Bump Policy: daily, please!
My Mood: Mysterious

Exclamation medical malpractice [archimedes' finder]

ARCHIMEDES,
T H E . A R C H A N G E L .
[ MEDIC. ]
✧ --- [a short fawn tuxedo tom with curled ears and icy eyes.]
herbal knowledge, silver tongue, flock together

archimedes, more frequently known as medic these days, is a purebred american curl of 56 moons. with a morbid fascination for all things medical and a high-functioning sociopath, he lacks most of the things that usually prevent amoral behavior: empathy, right-and-wrong based morals, and squeamishness. because of this, he has no qualms with lying with a smile on his face. his main priority is progressing his understanding of the feline anatomy and what allows for live. his studies push the boundaries of life and death. though they may seem cruel to some. . . progress waits for no one!

medic is very chipper and outgoing, coming off as charming and kind-hearted at first. he thrives in short-term and shallow social situations but tends to fall apart when people attempt to scratch the surface. he feels most comfortable with his team, as they don't mind his less than socially acceptable interests. he has a strong german accent and lived in germany for his first two season-cycles of life with his owner. when his twoleg moved to maine, he was taken along and settled into a comfortable life mostly spent outside. he very rarely stops back by his old two-leg den and considers himself more of a loner than a kittypet these days, as it's been months since he's stopped by.

there are a select few cats he does, truly, care for without strings or usefulness attached. however, this is rare.

VICTIMS PAITENTS
well, every good doctor needs subjects volunteers to test their experimental medicines on. . . and as good of subjects as his team is, he doesn't exactly want to accidentally kill them, now does he?

LOOKING FOR:
cats for medic to test herbs/tactics he doesn't know on ! this can be anything from something harmless to something lethal, depending on how you'd like it to play out ! tactics would include things like setting broken bones, helping with kitting and such. i am going to make a place for actual healing as soon as he has a few more herbs under his repertoire, but first, he must learn by trial and error! and for this, he needs some cats to test herbal remedies on. anything works, so just throw your ideas at me.

OPTIONAL FORM:
name:
pre-existing or throwaway:
injury/illness to treat:
preferred outcome: success, die, intense illness, harmless fail
notes:

TOOLS FRIENDS
LOOKING FOR:
cats that serve some use to him! such as knowing herbs he doesn't and being willing to teach, sharing his interests in medical practice and torture, having thick skin for the macabre, or generally being enjoyable for him to be around. medic does not often do something without reason, and typically has a specific cause for being friends with the people he hangs around. like calls to like, after all.
especially looking for cats w/ herbal knowledge that can teach him some things! once his herbal knowledge is solidified, he'll be willing to exchange knowledge w/ loners or clan-cats. i plan on him knowing some lesser known herbs anyway. specifically blessed thistle, bramble twigs, and tormentil but this might change if staff decides.

??? LOVE INTERESTS?
a big maybe here! but i'm open to ideas & one-sided. medic is quite the gentleman despite his. . . eccentrics. but he also isn't above manipulating and leading someone on to learn something or convince them to be subject to his testing. but, it might be cool to see him make a genuine connection? perhaps too a good person, even.

Eveningthaw | Grousepaw | Cunningshrike | Cloversnap

"You think my job is easy? You try keeping a bunch of Fables from killing each other. How do you think this all works? By being big and being bad."

Last edited by redshiftreign; Yesterday at 07:52 AM.
Old Yesterday, 11:18 PM
:P

Bump Policy: ‧₊˚✩彡 3 days !
My Mood: Lurking

Default Re: medical malpractice [archimedes' finder]

@redshiftreign
may i offer spirit as a possible buddy ? or perhaps enemy not really sure how an interaction could unfold :P especially when they both eventually drop their acts. dunno if archimedes is going to be incredibly fond of spirit's dramatical personality buuut he too has an interest in medical malpractice & may be able to offer some herb knowledge up at the very least currently he knows :
- hollyberries, marigold, burdock root, dandelion, yarrow, cobwebs, poppy seeds
*still deciding on which herbs im going to use for his purrk so subject to change!
their carrd is a wee bit inaccurate as he is no longer apart of the dusk syndicate & is around 28 moons btw !

❝ hold on tight to this time,
this place 'cause everything you know will be erased.
you were born inside your head.
and that is where you'll be when you are dead. ❞

-- currently on a hiatus until further notice --
pronouns.cc

Last edited by wolfie; Yesterday at 11:22 PM.
Old Today, 12:05 PM
don't eat me

Bump Policy: If I've failed to respond in a timely manner, please know that I'm trying very hard to be a person
My Mood: Lurking

PATIENT FORM:

name:

Maverick, Bentley, Bailey, Rosemary, Chiron, idk your choice (i can't name things for the life of me)

pre-existing or throwaway:

well, i wouldn't label him as throwaway, but he was made for this

injury/illness to treat:

broken hind-leg, infected wound on his snout, might think of something else idk

preferred outcome:

whatever you deem fit, preferably not death tho

notes:

i was thinking he might become a semi-permanent test subject, or maybe eventually something more? whether it be friend, ally, or obnoxious side-kick. he might also pester Medic about the herbs and techniques he uses when treating patients, if the mood strikes. i dunno, i'm tired and just jotting things down as i think of them

[ @redshiftreign ]

GOOD MOOOOOORNING!! Are you ready to complete your contractual obligations?
pronouns || please validate my art

Last edited by sock; Today at 12:51 PM.
Old Today, 12:42 PM
You're stuck with me

Bump Policy: After 48 hours
My Mood: Hopeful

name: Pumpkin
pre-existing or throwaway: Throwaway
injury/illness to treat: Broken leg that got infected, so could play with a couple things at once?
preferred outcome: I don't care that much, death or an incomplete fix would be more entertaining though
notes: Perhaps he was injured on a Thunderpath and things therefore got a bit dirty in his injury and it was therefore infected? I'm imagining him as a somewhat grumpy patient, someone who's aware he needs help but isn't going to be very thankful for it which might annoy Medic into experimenting a bit more than usual and eventually ending in his demise, if that's the way he would react to someone being grouchy.
@redshiftreign