Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ShadowClan > ShadowClan Events

Notice
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
RABBIT'S ASSISTANCE
Last post by Honey Bee
Today 05:29 AM
One Word Stories!
by Myling
Last post by Forgetfulshape
Today 05:23 AM
WindClan Galewood
by Ian
Last post by CloudlessEve
Today 04:44 AM
Haven't you noticed I'm a...
Last post by Luminous
Today 03:47 AM
RiverClan Medicine Cat's...
by BEAR.
Last post by Forgetfulshape
Today 03:47 AM
Closed Thread

Old July 12th, 2017, 06:01 PM
i'm back! kind of... haha

Gender: still figuring that out, they/them pronouns for now please
My Mood: Dead

Default Re: ShadowClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beam View Post
(*applauds*)
Shadekit suppressed a giggle, but then ended up chuckling nonstop, even though the joke should've faded away, anytime he looked at Branchpaw his laughscams stronger and stronger. He looked at the ground, laughing on small chokes when he looked up, when he controlled himself, he turned his head to Branchpaw with a pleased expression, "what do you want to do now?"
Branchpaw felt like he had stopped laughing long ago when it was really only afew heartbeats ago. He had to try and hold back a laugh as Shadekit choked on his laughter,"I don't think your parents would approve of me almost choking you to death... Oh! And also," he said happily,"I have no idea what I want to do now!" He yowled as if he had just made a big discovery, as he was still experimenting on how he could make his friend laugh, in case something happened where he needed to be cheered up and Branchpaw's puns weren't working, although he couldn't think of a time when puns wouldn't work. I mean, who could possibly dislike or hate puns enough that they wouldn't laugh, or at least giggle, or even scoff.
Past Usernames[In order]: Hollydawn235 ; Hollydawn ; Boba Fett ; Leo the Loke
IF I DO NOT RESPOND IN 24 HOURS PLEASE SEND ME A FRIENDLY AND POLITE REMINDER VIA VM. IF I STILL DO NOT RESPOND TO THAT WITHIN ANOTHER 24 HOURS FEEL FREE TO SPAM ME.
Old July 12th, 2017, 06:08 PM
Floating

My Mood: Lurking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hollydawn235 View Post
Branchpaw felt like he had stopped laughing long ago when it was really only afew heartbeats ago. He had to try and hold back a laugh as Shadekit choked on his laughter,"I don't think your parents would approve of me almost choking you to death... Oh! And also," he said happily,"I have no idea what I want to do now!" He yowled as if he had just made a big discovery, as he was still experimenting on how he could make his friend laugh, in case something happened where he needed to be cheered up and Branchpaw's puns weren't working, although he couldn't think of a time when puns wouldn't work. I mean, who could possibly dislike or hate puns enough that they wouldn't laugh, or at least giggle, or even scoff.
Shadekit smiled at his joke, and listened to his yelling, which he thought was put-of the ordinary. He purses his lips and looks around, before his gaze settles on the tip of Branchpaws tail. He has seen others do this, and now Shadekit had the sudden urge to do it to. He got on his paws and scrunched down, before aiming his sheathed, soft, paws towards Branchpaws tail top, imagining it was a small rodent. "Mouse!" He squeaked, pushing off against the ground towards his tail.
Old July 12th, 2017, 06:15 PM
i'm back! kind of... haha

Gender: still figuring that out, they/them pronouns for now please
My Mood: Dead

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beam View Post
Shadekit smiled at his joke, and listened to his yelling, which he thought was put-of the ordinary. He purses his lips and looks around, before his gaze settles on the tip of Branchpaws tail. He has seen others do this, and now Shadekit had the sudden urge to do it to. He got on his paws and scrunched down, before aiming his sheathed, soft, paws towards Branchpaws tail top, imagining it was a small rodent. "Mouse!" He squeaked, pushing off against the ground towards his tail.
Branchpaw lifted one front paw, perked his ears, widened his eyes, and slightly opened his jaws in surprise. He then smiled and flicked his tail slightly so the little cat just barely missed. He purred in amusement,"catching a mouse is harder that that. This is one time where you have to be quiet," he looked at Shadekit fondly. After all, Shadekit was his one and only friend.
Past Usernames[In order]: Hollydawn235 ; Hollydawn ; Boba Fett ; Leo the Loke
IF I DO NOT RESPOND IN 24 HOURS PLEASE SEND ME A FRIENDLY AND POLITE REMINDER VIA VM. IF I STILL DO NOT RESPOND TO THAT WITHIN ANOTHER 24 HOURS FEEL FREE TO SPAM ME.
Old July 12th, 2017, 06:51 PM
😈MAGICALLY MALICIOUS😋

My Mood: Asleep

Default Re: ShadowClan Training Ground

Honeythistle paced around the training grounds, keeping his tail high to display his dominance. One thing about this tom was his short-temper, the way he hated when wanting on others. He thought he was crazy that he decided to take on the leader's adoptive son. He didn't know much about Whitepaw, but he knew one thing. This apprentice will be treated with the utmost respect, and learn every harsh blow in reality. Halestar was already paranoid, that was for sure. He wondered for a second if Whitepaw grew the same way?

Surely not! Honeythistle knew of ways to stop such...atrocities! Such as abnormal cat relationships. Two toms being together, two she-cats being together. It made him sick, just wanting to go up to them and slap some sense into both of them. Although, it was wrong in his views, for how he was raised, Honeythistle tried to keep away--stir away from those type of cats. And, he tried to do the same with his own family; his kits and mates.

The tom awaited for his apprentice now, his tail lowly thumping the ground in an impatient manner. For however long he would want for this apprentice, the harsher the training will be. Though Honeythistle didn't like to think he was being too tough. More so...preparing them...for whatever was to come.

@.:Moonfang:.

Old July 12th, 2017, 10:28 PM

Cool Re: ShadowClan Training Ground

Quote:
Originally Posted by Constellation View Post
Honeythistle paced around the training grounds, keeping his tail high to display his dominance. One thing about this tom was his short-temper, the way he hated when wanting on others. He thought he was crazy that he decided to take on the leader's adoptive son. He didn't know much about Whitepaw, but he knew one thing. This apprentice will be treated with the utmost respect, and learn every harsh blow in reality. Halestar was already paranoid, that was for sure. He wondered for a second if Whitepaw grew the same way?

Surely not! Honeythistle knew of ways to stop such...atrocities! Such as abnormal cat relationships. Two toms being together, two she-cats being together. It made him sick, just wanting to go up to them and slap some sense into both of them. Although, it was wrong in his views, for how he was raised, Honeythistle tried to keep away--stir away from those type of cats. And, he tried to do the same with his own family; his kits and mates.

The tom awaited for his apprentice now, his tail lowly thumping the ground in an impatient manner. For however long he would want for this apprentice, the harsher the training will be. Though Honeythistle didn't like to think he was being too tough. More so...preparing them...for whatever was to come.

@.:Moonfang:.

Whitepaw debated on skipping training today as he crossed the territory to the training grounds. But he knew Honeythistle would only be tougher on him. He ran passed the entrance and scrambled his way to his mentor. He was such a naive tom. He had no clue he was adopted- and probably never would- and he was so protective of every molly in his life. His Mother, and Duskshine. He was so protecting of them that he'd give his life- but had no, what was it, love? For mollies. He just didn't feel that way. Of course he flirts with them but to only provoke otherntoms- and to hide his true choice from Honeythistle. That tom scared him. Bad.

As he sat infront of Honeythistle, he looked up, but lowered his head. "Sorry I'm late, I woke up a little later this morning, sir." He said. He knew he could use his mother as an advantage to make Honeythistle nicer, but he wasn't that cocky about his family. He never knew his dad, but Halestar speaks of him ofyten, and Whitepaw cherishes every story. Echoheart was his name.

The Khao Manee looked up at his mentor, and he was sitting full height now. He was so much smaller than most in his clan- especially his mother, who was a large maine coon. He just never takes a hint. He's, like stated before, naive, but he is a quick learner. But one thing he might never learn is he will never win a head-head battke with a fellow clan mate. Oh well, he knows enough.

"What will we be learning today?" He asked, managing a smile, still heavily breathing from his run.
Old July 12th, 2017, 10:56 PM
😈MAGICALLY MALICIOUS😋

My Mood: Asleep

Quote:
Originally Posted by .:Moonfang:. View Post

Whitepaw debated on skipping training today as he crossed the territory to the training grounds. But he knew Honeythistle would only be tougher on him. He ran passed the entrance and scrambled his way to his mentor. He was such a naive tom. He had no clue he was adopted- and probably never would- and he was so protective of every molly in his life. His Mother, and Duskshine. He was so protecting of them that he'd give his life- but had no, what was it, love? For mollies. He just didn't feel that way. Of course he flirts with them but to only provoke otherntoms- and to hide his true choice from Honeythistle. That tom scared him. Bad.

As he sat infront of Honeythistle, he looked up, but lowered his head. "Sorry I'm late, I woke up a little later this morning, sir." He said. He knew he could use his mother as an advantage to make Honeythistle nicer, but he wasn't that cocky about his family. He never knew his dad, but Halestar speaks of him ofyten, and Whitepaw cherishes every story. Echoheart was his name.

The Khao Manee looked up at his mentor, and he was sitting full height now. He was so much smaller than most in his clan- especially his mother, who was a large maine coon. He just never takes a hint. He's, like stated before, naive, but he is a quick learner. But one thing he might never learn is he will never win a head-head battke with a fellow clan mate. Oh well, he knows enough.

"What will we be learning today?" He asked, managing a smile, still heavily breathing from his run.
The massive multi-colored tom looked around. He knew that if Whitepaw didn't come soon...he would be in for a huge surprise. Shaking his head, Honeythistle continued to wait. Grooming his fur as he did so. Waiting for others was never Honeythistle's game. They waited for him. However, he never found himself waiting for them. For Honeythistle didn't bow to anyone. He had four mates he was caring for, and on top of that many kits that he loved, and yet were still very small! He had a family...he didn't have time to wait for an apprentice, who clearly didn't take him seriously.

Speaking of his apprentice, Whitepaw had showed up. Honeythistle gave him a grim look, lifting half his teeth to show off a threatened growl. Then, he stood up on four paws, his long fur surrounding him like a blanket. ''Woke up late, hm?'' He repeated, his eyes remaining emotionless. It was known that the only time Honeythistle showed true happiness or love was when he was with his mates; or, his family in general. His kits always brought a smile on his face, but when it came to Whitepaw? He had to show this much smaller tom who was boss. If Honeythistle was going to take this tom on with training, you best believe that Honeythistle was going to shape him into a small killing machine. What he lacks in height, he will make up for in strength. ''I'm not impressed.'' He finally says, lashing his tail, and turning away for a few moments.

As he stalked around the training grounds, thinking of Whitepaw's next question. The tom figured his apprentice needed some type of punishment. ''No one should be late for training sessions. This is mandatory, it's not an option. Next time this happens, I'll make sure you won't eat a pick of fresh kill tonight.'' The tom growled, but that was never enough when it came to Honeythistle. He had to show his apprentice that he was not playing. That he was all about seriousness, and that he was only doing this for the best of his future. ''In fact...since you want to be late, why don't you give me a couple laps? Until I say finish?'' Yes, Honeythistle could be quite harsh when it came to training his apprentice. Yet, he felt that it would all be worth it in the end.
Old July 13th, 2017, 07:33 AM
✴rewrite the stars✴

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by lost View Post
Lostpaw was scarily quiet when he said he was imaging her with eyes. She faced him, stiffer than ever, and didn't respond. It wasn't because she was upset with what he said. In fact, she found it heartwarming that he imagined her with colorful eyes. But, she remembered something from her childhood. Before Martenleap found her and brought her to the clan.
Her brother, the only one who actually liked her. He told her about the outside world often, when she was scared that her mother would get angry with her and abuse her. He described the den, and forest they lived in. He told her what their family looked like. There was a common trait all of them shared.
Her mother had blue eyes, and all of her siblings had blue eyes. It was a safe bet she did too, but she didn't want to have blue eyes. It connected her to her mother, the she-cat who hated her for being eyeless. For being disabled.
"Blue. I probably have blue eyes." She muttered, snapping her head away from him. She wasn't upset with him, but it probably seemed that way. She was just hurting. It had been so long since she thought of the family that she lived only three moons with. Lostpaw didn't want to remember them, so why now?
Shaking her head, she stepped towards Badgerpaw, reaching his side in no time. Burying her face within his shoulder, she breathed in his scent, trying to calm down. "I'm sorry, I'm not upset with you." She murmured this, not pulling away from him just yet. He made her feel safe, comfortable. He made her forget that her mother hated her, made her life miserable. He made her happy.

Blue eyes. The way she said it made Badgerpaw flinch and he wondered why she was angry with him, but he could see her having blue eyes. A beautiful deep, cerulean blue... against her grey pelt it would be quite pretty. Yes, Badgerpaw could definitely see that. He had never met her family. She didn't really talk about them, he remembered her mentioning... something, he thought, from a long time ago when they had first met. Because she hadn't yet smelled like ShadowClan, and he had been curious.

Back when everything was light and happy despite being under a different leader, Blazingnight - she was the leader he had grown up with, after all - and back when nothing had really seemed to matter. Badgerpaw had been happy and carefree and thought that the world was always going to stay the same. Well, change had come and taken care of that fantasy very quickly. And now Badgerpaw knew better then to think of the world in that type of light. His fantasy had been crushed and he was lucky it hadn't been something much worse. Badgerpaw's yellow hues watched his friend anxiously before she buried her face in his shoulder. The movement surprised him, caught him off guard... but he liked it.

It made him feel surprisingly warm and comfortable and like she trusted him. Which, Badgerpaw had already known, but it made him feel good to actually feel like it. "H-heh... it's fine, um... it's okay." He mewed, clearing his throat, trying to find a way to get rid of that strange buzzing sound in his ears. So much for being comfortable, suddenly he felt a little strange. Like there were others staring at them.

So what, I'm sure they have friends that they hang out with all the time,
the black and white tom thought somewhat defensively. "If it's worth anything to you, I, uh... I think you're pretty even without blue eyes." Whoops. Probably a wrong step to take... maybe... and the tom half wished he hadn't said anything at all.

I mentioned on my profile that I was starting over. A fresh start is best for me right now; I've created quite a few new characters, and they will all be on my site, but not all will be used in roleplay right away. it's likely I'll bring them in more gradually.
Old July 13th, 2017, 09:01 AM
help i'm lost

My Mood: Queenly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonestar23 View Post

Blue eyes. The way she said it made Badgerpaw flinch and he wondered why she was angry with him, but he could see her having blue eyes. A beautiful deep, cerulean blue... against her grey pelt it would be quite pretty. Yes, Badgerpaw could definitely see that. He had never met her family. She didn't really talk about them, he remembered her mentioning... something, he thought, from a long time ago when they had first met. Because she hadn't yet smelled like ShadowClan, and he had been curious.

Back when everything was light and happy despite being under a different leader, Blazingnight - she was the leader he had grown up with, after all - and back when nothing had really seemed to matter. Badgerpaw had been happy and carefree and thought that the world was always going to stay the same. Well, change had come and taken care of that fantasy very quickly. And now Badgerpaw knew better then to think of the world in that type of light. His fantasy had been crushed and he was lucky it hadn't been something much worse. Badgerpaw's yellow hues watched his friend anxiously before she buried her face in his shoulder. The movement surprised him, caught him off guard... but he liked it.

It made him feel surprisingly warm and comfortable and like she trusted him. Which, Badgerpaw had already known, but it made him feel good to actually feel like it. "H-heh... it's fine, um... it's okay." He mewed, clearing his throat, trying to find a way to get rid of that strange buzzing sound in his ears. So much for being comfortable, suddenly he felt a little strange. Like there were others staring at them.

So what, I'm sure they have friends that they hang out with all the time,
the black and white tom thought somewhat defensively. "If it's worth anything to you, I, uh... I think you're pretty even without blue eyes." Whoops. Probably a wrong step to take... maybe... and the tom half wished he hadn't said anything at all.
His remark about thinking she was pretty without blue eyes made her heart try to escape her chest, and she didn't reply for a while, not sure what to say. But how did he think that? No one has thought that before. Her heart was beating wildly, but was that because of what he said? She still hadn't pulled away from him, feeling as if she did it wouldn't feel right. Slowly, she stepped away from his shoulder and sat right next to him, wanting to lean against him but instead just sitting beside him.
"And you're quite handsome," she remarked after a while. And she meant it, even if she couldn't see him. His smell was alluring, and the way he felt when they touched was powerful. It sent shivers down her spine, made her heart race in ways it never has. Lostpaw wished she could see him, just once, so she could fully appreciate how remarkable he was.
Thankfully she didn't need sight to know that he was an amazing cat, and she was lucky to call him her best friend. They would be best friends forever, and she was determined to keep them from separating again. In this reunion he had become her rock, a savior she didn't know she needed. Without him she woudn't be turning into the cat she once was. Carefree, and happy.
The gray she-cat's heart was still racing, but now that they weren't touching it had calmed considerably. She didn't know why it had jumped so much at his comment, or at his touch, but she didn't mind it. In fact, she almost wanted to experience the feeling again. But she refused to lean into his side, not wanting to do something that wouldn't make him feel comfortable.
Old July 13th, 2017, 10:47 AM
questionmark

My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fawn View Post
Looking at the tree for a moment, studying it, Lionpaw nodded as he witnessed his mentor show him how it was done. "No problem," he replied confidently, positioning himself in front of the tree. After a moment of flexing his claws in preparation, he took a leap at the tree, digging his claw's into the bark and holding his place. He focused hard on holding himself up, feelimg his legs begin to burn from holding his weight up, his legs not being very strong quite yet. Despite the burning, he held on until they began to shake, and after a good twenty-five seconds of holding himself, he let go and stumbled a bit as he landed on his paws, legs shaky. "That's tiring," he panted, "I'll bet the muscles in my legs will be sore tomorrow!"

The golden brown apprentice cocked his head to the side. "What's this got to do with the training? Will it be fun? I mean, you said it'd be like a game, I'm sure it'll be fun!" He, despite his legs still feeling a bit of burning, began to jump around, his tail twitching and his paws moving himself small distances in jittery, jumpy excitement. Considering this was his first training session in combat, he didn't know what awaited him, and he was very excited to find out what it was. He was sure Burningember had a good method of teaching this, so he was prepared to do his best.
Burningember gave him an encouraging smile, inclining her head slightly, yellow eyes gleaming. Her gaze followed the smaller golden furred apprentice, sliding across his form. She was looking for clues on what his strengths were and what his weaknesses were. She would refine Lionpaw's strengths, and help to improve his weaknesses so that his training would be rather well rounded in both hunting and and fighting, and any other skills a cat might need. As he clung the the tree, the large black and ginger warrior gave an approving nod of her head, counting his time. She was impressed that he had held on that long. Actual climbing was less taxing because you could rest on a branch, and not all your paws were holding your weight at any one time. “Probably. If you keep that up, you'll be an excellent climber in no time!” Burningember purred, stretching out her own wobbly legs.

“Well, it's so I can see where you're at, and to help build muscles needed for climbing.” Burningember explained, answering Lionpaw's questions one at a time. Sure, she was energetic, but when she spoke, it wasn't crazy fast or anything. She still liked to take her time with responses, though only if she felt that her answers were important. “Okay, so you know how to play fight? Well, we're going to have a round of that. Sound good? Let's see . . . if you can knock me over, you get to pick anything you want from the fresh-kill pile when we get back.” Burning promised, her yellow optics bright with amusement, her voice low and a tone of fake seriousness. After that, Burningember dropped into a crouch, claws sheathed as she waited to see his stance. She wanted to see what needed improvement, so for now, she was just going to study how he moved when he fought, nothing too hard.

Last edited by doghouse; July 13th, 2017 at 10:47 AM.
Old July 13th, 2017, 11:18 AM

Cool Re: ShadowClan Training Ground

Quote:
Originally Posted by Constellation View Post

The massive multi-colored tom looked around. He knew that if Whitepaw didn't come soon...he would be in for a huge surprise. Shaking his head, Honeythistle continued to wait. Grooming his fur as he did so. Waiting for others was never Honeythistle's game. They waited for him. However, he never found himself waiting for them. For Honeythistle didn't bow to anyone. He had four mates he was caring for, and on top of that many kits that he loved, and yet were still very small! He had a family...he didn't have time to wait for an apprentice, who clearly didn't take him seriously.

Speaking of his apprentice, Whitepaw had showed up. Honeythistle gave him a grim look, lifting half his teeth to show off a threatened growl. Then, he stood up on four paws, his long fur surrounding him like a blanket. ''Woke up late, hm?'' He repeated, his eyes remaining emotionless. It was known that the only time Honeythistle showed true happiness or love was when he was with his mates; or, his family in general. His kits always brought a smile on his face, but when it came to Whitepaw? He had to show this much smaller tom who was boss. If Honeythistle was going to take this tom on with training, you best believe that Honeythistle was going to shape him into a small killing machine. What he lacks in height, he will make up for in strength. ''I'm not impressed.'' He finally says, lashing his tail, and turning away for a few moments.

As he stalked around the training grounds, thinking of Whitepaw's next question. The tom figured his apprentice needed some type of punishment. ''No one should be late for training sessions. This is mandatory, it's not an option. Next time this happens, I'll make sure you won't eat a pick of fresh kill tonight.'' The tom growled, but that was never enough when it came to Honeythistle. He had to show his apprentice that he was not playing. That he was all about seriousness, and that he was only doing this for the best of his future. ''In fact...since you want to be late, why don't you give me a couple laps? Until I say finish?'' Yes, Honeythistle could be quite harsh when it came to training his apprentice. Yet, he felt that it would all be worth it in the end.
"What? Laps?!" Whitepaw whined. He grumbled before he reluctantly bowed his head. "I mean, yes sir..." He said, and he stood up and began to run the perimeter of the training grounds. He felt ridiculous! What tom, especially one of his status, should be punished for being just a few minutes late? He had to bite his tongue, but after a while, that hurts. With each lap he felt the urge to speak up, but he was obedient. His mother always told him to be, she taught him that obedience earns great respect, as long as obedience is necessary. It was now. So he ran, the tom's muscles not tiring as soon as most ShadowClan cats. He thought this would make for a good battle trait.

He felt like a fool running in circles, he should be learning to fight! Learning to attack and take down cats twenty times his size! Why was he just running? And all because he was late? He began to feel is lungs crave more breath, and he open his mouth slightly to keep airflow in his lungs, but soon that wasn't enough and he began to pant. "Can I stop yet?" He called, starting to slow his pace so his muscles could 'rest'. His gaze followed his mentor as he continued to trot around. "My mother didn't say I'd be running around like a fool." He said, loud but he didn't think it was loud enough for Honeythistle to catch every word. He had to bite his tongue.

He felt his muscle's tire and grow stiff, and he began to slow again, panting heavily. Why tire out your apprentice before you trained him? It was ridiculous! He hated being obedient. So he finally stopped, panting and looking to see if Honeythistle was looking. He'd hope not, because if Honeythistle was, and yelled at him, he'd attack him! Show him that he may have been small, but he could take down someone as big as him. His mother once told him they are smaller than they look most of the time. Because they are mostly fur. Their fur made them look bigger than they really were, which gave them the advantage of appearance. Same with Whitepaw! He was stronger than he seemed! He shouldn't be doing this. He'd be better off with Goldeneye as a mentor. He was cool, and the two became friends when they met. His mother announced him deputy, and Whitekit thought it was cool to have a deputy like him. He never officially met Moondancer or Cloverwhisker, and it didn't seem they were as social as Goldeneye.
Closed Thread