Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ThunderClan > ThunderClan Events

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
“A Rabbit on the Hunt! So...
Last post by Dolomedes
Today 12:03 AM
"I Didn't Mean Shooting...
Last post by Dolomedes
Yesterday 11:50 PM
RiverClan Floodstone
by BEAR.
Last post by Minkuu
Yesterday 11:48 PM
One Word Stories!
by Myling
Last post by Minkuu
Yesterday 11:23 PM
Goodbye to this world [VA]
by Minkuu
Last post by Minkuu
Yesterday 11:21 PM

Old December 11th, 2023, 09:12 PM
ATEEZ Seonghwa is FOINE

Status: I speak English, Thai, German, Korean and some others
Bump Policy: Anytime <3
My Mood: In Love

Default Re: Double Check-Ups!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eraserhead View Post
| Nightpaw |

He glances over with a smile. "Hello, Oatkit!" the tom says with a purr.
Oatkit finally caught up, affectionately butting his head against Nightpaw's shoulder. "Hi! How are you?" he purred

lio lurked here
hope dropped a bundle of chocolates here

@/Beanz@/mars@/Merp Machine@/CrimsionOaks@/WCUEhoneyfur

I love Seonghwa to Mars and back. I love his smile, his laugh, his amazing genderless, sleek style. I love everything about this man and nobody can change my mind. Park Seonghwa my joy I love you <3
Old December 11th, 2023, 09:18 PM
Hey, kids! Look, a deer!

Bump Policy: Doesn't really matter-
My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlliWant4XmasIsDdeonghwa! View Post

Oatkit finally caught up, affectionately butting his head against Nightpaw's shoulder. "Hi! How are you?" he purred
| Nightpaw |

"I'm good, how about you?" He asks.

Looking for a Crowfeather.... (Matchmaker event)

Characters:
Nightpaw (ThC) ~ Sparksky (ShC) ~ Rabbitkit (RC) ~ Coryo (Rouge)

"I don't care, get it done before my nap's over."
Old December 11th, 2023, 09:57 PM
ATEEZ Seonghwa is FOINE

Quote:
| Nightpaw |

"I'm good, how about you?" He asks.
Oatkit sniffed. "Glad your good. Mama caught a cold so she making me get checked for one. But I'm good!"

lio lurked here

I love Seonghwa to Mars and back. I love his smile, his laugh, his amazing genderless, sleek style. I love everything about this man and nobody can change my mind. Park Seonghwa my joy I love you <3
Old December 11th, 2023, 10:55 PM
Hey, kids! Look, a deer!

Bump Policy: Doesn't really matter-
My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlliWant4XmasIsDdeonghwa! View Post

Oatkit sniffed. "Glad your good. Mama caught a cold so she making me get checked for one. But I'm good!"
| Nightpaw |

"It's safe to get checked." He nods.

Looking for a Crowfeather.... (Matchmaker event)

Characters:
Nightpaw (ThC) ~ Sparksky (ShC) ~ Rabbitkit (RC) ~ Coryo (Rouge)

"I don't care, get it done before my nap's over."
Old December 12th, 2023, 06:02 AM
ATEEZ Seonghwa is FOINE

Quote:
| Nightpaw |

"It's safe to get checked." He nods.
Oatkit nodded with a small mew. "Is that what your here for?" Oatkit settled his tiny brown body beside Nightpaw, crouching and wrapping his tail around him for warmth.

lio lurked here

Old December 12th, 2023, 08:31 AM
brain dead

Bump Policy: 24 hours (literally whenever idc)
My Mood: Busy

SHOCKKIT

Shockkit shot up at the call. Some puny check - ups? She didn't need no check ups. She was too good for that. She searched instead for Plumkit. Some days ago the little guy had promised her that they were to perform the greatest prank of all time. Where was he now? Disappeared again. He was probably getting ready for the prank, so it took all her willpower not to search for him and instead leave him be.

Instead, the sleek yellow tabby strutted towards the ever-growing crowd of gathering cats, bumping her way to the front before flopping down and settling there.

SPARKKIT

Sparkkit sighed as he watched Sparkkit walk out of the nursery. The two were getting old, and they were to be apprentices soon. Now, most kits wanted to become apprentices as soon as possible, but that wasn't the case for him. Call him weird, but the little tom was too lazy for that. He wanted to be a kit forever. He saw how the warriors stressed out every day about battles, sicknesses, conflicts, etc. It was something he didn't want to deal with. Struggling to his feet, he was surprised by how quiet it had gotten around him. It seemed like all the kits had left already. Well, today might be the first day in a while that he would do something useful.

Speaking of useful, he always felt a sense of fulfillment when he was near Lilackit. He quickly scanned around him for her, shrugged, and approached the crowd.

He searched the cats in hopes of finding Springpaw. Even though they got off to a rocky start, him threatening her and all, her job with Lilackit's paw had been done well, so he had enjoyed her presence. So he hoped he got her.

[NEITHER ARE SICK - JUST A CHECK UP - SPARK WANTS SPRING - SHOCK CAN GET EITHER]

[ @rudolph - for shock @Omari - spring or drizzle for spring <3 ]
Credit to the one and only @Cinnamon~
Check this out!- my rp on a wolf pack. Major roles include- General, Alpha, Beta, Gazer, and Healer!
Old December 13th, 2023, 06:55 PM

Status: Did you know that Goldfish actually have memories of up to 3 years?
Bump Policy: Honestly, whenever. I most likely forgot about it as I have the attention span on a goldfish
My Mood: Queenly

HeronSnarl padded over, just to make sure she was running correctly.

(Me when I don't want the girl to go missing)
Old December 14th, 2023, 09:53 PM
work is never done

Bump Policy: every 4 days
My Mood: Kingly

[ Wolf doesn't need a checkup / will not be participating, I just wanted to do a quick reaction LMAO ]

Wolfpaw heard Drizzlecloud's call, and ice filled his veins. The last time Wolfpaw sought help from the medicine cats, he had been brought into their den and stayed within for moons - only to have no treatments, no nothing. He suffered in the nest, in silence, until his symptoms faded enough for him to resume duties.

He was sure, they were great - Bumba picked them for a reason, but he did not want to go near that den again. He didn't really trust them to do anything to fix him, if things were going south - they didn't when it mattered. So... Wolfpaw quickly made his leave, staying as far away as possible from where check-ups were taking place.

wolfhivewolfhive roleplaystc additional training
deceased charactersroleplay rules
Old December 19th, 2023, 04:00 PM

Bump Policy: 72 hours!!
My Mood: Fine

Drizzlecloud
Thunderclan
She/her

It seemed that her first patient today was Mudhound–who she always welcomed the company of! Upon seeing them, she tipped her head to the side, a small smile forming on her muzzle without being fully aware of it herself.

“A gift?” She cooed softly, leaning over to investigate the gift that she had been given. A rock–but a pretty, shiny one at that! “My, oh my, what ever did I do to deserve such a thing?”

She used her paw to pull the rock carefully to her side before she lifted her head to look at the warrior before her once again. By the looks of it, they had been healing very well–but she wanted to check in on those scars of theirs just to be sure! “Now, I know you came here to give me this lovely gift–which I deeply appreciate, by the way–but would you mind if I checked those scars you’re sporting, Muddy?”

[ @Rani ]

Next up was Cherrypaw. Sweet, lil Cherrypaw. She had grown quite fond of her–but that was probably clear to a lot of her clanmates, and it kind of went without saying at this point.

“Cherrypaw! Hey there, darling, you’ve come for a check-up?” It was more of a rhetorical question, though, because of course that’s why she came here. She and Springpaw were hosting check-ups. She tipped her head to the right, leaning down slightly so that she could peer at Cherrypaw’s fur. “Any injuries, new or old, have been bothering you? Maybe you’re feeling under the weather?”

[ @peppermintbubble. ]

Spotting Swiftheart among the crowd, Drizzlecloud waved her over with her tail, sporting a friendly smile.

“Hey, Swiftheart! C’mere, let’s check to make sure that you’re healthy, shall we? Has anything been bothering you lately? Injuries–or maybe you’ve been feeling ill?” She asked, the air around her light and friendly. Even if Swiftheart just wanted her to check on a healing injury to make sure that it was doing well–even a scar–she’d be happy to assist!

[ @Swiftheart <3 ]

Next came Silentpaw. “Hey there!” The blue-grey molly trilled, friendly–perhaps overly so. “Could you tell me when you started feeling off? Today, perhaps a few nights ago?” Knowing all of the details would help her to completely understand the situation before she made any decisions on what needed to be administered here.

[ @Ravenswings ]

“Hello, Bravesky!” Drizzlecloud greeted him jovially. “Feeling a bit snotty recently? Could you tell me all of your symptoms, if you have more? Oh, and when did you start feeling under the weather?” A timeline, as well as an explanation of any other symptoms he had–if he had any, at least–would help her with figuring out what the issue was. Perhaps it was the after-effects of the poison, or perhaps it was just a cold, considering the changing season!

[ @ChristmasFawn ]

“Oatkit!” Drizzlecloud called out softly, noting the fact that the kit was currently speaking with an apprentice. Waving her tail to the small tom, she offered him a friendly smile. “Say, are you looking to get a check-up, kitto?”

[ @AlliWant4XmasIsDdeonghwa! ]

The appearance of Shockkit, who had nosed her way up to where Drizzlecloud stood, caught her attention fairly quickly. The appearance of the kit, snooty as she seemed to be, was a little bit funny–and endearing, in a really odd way. “Hey there, Shockkit–right?”

Drizzlecloud seated herself in front of the young molly, curling her fluffy tail over her paws. “Are you here for a check-up? Have you been feeling sick lately–or has anything been hurting, by chance?”

[ @Sleek ]

[ All other cats involved in this event will be taken care of by Springpaw, so if you haven’t been mentioned/one of your other cats hasn’t been spoken to by Drizzlecloud here, that’s the reason! ]

Bump Policy: 72 hours!
Often inactive on weekends!

Click here for my character site!
Old December 19th, 2023, 04:10 PM
Life is full of surprises

Bump Policy: After 72 hours
My Mood: Tired

Bravesky smiled at Drizzlecloud and listened"I've been a little bit stuffy and snotty recently, it started 2 days ago " he replied
@Omari

flareclan sign up - my Youtube channel- Character Bios - Forestclan sign up