Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Borders

Notice
Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Tuftedtusk's Family &...
by Planet
Last post by FruitBatz
Today 07:16 PM
Former titans and going...
by Rani
Last post by SuspiciousMindz
Today 07:14 PM
healing request for...
by ellie
Last post by ellie
Today 07:11 PM
Come Along with Me, It's...
Last post by Quacky
Today 07:09 PM

Old February 9th, 2020, 09:14 AM
here

Bump Policy: every 3 days
My Mood: Sleepy

Default Re: ThunderClan | RiverClan Border

Sootflare

With a huff, Sootflare began to wriggle himself under the body of Fallenstream. It took several tries but before long he climbed to his paws with the body laying across his back. It would be a long trek back to camp but not entirely impossible. The fact that the body hadn't had time to freeze over made it just a little bit easier.

"Right, let's get on then,"he replied,"Feel free to go after her, if you catch her scent or see her in the distance. Wouldn't want her getting hurt."

He couldn't help but grit his teeth with that last comment. Here he was, carrying the body of their former leader back to camp and he had to worry about some asinine apprentice who couldn't keep her wits about her. It was unbelieveable.

[This is my last post here, jumping back to camp next. Feel free to deal with Sparkheart and Eveningpaw @Vessel @Blissie Bliss ]

Last edited by duckie; May 10th, 2020 at 04:24 PM.
Old February 12th, 2020, 10:41 AM
work is never done

Bump Policy: every 4 days
My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
Originally Posted by TawnyNeedsACoffee View Post
@BILL.
(Apologies for late reply!)

BumbleFrost nodded slightly in agreement with ThistleStep, her blue eyes gazed around a bit, exhaustion started to plague her somewhat, it had been a long day for her and surprisingly after this patrol all she wanted to do was relax, usually even if she was exhausted she would do some more around camp until she really needed rest. "That is true". She looked back at the Tom responding swiftly, she doubted that would end up happening.

Hearing ThistleStep she felt somewhat embarrassed, realising she misunderstood and her very bad sense of humour was also misinterpreted.She nodded, her face remaining mostly blank but you could see the smile seemed a bit awkward."O-Oh, yes I see, sorry I must have misunderstood what you meant". She glanced around after responding to the tom, her ears perked up as he mentioned hunting and she nodded giving a small smile."Sounds good!"
Thistlestep gave a small little shrug as he trotted away from the border, putting some distance between it and him before he scented the air. "No harm done!"

At first impression, there wasn't much to smell here-- maybe they should relocate to somewhere better? "Do you want to try over here, or would you rather head closer to where the river runs in the heart of the territory? We might find more toward there, I don't smell much."

wolfhivewolfhive roleplaystc additional training
deceased charactersroleplay rules
Old February 12th, 2020, 06:39 PM
I. Am Checkmate :)

My Mood: Cheerful

@RedHead @Dirtfur @Bristlefrost

Walking like the lion he was named after, Lionwhisker padded toward the border . He glanced back at shadepaw and lightningpelt . Though he did give a smile to the she cat " how you doing ? " he asked. Looking over at cherrybubble " hey she cat, you coming ?" . He didn't really know her much . ....but the way she told them to do the patrol was....not what he preferred . It sounded bossy.

Characters -Claudius ( Rogue )

Old February 12th, 2020, 06:52 PM
Wibbly-Wobbly Timey-Wimey

Bump Policy: 4 days :D
My Mood: Pensive

@RedHead @Bristlefrost @SilentLamb

Shadepaw followed behind Lionwhisker, what a nice for a predator. But soon that lion wouldn't be the top of the food chain soon, muhaha. The apprentice looked back at Cherrybubble. "C'mon, fatass, we have no time wasting." he insulted. The Turkish Angora couldn't wait any longer; he would be glad to see this "RiverClan".

Char Site updated (10/11/22), added Blazingpaw and Goldenkit!

During most or few roleplays, I will do a flashback that was conjured in my characters' thoughts. Please do not respond to the flashback unless you have the power to read minds or smth.

No no word
Old February 13th, 2020, 10:11 AM
eternally tired

@Slushie
[I think this is the last one.]

"The Thunderclan border! It's the last border we have." Morningmeadow said. She then turned around and padded to the Thunderclan border. Her paws started to hurt a bit, but she tried her best to ignore it. She finally stopped at some trees. "This is the Thunderclan border! They hunt birds and mice. Unlike us, who eat fish."
|| ʚcharacter siteɞ ||

Old February 14th, 2020, 10:43 AM
on an indefinite hiatus

My Mood: Psychedelic

"Is Lightningpelt even coming?" The black-and-white she-cat questioned, having waited for the other she-cat long enough. She broke into a run to catch up with her patrol, both of whom were insulting her for being late. "I'm just trying to make sure that no more of our clanmates get in trouble with the lovely deputy, Lionwhisker." She meowed, giving him a roll of her eyes. Then she turned to Shadepaw and gave him a raised eyebrow, tail flicking behind her. "I really am curious Shadepaw, if you were visited by a Starclan cat who told you to come join Thunderclna, why are you acting like you hate it so much?" It was a genuine question, but then Cherrybubble gave a smirk. "Or is it just me you hate? Don't be afraid to be honest, I'd be honored to be hated by such a hateful cat like you." He voice was full of mocking tones, though her eyes flicked forward as the reached the Riverclan border. "Ahhh the water-lovers. They really do pack quite the stench, don't they?"

@Dirtfur @SilentLamb @Bristlefrost

Character Site
--
See the bottom of this page here for characters available to RP.
I respond to rps on Tuesdays, Friday mornings, and Sundays.
Old February 15th, 2020, 04:21 PM

@Dirtfur @RedHead @Morningstar

Ears flicking at shadepaws call . He gave a lion approved smirk "not bad for a newbie " he praised with a tail swish. Not long after did he spot the very feline . He gave a shrug "I don't know . Perhaps she got caught up with something ....I'm sure she'll come running over here eventually ." he meowed and turned back around until he caught cherries words again . " oh! Well then my sincerest apologies darling . But I think you should know a little something about me.....I do not respond well towards....ah ..how you say...bossy and snobby orders . But that was my fault I suppose ....I hope no hard feelings ?" he meowed as he looked back at her. He was true to his words. " ok follks ...let's get marking" with that he head off to do his job.

Last edited by Leucos; February 15th, 2020 at 06:41 PM.
Old February 15th, 2020, 04:42 PM
Wibbly-Wobbly Timey-Wimey

Bump Policy: 4 days :D
My Mood: Pensive

@RedHead @Morningstar @SilentLamb

Shadepaw smiled at the patrol leader's praise. He wished this warrior was his mentor instead of fatass over here. He ignored Lionwhisker's apology with Cherrybubble as Sore -- no, still Shadepaw.. for now- walked on.

"Oh, then here's an honour -- I do hate you," he stated without answering his mentor's first question about Diasywhatsherface.

"Yuck!" he spitted, smelling the fishy-stench of RiverClan. Those free-loaders definitely love fish, how lucky they are that Shadepaw decided not to come to their clan, yet. He slowly nodded to Cherrybubble's comment about the smell. Trying to ignore it, he followed the patrol leader until it's time to mark ThunderClan borders.

Char Site updated (10/11/22), added Blazingpaw and Goldenkit!

During most or few roleplays, I will do a flashback that was conjured in my characters' thoughts. Please do not respond to the flashback unless you have the power to read minds or smth.

No no word
Old February 16th, 2020, 02:20 PM
on an indefinite hiatus

My Mood: Psychedelic

"Bossy and snobby is the only way some cats listen." Cherrybubble retorted back, sending a small glare to Lionwhisker. "You may see me like that but at least I get things done. Unlike some lazy-pelts in our clan." She turned to face Shadepaw, ignoring his comment for now. "At least my apprentice here seems to have some of his head on straight, he's not opposed to working and getting things done, I will say I do appreciate that. But not much else about him." The black-and-white she-cat snickered before turning and padding down the length of the border, waving her tail to the two tomcats. "Shadepaw, you should have a strong enough Thunderclan scent by now to start marking some of the border on your own. Lionwhisker, you now what you're doing. I'll start down here and we'll all meet in the middle. Then we can go report back to Duskfeather on a job well done." Her tail swished to and fro behind her as she padded towards the far end of the border, where she than began to refresh the markers.

@SilentLamb @Dirtfur

Character Site
--
See the bottom of this page here for characters available to RP.
I respond to rps on Tuesdays, Friday mornings, and Sundays.
Old February 16th, 2020, 03:19 PM

@Dirtfur @RedHead
"your not wrong about that ..." he responded . It was sad really. ..some cats should know better. Ears flicking at the two bickering the tom just gave a small smile to himself . Looking back at Cherrybubble he gave a nod "I'll keep an eye on shadepaw. Just so he doesn't get into trouble ...who knows what riverclan cats we'll come across ..." he meowed and started refreshing the markers after beckoning shadepaw over.