Last post by Dark
Today 12:44 PM

Old February 18th, 2019, 07:27 AM
Taking a Break

My Mood: Stressed

Default Re: ThunderClan | RiverClan Border

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wheatley View Post

Waterpaw shrugged, feeling a little down. She couldn't put her tongue on why she knew this place. "I honestly don't know." , she replied with a shake of her head. She smiled when he asked if she wanted to race. " Sure! You know I'm going to win right. ", she meowed.
Of course you’ll win! Your Waterpaw!” The grey tom stretched and wiggled. “3....2....1.....gofer. Go!” He laughed as he raced at the same pace as her. He fell behind a few steps but when he reached 8 fox lengths and turned around he stopped to take a breath before going back.

Taking a break from rping. I do not know when I will be back.

Everyone has their moments to shine and this ones yours my friend. You will be yourself right now. That’s why you joined this platform that we call WCO,so we could be ourselves. Go be you boo
Old February 18th, 2019, 12:01 PM
Reach For The Stars

Status: finishing the school year & attempting to write a book
My Mood: Breezy

Quote:

Sandykit scented a heavy scent of Riverclan and she heard movement. She glanced up at a body. The kitten walked towards the Riverclan Molly with a little bit of excitement. "Hey Riverclan cat!" , she called. Sandykit stopped in front of the cat. She began to feel a bit nervous. She had never seen this cat before.
Ivyshine had been looking for something tall, maybe dangerous. But a... kit? Ivyshine had to try hard not to laugh at herself. Instead, she sniffed over the kit that stood in front of her, and the Thunderclan scent that met her nose made her recoil. Unsure what to do, she asked, "What do you want?" Her voice was more unsure than she wanted to show, so she cleared her throat and stood at her full height so she towered over the kit.

"Shoot for the Moon. Even if you miss, you'll land among the stars." -Les Brown

Stars, I have seen them fall,
But when they drop and die
No star is lost at all
From all the star-sown sky

Old February 18th, 2019, 02:36 PM
Engine engine number nine

Bump Policy: 1 week unless time sensitive
My Mood: Inspired

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ombre Party View Post

Ivyshine had been looking for something tall, maybe dangerous. But a... kit? Ivyshine had to try hard not to laugh at herself. Instead, she sniffed over the kit that stood in front of her, and the Thunderclan scent that met her nose made her recoil. Unsure what to do, she asked, "What do you want?" Her voice was more unsure than she wanted to show, so she cleared her throat and stood at her full height so she towered over the kit.
Sandykit shrunk low to the ground, feeling a little intimidated by the bigger cat. She let out a small whimper and curled herself into a ball. The kitten began to shake in terror. "Im trying to get back to my mother in Riverclan
I really want to see her."
, Sandykit meowed with a shaky voice. She made herself stand up, her legs shaking as she did so.

Marigoldleap is a pretty active Riverclan warrior and I really want her to be as active as possible, so if there is ever a plot Idea and you need an extra cat feel free to reach out to me. Her and me would love to have something to do

Old February 18th, 2019, 02:39 PM
Reach For The Stars

Quote:

Sandykit shrunk low to the ground, feeling a little intimidated by the bigger cat. She let out a small whimper and curled herself into a ball. The kitten began to shake in terror. "Im trying to get back to my mother in Riverclan
I really want to see her."
, Sandykit meowed with a shaky voice. She made herself stand up, her legs shaking as she did so.
Ivyshine saw the kit shrink and shake, which made her sit down and slouch, so she seemed a bit smaller. Who was she, scaring a kit? "Who's your mother, little one?" She asked gently. She didn't want to get the kit's hopes up, but maybe Ivyshine knew her.

No star is lost at all

Old February 21st, 2019, 01:07 PM
Just A Fossil

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Spooky

Default Re: ThunderClan | WindClan Border

@Ombre Party @BILL.
[tagging Luna so he knows we started]

Cedarpaw was out on his own for the first time. He'd snuck out while his mentor and the other warriors weren't paying attention or where preoccupied.

For whatever reason, Cedarpaw found himself on the border with ThunderClan. Maybe he'd find prey here? Since the river was frozen at the moment, he'd have to hunt things like voles or mice. His orange pelt stuck out like a sore thumb against the white background. "I'm gonna find the fattest rodent and Firehawk will have to tell Fallenstar I'm ready!" he was talking to himself, "I'm ready to be a warrior... I can handle being one," he continued, hyping himself up.

[Characters]

I'M A TOTAL TRASH MAMMAL

Last edited by SuspiciousMindz; February 21st, 2019 at 06:55 PM.
Old February 22nd, 2019, 03:52 PM
Reach For The Stars

Default Re: ThunderClan | WindClan Border

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuspiciousMindz View Post
@Ombre Party @BILL.
[tagging Luna so he knows we started]

Cedarpaw was out on his own for the first time. He'd snuck out while his mentor and the other warriors weren't paying attention or where preoccupied.

For whatever reason, Cedarpaw found himself on the border with ThunderClan. Maybe he'd find prey here? Since the river was frozen at the moment, he'd have to hunt things like voles or mice. His orange pelt stuck out like a sore thumb against the white background. "I'm gonna find the fattest rodent and Firehawk will have to tell Fallenstar I'm ready!" he was talking to himself, "I'm ready to be a warrior... I can handle being one," he continued, hyping himself up.
Citruspaw walked around in a clearing rather close to the Border with Riverclan. She had been practicing her battle moves. Taking in a deep breath - and was almost choked to death by the stink of fish. "What the.." She gagged. With the river frozen, the only ever scent of fish she had smelled was stale Riverclan hunting scent. Riverclan. She breathed in deeply, unsure of how to proceed. Following the scent, she dropped into the snow so her orange pelt was somewhat more hidden than before. Lets find this Riverclan cat and see what their up to... She thought, continuing as quietly as she could through the frozen snow.

No star is lost at all

Old February 24th, 2019, 07:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ombre Party View Post

Ivyshine saw the kit shrink and shake, which made her sit down and slouch, so she seemed a bit smaller. Who was she, scaring a kit? "Who's your mother, little one?" She asked gently. She didn't want to get the kit's hopes up, but maybe Ivyshine knew her.
Sandykit looked up at the molly and began to feel more better now that she didn't look so big. The kitten began to try and think of her mother's name. She couldn't think of the name she had heard so many times before. "I can't remember her name, but she looks just like me." , she whimpered.

Marigoldleap is a pretty active Riverclan warrior and I really want her to be as active as possible, so if there is ever a plot Idea and you need an extra cat feel free to reach out to me. Her and me would love to have something to do

Old February 24th, 2019, 07:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Branch of Life View Post
Of course you’ll win! Your Waterpaw!” The grey tom stretched and wiggled. “3....2....1.....gofer. Go!” He laughed as he raced at the same pace as her. He fell behind a few steps but when he reached 8 fox lengths and turned around he stopped to take a breath before going back.
Waterpaw ran ahead of him, but stopped and waited for him to catch his breathe. She gave him a two second head start before running after him. The apprentice allowed him to win. "Hey you actually beat me." , she purred. Waterpaw could hear both of their hearts beat from running. She sat down to rest for a moment.

Old February 24th, 2019, 09:10 PM
Taking a Break

My Mood: Stressed

Quote:

Waterpaw ran ahead of him, but stopped and waited for him to catch his breathe. She gave him a two second head start before running after him. The apprentice allowed him to win. "Hey you actually beat me." , she purred. Waterpaw could hear both of their hearts beat from running. She sat down to rest for a moment.
You let me win.” he whined. Blueberrypaw padded along besides her. He heard a mouse. He crouched down and crept toward it. He crunched on a branch and the mouse scurried away. “Mouse-dung!” he looked at Waterpaw to see if she caught anything.

Taking a break from rping. I do not know when I will be back.

Everyone has their moments to shine and this ones yours my friend. You will be yourself right now. That’s why you joined this platform that we call WCO,so we could be ourselves. Go be you boo
Old February 24th, 2019, 09:15 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Branch of Life View Post
You let me win.” he whined. Blueberrypaw padded along besides her. He heard a mouse. He crouched down and crept toward it. He crunched on a branch and the mouse scurried away. “Mouse-dung!” he looked at Waterpaw to see if she caught anything.
Waterpaw saw the mouse run and she ran after it. She caught up to it and grabbed its tail in her jaws and three it in the air. It landed and became dazed. The molly caught up to it and killed it with a swift bite to the neck. "You started to catch it so it's yours." , she purred.