by elaif
Last post by Desert Rain Frog
Today 06:47 PM

Old March 8th, 2017, 12:31 PM

My Mood: Annoyed
Default Re: Dusk Syndicate Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaymist/Ravenkit View Post
"We are heading to the camp. Its a little ways away. Come on. We are almost there. All we need to do is go throught these bushes, across a log then under a few bushes. "
He laughed.
(Gtg, c'ya at home!)
@Jaymist/Ravenkit
Nodding in acknowledgment to Death's reply continued through the dried brambles and grasses following the tom's lead. His bone-thin, short furred body was racking with shivers and his stomach clenched in hunger. He was absolutely freezing and hadn't eaten in over a day. "Thank you for letting me into your territory" He meowed his voice shaking slightly with the cold; his breath coming out in crisp puffs into the darkening winter sky. He was used to dealing with cold nights and being hungry but that didn't mean he liked it. He hoped they got to camp soon so he could hunker down somewhere.

Charrie Site
"give me chocolate chip cookie dough and im perfect!"

Last edited by ChameweonRainbow; March 8th, 2017 at 12:32 PM.
Old March 8th, 2017, 02:50 PM
Hit love right back..

Bump Policy: Bump me on Discord if I don't respond in a week
My Mood: Tired

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChameweonRainbow View Post
@Jaymist/Ravenkit
Nodding in acknowledgment to Death's reply continued through the dried brambles and grasses following the tom's lead. His bone-thin, short furred body was racking with shivers and his stomach clenched in hunger. He was absolutely freezing and hadn't eaten in over a day. "Thank you for letting me into your territory" He meowed his voice shaking slightly with the cold; his breath coming out in crisp puffs into the darkening winter sky. He was used to dealing with cold nights and being hungry but that didn't mean he liked it. He hoped they got to camp soon so he could hunker down somewhere.
"Your welcome dear friend. Its through these bushes." Ue padded through the bushes.
(Go to the camp now!!!!!! :-))

Hello, My name is Deerlie, I own Crowfrost of Shadowclan and Doekit of Thunderclan. I am available for Rp whenever, and I can be found on discord, so please ping me if you'd like to rp!
I am a returning member after over a year, so i am a little dusty on how the site works, but I'm slowly getting into it once again!
Old March 9th, 2017, 05:05 PM
whats up danger?

My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slash-GNR View Post
"Yeah, I get sidetracked easily. That bird just caught my eye, and I was pinned on it," she responded as she looked around. "Ah... I have never heard of Whiskey before..." she mewed. "Hmm, well I like you so far... so you are doing pretty good," she mewed as she licked her maw. "Shoot... we left my prey back there," she sighed as she shook her head. "So what is your rank? Warrior?" she asked tilting her head to one side.
"Other member of the Syndicate will get it,if not another animal will." he mewed. Usually he would've turned back and grabbed such a kill in leaf-bare,but he wanted to finish this walk to camp first. "We don't have warriors here,I'm a Fighter." he replied. Fighters were protectors of the clan,using brute force to give to their clan and are higher in the social pyramid. He was proud of his title,since he was willy and brute in battle the rank fitted him well. "What's a warrior?"
Old March 11th, 2017, 10:43 AM
Hit love right back..

Death bounded in. The tom smelled a rabbit. "Shhh. . ,Get into this crouch. When you do, make sure your tail doesnt touch the ground. When you see your prey, Run after it and chase it. But make sure its not near its hole. " He said

Hello, My name is Deerlie, I own Crowfrost of Shadowclan and Doekit of Thunderclan. I am available for Rp whenever, and I can be found on discord, so please ping me if you'd like to rp!
I am a returning member after over a year, so i am a little dusty on how the site works, but I'm slowly getting into it once again!
Old March 11th, 2017, 11:16 AM

Quote:
Death bounded in. The tom smelled a rabbit. "Shhh. . ,Get into this crouch. When you do, make sure your tail doesnt touch the ground. When you see your prey, Run after it and chase it. But make sure its not near its hole. " He said
The Grey Egyptian Mau got into a stalking position and crept slowly closer; his small paws gently avoiding crunchy leaves. Needle kept the rabbit in his sights. His bright green eyes glued to his target. His mind began to warp and his insane cheshire grin grew across his maw. Creeping around he got into an area from which he could run it away from its burrow. Bunching up his muscles prepared to sprint. With a burst of speed, he tore after the rabbit. The speedy rabbit quickly started to make a frenzied dash, but being an Egyptian Mau had its perks. Needle was definitely faster and agiler than his prey. He quickly caught up to the terrified rabbit and tackled it to the ground claws and teeth ready to kill. He pinned the terrified prey to the cold earth but didn't kill it. "No, not yet." He thought. Needle's mind was cracked and deep-seated horrors began to surface from his brain. He then slowly began to dig his claws into its soft fur all the while beginning to giggle under his breath. As the rabbit began to squirm Needle began to cackle loudly. Terrible memories from his kit-hood swarmed his vision and he thought about how to kill this rabbit, but to him, he didn't see a rabbit before his crazed eyes, he only saw the cat from his past responsible for torturing him. "I'll kill you if it's the last thing I do!" He screeched, laughing manically.

Charrie Site

Last edited by ChameweonRainbow; March 11th, 2017 at 02:50 PM.
Old March 11th, 2017, 11:22 AM
Hit love right back..

Quote:
The Grey Egyptian Mau got into a stalking position and crept slowly closer; his small paws gently avoiding crunchy leaves. Needle kept the rabbit in his sights. His bright green eyes glued to his target. His mind began to warp and his insane cheshire grin grew across his maw. Creeping around he got into an area from which he could run it away from its burrow. Bunching up his muscles prepared to sprint. With a burst of speed, he tore after the rabbit. The speedy rabbit quickly started to make a frenzied dash, but being an Egyptian Mau had its perks. Needle was definitely faster and agiler than his prey. He quickly caught up to the terrified rabbit and tackled it to the ground claws and teeth ready to kill. He pinned the terrified prey to the cold earth but didn't kill it. "No, not yet." He thought. Needle's mind was cracked and deep-seated horrors began to surface from his brain. He then slowly began to dig his claws into its soft fur all the while beginning to giggle under his breath. As the rabbit began to squirm Needle began to cackle loudly. Terrible memories from his kit-hood swarmed his vision and he thought about how to kill this rabbit, but to him, he didn't see a rabbit before his crazed eyes, he only saw the cat from his past responsible for torturing him. "I'll kill you if it's the last thing I do!" He screeched, laughing manically.
Death hurled himself at Needle and pinned him down. "Are you a mousebrain? " He killed the rabbit. "Your not supposed to do that!" he hissed. He stared coldly at Needle before stalking off. He padded behind a tree then screeched. "Needle! Help! Please!" He wailed. His paw sat in a bear trap and he flailed trying to get out of it. Tears came down his face as it got harder on his paw.

Old March 11th, 2017, 11:56 AM

Quote:
Death hurled himself at Needle and pinned him down. "Are you a mousebrain? " He killed the rabbit. "Your not supposed to do that!" he hissed. He stared coldly at Needle before stalking off. He padded behind a tree then screeched. "Needle! Help! Please!" He wailed. His paw sat in a bear trap and he flailed trying to get out of it. Tears came down his face as it got harder on his paw.
Needle had sat there still lost in the dark memories after Death had tackled him. Tears were rolling down his face as he remembered the pain and helplessness from back then. He was suddenly jerked from his memories as he heard a pain filled screech from Death. He then heard the tom call out in agony for his help. It took him a few seconds to stumble to his feet, but then he bolted to where the cries of his friend were coming from. He skidded to a halt as he saw the tom flailing with his paw crushed, bleeding in a large trap. He hissed at the metal death trap that reeked of twolegs and death. He stalked over and slapped the wailing tom across the face with a sheathed paw. "Stop flailing you'll make it worse!" He growled. "Lay down and don't move. I know it hurts but you can't try and yank your paw out it will only bite you harder. These twoleg jaws of death were all over the place where I grew up. They used them to kill off all the bobcats and foxes that roamed the areas," He said sharply. "If I can just find something to pry open the jaws I might be able to get you out." He mumbled. Walking off for a few minutes he then came back with a thick tree limb dragging in his jaws. He sat it down and tried to lodge it in between the trap's teeth. After over half an hour of hard work and listening to Death whimper in pain, he finally managed to lodge the tree limb in far enough that he could use it to try and pry open the trap. Needle handed the tom a stick to bite down on he turned and gave him a supportive lick on his head. "This is probably gonna hurt a lot but I believe in you okay?" He purred. He had recently developed feelings for the kind tom and for the first time in his life he cared about someone else's life. "I'm not going to let you die here you got that?" He said sternly. He pressed all of his weight down on the stick and slowly the traps metal jaws began to open. Grunting and growling Needle slowly pried the trap farther open. "As soon as you can yank your paw out." He hissed through gritted teeth.

Charrie Site
Old March 11th, 2017, 01:52 PM
Hit love right back..

Quote:
Needle had sat there still lost in the dark memories after Death had tackled him. Tears were rolling down his face as he remembered the pain and helplessness from back then. He was suddenly jerked from his memories as he heard a pain filled screech from Death. He then heard the tom call out in agony for his help. It took him a few seconds to stumble to his feet, but then he bolted to where the cries of his friend were coming from. He skidded to a halt as he saw the tom flailing with his paw crushed, bleeding in a large trap. He hissed at the metal death trap that reeked of twolegs and death. He stalked over and slapped the wailing tom across the face with a sheathed paw. "Stop flailing you'll make it worse!" He growled. "Lay down and don't move. I know it hurts but you can't try and yank your paw out it will only bite you harder. These twoleg jaws of death were all over the place where I grew up. They used them to kill off all the bobcats and foxes that roamed the areas," He said sharply. "If I can just find something to pry open the jaws I might be able to get you out." He mumbled. Walking off for a few minutes he then came back with a thick tree limb dragging in his jaws. He sat it down and tried to lodge it in between the trap's teeth. After over half an hour of hard work and listening to Death whimper in pain, he finally managed to lodge the tree limb in far enough that he could use it to try and pry open the trap. Needle handed the tom a stick to bite down on he turned and gave him a supportive lick on his head. "This is probably gonna hurt a lot but I believe in you okay?" He purred. He had recently developed feelings for the kind tom and for the first time in his life he cared about someone else's life. "I'm not going to let you die here you got that?" He said sternly. He pressed all of his weight down on the stick and slowly the traps metal jaws began to open. Grunting and growling Needle slowly pried the trap farther open. "As soon as you can yank your paw out." He hissed through gritted teeth.

It got wide enough for him to pull his paw out.He yelped and got up. Blood ozzed from the paw. He wailed and curled up nect to Needle shaking. He mumbled something. "Thanks. , " He said. He had just gottan feeling for this tom and he wanted to tell him, but he thought that Needle would claw his heart out. The tom looked at his leg and noticed somethig. He licked it clean and saw some thing. He saw a silver thing. He didnt know it was a dart that they use to made things sleep. "W-what is this?" He saidl He yawned and curled in a ball. "Wake me up when. . ." He didnt finish his sentance as sleep took over.
In his dream
Death stared at a dark grey path. The thunderpath. He saw his sister on the other side walking with a tom. "Sis" He wailed. He flung himself across the path and chased after them. He scented something. A badger.
The small badger flung itself at the two cats. Fighing side by side the little badger threw its claws at Snakes face. He laid there and got up.
After fighti g so long, The badger clawed Snake in the throat killing him. Raven snarled and jumped on it. It clawed the injered cat and killed her with a swift hit to the belly. Death felt like all of Starclan and the other clans were with him as he lunged at the badger. H bit its eye then clawed its back. He jumped on its back and coawed its throught. Te badger shook him off and jumped on it. His broken heart on his back, turned into a Red Death Claw. That is a claw covered in blood. It holds a soul. When someone in his family gets that, the can fight like all of Starclan. He bit its neck and clawed its cheeks. He then ripped part of its neck and the bafger ran off. When it did, he ran over t his sister and Snake he yowed in sadness. He soon dug a hole for them and sat there. Day, after day, he sat there. One day he got weak. He decided to leave and go his own way, after not eating two days later, he died. He got welcomed in Starclan and saw his sister. He noticed he didnt heal from his wounds, then found out, hebwas only dreaming. His sister gave him a profacy. '
Only the brave one fights, only the scared ones cries 'After that he woke up.
Death finally woke up and panted. He shook and got up. His wound was wrapped up in cobwebs ajd he cried. He got closer to Needle and wispered "I. . . i love. . you"He got up and hopped awayk scared that Needle was going to kill him.

Old March 11th, 2017, 02:47 PM

Quote:
It got wide enough for him to pull his paw out.He yelped and got up. Blood ozzed from the paw. He wailed and curled up nect to Needle shaking. He mumbled something. "Thanks. , " He said. He had just gottan feeling for this tom and he wanted to tell him, but he thought that Needle would claw his heart out. The tom looked at his leg and noticed somethig. He licked it clean and saw some thing. He saw a silver thing. He didnt know it was a dart that they use to made things sleep. "W-what is this?" He saidl He yawned and curled in a ball. "Wake me up when. . ." He didnt finish his sentance as sleep took over.
In his dream
Death stared at a dark grey path. The thunderpath. He saw his sister on the other side walking with a tom. "Sis" He wailed. He flung himself across the path and chased after them. He scented something. A badger.
The small badger flung itself at the two cats. Fighing side by side the little badger threw its claws at Snakes face. He laid there and got up.
After fighti g so long, The badger clawed Snake in the throat killing him. Raven snarled and jumped on it. It clawed the injered cat and killed her with a swift hit to the belly. Death felt like all of Starclan and the other clans were with him as he lunged at the badger. H bit its eye then clawed its back. He jumped on its back and coawed its throught. Te badger shook him off and jumped on it. His broken heart on his back, turned into a Red Death Claw. That is a claw covered in blood. It holds a soul. When someone in his family gets that, the can fight like all of Starclan. He bit its neck and clawed its cheeks. He then ripped part of its neck and the bafger ran off. When it did, he ran over t his sister and Snake he yowed in sadness. He soon dug a hole for them and sat there. Day, after day, he sat there. One day he got weak. He decided to leave and go his own way, after not eating two days later, he died. He got welcomed in Starclan and saw his sister. He noticed he didnt heal from his wounds, then found out, hebwas only dreaming. His sister gave him a profacy. '
Only the brave one fights, only the scared ones cries 'After that he woke up.
Death finally woke up and panted. He shook and got up. His wound was wrapped up in cobwebs ajd he cried. He got closer to Needle and wispered "I. . . i love. . you"He got up and hopped awayk scared that Needle was going to kill him.
Needle saw the tom collapse and he panicked. "No no no! Death stay with me!" He yowled. He then noticed that Death was breathing steadily and his heart beating strong. "He's just asleep.." He thought dumbfounded. He thought about how ridiculous he just was and blushed furiously. "I am never EVER telling any cat about this," he thought angrily. He noticed the tom's mangled paw steadily oozing blood and rushed off to grab some cobwebs from a nearby spruce tree. He quickly returned and gingerly wrapped the bleeding paw to staunch the bleeding. He had had to learn to do this himself because it was only him to take save himself whenever he got sick or hurt. He then curled around the sleeping tom to keep him warm as a light snow began to fall. The cold wind rustled the treetops and he shivered, his thin fur providing little insulation but the shared body heat between the two of them was enough. He kept a vigil and watched as the pale winter sun dipped behind the stark, ghastly trees. He noticed Death groaning and hissing as he twitched in the throws of some nightmare. He placed his head on the tom's flank and purred trying to soothe his friend's bad dream. The two cats lay there as the snow fell and a cold twilight encased the forest around turning the landscape a eerie shadowy gray. Suddenly Death bolted up, panting. Needle gave a startled mrrow. He then watched ever confused as Death crept back towards him and whispered the three words he had never heard in his entire life. "I... love.. you." Death then suddenly scampered away with terror in his eyes like he was expecting to be attacked. Needle got up slowly and padded gently towards the scared tom with his tail relaxed and his stance non-threatening. He then wrapped his neck around Deaths and said quietly, "I love you too." He then stepped back with a rare gentle smile on his face.

Charrie Site
Old March 11th, 2017, 02:50 PM
Hit love right back..

Quote:
Needle saw the tom collapse and he panicked. "No no no! Death stay with me!" He yowled. He then noticed that Death was breathing steadily and his heart beating strong. "He's just asleep.." He thought dumbfounded. He thought about how ridiculous he just was and blushed furiously. "I am never EVER telling any cat about this," he thought angrily. He noticed the tom's mangled paw steadily oozing blood and rushed off to grab some cobwebs from a nearby spruce tree. He quickly returned and gingerly wrapped the bleeding paw to staunch the bleeding. He had had to learn to do this himself because it was only him to take save himself whenever he got sick or hurt. He then curled around the sleeping tom to keep him warm as a light snow began to fall. The cold wind rustled the treetops and he shivered, his thin fur providing little insulation but the shared body heat between the two of them was enough. He kept a vigil and watched as the pale winter sun dipped behind the stark, ghastly trees. He noticed Death groaning and hissing as he twitched in the throws of some nightmare. He placed his head on the tom's flank and purred trying to soothe his friend's bad dream. The two cats lay there as the snow fell and a cold twilight encased the forest around turning the landscape a eerie shadowy gray. Suddenly Death bolted up, panting. Needle gave a startled mrrow. He then watched ever confused as Death crept back towards him and whispered the three words he had never heard in his entire life. "I... love.. you." Death then suddenly scampered away with terror in his eyes like he was expecting to be attacked. Needle got up slowly and padded gently towards the scared tom with his tail relaxed and his stance non-threatening. He then wrapped his neck around Deaths and said quietly, "I love you too." He then stepped back with a rare gentle smile on his face.
The tom smiles and licked his cheek. "Promise me, you will love me forever" He purred.