Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > OOC > Character Resources > Plot Resources

Notice
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cats:

Lostspark, Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
ShadowClan Grimpeak
by BEAR.
Last post by Fritter
Today 01:48 AM
WindClan Clearing
by Ian
Last post by Rustleaf
Today 01:15 AM
Like Blood Upon The Snow
Last post by Abyssopelagic
Today 12:56 AM
FIND-IT-ALL ☆ MOSQUITOKIT
by kenjaku
Last post by kenjaku
Today 12:52 AM
Dazzel Intro!
Last post by kenjaku
Today 12:41 AM

Old November 30th, 2020, 12:49 PM
rararara

Bump Policy: 72 hours
My Mood: Dreaming

Default Ever-present Manipulation

Tadpolewish is feeling, quite frankly, like theres no one that he can trust his secrets with. Hes a gossip lover at heart, so he naturally cant help the urge to tell someone about all the knowledge hes gained. His secrets have the power to influence the way cats think of the clans, and starclan too, for that matter, and he knows it. Most of what he says is very hard to believe, let alone listen to with a straight face, so its hard to find someone hes willing to spill the beans with. Hes a gossip lover at heart, so he naturally cant help the urge to tell someone about all the knowledge hes gained.

Within the clan, hes known as that one nutjob whos not quite right in the head, but he honestly cant see it. He knows more than all of them combined, and hes still younger than 20 moons! His friend from unknown regions has taught him everything he knows, and has opened his eyes to the lies and manipulation that hide within the clans. His friend taught him to trust no one, and to only rely on him. And that's exactly what he does. Because of his ¨friend¨, he has become unstable, his emotions seemingly being able to go from one extreme to another in a matter of seconds. But he doesnt mind. As long as he has knowledge, he needs nothing else.

He used to be a normal cat - or, as normal as a cat could be, anyways - until he was visited in a dream by a strange cat who claimed they knew the answers to everything, and that they could teach him. He accepted the offer, thinking it was good-natured. Oh how wrong he was. The strange cat fed him lies and manipulation, telling him that no one could be trusted and that the clans were run by lies and false promises. They said that starclan was all a hoax, made up to manipulate the clancats, and that the darkforest and the sun goddess and moon god were the only real supernatural deities in this world. Tadpolewish believed the strange cat, hanging on to their every word and falling prey to the charm of them. After some moons of this cat entering his dreams and 'guiding' him, he became the cat he is today. Paranoid, unstable, and, most of all, completely dependent on them.

Day by day, his view on the clans soured, until his love of the clans become no more than a faint memory, locked away in the back of his mind. For moons he had been manipulated by the leaders who he believed to be responsible and just, and now his mind has been opened. He knows the lies. He knows the gaslighting. He knows the manipulation. Nothing is hidden from him anymore, not when he has his friend with him.

Now... he just needs to find someone who will believe him. The gods have told him to share the secrets he fought so hard to protect, and he is ready. Ready to share all that he knows with someone, anyone who will carry out the will of the gods above.

But no one is willing to listen. He tried, oh he tried so hard, but no one was able to understand, not like he was. He had always known he was special, but now he was just starting to realize it. He was the last beacon of hope, the last chance to bring the manipulation of the clans into the light. He was the hero. He knew it! Oh, he knew it all along! All this time, he had been wondering when his moment was going to come, and now it was finally here! His determination grew with every passing minute, his drive to save the clans from themselves consuming his brain, washing out every spare thought except for his mission.

And he tries. He tries so hard! Still, no one is listening! All...except for a single cat. A single cat who is almost as special as he is. He is overjoyed that finally, after all that time he spent searching, he had finally found a worthy cat. His frequent dreams shared with his friend are now joined by this new cat, and his friend guides the new cat to see the true nature of the clans, that many cats are too blind to see. His secrets are finally known by another worthy soul, who will help him save the clans.

But...something changes. The new cat seems to change, but for worse. They are always trying to take the lead, they are always acting like they are the true savior. But thats supposed to be him! He was the hero! He was the last hope of the clans! That was supposed to be him all along! Now, the other cat is bossing him around, acting like he is just some...some observer! They were treating him like mere cannon-fodder, as if he was only a tool used to succeed and then thrown away after his purpouse was fulfilled. He hated it. He hated it so damn much. The next dream they share, he finally snaps.

¨IM SUPPOSED TO BE THE HERO!¨ he yowls, his eyes becoming crazed, ¨IM THE ONE WHO WILL SAVE THE CLANS, NOT YOU!¨ An anger in which he had never before experienced took over his body, and his rage only grew larger and larger. He hated this cat, he hated them more than he had ever hated anyone before. He wanted them to hurt. He wanted them to suffer. He wanted them to die. The cat he viewed as one of his only allies was suddenly his greatest enemy, just another obstacle to overcome in order to gain the glory he rightfully deserved.

DUN DUN DUNNNNNNN
thats the end of the plot, at least all of what i have planned out, so the outcome is up to how the rest of the plot naturally plays out!

im completely open to any ideas or suggestions on making this better, so dont be afraid to let me know!

I only need one main character for the plot - who is the cat he wants to kill eventually - and two or three characters who deny his offers and refuse to join him.

theres no form, just throw some characters at me and have some fun!

@Wynnkite (thought you might want to see this)

base credits go to Chuwigirls on DA!

--> | Goldenpaw [tc] | <--
-->TH profile<--
Old November 30th, 2020, 12:58 PM
rararara

Default Re: Ever-present Manipulation

bumpp

-->TH profile<--
Old November 30th, 2020, 01:13 PM
You're stuck with me

Bump Policy: After 48 hours
My Mood: Hopeful

Twigpaw would probably be a decent cat for the cat that he finds to be "worthy". He was an outsider so would be more open to hearing that Starclan is a lie, as well as the fact that he doesn't feel entirely welcome could help turn him against the clans. He is highly ambitious, so the idea of being the hero would appeal to him, and could be one of the reasons he begins to try and take control from Tadpolewish. He is also fairly easily manipulated, letting loyalty or hope cloud his decision making, and the idea that he could be a good guy would be enough to convince him to join Tadpolewish.
Also, I just really like this plot. It's super cool! @Mumble

Last edited by gs29513; November 30th, 2020 at 01:13 PM.
Old November 30th, 2020, 01:17 PM
Leave me to sleep at day

My Mood: Hungry

-- @Mumble --
Would TRY to sign up if I could read that o:
You're pretty good at making plots and big things <3

•He/him or They/them I don’t care either way!•
Mostly online from 6am-4pm [Brasilia Standard time, 5am-3pm New York]
Old November 30th, 2020, 01:52 PM
rararara

bumpp

-->TH profile<--
Old November 30th, 2020, 02:06 PM
Leave me to sleep at day

My Mood: Hungry

-- @Mumble --

Slidingsnap if you're evil dark forest guy. He feels like the clans think that LOVE ins't OK if you mate someone from anthor clan, because they want pain. He is prey on the easy to prey on. He will always be watching Tadpolewish

•He/him or They/them I don’t care either way!•
Mostly online from 6am-4pm [Brasilia Standard time, 5am-3pm New York]
Old November 30th, 2020, 02:14 PM
Call me Ferris for short!

My Mood: Bored

OOH
@Mumble

hold on my friend i'm in spanish class I got some ideas to share with ya on how I kinda intepreted the story could be like maybe we can merge our stories!!
Old November 30th, 2020, 02:21 PM

AND... Since I have Duskbreeze coming into Riverclan as well and she's a slight baddie perhaps..... HEHEHEHEHEHEHE
Old November 30th, 2020, 02:23 PM

and
@Snow Patch

could you explain what you mean i'm curious hehehe

Last edited by Wynnkite; November 30th, 2020 at 02:23 PM.
Old November 30th, 2020, 02:30 PM
this night is sparkling

My Mood: Queenly

copperpaw could be his apprentice, and we could see if he'll try to convince her!

@Mumble
being this young is art