Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > Main Roleplay > SkyClan

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Let's Get This Over With...
by Bean
Last post by Bean
Today 08:45 AM
RiverClan Medicine Cat...
by starry
Last post by starry
Today 08:43 AM
Hiatus Question
by Bean
Last post by Bean
Today 08:24 AM
"Sharpen your teeth" - RC...
Last post by Fits
Today 08:04 AM
RiverClan Floodstone
by BEAR.
Last post by Astraea
Today 07:45 AM

Old February 20th, 2017, 01:00 AM

Default Re: SkyClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spirit View Post
Nightshade was walking beside his fellow black clanmate when he caught the scent. A moment after, his patrol friend gave notice about it. Nightshade nodded, and gave sign to stay quiet. This was not the scent of a cat he'd met before. Imposter!
Baring his fangs in a silent snarl, he lowered his body in a prowl, and started to crawl forward towards the scent, silently cursing his night black pelt against the bright white snow.

(My days are extremely busy at the moment, so sorry)
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Eye Of The Storm View Post

(It's ok, this isn't a very high-paced Roleplay.)

Wurzel froze when he spotted a pitch black pelt among the snow, oh Foxdung. He dug his claws deeper into the trunk, pulling himself up higher; the young tom let out a loud gasp as he looked down. Wurzel attempted to scramble up, but only succeeded in clawing of bits of bark off. The to, closed his eyes and let out a deep breath. Focuse. Wurzel looked down again; the pitch black pelt he saw belonged to a very disgruntled cat; and that cat was following him. Oh no.
Nightflash watched from behind, crouching down a bit to follow his patrol mate. His white paws blended with the snow but the rest of his black pelt and yellow eyes stood out against it. He let Nightshade take the lead, knowing that two cats after this one in a tree might be too much for the confined space of the branches.
Old February 21st, 2017, 01:27 AM
it be like that sometimes

My Mood: Unpredictable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolf View Post
@Empress of evil

A warm breeze ruffled the warm red fur of flamingstride. The toms large head swivelled side to side as he walked towards the large trees Looming overtop of him. bare branches criss crossing agasint the sky, printing delicate patterns into the blue canvas. Ears twitching and whiskers flicking. The Tom stalked fourth. He had
left behind the rest of the hunting party in order to get the best results. Auroraflame could handle the rest of them on her own? She was deputy anyway. Why was he worried? he wouldn't lie to himself he had seen the Molly as attractive multiple times. Though it wasn't just himself who agreed. Multiple toms spoke of her. Of course it was
like flamingstride to be mutually interested in a she cat such as auroaflame. Though, never having spoke to her once in his lifetime was a reminder there was little to no chance of s future. Besides flamingstride liked lots of felines and sadly they liked him back expecting to be the only. It pained him to admit to the others. He just wasn't ready. suddenly the toms ears perked and his thoughts where interrupted. A flutter of wings and sudden silence. His eyes scanned the clearing before him and he focused his eyes on a splotch of black nearby.
The crow had positioned itself on a low branch. The scent was fresh and welcoming. Also smelled of the thunderpath he had seen only twice in his lifetime. Both times terrifying as all get out. The bird was plucking out frozen foliage from the ice and snow that had settled in. It was plump and round, unlike most prey they had around here. Flamingstride shook his head in utter disgust.
It gobbled on twoleg trash and crowfood. Disgusting enough as it was the thing smelt like death itself. The Tom shook his head again snorting in order to banish the putrid stench. It was gone for a fleeting moment then he stench began to sting his nostrils again. The Tom had paused to release himself of its scent only to have given away his own scent. The bird cocked his head to the side searching for the source. Flamingstride froze, and for several momentes stayed so very still it completely surpassed him at least twice. Now fully confident in his Abilties then stalked fourth quickly. The bird took a second but chose to fly to a nearby branch. How lovely. This only made things harder. His tail lashed like a snake, posied at prey. It was Around two foxlengths away and about two tail lengths up from his position. He grinned slightly and readied himself.
Bunching his hindlegs he sprang, claws out teeth bared. He threw himself over the massive bird and wrestled it for a brief second off the branch before taking the bird and himself off the tree with a swift movment.
Hitting the ground with a 'umpf'. The crow let out a screech of surprise before flapping out of his grasp and disappearing into the sky.
Flamingstride groaned. It felt like his chest had been scratched about 10 times. His eyes wandered to his chest and
noticed that crows claw marks had been engraved in his skin. The air had been knocked out of him As if he had been slammed into the ground. Oh wait. I was. he paused and his eyes drifted upwards to the sky. I hope to the highest points of starclan nobody saw that. Please. flamingstride pushed himself to the base of the tree, resting his back against the knarled tree roots. "why, why, why, ohhh. Dear starclan" he mumbles under his breath. Gradually
His breath as returned and he
found it quite peaceful to be able to sit and just, you know sit. Hopefully no out comes to look for me. I don't know what I would say. Oh what's to loose anyway?

[ Sorry for late reply. My iPad totally died on me! ]
Narrowed icy blue hues focused intently on a small vole. Black paws left paw prints in the snow as they carried their owner forward. 3. 2. 1. The deputy leapt as soon as she got close enough, her front paw stretched far out and abnormally sharp claws extended as much as possible. She landed square on her target, feeling it writh beneath her paws. Reaching down, she quickly killed it with a swift bite. Auroraflame let out a breath she hadn't realized she was holding. The she-cat could feel her heart pounding quickly as the andrenaline had rushed through her body. It was still leaf-bare and the clan was desperate for food. Auroraflame stood up properly and started to dig a shallow hole with one paw. Once she was done, she used her nose to pushed the vole into the hole, making a mental note to remember to take it back later.
After a while of no success, the deputy had sent her hunting patrol off in different directions, hoping that there would be better luck. Auroraflame was about to walk forward, eager and desperate to find more prey, when suddenly she heard a rustle into the bushes. She froze, not moving a muscle. The only sound that could be heard was the chirp of birds in the distance and Auroraflame's breathing, not to forget, the sound of rustling leaves. Not many bushes had leaves left on them. Most plants had lost the beautiful colours that the leaves and flowers once formed. It made hunting easier. Looking around, the deputy spotted a bush that still had leaves on it, snow speckling it. Watching closely, she noticed that something seemed to be in it.
Jaws parted, revealing white sharp teeth. Auroraflame tasted the air. The wind wasn't blowing her way. Frowning, she moved around slowly so she was facing in the direction the faint breeze was blowing. Bingo. The scent of a wren filled her nose, making her mouth water slightly. Slowly, the deputy crept forward, being careful not to make a sound. Auroraflame was focused so intently on the bush, that she had forgotten to watch where she was putting her paws. She jumped slightly in surprise as she felt and heard a snap beneath her. Looking down quickly, she saw a small, delicate stick, snapped in half. Immediately looking back up, she spotted a small thing flapping away. Auroraflame shot forward, she refused to let the wren slip away. Bunching up her muscles, the deputy leapt up.
Auroraflame crashed to the ground landing in the snow, sending cold shivers through her body. Having short fur was a disadvantage for her when it was leaf-bare. She looked at her paws in front of her. Nothings rested under them. She growled in frustration. She'd missed it! "Stupid wren", Auroraflame muttered. When Auroraflame hunted, she had a habit of blaming it on the prey everytime she missed. It was just a habit that had caught onto her when she was an apprentice.
The ebony she-cat opened her mouth again to taste the air. Nothing. No scent of prey. Something did catch her attention through. It was a scent of one of her clanmates. She couldn't tell which one it was though. Slowly, she padded forward, still trying to be as silent as possible in case something came out.
"Flamingstride?", Auroraflame asked, recognising the red fur of the tom. The she-cat knew pretty much everyone in the clan. She liked to be social and payed more attention to who was who then most cats. She didn't necessarily know everyone well, she just at least knew their names. Flamingstride was an example of this. Looking at the tom, she noticed he was sitting down, resting against a tree.
"What are you doing?", she asked. The sight slightly annoyed her. She wasn't aware that the warrior had been trying to make a catch, she thought he was just slacking off. Auroraflame liked it when everyone helped. She was a fair cat and always tried to make sure everyone was putting in the equal amount of effort to help.

[Sorry for this late reply! I've been incredibly busy recently!]

Enjoy the good times <3 because something terrible is probably about to happen

Last edited by Empress Of Evil; February 21st, 2017 at 01:57 AM.
Old February 21st, 2017, 03:32 AM
I’m full of it

Bump Policy: Every 2 days!
My Mood: Sleepy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Empress Of Evil View Post
Narrowed icy blue hues focused intently on a small vole. Black paws left paw prints in the snow as they carried their owner forward. 3. 2. 1. The deputy leapt as soon as she got close enough, her front paw stretched far out and abnormally sharp claws extended as much as possible. She landed square on her target, feeling it writh beneath her paws. Reaching down, she quickly killed it with a swift bite. Auroraflame let out a breath she hadn't realized she was holding. The she-cat could feel her heart pounding quickly as the andrenaline had rushed through her body. It was still leaf-bare and the clan was desperate for food. Auroraflame stood up properly and started to dig a shallow hole with one paw. Once she was done, she used her nose to pushed the vole into the hole, making a mental note to remember to take it back later.
After a while of no success, the deputy had sent her hunting patrol off in different directions, hoping that there would be better luck. Auroraflame was about to walk forward, eager and desperate to find more prey, when suddenly she heard a rustle into the bushes. She froze, not moving a muscle. The only sound that could be heard was the chirp of birds in the distance and Auroraflame's breathing, not to forget, the sound of rustling leaves. Not many bushes had leaves left on them. Most plants had lost the beautiful colours that the leaves and flowers once formed. It made hunting easier. Looking around, the deputy spotted a bush that still had leaves on it, snow speckling it. Watching closely, she noticed that something seemed to be in it.
Jaws parted, revealing white sharp teeth. Auroraflame tasted the air. The wind wasn't blowing her way. Frowning, she moved around slowly so she was facing in the direction the faint breeze was blowing. Bingo. The scent of a wren filled her nose, making her mouth water slightly. Slowly, the deputy crept forward, being careful not to make a sound. Auroraflame was focused so intently on the bush, that she had forgotten to watch where she was putting her paws. She jumped slightly in surprise as she felt and heard a snap beneath her. Looking down quickly, she saw a small, delicate stick, snapped in half. Immediately looking back up, she spotted a small thing flapping away. Auroraflame shot forward, she refused to let the wren slip away. Bunching up her muscles, the deputy leapt up.
Auroraflame crashed to the ground landing in the snow, sending cold shivers through her body. Having short fur was a disadvantage for her when it was leaf-bare. She looked at her paws in front of her. Nothings rested under them. She growled in frustration. She'd missed it! "Stupid wren", Auroraflame muttered. When Auroraflame hunted, she had a habit of blaming it on the prey everytime she missed. It was just a habit that had caught onto her when she was an apprentice.
The ebony she-cat opened her mouth again to taste the air. Nothing. No scent of prey. Something did catch her attention through. It was a scent of one of her clanmates. She couldn't tell which one it was though. Slowly, she padded forward, still trying to be as silent as possible in case something came out.
"Flamingstride?", Auroraflame asked, recognising the red fur of the tom. The she-cat knew pretty much everyone in the clan. She liked to be social and payed more attention to who was who then most cats. She didn't necessarily know everyone well, she just at least knew their names. Flamingstride was an example of this. Looking at the tom, she noticed he was sitting down, resting against a tree.
"What are you doing?", she asked. The sight slightly annoyed her. She wasn't aware that the warrior had been trying to make a catch, she thought he was just slacking off. Auroraflame liked it when everyone helped. She was a fair cat and always tried to make sure everyone was putting in the equal amount of effort to help.

[Sorry for this late reply! I've been incredibly busy recently!]

Flamingstrides small nap was suddenly interrupted by the noise of paws hitting ground. His ears perked suddnely, angled in the direction to which the disturbance emitted from. Though his wounds stung. Quit being a kit flamingstride. It's just a small scratch. he scolded himself quickly while forcing himself to obtain a seated position. Anyway he forced himself to higher his posture whilst his eyes scanned the bush line. A bush which still had rotting leaves clinging to its worn branches stood in his way. Preventing any sort of view. Attempting to break past this barrier he looked past the worn branches and dying leaves he spotted nothing but further snow. He grunted in irritation. Whatever it is I'm not going to look for it. I'm just about done moving for now. the Tom admitted internally resting his back against her tree, this time keeping his eyes pryed open. Sure. It's lazy. But a crows claws hurt just as much as a cats. Besides. I already caught something back there. normally the Tom by now would be rounding up his prey. Hauling his load back to camp and gleaming as everyone took prey from his assorted catch. Now he lay, claw marks on his chest, no breath and not willing to go on.
As he settled back down his peace came back.
The rustling of the wind through the branches of the trees was now his lullaby as he attempted to rid himself of the stress he carried on his shoulders. Not that there was much. Sighing deeply he released a heavy breath and his shoulders sagged. suddnely. He felt a tap. A stir rather. He flicked open an eye. Nothing lay in his way. Just a stupid bush and snow heaps. He shut his eyes, but again he felt this stirring. He opened both eyes again. Fluttering his eye lashes to adapt to the light that streamed from between the skinny bone claws of the trees above. Suddenly just three foxlengths away he heard a thud. The toms ears perked with sudden interest. His whiskers twitched as his nose attempted to pick apart the many scents and identify the one. Auroraflame. the Tom started to panic. The deputy was here? Okay let's just hope she passes by. Not like she'll come this way right? Oh who am I kidding there's nowhere to go but here despite the stinging in his chest he allowed himself to sit upright, holding himself steady with ith his two forearms. I can crawl away, no. My chest. he mentally grunted, Mouse dung. What now? These cuts are barely visible. She wouldn't accept that as an excuse. the Tom just gave up. There's no getting out of this. Unless he happens to miss me- no. That's fox dung she's going to see you.
He picked up a soft curse from behind the bushes. Seconds later a wren fluttered away, flapping its small wings as fast as it could. He blinked his eyes again and looked back done straight between him and here auroraflame was most likely going to appear. Then he prepared himself for extrem chastisment. But even before he spotted her she called his name. That stung more then the wounds. Rats. he though absent mindedly. He raised his head to meet the she cats as she appeared not to the wilted bush. He grinned weakly. "Auroraflam" there was still a sliver of a chance she'd understand. So he would aim for it. If he missed. Well then he'd deal with it. Anoyance dripped from her voice and you could tell she wa both frustrated and confused with him. "I was taking a break. I was winded" let me spare you to details of my failure. he secretly added to himself before raising his gaze to meet her's. You could tell she had been working hard. The residue of snow had been left of her fur. Recently in fact, the wren. Appears I'm not the only one who had failed to cathc something today. he re focused on the conversation and forced himself up into a sitting position. Despite the sting of the flesh wounds.

[ if you can't reply that's totally okay! ]

Go here for general finder or here for kit finder

|| Rabbit || Singepaw || Goosecurl ||

“Avoiding unhappiness is not the road to happiness.”
François Lelord

Old February 21st, 2017, 09:27 PM
questionmark

My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolfybro View Post
She noticed that the other was picking up with her speed perfectly fine,so she didn't hesitate to walk her normal speed instead. She nodded to what she had said,"I wouldn't mind helping you practice if you ever needed it." she offered. Usually she didn't offer her help to cats,seeing as they were to talkative or to eager to actually learn anything. She saw no humility in ever needed help with anything,and was open to help if given the chance. She looked up to the trees when she had motioned with her tail. She understood why she would need help a bit balancing her larger body type was a challenge she guessed. Her blue eyes scanned the trees but then focused her gaze on Lioncry and smiled. She was observant,even of little things that most cats would forget about,"I can see you're itching to run,I'm sure I can keep of with you if you'd like too." she chuckled.
Lioncry blinked, surprised as she trotted along beside Maplespider, enjoying the crisp cold air that ruffled her pelt. It was far better than Greenleaf, in her opinion anyway, and as the snow crunched under her paws, she dipped her head gratefully. “Thank you!” she purred happily, although a bit surprised by the other warrior's offer. She looked up, swishing her tail with pleasure. It felt good to just go out for a walk, talk to somebody for a bit, and not have to worry very much about hunting or patrolling, and it felt good. It was relaxing, and she continued to purr quietly. She glanced back at Maplespider, smiling. “Sure am.” the large golden-brown warrior laughed, breaking into a run, not to worried that she would get far ahead of the longer legged molly, and she was fairly certain that Maplespider would not be far behind as she raced through the tree trunks.

Last edited by doghouse; February 21st, 2017 at 09:27 PM.
Old February 21st, 2017, 09:51 PM
whats up danger?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spirited Darkness View Post

Lioncry blinked, surprised as she trotted along beside Maplespider, enjoying the crisp cold air that ruffled her pelt. It was far better than Greenleaf, in her opinion anyway, and as the snow crunched under her paws, she dipped her head gratefully. “Thank you!” she purred happily, although a bit surprised by the other warrior's offer. She looked up, swishing her tail with pleasure. It felt good to just go out for a walk, talk to somebody for a bit, and not have to worry very much about hunting or patrolling, and it felt good. It was relaxing, and she continued to purr quietly. She glanced back at Maplespider, smiling. “Sure am.” the large golden-brown warrior laughed, breaking into a run, not to worried that she would get far ahead of the longer legged molly, and she was fairly certain that Maplespider would not be far behind as she raced through the tree trunks.
She purred along with the warrior. Everything about Maplespider was laid bad and relaxed-including her emotions. While she wore only a small soft smile on the inside she felt like a kit again,no worries of warrior duties lingering on her shoulders. The chilled air ruffled her long fur gently,it felt refreshing. She felt young again. "Anytime," she purred. The molly loved teaching,and explaining things she was good at. While she was more on the modest side of her teaching,she did hold some pride for herself and was willing to help others who seemed to actually value her time. She chuckled as she watched the warrior run,following after her. Her claws dug in the ground as she ran,easily catching up with Lioncry with the advantage of her long,flexible limps.

It felt nice,feeling the wind in her fur as she hopped over trees swiftly and dodged trunks by curving her body with grace. She swore she could be a Windclan cat if she really wanted to,but she needed the trees above her to feel like home. Lioncry reminded her of why she loved her hom so much,even if they had recently relocated. The trees above her shined through the darkening sky with greens and browns as it became a blur seeming the speed they were running at. She didn't want to outrun the other,seeing as she rather liked her company so she stuck close to her side-though not to close that it would be annoying to run,just keeping the same general speed. "I live for moments like this." her voice was slightly muffled as she panted,the breeze against her face muffling her words a bit as she ran.
Old February 23rd, 2017, 06:57 PM
questionmark

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolfybro View Post
She purred along with the warrior. Everything about Maplespider was laid bad and relaxed-including her emotions. While she wore only a small soft smile on the inside she felt like a kit again,no worries of warrior duties lingering on her shoulders. The chilled air ruffled her long fur gently,it felt refreshing. She felt young again. "Anytime," she purred. The molly loved teaching,and explaining things she was good at. While she was more on the modest side of her teaching,she did hold some pride for herself and was willing to help others who seemed to actually value her time. She chuckled as she watched the warrior run,following after her. Her claws dug in the ground as she ran,easily catching up with Lioncry with the advantage of her long,flexible limps.

It felt nice,feeling the wind in her fur as she hopped over trees swiftly and dodged trunks by curving her body with grace. She swore she could be a Windclan cat if she really wanted to,but she needed the trees above her to feel like home. Lioncry reminded her of why she loved her hom so much,even if they had recently relocated. The trees above her shined through the darkening sky with greens and browns as it became a blur seeming the speed they were running at. She didn't want to outrun the other,seeing as she rather liked her company so she stuck close to her side-though not to close that it would be annoying to run,just keeping the same general speed. "I live for moments like this." her voice was slightly muffled as she panted,the breeze against her face muffling her words a bit as she ran.
Lioncry ran swiftly beside Maplespider, the breeze pushing her fur flat to her sides as she ran. She could feel her muscles bunching and stretching with every step, feel the rhythmic pounding of per paws against the cold dirt and frost lined leaves, and her lungs burning from the sensation, and she enjoyed every second of it, but for every one of Maplespider's steps, Lioncry took two shorter steps. She wove around the trees, slipping neatly over logs, hardly breaking stride, keeping pace easily enough with the faster cat. She half wished the moment would never end, but she knew that it wouldn't be long before she would have to stop and catch her breath, but she pushed on, watching the landscape turn blurry until all Lioncry could see in detail was Maplespider, running a pace or two ahead of her. “This is great!” she called, the wind her breath, and she feared that Maplespider wouldn't hear her over the breeze. Blood roared like thunder in her ears, and she flattened them, making herself more streamlined as she ran, and was quickly running at Maplespider's shoulder, but not so close that she couldn't weave around trees if they came up too suddenly.
Old February 23rd, 2017, 07:04 PM
a tiny bean

My Mood: Amazed

Forestpaw rolled his eyes impatiently, "Are we ready?" He asked, his hues narrowed,

@Wolfybro @fenic; @meraki @KitKat12
lotusfang

Last edited by Reverie; February 23rd, 2017 at 07:05 PM.
Old February 23rd, 2017, 09:39 PM
It’s ya boi nighty

My Mood: Queenly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nighty View Post
Cliffheart padded slowly alongside her. He was a bit unsteady, but he swore not to show it. That was the thing he hated most, feeling like he wasn't as good, or wasn't as capable as the other warriors. As he padded on, he was able to pick up speed, getting used to the feel of the splint. He gave a soft smile to the she cat beside him. He could express with words what this meant to him. "Yes, and the air is beginning to smell fresher, with a. Promise of green leaf." He stated happily. "But you're right it is very nice out here. Sometimes it seems so much better when you haven't seen it in two moons. I just can't wait to be able to hunt and fight again." He sighed. "Do you know what it feels like to have to sit back and watch the Clan perform your duties, while all you can do is sit there and eat their hard work? Because if not, then I encourage you never to get seriously injured, because it, to me is the worst feeling in the world." He said. It was strange for him to be spilling this much into a cat. He rarely shared his true emotions, and that's what this was. She was becoming like a best friend to him, and it felt great.

[Small bump for @Moonfang that post was on page 67]
~~ I’m trying to come back. All my character will be scrapped and I’ll be starting over. Some of my characters will remain in Starclan, all my main ones. They’re open for roleplay if you would like that. Other than that I’m starting over completely. ~~
Old February 23rd, 2017, 09:49 PM

My Mood: Lurking

Cool Re: SkyClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nighty View Post
Cliffheart padded slowly alongside her. He was a bit unsteady, but he swore not to show it. That was the thing he hated most, feeling like he wasn't as good, or wasn't as capable as the other warriors. As he padded on, he was able to pick up speed, getting used to the feel of the splint. He gave a soft smile to the she cat beside him. He could express with words what this meant to him. "Yes, and the air is beginning to smell fresher, with a. Promise of green leaf." He stated happily. "But you're right it is very nice out here. Sometimes it seems so much better when you haven't seen it in two moons. I just can't wait to be able to hunt and fight again." He sighed. "Do you know what it feels like to have to sit back and watch the Clan perform your duties, while all you can do is sit there and eat their hard work? Because if not, then I encourage you never to get seriously injured, because it, to me is the worst feeling in the world." He said. It was strange for him to be spilling this much into a cat. He rarely shared his true emotions, and that's what this was. She was becoming like a best friend to him, and it felt great.
Scorchedpetal looked down at his inquiry. "Actually, yes." she replied, her voice softened. This Tom was really sweet to her, and she felt a connection with him. The territory was lit up by the stary sky above them. The sight of a million lights made her purr softly as she padded along. Maybe she could help out Cliff, getting him 'back out there' in a way. But as she was lost in her thought, she caught her paw on a surfaced tree root and tripped.
Old February 23rd, 2017, 09:55 PM
It’s ya boi nighty

My Mood: Queenly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moonfang View Post

Scorchedpetal looked down at his inquiry. "Actually, yes." she replied, her voice softened. This Tom was really sweet to her, and she felt a connection with him. The territory was lit up by the stary sky above them. The sight of a million lights made her purr softly as she padded along. Maybe she could help out Cliff, getting him 'back out there' in a way. But as she was lost in her thought, she caught her paw on a surfaced tree root and tripped.
Cliffheart nodded a little. It felt good to be understood. But did. She really understand to the full extent that he felt it? He couldn't help wondering. Sure he liked this cat, he trusted her, but was she saying that to make him feel better? Or did she actually fully understand? He was about to comment back when he saw her paw catch in the corner of his eye. Instinctively he reached forwards, thrusting his shoulder in the way of her fall. He caught her before she hit the ground. Giving a heavy shrug, he gave her a push back up, before he came toppling down as well. But it was too late. His three paws gave way. They were already a trained from his loss of movement in his fourth limb, now they had to support another cat too. He toppled to the ground, Scorchedpetal most likely to fall on top of him. He released a groaning sound as he hit the ground, feeling his leg shift in his splint. "Are you okay?" He asked, his voice partially muffled from the way his muzzle was pushed against the ground.
~~ I’m trying to come back. All my character will be scrapped and I’ll be starting over. Some of my characters will remain in Starclan, all my main ones. They’re open for roleplay if you would like that. Other than that I’m starting over completely. ~~