time before silently yet swiftly darting off well she did the best she could anyways . After spending quite a while in a hunting crouch her orbs shined as she spotted the mouse which was near a tree nibbling on a seed, her tail twitched as she reached her right paw out and placed it on the ground . She looked over at Mahoganytuft and nodded .
Mahoganytuft nodded. "Yours has a nice ring to it too!" The molly chirped in a friendly tone. Crouching down, a few lengths away From Frostpaw. Her eyes glinted mischeviously as she saw the mouse. Being a few tail lengths aside from it, her teal orbs traveled to a curved rock in front of the small creature. How perfect, the mouse was completely cornered. She stalked a bit closer, her brows furrowing slightly in concentration as she kept her gaze on the mouse.

Old March 10th, 2019, 07:41 PM

Quote:

Mahoganytuft nodded. "Yours has a nice ring to it too!" The molly chirped in a friendly tone. Crouching down, a few lengths away From Frostpaw. Her eyes glinted mischeviously as she saw the mouse. Being a few tail lengths aside from it, her teal orbs traveled to a curved rock in front of the small creature. How perfect, the mouse was completely cornered. She stalked a bit closer, her brows furrowing slightly in concentration as she kept her gaze on the mouse.
the apprentice returned her gaze towards the mouse and smirked ,their prey was helpless! There was no way this will be messed up, as she crept closer she unsheathed her claws just as the mouse perked its head up ,her heart pounded in her chest with worry of their hunt failing , sadly the mouse turned around and froze as it somehow sensed that it wasn't alone but it flicked its ears as a bird fluttered from a branch which caused it to run for its life heading past the two felines . Her eyes widened NO! she ran after it "get infront of it somehow !" she meowed sounding desperate .